amil saheb of Madagascar

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
FIROZE

amil saheb of Madagascar

Unread post by FIROZE » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:59 am

In Madagascar, Majunga, where I am from, the spoken language is french. We have an Amil who has been sent to us from India to look after the community people here but unfortunately he is totally inefficent in the job allocated to him.
Firstly he is very old and has passed his retirement age way back. Instead of posting a young energetic and open minded person an old hag who is totally backward in his thinking has been given this position.

This old man is abusing his powers bestowed upon him and to make matters worse he does his own business of money laudering which according to the country laws is illegal.

Let me briefly explain what exactly he does.

All the money that he gets via salaams and other sources he accumulates and then buys raw gold or Euro's and waits for a mumeenen bhai who is travelling to India so that he can ask him to take it to india which is highly illegal according to the laws of this country. The mumeenen is risking himself with the customs /immigration authories since he needs to hide what he is carrying with him, if caught he will be taken by the authorites for further questioning.

Because the mumeenen cannot say NO to the amil because how can he refuses to the Head of Jamaat committee ?
The Amil here has just come to make money and more money for as long as his tenture.

I wonder how this can be stopped instead of the amil looking after the welfare of the community members and to uplift the less fortunate people of the community they are just busy trying to siphone as much money as they can.

I just want to know if he has ever taken an initiative to visit any of the community member and to ask that person if he has any problems or if he needs any asistance from the jamat level or if he has ever tried to visit the sick in the hospital or if his wife has ever visited sick woman . I wonder if the other people in our society are blind and deaf to raise a word against this corrupted amil.

SBM

Re: amil saheb of Madagascar

Unread post by SBM » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:23 am

If people aka Mumineen are so stupid to risk their safety and life to carry out this Aamil's illegal activities then they DESERVE the punishment coming to them I do not have any sympathy or advice for such idiots. JUST SAY NO should be the best way

FIROZE

Unread post by FIROZE » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:29 am

you are totally right but here people are afraid to refuse , i dont know why . Because here bringing such quantities of gold from Tananarive, is very much dangerous for indian persons, they can be suspected to do traffic .

think

Unread post by think » Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:25 am

this is nothing new, I knew of an old haggard bhaisaheb in england, who did the same. you should know by now that there is nothing holy poly about bohri religion. Yes, our culture and tradition exists but this too is also changing because of the new generation and the age of internet. the young generation is finding out how their parents and grandparents have been taken for a ride. The whole bohri atmosphere is changing. young lads are marrying into other communities where they are really very happy without any pressures from anyone.

qjbj

Unread post by qjbj » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:40 pm

I would advise this activity to be reported to the law enforcement/police authorities in Madagascar. I'm sure you or someone can send an anonymous letter to start with to the authorities detailing the illegal scheme. This way the whole bloody corrupt jamaat members will be put to shame.

FIROZE

Unread post by FIROZE » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:53 pm

We can't report because it is any mumineen who is bringing her illegal gold or money, and he can get very serious problem with authorities and the custom authorities. That is why i dont want anybody to be caught and put into jail

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:29 pm

FIROZE wrote:We can't report because it is any mumineen who is bringing her illegal gold or money, and he can get very serious problem with authorities and the custom authorities. That is why i dont want anybody to be caught and put into jail
So exactly what do you want anyone to do for you?
Kothar spies are already reading this post and they are laughing at impotency of the Madagascar Abdes/Amtes

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:13 pm

FIROZE wrote:We can't report because it is any mumineen who is bringing her illegal gold or money, and he can get very serious problem with authorities and the custom authorities. That is why i dont want anybody to be caught and put into jail
If one person is caught in smuggling activities then everyone else including the Amil will get alert and during interrogation the pandoras box will open automatically after which the main culprit can be arrested.

FIROZE

Unread post by FIROZE » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:07 am

We just hope that he will change now, he is here since 4 years and he has done nothing to uplift community ; he has done nothing for us, just waaz and his duty of namaz .

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:03 am

FIROZE wrote:We just hope that he will change now, he is here since 4 years and he has done nothing to uplift community ; he has done nothing for us, just waaz and his duty of namaz .
Keep on living in FANTASY LAND. No one can change a community or a person if they REALLY DONOT want to change :cry:

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:11 am

We should not forget that just because the guy is an Amil and performs his religious obligations he will sit in his 'devri' and do tasbeeh all day long. He is a 'muli' from the same 'wadi' where these types of extra-curricular activities are carried out unabashedly. The period, and the extention, of his tenure in Madagascar is intrinsically tied to how much revenue he generates for Kothar. The art of 'heraferi' is so finely tuned by Kothar that the Amil uses the same techniques to line his pockets. And to which authority, if I may ask, would any well meaning Bohra report this trespass. Africa is a country which is corrupt through and through. All public officials are on the take. How else is SMS able to secure licenses to hunt endangered wildlife. I say, let the Amil pad up his retirement in peace; as he is old and frail.