Pehli Raat GupSup

Lighten up a little and talk about movies, music, books and recipes and more... this forum provides the flip side to the intense and serious discussion taking place in other forums. No topic is off-limit here so long as it is within the accepted norms of decency and decorum.
babdeen

Pehli Raat GupSup

Unread post by babdeen » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:46 pm

A message from the hut of 53rd Syedna BAB Deen
53 Progressive Blvd, Bohrabad, USA

Taweel nu announcement - Pehli Raat Gup Sup

Dear Mumin brothers, sisters and kids, 53 Salams

I hope all of you have mastered the first Sabaq. To reward you for a job well done I invite you all to organize Gup Sup sessions. Humor is an essential ingredient to maintain good mental health. So, now on please organize a Gup Sup session on every Pehli Raat. Tell stories, jokes and spare no one as long as it is funny, creative and educational. Here are some examples:

(1) First Abde (somewhere in Karachi): Quetta thi bahu thandi hawa awey che
Second Abde: Pakistane bhool kare, Quetta India ne aape devu tu. Sardi wa jatey.

(2) New court case in Mumbai high court:
Two defunct Syednas are now dueling for the rights to Kothar horse and story associated with it. According to kawahat, this horse farted during installment ceremony of 52nd Dai.
Syedna asked: Aadu khadoo, Kon Padu
Mukasir responded: Syedna no Goro Pado

Both Mafatlal and Silent SKQ are claiming they are rightful owners of the original goro which farted during first ride by 52nd Dai. Hon. Judge Patel has scheduled a padu session and asked both claimants to attend to verify the smell and confirm their claims.

(3) Breaking news: With no salam, no dues under Syedna Deen, several bohras have been admitted to hospital for withdrawal symptoms. Syedna Deen has asked all Bohra men to do salams twice a day to their wives to reduce stress. Ladies you know how to respond. Aapna ma all is allowed. Make him happy and save money for kids education.

Good luck and go have fun. I am off to Lake Michigan for surfing

Your friendly 53rd Dai-ul-Bohra, BAB (Born again Bohra) Deen