London Sabeel raised from £390 to £500 per person

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
think

Re: London Sabeel raised from £390 to £500 per person

Unread post by think » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:12 pm

yes , it is definitely the african pee wees in Birmingham. The Birmingham jamaat has a bunch of ignorant hot headed fools from Africa. some I know drive taxis and some have become rich selling drugs , but they have brains fried by the jamaat. This Amil is nothing more than a sheep (dumba) of birmingham and the african lambs bow down to this ram. Do not take my word . Go check out his size , eating all the free food. I have no hesitation in calling his dad a number one crook. I have personal experiences with him. He lives in Oxford and thinks all mumineen are his slaves and gets any one he can lay his hand on to drive him all over the country in their car for the reason of collecting salaams if there is a darees or any occasion where he knows there will be money in his pocket. Africans wake up. We know you come from worn and torn down countries and have been abused to the extent that you have forgotten all about Allah almighty and started taking shelter from a maqn who is just like one of you. Flesh and bones. Do not be impressed by his fair skin. He would rob of your hard earned wealth with his nonsense sermons in a blink of an eye and his crooks will be crawling all over you for more.Be warned do not give in to this birmingham Ram( Dumba)

think

Unread post by think » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:15 pm

Birmingham Amil is dark . but the big mulla has changed colours and become fair skinned living in mumineen supplied air conditioners and umbrellas every where he goes.

Sabar

Unread post by Sabar » Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:13 pm

Qaid Chor and his merry band of thieves (Dr Idris (Amil) and his son Zainul) are all united back in london. I wonder what new taxation scheme will be release in Moharram to fund their property buying.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:49 am

People tend to forget an episode/event overtime or at least start taking less interest in it. Kothar is taking advantage of this n are back to square1 and will continue their unholy business until something like that happens again and they will again run away to India for vacation n lie low. This is same as underworld modus operandi. The guy/hitman who is hired to kill someone is immediately sent underground n asked to lie low after the murder/crime till police, media n people forget about the incident altogether!
Sabar wrote:Qaid Chor and his merry band of thieves (Dr Idris (Amil) and his son Zainul) are all united back in london. I wonder what new taxation scheme will be release in Moharram to fund their property buying.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:00 pm

ANJUMAN-E-BURHANI
London

Bushra ! Bushra ! Bushra !

Aqa Moula Dr. Syedna Aliqadr Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS will grace London (UK) this weekend enroute to America Insha Allah !

Ye Safar Mubarak ni tayyari vaste Anjuman-e-Burhani (London) ye Janab Amilsaheb ni raza si aa misal nizam kido che :

Je Mumineen, Mumenat ne Aqa Maula TUS ni

- Ziyafat

Ya Aqa Maula TUS na haath Mubarak par

- Nishat
- Nikah
- Misaaq
- Farzando na sehra ni araz hoi

toh - Jamaat office ma aa link bit.ly/3rdVisit1436H par potana details fill kare ane hamna si ehna vaste tayyari kare.

Yej misal, je Mumineen, Mumenaat ne volunteering khidmat no showq hoi to - Jamaat office ma aa link bit.ly/khidmat3rdvisit par potana details fill kare.

Khuda Ta'ala apne shitabi Aqa Maula TUS na deedar ane khidmat nasib kare, ane Aqa Maula ni umre sharif ne Qiyamat na din lag daraz ane daraz kare.

Note :- Aqa Maula TUS na programmes na details aainda khabar karwama aawse.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:43 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
Imam Hussain (AS) nu ghanu gam karvu che... But guess what, lets earn few millions on the way!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:27 am

But guess what, lets earn few millions on the way!
Every drop of tear coming out from SMS and his Goons is worth lakh of Rupees something NON Abdes/Amtes can not comprehend :lol:

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:04 am

I heard that, about 200 families in London post the recent sabeel revolution have decided to conduct automomous Ashara waez....

Anybody got more details on this

Tagging GM!
ghulam muhammed wrote:

MouhamedRajah

Unread post by MouhamedRajah » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:37 pm

Ever wonder how London jamaat sabeel is spent? Read this for details of a surprising expenditure:

https://tinyurl.com/LondonSabeel

FakhruddinMAdamji

Unread post by FakhruddinMAdamji » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:18 pm

I agree with a lot of what has been said on this subject and share in the frustration we all feel. However the only viable explanation I can think of for such huge support for the unfair demands of the authorities is that we Bohras are more displaced from our homes than ever before. We are living in places where the majority are non Indians and non Muslims. The environment for most of us feels foreign. There is therefore a feeling of being lost in a jungle, and there is a strong need to be cradled. The community provides that cozy, comfortable environment. People know what is happening is unfair and are very frustrated, but the possibility of being lost in the jungle, especially their children, scares them. They only hope that things will change one day. Look at the thousands flocking to Houston. They are going to meet up with family and friends not to do Salaam or whatever they call it today to the Dai. I am not going because I have no Chitthi and my conscience does not want me to go, but I would have loved to go to be part of that gathering and meet old lost friends.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:15 pm

Sahebe dawat Shz Aaliwaqar Dr Qaidjohar BS Ezzuddin DM Al Jamiyatus Saifiyatul Markaziyah (UK and Europe) na Faizul Mawaedil Burhaniyah na ijtema ma padhari Sadarat nu sharaf aapu

15th Safar, 1437

Sahebe dawat Shz Aaliwaqar Dr Qaidjohar BS Ezzuddin DM Al Jamiyatus Saifiyatul Markaziyah (UK and Europe) na Faizul Mawaedil Burhaniyah na ijtema ma padhari Sadarat nu sharaf aapu. Ijtema ma UK and Europe na ummal kiram ane Faizul Mawaedil Burhaniyah na Masooleen Haazir thaya hata. Quran e Majeed ni tilawat ane Qasida Mubaraka ni tilawat na Baad Syedna Aali Qadar Mufaddal Saifuddin Aqa T.U.S na audio kalemat ni sagla ye barakat haasil kidi. Shz Aaliwaqar Ye ghanuj nadir keynote address farmayu ehma Faizul Mawaedil Burhaniyah na amal ni azamat, ahammiyat ane ye amal na Hilmarton ni zikar farmawi. Kai shaan si Shz taha bs najmuddin Aqa Mola TUS na irshadat mutaliq aa khidmat a jam dai rahya che ehni zikr kidi. Ummal kiram Ane hazerin ye potana moze ma 100% ye amal thaai ehni tajweed Shz Aaliwaqar ne Araz kidi. Shz saheb ghana busy howana saath 3 kalak lag ijtema ma tashreef raakhi. Wazifa tus shukr per ijtema tamam thayu, ane sagla hazerin ye salawat na Jaman ni barakat tanawul kida