Inside Story... This is Explosive!

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:34 pm

Life History of Al Muqaddas Shaheed Shaikh Sajjad Husein Sarangpurwala

By: Janab Mohammad Sarangpurwala s/o Shaheed Sheikh Sajjad Husein Sarangpurwala.
Place: Leicester, UK.
Date: August 27, 2015

Since my late father Muqaddas Shaheed Shaikh Sajjad Husein was very intelligent as student and was famous as an Allama, he came into constant contacts of many family members belonging to so called Royal families and they told him in details about the sad and shocking incident of 1256 A.H. when 46th rightful Dai Sayyedena wa Maulana Mohammed Badruddin Saheb r.a. ibne Sayyedena Wa Maulana Abdeali Saifuddin Saheb r.a died at the age of 30 as he was given poison and he died suddenly without naming (without declaring NUS on any one) his successor.

Shaikh Abdul Husein Bhai Saheb Goldadarwala was also among them. But my father was fully convinced about this fact when Muqaddas Janab Qayyumbhai Saheb s/o Shaikh Adam Ziauddin s/o Abdul Husein Husamuddin Saheb (2nd Nazim Dai#48 in sequence) s/o rightful 45th Dai Sayyedena wa Maulana Tayyeb Zainuddin Saheb r.a. told him that one day I asked
Ibrahim Wajihuddin s/o Abdul Qader Najmuddin (1st Nazim Dai and 47th in sequence) about Nus and Ibrahim Wajihuddin
stretching his hand towards Qibla (Direction to Kaba) told me that I asked my father Abdul Qader Najmuddin about Nus and he told me,
“My son, Maulana Mohammed Badruddin r.a. neither declared Nus (did not anointed) upon me, nor Maulana r.a. told me anything about Nus, and even nobody gave any witness about Nus before me. I have assumed this office of Dai only with the consensus of the Ulemas (The then Religious learned persons) of that time who appointed me for this post.

READ FULL ARTICLE :-

http://thebohras.com/Others/Life%20Hist ... urwala.pdf

asad

Re: Inside Story... This is Explosive!

Unread post by asad » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:46 am

"Tragic" cant do justice to the horrors beared by this family. Allah has punished the culprits in this life and may they be punished in hell.

think

Unread post by think » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:04 pm

what goes around comes around. The pain and suffering that the so called royal family eis enduring is always hidden from the mumineen. They have their problems which are far deeper and bear grave consequences, Abdes and the ignorfant are blinded by the white uniforms and their brain washing sabaks..

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:59 am

think wrote:what goes around comes around. The pain and suffering that the so called royal family eis enduring is always hidden from the mumineen. They have their problems which are far deeper and bear grave consequences, .
Kothari family problems are nothing as compared to the hardship faced by commoners. kothari problems are rooted in greed and lust for power and ayyashi. these pansies will start howling and crying on a light murmur of rebel and accountability. a slight discomfort is a matter of great sacrifice, mehnat, shiddat and takleef for these pansies. ready to make rovaa jevu moo at drop of a hat.

think

Unread post by think » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:19 pm

even today as I write, the thugs of jumaat of karachi collect huge amounts of money in the name of wajebaat and give them to their gundas. now a days they are sending gundas and their family on india ziarat all paid for lodging, boarding etc for the entire family by the kothar. So, the illiterate gundas always dance on the tune of the jumaat and kothar.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:10 pm

Allah has punished the culprits??? :shock: I see no sign of any punishment whatsoever. On the contrary, they are having more support (both moral and financial) from the fanatic bohras whose fanaticism (in both money and kind) is increasing exponentially as time passes.
asad wrote:"Tragic" cant do justice to the horrors beared by this family. Allah has punished the culprits in this life and may they be punished in hell.

asad

Unread post by asad » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:25 am

dawedaar wrote:Allah has punished the culprits??? :shock: I see no sign of any punishment whatsoever. On the contrary, they are having more support (both moral and financial) from the fanatic bohras whose fanaticism (in both money and kind) is increasing exponentially as time passes.
asad wrote:"Tragic" cant do justice to the horrors beared by this family. Allah has punished the culprits in this life and may they be punished in hell.
Br Dawedaar,

Last 2 Bohri Dai's have been punished by Allah in this life only. STS was poisoned, SMB lead a miserable life in his last days where he lost all his control on his body and was paraded by his own sons and inshallah days are not far when MS will also be punished in the similar way.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:47 am

Ignore this!
Last edited by dawedaar on Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:34 am

Living 100 years of your life handsomely n just a couple of years in misery cannot be càlled punishment speaking of SMB! Punishment would be when their whole empire is in trouble, when people in large numbers revolt/leave them instead of running after them leaving their businesses/jobs behind and pouring millions over them! Since STS, their empire has grown and strengthened many folds and sees no signs of crumbling. On the other hand, people who have opposed them have either been obliterated or cast into obselence like the 4 Jamea Ustads, Peerbhoy family and other similar families, Aliasger Engineer, n now SKQ. Imam Hussain (AS) and his family's and Ashab's misery in their last moments was quite a lot. Do you consider that as punishment?
asad wrote: Br Dawedaar,

Last 2 Bohri Dai's have been punished by Allah in this life only. STS was poisoned, SMB lead a miserable life in his last days where he lost all his control on his body and was paraded by his own sons and inshallah days are not far when MS will also be punished in the similar way.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:47 am

I have 1 question. In this write up, the author (son of the Ustad) says that his father read about the 46th Dai's poisoning and dying without declaring Nas in one of the dawat books. Now, why was that book available to Jamea/Daras students to refer if it contained this explosive history. I mean, STS or any previous Dais since 47th could have destroyed it in order to erase it from history forever and removed any chance of any rebellion!
ghulam muhammed wrote:Inside Story... This is Explosive!

Life History of Al Muqaddas Shaheed Shaikh Sajjad Husein Sarangpurwala