Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
RedBox

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

Unread post by RedBox » Sun May 10, 2020 2:26 pm

Oķay so bohra belives mahdi has already came in past and fitnah of dajjal is already passed.

If that is the case what does bohra belief next is coming to the world?

Shia and sunni are waiting for mahdi and whole episode of dajjal is still playing out for them.

Any one can reply here?

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Sun May 10, 2020 3:52 pm

Sunnis waiting for Mahdi......!?

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Mon May 11, 2020 12:55 am

Mkenya wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 3:52 pm Sunnis waiting for Mahdi......!?
Yes ofcourse but their mahdi is not an old man. According to them Mahdi will be decent of Muhammed saw and he is young and dont even know he is mahdi. When the time will come Allah will fill his heart with knowledge overnight and then he will claim to be mahdi.

This is sunni version of mahdi.

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Mon May 11, 2020 12:57 am

Bohra are busy fighting nass....so not sure any one will reply here with an answer.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon May 11, 2020 7:23 am

Qadir wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 6:08 pm
RedBox wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 4:35 am My this post is for those who are still alive in terms of Imaan and deen.

Mohti waat nathi karto. Pun banne smb and kq ni maut joi lo. Banne kewa gaya che duniya thi. Ibrat lewani zaroorat che. Paisa maate deen no saudo karso to aawij halat thase.

Ibrat lo imaan waalao.
Burhanuddin Moula lived a perfect life. Was born to a current Dai, got ilm became ready for the azeem rutba of dawat. Became dai at the age of 52, improved mumineens life in deen and duniya for 50 years. Readied his son for becoming his successor, saw him take responsibilities for three long years. Wafat on day of Jumoa on 16th of month of Rasulallah's shahadat. Thousands of mumineen showed up for his janaza and is sleeping next to shamsud duatil mutlaqeen, Syedna Taher Saifuddin in a qabr of khake shifa under the saya of quran majeed. Hundreds of thousands come for his ziarat every year and his legacy will remain until the end of times.

Your last posts are proof that you have fully drowned in sea of jealousy. 'Qul Auzu be rabbil Falaq........ Wamin sharre hasedin iza hasad'.

I just want to let you know even if you reply to this post i am not going to ever reply to posts of the likes of you. People like you are even worse than sunnis and hindus who might not follow the dai but atleast don't disrespect them.
Qadir, a friendly piece of advice. this "vermin" that you replied to, isn't worth wasting even internet space on. Don't let him/her/it get to you. he/she/it is the corona virus that has been on this forum for year, and he/she/it has changed IDs almost 70 times every time he/she/it got exposed for who he/she/it really is... a turd

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Mon May 11, 2020 10:07 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT-bMoEF9XE

Haq naa saheb bija naa paisa thi aish nathi karta
Haq naa saheb jhuttoo naa bole
Haq naa saheb hamesha haq bole
Haq naa saheb paisa paisa naa kare
Haq naa saheb US ane India naa ataa naa mare
Haq naa saheb simple reh

just few points to ponder

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Mon May 11, 2020 2:42 pm

It is my theory that Mamma’s boy Redbox either
A) Got denied a US VISA Or
B) got thrown out by ICE
He really gets all wound up on the green card, US-India travel thing...
Mummy’s boy, chillax. There is nothing wrong in being a world citizen. It is not a sin.

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Mon May 11, 2020 7:52 pm

ajamali wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 2:42 pm It is my theory that Mamma’s boy Redbox either
A) Got denied a US VISA Or
B) got thrown out by ICE
He really gets all wound up on the green card, US-India travel thing...
Mummy’s boy, chillax. There is nothing wrong in being a world citizen. It is not a sin.
Dear Hajamali chor party

I have seen more countries than you and master can even imagine. Only difference is I tour by my own money and your master loots money from others. Thats why it is worth to mention again and again. Loool

Now go and book more tickets hahaha

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Mon May 11, 2020 8:00 pm

Also I have an issue when a thug starts preaching he is Haq naa saheb.

Haq naa saheb che to pehla je saifi mahal padawi lidho che te ena right full owner ne aapi de.

Loko paase thi je 50 waras maa paisa bhega kida che te paccha aap.

Pacchi youtube par video banaw je.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Wed May 20, 2020 12:27 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 11:16 pm
dal-chaval-palidu wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 11:11 pm

Did someone specifically tell you the above underlined claim, or, this is just your guess?
Bhai Qadir,

You made quite a serious (dare I say) accusation above. You essentially are saying that SKQ when to STS and told him to remove SMB (my take since SMB was already publicly declared the mansoos of STS) and put him instead as a dai.

That is a darn serious accusation. You should at least back it up, since you said the above. Who told you that?

On what basis are you making such a claim?
Bhai Qadir,

Please address this question. Shukran.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Wed May 20, 2020 12:29 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 11:11 pm
Qadir wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 6:26 pm

Even though I don't think KQ was mansoos, I don't agree with what you said here. I think KQ actually thought he was the mansoos.
Initially he asked STS to change nass because SMB being 52 would die in next 20-30 years whereas him being 27 would bring stability as was the case with STS. No one knew SMB would be granted longer life than any other duat.
Now, when that didn't happen he probably believed that SMB will one day do nass on him because he made him the mazoon over all his other brothers and kakas. Now when Burhanuddin moula did nass on Mufaddal Moula he lost his mind. After 50+ years of thinking he's next when he found out he's not becoming dai he planned the whole thing probably in 2013. That's why initially we see him accept nass because he and his sons had to. But then fatemi dawat website was made sometime then and his whole plan came to work after SMB's wafaat.
He wasn't khamosh because he was instructed by SMB but because he didn't have a plan in 2011 and 2013 was too late to challenge when SMB was still alive.
Did someone specifically tell you the above underlined claim, or, this is just your guess?
Above is your original post.

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Wed May 20, 2020 6:19 am

My Mom said her Nana said that. He used to take sabaq from STS and SMB in saifee mahal.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed May 20, 2020 6:41 am

Qadir wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 6:19 am My Mom said her Nana said that. He used to take sabaq from STS and SMB in saifee mahal.

Well then Friend Qadir, its nothing but heresay. No proof in what you have said. Zero. Zilch. Nada

HMALAK

Unread post by HMALAK » Thu May 21, 2020 4:36 am

Hi to all Forum Members participating in this topic.

I wanted to know what is the Full Family Tree of Khuzaima Qutbuddin (SKQ) and that of Taher Fakhruddin (STF). Anyone having any idea.

This is to know how things would go further in this camp if there is a succession.

Because I see that there Doctrine is clear and straight forward as to they publicize the Dai and Mazoon both in a larger manner.

Regards

HMALAK

MohammedG

Unread post by MohammedG » Thu May 21, 2020 11:28 am

HMALAK wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 4:36 am Hi to all Forum Members participating in this topic.

I wanted to know what is the Full Family Tree of Khuzaima Qutbuddin (SKQ) and that of Taher Fakhruddin (STF). Anyone having any idea.

This is to know how things would go further in this camp if there is a succession.

Because I see that there Doctrine is clear and straight forward as to they publicize the Dai and Mazoon both in a larger manner.

Regards

HMALAK
I think the family tree is relatively simple, Grandson of Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA, Nephew of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA, Son of Syedna Khuzema Qutbuddin RA. Unlike you-know-who, Syedna Taher Fakhruddin does not claim to be a direct descendent of the Prophet Mohammed (SAW).

Yes, consistent with the bayaan of Syedna Jafar b. Mansur al-Yaman (Baab of Imam Mu’izz), Syedna Fakhruddin teaches that the Mazoon is the second highest in the three rutbas of Dawat by whom the Imam is said to be present. The Mukasir is the third.

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Thu May 21, 2020 2:21 pm

MohammedG wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 11:28 am
HMALAK wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 4:36 am Hi to all Forum Members participating in this topic.

Regards

HMALAK
I think the family tree is relatively simple, Grandson of Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA, Nephew of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA, Son of Syedna Khuzema Qutbuddin RA. Unlike you-know-who, Syedna Taher Fakhruddin does not claim to be a direct descendent of the Prophet Mohammed (SAW).

Yes, consistent with the bayaan of Syedna Jafar b. Mansur al-Yaman (Baab of Imam Mu’izz), Syedna Fakhruddin teaches that the Mazoon is the second highest in the three rutbas of Dawat by whom the Imam is said to be present. The Mukasir is the third.
Another simple fact is just how Hujjat or Bab al abwab are high rutbas of dawat in zaman of zuhur, the mansoos of Imam is considered higher in darajah than them.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sat May 23, 2020 12:10 am

Qadir wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 6:19 am My Mom said her Nana said that. He used to take sabaq from STS and SMB in saifee mahal.
And you are comfortable answering to AllahTaala if this is inaccurate, that you smeared a human being? Just think about that. You don't have to answer back, but why are you taking such a risk, bhai?

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Sat May 23, 2020 2:38 pm

Accha to Qadir and his whole family is under mental trauma from generations. No wonder all his posts are full of pagal panthi.

Qadir bhai no offence but pls once read Quran with open mind in your own mother tongue and all your pagal pana will vanish Inshallah. Try this and you will thank me later.

HMALAK

Unread post by HMALAK » Tue May 26, 2020 9:37 am

I have asked for Family Tree Downwards and not Upwards. Ofcourse I know who is the Grandfather and Father of SKQ and STF. What is the Family Tree post STF????

Regards

HMALAK

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Tue May 26, 2020 11:51 am

HMALAK wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 9:37 am I have asked for Family Tree Downwards and not Upwards. Ofcourse I know who is the Grandfather and Father of SKQ and STF. What is the Family Tree post STF????

STF and the zaman na imam will worry about his succession. You don’t need to stress out over it. He has three sons and three brothers and many mukhlis mumineen in his following - he could pick from any of them with the Taeed of imam uz zamaan. No need for you to fret.

kseeker

Unread post by kseeker » Tue May 26, 2020 12:36 pm

Qadir wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 2:21 pm

Another simple fact is just how Hujjat or Bab al abwab are high rutbas of dawat in zaman of zuhur, the mansoos of Imam is considered higher in darajah than them.
that is a gross misrepresentation of how hierarchy works..
The imam hierarchy is 'set in stone'.. only a son can take the mantle.. no one else.. the other ruthbas are to work around him.. however the Dai position is NOT.. a person has to be of certain credentials and a level of ilm and ibaadah to be considered for this position.. I am sure this all might sound alien to you because all what you know are from kothari controlled sabaqs or heresay from your mum and her naana...

The dai does not become the imam in his absence.. he is just a servant of the imam... the way muffy is behaving is like how a beyghairat butler in a mansion behaves when his master is on leave using and abusing all facilities in the house rather than taking care of it..

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Wed May 27, 2020 4:09 am

The dai does not become the imam in his absence.. he is just a servant of the imam... the way muffy is behaving is like how a beyghairat butler in a mansion behaves when his master is on leave using and abusing all facilities in the house rather than taking care of it..

😂🤣🤭😂🙄

Udaipuri

Unread post by Udaipuri » Wed May 27, 2020 8:43 am

"beyghairat butler"... Ha Ha this so funny and accurate!

Shabab

Unread post by Shabab » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:49 am

So basically this video showed up on my youtube maybe because relation to other bohra videos not sure how IA went ahead and put this video on my timeline.

anyways after watching this video I am really really surprised that this dude don't even understand what JIN is. JIN arent HUMAN souls as he has mentioned in his video, JIN is totally different makhlooq of ALLAH just like HUMANS AND FRISHTAS.

now I really doubt this knowledge and how much he really knows about Quran and other books of Islam.

I know he is choosing fancy subjects to come on youtube because usually, people are more interested in bhoot jiin talks. but at least he should do some homework and provide the right information.

here is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJF69fOEQ0c

Shabab

Unread post by Shabab » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:57 am

NO kidding but his shallow knowledge about this subject has really surprised me, amil in my place has much more knowledge than him about any subject.

no offence I am not his follower or a hater but this is my first glance analysis on him. I thought he must have learnt much more in his father parwarish for years and years. most of his bayans which I have watched so far are not upto the mark for a dai or even for a scholar.

Shabab

Unread post by Shabab » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:22 am

now watch this video and judge by your self about the knowledge and real information about the JIN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL_hPJI00MQ

Shabab

Unread post by Shabab » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:26 am

Angels are created by light and JIN are created by fire and Humans are created by dust

so there is no way JIN are human souls as Taher S is explaining in the above video.

Shabab

Unread post by Shabab » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:07 pm

Happy to see Taher followers have accepted that their dai makes mistakes. Good that no one is stupid to defend him on this blunder.

This is a positive step forward.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:48 pm

Can STF declare openly that the next Diai will not be selected from direct relationship but will be on merit. Lead the change from within.

Shabab

Unread post by Shabab » Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:41 am

Bohra spring wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:48 pm Can STF declare openly that the next Diai will not be selected from direct relationship but will be on merit. Lead the change from within.
Again stating. You are UMAR and Muawiyah lover ( lanat on them and their followers).Please do not poke your nose in shia affairs until you are a bohra or atleast a shia.

Do not derail our discussions.