Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Reporter

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics

Unread post by Reporter » Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:14 am

The world should learn from Bohras how to efficiently manage idol worship. It is not easy to control devotees in their wild frenzy to worship the golden calf. Prophet Mohammed brought Islam to abolish idol worship, but then that is Islam, what have Bohras got to do with it? Bohras are an unIslamic cult.

Attachments
VIDEO-2021-11-26-10-47-11.mp4
(12.46 MiB) Downloaded 479 times

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:27 pm

It’s ridiculous and reckless. If Bohras could only see how very stupid they look doing this shit. MS goes to extraordinary lengths to protect himself but where is the same concern for his own followers? This may go down in history as the Omicron super spreader event…..

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:07 am

Al Hayye is one the 99 names of Allah.
When they say Al Hayyul Muqadfas for SMB, are they not committing shirk??

Sheikh Ali sadiq

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:17 am

and few thought muffy will be out of business soon because he shown no concern to bohras in pandemic :lol:

never underestimate the power of andh bhakti, a true bhakt or abde can go to any extend for his idol.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:57 pm

Nice video. Perfectly summarizes the fundamental Bohra belief system very well: the Dharm Guru sits in a glass fishbowl with his feet sticking out while two lines of bhakts kiss one foot each. On one side there are people doing "aarti" with coconuts and water bottles, and there are a group of people collecting envelops full of money. However, we have seen such scenes now for decades. SMB developed the art of maximizing profits from his followers and Muffy has perfected it. Good for Bohras! They are so lucky to have such a nice system in which their devta is not made of clay or stones, but flesh and blood!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:24 pm

but flesh and blood!
May I add "without conscious and feelings"

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:43 pm

If I were to pose a question as to why otherwise sane normal people would do such acts, I do not want to read explanations like blind faith, etc. From all you posters I want to hear how easily, quickly and with such momentum such adorations have crept into what used to be a faith we all love(d)?

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:39 pm

Mkenya wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:43 pm If I were to pose a question as to why otherwise sane normal people would do such acts, I do not want to read explanations like blind faith, etc. From all you posters I want to hear how easily, quickly and with such momentum such adorations have crept into what used to be a faith we all love(d)?
The way I see it, this behavior is so extreme in the Muffy world because it started with fear. Everyone had to indulge in this over-the-top behavior to prove that they were not with “Dawedar.”
It continues in this manner because people are so insulated from the rest of the world that they have forgotten what’s normal behavior. Anything goes in the Bohra Bubble.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:26 pm

Mkenya wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:43 pm If I were to pose a question as to why otherwise sane normal people would do such acts, I do not want to read explanations like blind faith, etc. From all you posters I want to hear how easily, quickly and with such momentum such adorations have crept into what used to be a faith we all love(d)?
The reality is that this started in the last half of SMB’s reign. Towards the end of his life he had started to think of himself as god on Earth and hence behave like that also. Recall he would eat 10 or more ziyaafats every day. In fact, I think a major impetus for all the Bohra websites going behind password-protected pages was that these ziyaafats were highlighted here and made fun off. People who surrounded SMB were happy to feed their leader’s megalomania as it also helped them gain power and a small fraction of the wealth and prestige.

SMB loved the adoration of the masses. In fact, I do not think Muffy has the same level of megalomania as his father. What Muffy has done is to perfect the art of selling his body parts to make money: each feet and in the past each hand meant that he can earn 4x faster than he could if he actually met one person at a time and spent some time talking with them. We saw the spectacle when he was collecting zakaat: 2 zoom calls were on at the same time as in-person zakaat, each person getting 5 seconds. All he said like a robot was “Khuda barakat aape”. It was a pathetic display, both on the part of Muffy as well as his followers.

This is not new, though. This has been going for years and SMB started it. SKQ kept silent as he enjoyed the reflected glory and hence got to enrich himself and his family too. The Bohra leadership at this point is irredeemable. There is really nothing one can do. It will only get worse. Bohra don’t think and have been, in fact, forbidden to think and question this Iblisi behavior. The Bohra fiqh and path is not bad per-se. But the leadership has degenerated into an anti-spiritual materialistic money-making machine.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:37 am

Cannot believe how sms can at one moment claims he and his sons are Hafiz of Quran and next moment perform such Shirk. Unless they ere devils.

What is going on in their heads is mind boggling complete disregard of any Abrahamic faiths. No pope chief rabbi or any Muslim sect practises such crazy practices. I have not seen even the Korean leaders or Chinese party leader or Iddi Amin demand such subjugation.

Sheikh Ali sadiq

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:30 am

this is the result of 30 years of systemic brainwashing and slow erasing of Islamic values within Bohras.

the new generation coming from MSB and Bohra schools will be the worst.

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:55 pm

Jamiya langoors are worst. They are smart in studies but worst at applying knowledge.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:15 am

We all know what is currently happeneing in Sri-Lanka. But the real question is how come Muffy mola could not foresee future or tell his Sri lankan government buddies whats coming their way ?
All that talk about he (DMBS) being all knowing and "Gaib na jaankaar."...what a hogwash!!

Meanwhile it would be a pleasure to know how much of his ill gained money and assets are in sink-whole in srilanaka?

https://youtu.be/-opiHfOe1lQ
DMBS: Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

Sheikh Ali sadiq

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:22 am

Salaam un Jameel

Sagla Nazafat Khidmat Guzaro ne mubarak mohanna thajo ke apan sagla ne maula minaam tus ni khidmat ma Shehrullah il Moazzam 1443 H - Taherabad (Galiyakot) ma ibadat karwu ane Ziyarat Syedi Fakruddin Shaeed QR ni naseeb thayu che.

Moula ye 19mi ni waaz ma Maksoos Nazafat khidmat nu Bayan farmayyu ne nawaza.

Apnn Sagla par shukur wajib che. Moula TUS na milad ni tahani araz kariyye ane *NAJWASH SHUKUR* Araz Karu lazim che, ye waaste aa misal Units ni takhmeen kidi che.

1) 1100

2) 2100

3) 3200

4) 5300

5) 11000

6) Any amount higher than 11000.

Sagla Nazafat Environment Committee (International) shamil thai ne Moula TUS ni Doua'a ane khushi hasil kare.

Najwa ni Raqam 22/04/22 midnight Tak jama karaw

Khuda taala aqa maula tus ni umr shareef ne mumeenen na mohalla, ghar ane, jism ne saaf rakhwa wastey ane mumin na jaan ne taharat bakhshwa wastey taa roze qayamat daraz ane daraz kare. Ameen

UPI: 7999792472@hdfcbank

Or through payment gateway link on website.

Send us snapshot of payment done ok on Nazafat helpline WhatsApp +91 72638 78653

Wasalam

Nazatat Central HR

Sheikh Ali sadiq

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:23 am

Khidmat kare public ane paisa le Muffy 🤣😁

They never get ashamed of asking for money openly on daily basis.

HMALAK

Unread post by HMALAK » Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:25 am

Dear All,

Hope you are all well...!!!

Mufaddal Saifuddin is coming to Vadodara tomorrow on his So Called Birthday for 2.5 hours.

He is coming to Inaugurate the Fatehgunj Masjid.

The Najwa for each household is minimum 11,000/-

Why this Najwah is needed??
The answer is
  • Chopper from Galiyakot to Vadodara
    Chartered Flight from Vadodara to Mumbai
    Transit and Rest Fees
The Total Najwah to be given is 53,00,000/- only.. (Read as 53 Peti)

Please keep us in your prayers...!!!

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:22 am

Sheikh Ali sadiq wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:22 am Salaam un Jameel

Sagla Nazafat Khidmat Guzaro ne mubarak mohanna thajo ke apan sagla ne maula minaam tus ni khidmat ma Shehrullah il Moazzam 1443 H - Taherabad (Galiyakot) ma ibadat karwu ane Ziyarat Syedi Fakruddin Shaeed QR ni naseeb thayu che.

Apnn Sagla par shukur wajib che. Moula TUS na milad ni tahani araz kariyye ane *NAJWASH SHUKUR* Araz Karu lazim che, ye waaste aa misal Units ni takhmeen kidi che.

1) 1100

2) 2100

3) 3200

4) 5300

5) 11000

Sagla Nazafat Environment Committee (International) shamil thai ne Moula TUS ni Doua'a ane khushi hasil kare.

Khuda taala aqa maula tus ni umr shareef ne mumeenen na mohalla, ghar ane, jism ne saaf rakhwa wastey ane mumin na jaan ne taharat bakhshwa wastey taa roze qayamat daraz ane daraz kare. Ameen

Send us snapshot of payment done ok on Nazafat helpline WhatsApp +91 72638 78653

Wasalam

Nazatat Central HR

just want to make sure i understand this correctly..

some people came to Galiyakot as volunteers and did all the hard work, running around, logistics and admin etc.

these people probably took time out from their business/jobs, spent their own time, money and effort to provide voluntary services.

now, instead of compensating them, they are asked to pay because they "got the benefit of volunteering khidmat"

am i reading the post correctly or have i misunderstood?

AbdeYamani

Unread post by AbdeYamani » Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:49 am

zinger wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:22 am
Sheikh Ali sadiq wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:22 am Salaam un Jameel

1) 1100

2) 2100

3) 3200

4) 5300

5) 11000

Wasalam

Nazatat Central HR

just want to make sure i understand this correctly..

some people came to Galiyakot as volunteers and did all the hard work, running around, logistics and admin etc.

these people probably took time out from their business/jobs, spent their own time, money and effort to provide voluntary services.

now, instead of compensating them, they are asked to pay because they "got the benefit of volunteering khidmat"

am i reading the post correctly or have i misunderstood?
Last edited by AbdeYamani on Sun May 15, 2022 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Sat May 14, 2022 4:53 pm

Kothar has been fervently (since past couple years) trying to decouple the infamous Badri Lacewala and his high stake proximity to DMBS ( he also is mu bolo dikro of DMBS).
Apparently kothar were some what successful...but this Clip tells a different story...it seems the prodigal son is still quite close to DMBS...some might have seen thus clip

DMBS : Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb
Attachments
VID-20220512-WA0002.mp4
(7.75 MiB) Downloaded 483 times

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri May 20, 2022 7:09 pm

"just want to make sure i understand this correctly..
am i reading the post correctly or have i misunderstood?"
Correct -- you understood correctly, There is a SUCKER born every minute

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Fri May 27, 2022 5:05 pm

SMS has just left Madagascar. As usual, everything seems to have been about money... from what I could get as information... ziafat, pagla, najwa, ...

However, he was supposed to go to Mayotte and the trip was abruptly cancelled without any explanation even though the preparations seem to have been at their maximum.

I am really curious to know the reason. As I have no close friends or family in these regions, I have not been able to find out.

Mayotte is a French land... probably something to think about. Dawoodi Bohras were under surveillance because of their practice of FGM.

juzer esmail

Unread post by juzer esmail » Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:00 pm

I am also wondering why did he abrubtly cut short his visit to Madagascar! I think he was supposed to visit Zanzibar also!

juzer esmail

Unread post by juzer esmail » Sun Jun 05, 2022 7:15 am

OPEN LETTER TO THE SYEDNA

It is convenient for you to sit in Matheran and issue a decree that affects all mumineen.

These are some disturbing things about the recent announcement asking every single Bohra to attend the Mohurrum waaz and desist from commercial work of any kind during this period.

The decision affects every single member of the Bohra community wherever he or she lives.

It has been taken in complete isolation without considering different mumineen viewpoints.

The decision is being promoted through the social media using the instance of a schoolgoing child who volunteered to give up her exams AFTER waaz on a Mohurrum day (one cannot equate other mumineen with the decision of the child as circumstances differ)

The decision has been taken without taking into account challenges of shutting shop or profession in an inter-connected world

There are hundreds of mumineen engaged in mission-critical professions, jobs and businesses worldwide.

Mumineen need a long-term policy that could lead to complete clarity. The previous Syednas (RA) advocated a middle path, where they reconciled the deen with the duniya (example: balance waaz and work during eight days and skip all work or exams only on the tenth day). The recent statement (has the makings of another long-term policy) indicates something different. An honest question is: ‘Can the Syedna please make up his mind once and for all as we don’t like periodic shocks?’

We can’t have you take decisions ad hoc. We can’t have you jumping from one decision to another.

I fear for the salaried in the community who have exhausted their leaves, or those who cannot get additional leaves or those who will be permitted leaves but WITHOUT pay, representing a loss in income.

I fear for those within the community who will be ostracized by the hard line conformers at the behest of the aamil or tanzeem seniors.

I fear for those who will be called to face hurriedly-created tribunals to blacklist those who could not follow the diktat.

I fear for those whose family members will be subjected to questioning and harassment and whose ITS cards will be scrutinized to punish them.

I fear that your decision will do within a peaceful community what Narendra Modi / Amit Shah / Putin are doing outside the community – divide to rule.

The only reason I am not putting my name to this is because there is no room for truth and plain speaking in the Bohra community and I would like to live in peace.

I remain,

An adhna mumena professional

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:11 pm

Sceptical and juzer esmail: The reasons why Maula left Madagascar, and did not go to Myotte or Zanzibar are monetary. And it also could be that peripheral functions were lacking or sightseeing outings were not planned, or if you go to the extreme perhaps a Mercedes was not available; any number of reasons would result in trips being aborted.
I question why anyone on this forum would want to know. Participants on this forum have (I hope?!) cut the umbilical cord from Maula and his ilk. So move on and enlighten us with positive news of what we have achieved and works in progress in jamaats allied with our platform and ideals.

juzer esmail

Unread post by juzer esmail » Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:27 am

*ENGLISH GUJRATI HINDI*

Date: 31-May-2022 – 1st Zikadatul Haram

Recently we got an audio message in which a mumeen brother is saying that Aaqa Moula repeatedly urged mumeeneen that you all say to me that we will shut down our all business activities for 10 days of Muharram (days of Mourning)

Keeping the wish of Mola in mind, As a mumeen we all respect, honor and obey the the request as an order and not as a wish. Mola we all give you an assurance that we will shut down our business, Working class people will not go for a job and take 10 days leave, Parents will ensure their kids will not go to school, Will not use mobile, laptop, tab or any technology whereby, our attention will be distracted.

But we as a children (Farzando) expect from our beloved mola (shafiq Bawa) following assurance:-

• No nikah in the name of rasm e saifee immediately after Aashura. Neither Mola nor any janab will perform nikah or any function. This act is nothing but a big slap on the face of Bibi Zainab that his brother blood is not yet dried out and you are performing nikah of mumeeneen.
• During ayyam e aashura only zikr of punjatan, Ahlebeit and Imam Husain Shadat and no lecture on your grandfather and father.
• You will not invite any local politicians or leader from ruling party during the crucial days of Muharram. There is Saifee Mehel, Badri Mehel and Khandala Bunglaw where you can invite any political leader and do whatever you want to do within four walls and we are least interested to see such circus which has no relevance with ayyam e Husain.
• You and jabab across the globe will not demand any lucrative amount in return for reciting Majlis e Husain. All jamat should be informed that not a single penny to be given to janab for Majlis e Husain.
• Create an environment, impression at the back of mind of people please recite majlis under the sun without roof, AC & fan. This will give feeling of Karbala and make people realize how difficult the battle of Karbala was. No 5 star hotel and luxurious facilities to be provided for die heart followers mumeeneen. Just make simple tents arrangement as how Imam Husain made for his troops in Karbala.
• Recorded relay of 51,52 & live majlis of 53 (3 days each) will be enough for mumeneen and I feel there is no need of any janab as such.

I am sure my spiritual leader, Shafiq bawa will make his beloved children (farzando) by considering this request. Eagerly waiting for this announcement.

તાજેતરમાં અમને એક ઓડિયો સંદેશ મળ્યો જેમાં એક મોમીન ભાઈ કહી રહ્યા છે કે આકા મૌલાએ વારંવાર મુમેનીનને વિનંતી કરી કે તમે બધા મને કહો કે અમે મોહરમના 10 દિવસ (શોકના દિવસો) માટે અમારી તમામ વ્યવસાયિક પ્રવૃત્તિઓ બંધ રાખીશું.

• મોલાની ઈચ્છાને ધ્યાનમાં રાખીને, એક મુમીન તરીકે આપણે બધા વિનંતીનું સન્માન, સન્માન અને પાલન કરીએ છીએ, ઈચ્છા તરીકે નહીં. મોલા અમે બધા તમને ખાતરી આપીએ છીએ કે અમે અમારો ધંધો બંધ કરીશું, મજૂર વર્ગના લોકો નોકરી માટે નહીં જાય અને 10 દિવસની રજા લેશે, માતા-પિતા ખાતરી કરશે કે તેમના બાળકો શાળાએ નહીં જાય, મોબાઇલ, લેપટોપ, ટેબ અથવા ઉપયોગ નહીં કરે. કોઈપણ તકનીક જેના દ્વારા, આપણું ધ્યાન વિચલિત થશે.

• પરંતુ અમે બાળકો તરીકે (ફરઝંદો) અમારા પ્રિય મોલા (શફીક બાવા) પાસેથી નીચેની ખાતરીની અપેક્ષા રાખીએ છીએ:-

• • આશુરા પછી તરત જ રસમ એ સૈફીના નામે નિકાહ નહીં. ન તો મોલા કે કોઈ જનાબ નિકાહ કે કોઈ ફંક્શન કરશે નહીં. આ કૃત્ય બીબી ઝૈનબના મોઢા પર એક મોટી થપ્પડ સિવાય બીજું કંઈ નથી કે તેમના ભાઈનું લોહી હજી સુકાયું નથી અને તમે મુમેનીનના નિકાહ કરી રહ્યા છો.
• • અય્યમ એ આશુરા દરમિયાન માત્ર પંજાતન, અહલેબીત અને ઇમામ હુસૈન શાદતનો ઝિક્ર કરો અને તમારા દાદા અને પિતા પર કોઈ પ્રવચન નહીં.
• • તમે મુહર્રમના નિર્ણાયક દિવસો દરમિયાન કોઈ સ્થાનિક રાજકારણી અથવા શાસક પક્ષના નેતાને આમંત્રિત કરશો નહીં. અહીં સૈફી મહેલ, બદ્રી મહેલ અને ખંડાલા બંગલો છે જ્યાં તમે કોઈપણ રાજકીય નેતાને આમંત્રિત કરી શકો છો અને તમે જે કરવા માંગો છો તે ચાર દીવાલોમાં કરી શકો છો અને અયમ એ હુસૈન સાથે કોઈ સુસંગતતા ન હોય તેવા સર્કસ જોવામાં અમને ઓછામાં ઓછો રસ છે.
• • તમે અને વિશ્વભરના જબાબ મજલિસ એ હુસૈનનો પાઠ કરવાના બદલામાં કોઈ આકર્ષક રકમની માંગ કરશો નહીં. તમામ જમાતને જાણ કરવામાં આવે કે મજલીસ એ હુસૈન માટે જનાબને એક પૈસો પણ આપવામાં નહીં આવે.
• • વાતાવરણ બનાવો, લોકોના મનની પાછળ છાપ રાખો, કૃપા કરીને છત, એસી અને પંખા વગર સૂર્યની નીચે મજલીસનો પાઠ કરો. તેનાથી કરબલાની અનુભૂતિ થશે અને લોકોને અહેસાસ થશે કે કરબલાની લડાઈ કેટલી મુશ્કેલ હતી. ડાય હાર્ટ ફોલોઅર્સ મુમેનીન માટે 5 સ્ટાર હોટેલ અને લક્ઝુરિયસ સુવિધાઓ આપવામાં આવશે નહીં. ઇમામ હુસૈને કરબલામાં તેમના સૈનિકો માટે કેવી રીતે સાદી તંબુની વ્યવસ્થા કરી હતી.
• • 51,52 નો રેકોર્ડ કરેલ રીલે અને 53 ની જીવંત મજલીસ (દરેક 3 દિવસ) મુમેનીન માટે પૂરતી હશે અને મને લાગે છે કે આવી કોઈ જનાબની જરૂર નથી.

• મને ખાતરી છે કે મારા આધ્યાત્મિક નેતા શફીક બાવા આ વિનંતી પર વિચાર કરીને તેમના પ્રિય બાળકોને (ફરઝંદો) બનાવશે. આ જાહેરાતની આતુરતાપૂર્વક રાહ જોઈ રહ્યા છીએ.

Date: 31-मई-2022 - पहला ज़िकादतुल हराम

हाल ही में हमें एक ऑडियो संदेश मिला जिसमें एक मुमीन भाई कह रहा है कि आका मौला ने मुमीनीन से बार-बार आग्रह किया कि आप सभी मुझसे कहें कि हम मुहर्रम (शोक के दिन) के 10 दिनों के लिए अपनी सभी व्यावसायिक गतिविधियों को बंद कर देंगे।

• मोला की इच्छा को ध्यान में रखते हुए, एक मुमीन के रूप में हम सभी सम्मान, सम्मान और अनुरोध को एक आदेश के रूप में मानते हैं, न कि एक इच्छा के रूप में। मोला हम सभी आपको आश्वासन देते हैं कि हम अपना व्यवसाय बंद कर देंगे, मजदूर वर्ग के लोग नौकरी पर नहीं जाएंगे और 10 दिन की छुट्टी लेंगे, माता-पिता सुनिश्चित करेंगे कि उनके बच्चे स्कूल नहीं जाएंगे, मोबाइल, लैपटॉप, टैब या का उपयोग नहीं करेंगे। कोई भी तकनीक जिससे हमारा ध्यान भटकेगा।

• लेकिन हम एक बच्चे के रूप में (फरजांडो) अपने प्यारे मोला (शफीक बावा) से निम्नलिखित आश्वासन की उम्मीद करते हैं: -

• • आशूरा के तुरंत बाद रसम ए सैफी के नाम पर कोई निकाह नहीं। न मोला और न ही कोई जनाब निकाह या कोई समारोह करेगा। ये हरकत और कुछ नहीं बल्कि बीबी ज़ैनब के मुँह पर एक बड़ा तमाचा है कि उसके भाई का खून अभी भी नहीं सूखा है और तुम मुमीनीन का निकाह कर रही हो।
• • अय्यम ए आशूरा के दौरान केवल पंजाबन, अहलेबेत और इमाम हुसैन शदत का ज़िक्र और आपके दादा और पिता पर कोई व्याख्यान नहीं।
• • मुहर्रम के महत्वपूर्ण दिनों के दौरान आप किसी स्थानीय राजनेता या सत्तारूढ़ दल के नेता को आमंत्रित नहीं करेंगे। सैफी मेहेल, बद्री मेहेल और खंडाला बंगला है जहां आप किसी भी राजनीतिक नेता को आमंत्रित कर सकते हैं और चार दीवारों के भीतर जो कुछ भी करना चाहते हैं वह कर सकते हैं और हमें ऐसे सर्कस देखने में कम दिलचस्पी है जिसका अय्यम ए हुसैन से कोई संबंध नहीं है।

• आप और दुनिया भर में जबाब मजलिस ए हुसैन के पाठ के बदले में किसी भी आकर्षक राशि की मांग नहीं करेंगे। सभी जमात को सूचित किया जाए कि मजलिस ए हुसैन के लिए जनाब को एक पैसा भी नहीं दिया जाएगा।

• माहौल बनाएं, लोगों के दिमाग में छाप छोड़े, कृपया बिना छत, एसी और पंखे के धूप में मजलिस का पाठ करें। इससे कर्बला का अहसास होगा और लोगों को एहसास होगा कि कर्बला की लड़ाई कितनी कठिन थी। दिल के चाहने वालों मुमीनीन के लिए कोई 5 सितारा होटल और शानदार सुविधाएं नहीं दी जाएंगी। बस साधारण तंबू की व्यवस्था करें जैसे इमाम हुसैन ने कर्बला में अपने सैनिकों के लिए कैसे बनाया।

• 51,52 की रिकॉर्डेड रिले और 53 (प्रत्येक में 3 दिन) की लाइव मजलिस मुमीनीन के लिए पर्याप्त होगी और मुझे लगता है कि इस तरह किसी जनाब की कोई आवश्यकता नहीं है।

• मुझे विश्वास है कि मेरे आध्यात्मिक गुरु शफीक बावा अपने प्यारे बच्चों के अनुरोध पर विचार करेंगे और हम इस घोषणा का बेसब्री से इंतजार कर रहे हैं।

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:55 am

Mkenya wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:11 pm Sceptical and juzer esmail: The reasons why Maula left Madagascar, and did not go to Myotte or Zanzibar are monetary. And it also could be that peripheral functions were lacking or sightseeing outings were not planned, or if you go to the extreme perhaps a Mercedes was not available; any number of reasons would result in trips being aborted.
I question why anyone on this forum would want to know. Participants on this forum have (I hope?!) cut the umbilical cord from Maula and his ilk. So move on and enlighten us with positive news of what we have achieved and works in progress in jamaats allied with our platform and ideals.

juzer esmail

Unread post by juzer esmail » Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:39 am

हर रोज़ #बंगलों में, #हवेलियों में, बडी बडी #कोठियों मे #ज़ियाफत के मजे लेने वाले अचानक कच्चे और टपरे वाले घर में चले जायेंगे तो ख़बर तो बनेगी ही...!! साल दो साल में इनको 1-2 ऐसे #इवेंट तो करने ही पड़ते है।

जिस तरह नेता लोग ख़ुद को गरीबों का हमदर्द बताने के चक्कर मे #पसमांदा लोगों के घर जाकर उनके साथ खाना खाकर और फ़ोटो खिंचवाकर उसे #वायरल करवा देते है, ये कुछ उसी से मिलता जुलता खेल है।

और हां एक बात बड़ी दिलचस्प है कि ये नेता और धर्मगुरु किसी के भी घर में जाकर खाना खाकर आ जाएंगे, मगर मजाल है इन्होंने कभी उन्ही गरीबों को अपने घर/महल में आने का इज़्न दिया हो, जबकि अख़लाक़ी तक़ाज़ा ये है कि हम जिनके घर मेहमान बनकर जाए तो वहां से निकलते वक़्त उन्हें भी अपने घर आने की दावत दी जाए मगर नही, ये ऐसा नहीं करते क्योंकि....,

महँगे कालीन गंदे हो जाएंगे साहेब..., वहां तो सिर्फ #सरमायेदार, #पॉलिटिशियन और #रसूखदार ही जा सकते है, ख्वाह वो #माफ़िया ही क्यों न हो।
🌹🙏

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:57 am

@juzeresmail I think this is that PR event you have mentioned
Attachments
IMG-20220608-WA0015.jpg
IMG-20220608-WA0016.jpg
IMG-20220608-WA0017.jpg
IMG-20220608-WA0018.jpg

Sheikh Ali sadiq

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:16 am

Iisten
Attachments
6d76c8c2-33df-492f-bf34-b7b440196ab2 (1).mp3
(1.08 MiB) Downloaded 110 times

Sheikh Ali sadiq

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:46 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:57 am @juzeresmail I think this is that PR event you have mentioned
Attachments
FVdBdA4X0AEVpZp.jpg