Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Biradar

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

Unread post by Biradar » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:45 am

ajamali wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:43 pm
Qadir wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:16 am

We didn't need to gear his words to find solace, we got that through his actions. We got cooked meals everyday during the 10 days and if we wanted anything we could have always asked the amils and believe me that they were there to help. Also our amil was always telling us that Moula has sent dua paighaam letter which he used to convey to us through audio on whatsapp
As I said.... consolation prize....so easily pleased with some cooked meals.....I ordered in an excellent meal today. It was delicious and healthy (roasted Brussels sprouts and grilled chicken tacos with a light citrus flavor and crumbled goat cheese and cilantro mmmm) but I am not about to call Tacoria my Rehbar LOL!

Also you did not need to hear his words but you needed to hear it from your aamil LOL!
So I am genuinely curious, and someone who is member of Muffy Jamaat please enlighten me: Did not Muffy appear even once live? Not even on Aashura eve or afternoon? Not even to give a short speech or a "Hi" or "Hello"? I mean, this is a guy who is almost constantly ranting and raving, yet never even appeared live even once? Qadir has given many excuses: government restrictions, lack of internet connection etc etc. Yet, come on! In this day and age everyone is online! Even little kids in chawls are using zoom to study remotely. So how come a billionaire with thousands of servants ready to do his every bidding can't find the resources to get on cam even once?

Also, can someone please explain this insane obsession for "cooked meals" from the jamaat? Can't you cook? Don't you have a microwave or a stove at home? Maybe Bohras will soon consider Uber Eats CEO as the imam! I mean, even if you had basic self-respect, you would want to take care of yourself and your family, and not rely on jamaat. I guess Muffy's catering service is very lucrative: send people some meals and then they will shower you with perpetual praise and, more importantly, boat loads of money!

Of course, I understand that somehow Muffy must fund his and his family's lavish lifestyle of living in one hill station after another, traveling to one place of tafri after another, living large on private beach resorts, and enjoying a life of luxury and non-stop "maja". But this really is the limit, of never even appearing once during the most important days of the year!

Shabab

Unread post by Shabab » Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:05 am

ajamali wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:36 am
Shabab wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:02 am

show me when did I abuse any one's mom ever or dragged any ones name for personal insults......your leader lies day and night no wonder you have learnt same from him. your shamelessness and lies show your upbringing.
You do realize that I am not insulting your mother but I am insulting you?
:roll: :roll:
I am sure you do understand and realize that if I will give you a reply in your own gutter language you will find no place to hide.

but again I am not here for personal slurs,

I will keep exposing your leader because I am here to speak the truth on those who claim big things and do everything against Islam.

make sure you dont use mother or sister slurs next time or else you will know what I am capable of.

As usual, Admin is acting like as an Hi**a, I hope he acts similarly when I reply next time.

Admin keeps mum even when Imam Ali or Imam is disrespected by rascals on this forum, so no wonder he sees no harm when some ones abused mother and sisters here.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:35 pm

^^ Once again, insulting you not your mother. You insult your mother enough by your very existence. I don’t need to do that :LOL: There is a way you can stop insulting your own mother :LOL:

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:37 pm

Biradar wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:45 am

As I said.... consolation prize....so easily pleased with some cooked meals.....I ordered in an excellent meal today. It was delicious and healthy (roasted Brussels sprouts and grilled chicken tacos with a light citrus flavor and crumbled goat cheese and cilantro mmmm) but I am not about to call Tacoria my Rehbar LOL!

Also you did not need to hear his words but you needed to hear it from your aamil LOL!
So I am genuinely curious, and someone who is member of Muffy Jamaat please enlighten me: Did not Muffy appear even once live? Not even on Aashura eve or afternoon? Not even to give a short speech or a "Hi" or "Hello"? I mean, this is a guy who is almost constantly ranting and raving, yet never even appeared live even once? Qadir has given many excuses: government restrictions, lack of internet connection etc etc. Yet, come on! In this day and age everyone is online! Even little kids in chawls are using zoom to study remotely. So how come a billionaire with thousands of servants ready to do his every bidding can't find the resources to get on cam even once?

Also, can someone please explain this insane obsession for "cooked meals" from the jamaat? Can't you cook? Don't you have a microwave or a stove at home? Maybe Bohras will soon consider Uber Eats CEO as the imam! I mean, even if you had basic self-respect, you would want to take care of yourself and your family, and not rely on jamaat. I guess Muffy's catering service is very lucrative: send people some meals and then they will shower you with perpetual praise and, more importantly, boat loads of money!

Of course, I understand that somehow Muffy must fund his and his family's lavish lifestyle of living in one hill station after another, traveling to one place of tafri after another, living large on private beach resorts, and enjoying a life of luxury and non-stop "maja". But this really is the limit, of never even appearing once during the most important days of the year!
Nope we did not even so much as see him through the window of a car - as we did Trump. Not so much as a Hope you are well. I pray for mumineen every day during this difficult time. Nada, zilch.

Also, Home Cooking and Uber Eats trumps FMB - any day. Cheaper, healthier, tastier!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:21 pm

Biradar
Check your PM please

TalibBhai

Unread post by TalibBhai » Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:26 pm

got so many email how momeen should not go near MS car but today amil is gathering every one in masjid. looks like momeen life is not so important any more.

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:49 am

Biradar wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:45 am

I don't know how many times i need to reiterate that your idea that there is no communication between Moula TUS and mumineen is simply not true. While, there are no live videos or zoom conferences, mumineen recieve dua paighams through the means of letters from Moula TUS. Even US government communicates through letters between different branches.
PS: We did get a live video on Eid-ul-Fitr.

Also, today in Chehlum waaz we got the barakat of watching the ziyarat videos of Moula TUS from Hasanfeer Saheb and Galiyakot from last couple of weeks. So, the notion that he's not well, being propagated by some vile members here has been proven false as well.

TalibBhai

Unread post by TalibBhai » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:41 am

Qadir don't you realize that dua is important than propaganda, all these videos have no point if MS can't even post 3 minutes dua kalemaat for momeenin, don't you see that he is just busy saving himself rather than caring for the community.

MS should really stop all these silly propaganda and speak the truth about reality to the community.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:22 am

Shabab wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:48 am Atleast I am ethical enough not to drag some one mom when I am losing. Shame on you.

Also I am not claiming to be dai so I dont need to prove it.

Your comment and its language shows where you come from. Try to learn some manners before posting.

ADMIN IF YOU ARE NOT BLIND THEN DELETE THE COMMENT FROM MANNERLESS TAHER FOLLOWERS.
oh really... i remember you in your ID as (not at all) Incredible dragging a members mother into the conversation when it was about the FMB thaali

your memory might have gone short-term, probably leaking out from the loosies you have

but ofcourse, cant blame you. with so many IDs where in many cases you talk to yourself with different IDs, its easy to loose the plot

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:49 am

TalibBhai wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:41 am Qadir don't you realize that dua is important than propaganda, all these videos have no point if MS can't even post 3 minutes dua kalemaat for momeenin, don't you see that he is just busy saving himself rather than caring for the community.

MS should really stop all these silly propaganda and speak the truth about reality to the community.
What propaganda? What is he lying about?
And yes dua is more important which is what he does for us and sends letters to all jamiats so they can relay his dua paigham to mumineen.
He has no obligation to send three minute videos, he's not an elected official, he's not answerable to any mumin, especially not to people here.
If he would've been doing online ziyafats, people here would've said that he only cares about money. If we would have been getting videos, we would have been asked to pay Najwa-ush-shukr which a lot would have to say something about.
So, in the end I as a mumin is satisfied with seeing the ziyarat videos and knowing my Moula is all well.

TalibBhai

Unread post by TalibBhai » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:58 am

No, it seems only you are satisfied because all the other bohras I meet in my jamaat is not happy with the way MS is hiding. he is actually a butt of a joke right now and if he continues this game he will lose whatever credibility he is having in people's minds.

juzer esmail

Unread post by juzer esmail » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:37 am

He is just saving his own ass...case in point being he is soon coming to Burhanpur therefore the Burhanpur dargah has been closed since some days and all the staff is in a sort of quarantine so as to be safe for Muffy!

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:48 am

Qadir wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:49 am
If he would've been doing online ziyafats, people here would've said that he only cares about money. If we would have been getting videos, we would have been asked to pay Najwa-ush-shukr ...
Muffy does not care only about money? Since when? You yourself in the sentence above admit that you "would have been asked to pay Najwa-ush-shukr" to see his face, even for a minute or so. So clearly, you yourself realize that Muffy is all about money, and only about money and nothing else.

I mean, let's think of this rationally: Muffy collects money non-stop, this fund, that fund, this scheme, that scheme. He supports a family of thousands, probably > 5000 at this point at the lowest estimate. I have met some of his lazy do-nothing "qasre Aali" members in California and elsewhere. They do absolutely nothing, except enjoy themselves of salary they get and non-stop salaams etc. Their life is one non-stop vacation.

And why not? Their guru-ji, i.e. Muffy, himself is living in a permanent vacation! So, he spends months in Khandala, then he tries to take his entourage to his beach resort in Sri Lanka. What does he do in Sri Lanka, pray tell us? Why the large beach-front property with resort-like rooms and facilities? Is there some important dawaat matters to be handled in Sri Lanka, which requires luxurious beach villas and pampered facilities? Ok, so he is thwarted from going to Sri Lanka. Now he is vacationing in various other places, enjoying himself and having fun. Worse is his family of moochers and blood-sucking parasites. They are most lazy, indolent and good-for-nothing bums who enjoy on other people's money.

So please don't tell us Muffy is not all about money! He is all about money, and only about money. Hence his invitation to the Butcher of Gujrat and Anti-Muslim-in-Chief, i.e. Modi, into his bhashan sabha during the days of Muharram: so his business dealing are strengthened and he can earn even more money!

Of course, then we have the propagandists like you who will defend everything he says or does as you have become too blind to see that this man is the most money-loving, power-hungry maniac to call himself a religious head!

And sure, I agree Muffy is not answerable to us poor people, only to his real gods, i.e. Money & Power.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:23 pm

Biradar wrote "Also, can someone please explain this insane obsession for "cooked meals" from the jamaat? Can't you cook"

This was a well thought long game. Get women to not have to cook, get household dependent on it, so when it stops because people don't want it for whatever reason, cause a domestic dispute and people bounce back and remain on the leash.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:39 pm

The reason Thali system initially started was to help single members specially students or workers living and working overseas as well help with senior members and those who were not able to get food due to financial condition.
Overtime, it changed where SMS decided to have Amtes stopped cooking at home, charge them a monthly fee to provide meals and have these Amtes either come to Majalis and listen to his lecture and make them true AMTES. well it is working in some families where Bohra Ladies who were known for expert in traditional Bohra cuisine are loosing that touch and instead busy attending the SECRETIVE SABAQS which they are not allowed to share with their Husbands or Parents.

TalibBhai

Unread post by TalibBhai » Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:36 pm

Very well sumarized SBM.

My wife understood this long back and we stopped thali. Also food from community kitchen for a long term basis is never a good idea. Hygine can never be upto the mark.

TalibBhai

Unread post by TalibBhai » Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:29 am

If we would have been getting videos, we would have been asked to pay Najwa-ush-shukr

This is a proof that Qadir is actually trolling MS and acting like a devil advocate here to make people give him rebuttal.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:17 am

Bhai, Since when has the last 3 Diais ever done anything first to help the needy other than token photo op for their own glorification and subjugation of the masses.

I have absolutely nil trust on STS SMB or SMS.

In Islam once a person allows shirk, where people bow to them or claims communication with divinity or angels such a person leaves the fold of iman and nothing they do can be trusted or given credit. In strict terms praying imamat behind such a person is not encouraged.

Hence trying to find excuses for his actions or benefits is futile. Its as good as saying Pharaoh had his good character.
SBM wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:39 pm The reason Thali system initially started was to help single members specially students or workers living and working overseas as well help with senior members and those who were not able to get food due to financial condition.
Overtime, it changed where SMS decided to have Amtes stopped cooking at home, charge them a monthly fee to provide meals and have these Amtes either come to Majalis and listen to his lecture and make them true AMTES. well it is working in some families where Bohra Ladies who were known for expert in traditional Bohra cuisine are loosing that touch and instead busy attending the SECRETIVE SABAQS which they are not allowed to share with their Husbands or Parents.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:52 am

Qadir wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:49 am
If he would've been doing online ziyafats, people here would've said that he only cares about money.
but he actually did ziyafat on eidul fitr right?
there was elan for ziyafat on eidulfitr from jamaat on zoom
my friend- a shiekh thought that he would get barkat of deedaar solely for whoever registers for ziyafat.
there were 3 categories. starting from i think 5000 or 20000 or so.
my friend registered, and paid also. but got nothing.
the five minute dedaar was for everyone irrespective u pay or not.
my friend felt very cheated and sad

virtual

Unread post by virtual » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:09 am

Afzalus Salaam
Janab Amil saheb Mufaddal bS Imadi, will leave for new Mouze on Wednesday 7th October morning.

Mumeneens are requested to come individually for vadaa on or before 6th October during office hours.

Shukran
Wassalaam

TalibBhai

Unread post by TalibBhai » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:14 am

virtual wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:09 am Afzalus Salaam
Janab Amil saheb Mufaddal bS Imadi, will leave for new Mouze on Wednesday 7th October morning.

Mumeneens are requested to come individually for vadaa on or before 6th October during office hours.

Shukran
Wassalaam
Simply just dont go, it is there duty to invite, if you dont feel to go just dont go thats simple.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:19 am

It is all about giving the fat Envelope to departing Aamil and then get ready with another Fat Envelope to welcome incoming Aamil

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:31 pm

TalibBhai:
Who is "Mufaddal bS Imadi"?
Please enlighten me with his relationship to SMS; his current location and future posting.

TalibBhai

Unread post by TalibBhai » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:25 am

Mkenya wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:31 pm TalibBhai:
Please enlighten me with his relationship to SMS; his current location and future posting.
Bhai, I dont know, I have not posted it.

virtual

Unread post by virtual » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:32 am

Mkenya wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:31 pm TalibBhai:
He was Aamil of Shantinagar Jamaat Nagpur, and was transfered in Africa few days back

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:44 pm

A posting in Kenya, Uganda or Tanzania is definitely a ripe plum. Most Bohris there are adherents or subdued. The appointees are housed well and receive good wazifo. Fat envelopes for Raza and other events would add substantially to their retirement. His wife would also be well-placed to manipulate the womenfolk. At their beck and call are Ayyans, 'haan saab' Sheikhs and Mullahs with a selective band of locals. For the appointee it will be "the cat's meow".

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:07 pm

Oh yes, he is going to the island of Zanzibar, probably already there.
People in Shanti Nagar, Nagpur were not very fond of him. He was too lazy to come to masjid for doing imamat especially in fajar, most of the time he gave the raza to others. Always was in jittery mood with people. They are happy that he is gone. Good luck to momenin in Zanzibar,

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:43 am

Yani hawa wahindi baberu bado wanakuja ku piga wafrika ma kiboko.. Hatuwezi kuji patiya uhuru. Hatuwezi kutafuta kadhi mswahili kuji fundisha dini Takatifu you Mtume wetu.

Kilawakti tuna jiita hawa wahindi na moyo chafu na imani wakafiri.

Translation for short. Wtf why do we need these idolatrous indians to come and lead when we have so many native Muslims in Zanzibar
Mkenya wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:44 pm A posting in Kenya, Uganda or Tanzania is definitely a ripe plum. Most Bohris there are adherents or subdued. The appointees are housed well and receive good wazifo. Fat envelopes for Raza and other events would add substantially to their retirement. His wife would also be well-placed to manipulate the womenfolk. At their beck and call are Ayyans, 'haan saab' Sheikhs and Mullahs with a selective band of locals. For the appointee it will be "the cat's meow".

virtual

Unread post by virtual » Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:18 am

Kaka Akela wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:07 pm Oh yes, he is going to the island of Zanzibar, probably already there.
People in Shanti Nagar, Nagpur were not very fond of him. He was too lazy to come to masjid for doing imamat especially in fajar, most of the time he gave the raza to others. Always was in jittery mood with people. They are happy that he is gone. Good luck to momenin in Zanzibar,
Kaka Akela do you live in Nagpur

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:55 am

I live in Texas, USA. I have relatives in Shanti Nagar, Nagpur who gave me the above info.