Bohra whatsapp duniya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
zinger
Posts: 2210
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1741

Unread post by zinger » Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:03 am

Mkenya wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:25 pm Fatema Yamani: You could have used another analogy to make your point. Your post has hurt me very much. My parents and my wife are marhum; please recite Fateha on them if it is not asking too much.
please accept my heartfelt apologies on behalf of this cretin MKenya.

we all know that Fatema Yamani is just another avatar of the resident virus who has been kicked out so many times but keeps coming back like a virulent strain that is resistent to all kinds of antibiotics now.

please ignore him/her/it

Fatema Yamani
Posts: 243
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:59 pm

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1742

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:34 pm

Mkenya wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:25 pm Fatema Yamani: You could have used another analogy to make your point. Your post has hurt me very much. My parents and my wife are marhum; please recite Fateha on them if it is not asking too much.
some times you need to feel the pain to get into your senses

I hope you will not speak bullshiit in future or else you will again be reminded with pain


"it was easy for you to mock Muharram and say people should go for shopping and sightseeing in between majlis and waes while a small analogy hurt you so much when it came to your own family"

hope that will teach you basics of Muharram for future


PS - I dont know you or your family nor I have anything to do with them, my post was meant to remind you what people do when there is death in the family and what people don't do in the state of mourning

dal-chaval-palidu
Posts: 764
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:46 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1743

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:47 pm

Fatema Yamani wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:34 pm
Mkenya wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:25 pm Fatema Yamani: You could have used another analogy to make your point. Your post has hurt me very much. My parents and my wife are marhum; please recite Fateha on them if it is not asking too much.
some times you need to feel the pain to get into your senses

I hope you will not speak bullshiit in future or else you will again be reminded with pain


"it was easy for you to mock Muharram and say people should go for shopping and sightseeing in between majlis and waes while a small analogy hurt you so much when it came to your own family"

hope that will teach you basics of Muharram for future
Mkenya was NOT mocking Moharram.

MKenya, best to ignore Fatema Yamani, as bhai zinger says.

I agree with you (Mkenya) that the post was insulting. Could have been stated better.

It is not surprising that those who speak nastily call other people's words bullshit.

Fatema Yamani
Posts: 243
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:59 pm

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1744

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:10 pm

As sadiq Ali sahab rightly said

Ghoda te ghoda ghadera ghadera
Moti te moti kankar te kankar

Samju to samjhu naa samjhu naa samjhu

Mkenya
Posts: 547
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:16 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1745

Unread post by Mkenya » Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:02 pm

zinger and dal-chawal-palidu: Many thanks to both of you for your kind words of support. I really appreciate that.

Humsafar
Posts: 2615
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2000 5:01 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1746

Unread post by Humsafar » Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:47 am

Oh poor Bohras what are they going to do when they are not listening to enlightening waaz and eating well-catered jaman. Of course they are going to go shopping and sightseeing. Why not take advantage of foreign travel, and thanks a tonne to the Bohra administration for facilitating the visa. They have spent hundreds of thousands of rupees for what? To sit and sulk over some bizarre incident that took place in the desert of Karbala and that too some 1400 years ago?

How is Imam Hussain's sacrifice even relevant to our time. He died fighting Yazid, refusing to kowtow to him. But in this glorious era of Mufaddal, there's no Yazid to fight. The qaum is prospering and flourishing, and mumins are ever eager to present lifafas to Maula because they know that is the only thing he cares about. People who find fault in the divinity and the khaloos of this transactions are either jealous or have bad faith. Detractors don't understand that Maula works for the benefit of mumins, always. If he were not celebrating Muharram in different countries how would mumins get to travel the world and expand their mind, and of course do shopping? Our Maula is not so dull and boring as to advise mumins to truly and sincerely mourn for Imam Hussain, to learn from his sacrifice, to apply the principles of truth and justice in their lives.

Nah! Maula is not so anti-fun as to say that Muharram is not the time to travel and go places and do shopping. That would be so boring. Thank goodness he is so pro-shopping. Maula has given new meaning and purpose to Muharram. He has re-imagined the whole thing to make it exciting and something that every mumin looks forward to every year. And the way the city for Muharram picnic is announced is so exciting, it takes one's breath away. The mumins whose city is selected feel that Allah's mercy has descended upon them. And the city's administration and business community jump for joy for they know roaring business would be had.

Muharram is a business opportunity for a lot of people. Even for Maula, but our Aqa is too pious and modest to brag about it. But disgruntled elements would say things to the contrary. It is their hasad. They can't see mumin enjoying, they can't see Maula being regarded with so much reference, they can't see Maual being worshipped as an idol. The muddais keep reminding us that this is shirk and that idol-worshipping is haram, that Islam was built on the ruins of idols. But what do they know that Maula has updated Islam for the 21st century, he has rebooted our minds so now for us Muharram is picnic and Ramzan is fun and life in this glorious era of Mufaddal is one big, endless party.

Fatema Yamani
Posts: 243
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:59 pm

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1747

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:23 pm

Thankyou humsafar I think I was blunt for an abde and abde is soo silly and poor at mind that only sarcasm will make him understand better.

Haider_Ali
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2023 9:35 pm

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1748

Unread post by Haider_Ali » Thu Jul 27, 2023 6:42 pm

1445 Moharam Waaz

This year 1445 again i attended the Moharram Waaz for all 9 days, infact from past 25 years i am regularly going for waaz.
This year was actually different as I had decided to take note of how much and what quality of sermons they provide. On my records almost 60 - 70% of time they are reciting Mojeza of SMB / STS after that they give a clear message that they were Ghaib na sahib and can perform miracles like making a dead man alive (Nauzubillah) which was quality of Prophet Isa attributed by Allah (SWT).

As said by Rasullah (SAW) "An hour of reflection is better than 70 years of worship", which i realized when I started to read the translation of Quran, In quran its clear that we cannot give attributes of Allah to any Human Being not even prophet, infact all Prophets said that they were servant of Allah. Furtherer, Prophet Mohammad (SAW) prohibited sajda to any human being (i.e Gairullah), sujood is only for Allah.
And we observe this teaching being demolished on a regular basis like we are led to believe that all Dais have knowledge of the unseen (Nauzubillah), all bohras go into Sujood after viewing SMS on screen and we are compelled to make dua by seing photo of SMB / STS, and list of such biddah's can go on and on.

Seeing all of this carried out in my daily life makes me regret being born into this blind community. Since I have no idea how to interact with such orthodox people, I have chosen to simply perform Namaaz in the mosque and forego all other rituals. I pray that Allah (SWT) would guide these people.

zinger
Posts: 2210
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1749

Unread post by zinger » Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:11 am

Haider_Ali wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 6:42 pm 1445 Moharam Waaz

This year 1445 again i attended the Moharram Waaz for all 9 days, infact from past 25 years i am regularly going for waaz.
This year was actually different as I had decided to take note of how much and what quality of sermons they provide. On my records almost 60 - 70% of time they are reciting Mojeza of SMB / STS after that they give a clear message that they were Ghaib na sahib and can perform miracles like making a dead man alive (Nauzubillah) which was quality of Prophet Isa attributed by Allah (SWT).

As said by Rasullah (SAW) "An hour of reflection is better than 70 years of worship", which i realized when I started to read the translation of Quran, In quran its clear that we cannot give attributes of Allah to any Human Being not even prophet, infact all Prophets said that they were servant of Allah. Furtherer, Prophet Mohammad (SAW) prohibited sajda to any human being (i.e Gairullah), sujood is only for Allah.
And we observe this teaching being demolished on a regular basis like we are led to believe that all Dais have knowledge of the unseen (Nauzubillah), all bohras go into Sujood after viewing SMS on screen and we are compelled to make dua by seing photo of SMB / STS, and list of such biddah's can go on and on.

Seeing all of this carried out in my daily life makes me regret being born into this blind community. Since I have no idea how to interact with such orthodox people, I have chosen to simply perform Namaaz in the mosque and forego all other rituals. I pray that Allah (SWT) would guide these people.

i for one, was watching waaz by Syedna Taher Fakhruddin piecemeal throughout the day, due to professional reasons.

yesterday morning, i went to my local masjid because i could not go to Thane due to rains. And while the Janaab was a good orator, yes, he lapsed into recounting moziza of Syedna Burhanuddin Maula. He spent very little time on Imam Hussain shahadat bayan, which to be fair to him, he did inform everyone in the beginning, that he is going to go more into detail in the evening matqal bayan.

i came home after asar namaz and had planned to go back (because online vs in-Masjid ofcourse, and going to Thane was not possible) but rains forced me to stay indoor.

i listened to Syedna Taher Fakhruddin waaz and while it was filled with the usual stories i have heard so many times, i could feel his pain. it certainly felt more real than the pain i have heard in Muffy Maula's voice... or maybe i'm biased because of the things i have seen him do.

anyways, the point was that during the nights, i used to watch videos on YT of other Sunni Maualanas like Tariq Jamil, Mufti Salman Azhar and Shia Maulanas like Syed Ali Raza Rizvi and Abid Bilgrami.... and my God, what a change it was... no OTT drama, no man-gharat stories... just Shahadat bayaan and no gas

zinger
Posts: 2210
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1750

Unread post by zinger » Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:18 am

Fatema Yamani wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:23 pm Thankyou humsafar I think I was blunt for an abde and abde is soo silly and poor at mind that only sarcasm will make him understand better.
dont delude yourself you virus. you arent fit to even be Humsafar's toenail if you think you are even comparable

Fatema Yamani
Posts: 243
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:59 pm

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1751

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:05 am

Haider_Ali wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 6:42 pm 1445 Moharam Waaz

This year 1445 again i attended the Moharram Waaz for all 9 days, infact from past 25 years i am regularly going for waaz.
This year was actually different as I had decided to take note of how much and what quality of sermons they provide. On my records almost 60 - 70% of time they are reciting Mojeza of SMB / STS after that they give a clear message that they were Ghaib na sahib and can perform miracles like making a dead man alive (Nauzubillah) which was quality of Prophet Isa attributed by Allah (SWT).

As said by Rasullah (SAW) "An hour of reflection is better than 70 years of worship", which i realized when I started to read the translation of Quran, In quran its clear that we cannot give attributes of Allah to any Human Being not even prophet, infact all Prophets said that they were servant of Allah. Furtherer, Prophet Mohammad (SAW) prohibited sajda to any human being (i.e Gairullah), sujood is only for Allah.
And we observe this teaching being demolished on a regular basis like we are led to believe that all Dais have knowledge of the unseen (Nauzubillah), all bohras go into Sujood after viewing SMS on screen and we are compelled to make dua by seing photo of SMB / STS, and list of such biddah's can go on and on.

Seeing all of this carried out in my daily life makes me regret being born into this blind community. Since I have no idea how to interact with such orthodox people, I have chosen to simply perform Namaaz in the mosque and forego all other rituals. I pray that Allah (SWT) would guide these people.

try and read the latest madeh on MS your brain will spin and you will start puking nonstop :lol:

shirk in those madehs are unprecedented :o :o

allbird
Posts: 609
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:01 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1752

Unread post by allbird » Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:59 am

i for one, was watching waaz by Syedna Taher Fakhruddin piecemeal throughout the day, due to professional reasons.

yesterday morning, i went to my local masjid because i could not go to Thane due to rains. And while the Janaab was a good orator, yes, he lapsed into recounting moziza of Syedna Burhanuddin Maula. He spent very little time on Imam Hussain shahadat bayan, which to be fair to him, he did inform everyone in the beginning, that he is going to go more into detail in the evening matqal bayan.

i came home after asar namaz and had planned to go back (because online vs in-Masjid ofcourse, and going to Thane was not possible) but rains forced me to stay indoor.

i listened to Syedna Taher Fakhruddin waaz and while it was filled with the usual stories i have heard so many times, i could feel his pain. it certainly felt more real than the pain i have heard in Muffy Maula's voice... or maybe i'm biased because of the things i have seen him do.

anyways, the point was that during the nights, i used to watch videos on YT of other Sunni Maualanas like Tariq Jamil, Mufti Salman Azhar and Shia Maulanas like Syed Ali Raza Rizvi and Abid Bilgrami.... and my God, what a change it was... no OTT drama, no man-gharat stories... just Shahadat bayaan and no gas
[/quote]

Agree with you @zinger , i follow Syed Ali Raza Rizvi and many Shia scholars and understood for the first time in many years what Karbala was all about. In the army of Yazeed LA Not everyone was for blood of Imam Husain AS they knew who Imam Husain AS was, they cornered Imam Husain in Karbala to intimidate him into submission for Yazeed LA but they didn't wanted any harm to Imam Husain AS. However Yazeed hired a Butcher (Kasai) Shimr LA to kill imam Husain AS that's why out of habit he sat on Imam and did the test run of dagger on the blunt side over his throat (12 Ragarah as mentioned in bohra Waez). Imam Husain AS said that i am son of Moula Ali AS and a soldier of Islam give me a soldier's death, on hearing this the Army of Yazeed LA was laughing at Shimr LA for being a low class butcher and not a professional soldier though he was appointed as commander.

We have heard many times in waez the name "Raabi kahe che", this Raabi person was from the Army of Yazeed but was sympathetic toward Imam Husain AS and he was the first person to offer water to Alul Bait AS after the Martyrdom of Imam Husain AS. How do we know Maktal in so much details because on the battle field this person Jewish Rabbi was part of Yazeed's army.

My point is listening to the Shia waez opens up the real truth to join the dot points and transports you to karbala in real time with NO GAS as you mentioned.

Bohra waez goes on for 3-4 hours and i find 50% + are their on mobile phones and due to duration of waez they don't retain anything thus coming out happy and relieved straight to thaal.

Haider_Ali
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2023 9:35 pm

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1753

Unread post by Haider_Ali » Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:06 pm

allbird wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:59 am i for one, was watching waaz by Syedna Taher Fakhruddin piecemeal throughout the day, due to professional reasons.

yesterday morning, i went to my local masjid because i could not go to Thane due to rains. And while the Janaab was a good orator, yes, he lapsed into recounting moziza of Syedna Burhanuddin Maula. He spent very little time on Imam Hussain shahadat bayan, which to be fair to him, he did inform everyone in the beginning, that he is going to go more into detail in the evening matqal bayan.

i came home after asar namaz and had planned to go back (because online vs in-Masjid ofcourse, and going to Thane was not possible) but rains forced me to stay indoor.

i listened to Syedna Taher Fakhruddin waaz and while it was filled with the usual stories i have heard so many times, i could feel his pain. it certainly felt more real than the pain i have heard in Muffy Maula's voice... or maybe i'm biased because of the things i have seen him do.

anyways, the point was that during the nights, i used to watch videos on YT of other Sunni Maualanas like Tariq Jamil, Mufti Salman Azhar and Shia Maulanas like Syed Ali Raza Rizvi and Abid Bilgrami.... and my God, what a change it was... no OTT drama, no man-gharat stories... just Shahadat bayaan and no gas


Agree with you @zinger , i follow Syed Ali Raza Rizvi and many Shia scholars and understood for the first time in many years what Karbala was all about. In the army of Yazeed LA Not everyone was for blood of Imam Husain AS they knew who Imam Husain AS was, they cornered Imam Husain in Karbala to intimidate him into submission for Yazeed LA but they didn't wanted any harm to Imam Husain AS. However Yazeed hired a Butcher (Kasai) Shimr LA to kill imam Husain AS that's why out of habit he sat on Imam and did the test run of dagger on the blunt side over his throat (12 Ragarah as mentioned in bohra Waez). Imam Husain AS said that i am son of Moula Ali AS and a soldier of Islam give me a soldier's death, on hearing this the Army of Yazeed LA was laughing at Shimr LA for being a low class butcher and not a professional soldier though he was appointed as commander.

We have heard many times in waez the name "Raabi kahe che", this Raabi person was from the Army of Yazeed but was sympathetic toward Imam Husain AS and he was the first person to offer water to Alul Bait AS after the Martyrdom of Imam Husain AS. How do we know Maktal in so much details because on the battle field this person Jewish Rabbi was part of Yazeed's army.

My point is listening to the Shia waez opens up the real truth to join the dot points and transports you to karbala in real time with NO GAS as you mentioned.

Bohra waez goes on for 3-4 hours and i find 50% + are their on mobile phones and due to duration of waez they don't retain anything thus coming out happy and relieved straight to thaal.
I believe that Ithna Ashari's sermons are better than our waaez, and there are a few things about Karbala. I'd eventually learn that's a myth.

1. We have been taught since childhood that Imam Hussain performed the last sujood before being martyred by Shimr (LA), but this is not the case; instead, he was dragged by Shimr (LA) and his holy head was slaughtered by him; we can see many images depicting Maula Husain lying with arrows covering his body (in this state, sajdah is not possible).

2. It is also told in our majlis that Jibrail (AS) came to seek Husain (AS) for help and he questioned what Allah (SWT) had commanded, but this was not mentioned by any other Shia Orators, therefore it appears to be myth.

3. The final but most important is Abdullah (RA) (Some says its Qasim), son of Imam Hassan (AS). It is said that Imam Hussain performed a marriage between Sakina and Abdullah, although this is an INDO PAK narration and has not been confirmed by Iraqi Shia Scholars.

I'm not sure how many more fantasies we've been given about Imam Hussain (AS), however the truth is Maula was martyred on the plains of Karbala, and he shows us how to stand against modern dictators, which is the clear lesson we should adopt in our lives.

zinger
Posts: 2210
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1754

Unread post by zinger » Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:57 am

Haider_Ali wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:06 pm
allbird wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:59 am i for one, was watching waaz by Syedna Taher Fakhruddin piecemeal throughout the day, due to professional reasons.

yesterday morning, i went to my local masjid because i could not go to Thane due to rains. And while the Janaab was a good orator, yes, he lapsed into recounting moziza of Syedna Burhanuddin Maula. He spent very little time on Imam Hussain shahadat bayan, which to be fair to him, he did inform everyone in the beginning, that he is going to go more into detail in the evening matqal bayan.

i came home after asar namaz and had planned to go back (because online vs in-Masjid ofcourse, and going to Thane was not possible) but rains forced me to stay indoor.

i listened to Syedna Taher Fakhruddin waaz and while it was filled with the usual stories i have heard so many times, i could feel his pain. it certainly felt more real than the pain i have heard in Muffy Maula's voice... or maybe i'm biased because of the things i have seen him do.

anyways, the point was that during the nights, i used to watch videos on YT of other Sunni Maualanas like Tariq Jamil, Mufti Salman Azhar and Shia Maulanas like Syed Ali Raza Rizvi and Abid Bilgrami.... and my God, what a change it was... no OTT drama, no man-gharat stories... just Shahadat bayaan and no gas


Agree with you @zinger , i follow Syed Ali Raza Rizvi and many Shia scholars and understood for the first time in many years what Karbala was all about. In the army of Yazeed LA Not everyone was for blood of Imam Husain AS they knew who Imam Husain AS was, they cornered Imam Husain in Karbala to intimidate him into submission for Yazeed LA but they didn't wanted any harm to Imam Husain AS. However Yazeed hired a Butcher (Kasai) Shimr LA to kill imam Husain AS that's why out of habit he sat on Imam and did the test run of dagger on the blunt side over his throat (12 Ragarah as mentioned in bohra Waez). Imam Husain AS said that i am son of Moula Ali AS and a soldier of Islam give me a soldier's death, on hearing this the Army of Yazeed LA was laughing at Shimr LA for being a low class butcher and not a professional soldier though he was appointed as commander.

We have heard many times in waez the name "Raabi kahe che", this Raabi person was from the Army of Yazeed but was sympathetic toward Imam Husain AS and he was the first person to offer water to Alul Bait AS after the Martyrdom of Imam Husain AS. How do we know Maktal in so much details because on the battle field this person Jewish Rabbi was part of Yazeed's army.

My point is listening to the Shia waez opens up the real truth to join the dot points and transports you to karbala in real time with NO GAS as you mentioned.

Bohra waez goes on for 3-4 hours and i find 50% + are their on mobile phones and due to duration of waez they don't retain anything thus coming out happy and relieved straight to thaal.
I believe that Ithna Ashari's sermons are better than our waaez, and there are a few things about Karbala. I'd eventually learn that's a myth.

1. We have been taught since childhood that Imam Hussain performed the last sujood before being martyred by Shimr (LA), but this is not the case; instead, he was dragged by Shimr (LA) and his holy head was slaughtered by him; we can see many images depicting Maula Husain lying with arrows covering his body (in this state, sajdah is not possible).

2. It is also told in our majlis that Jibrail (AS) came to seek Husain (AS) for help and he questioned what Allah (SWT) had commanded, but this was not mentioned by any other Shia Orators, therefore it appears to be myth.

3. The final but most important is Abdullah (RA) (Some says its Qasim), son of Imam Hassan (AS). It is said that Imam Hussain performed a marriage between Sakina and Abdullah, although this is an INDO PAK narration and has not been confirmed by Iraqi Shia Scholars.

I'm not sure how many more fantasies we've been given about Imam Hussain (AS), however the truth is Maula was martyred on the plains of Karbala, and he shows us how to stand against modern dictators, which is the clear lesson we should adopt in our lives.

on point 1 - i would like to think that every subsect has its own version. so one can choose to accept what one resonates with more sincerely. although i too find the whole last sajda of Imam Hussain where he did dua for all the Dai's quite unbelievable, i would like to believe that he did Dua for all mumineen in his last sajda

on point 2 - yes, i have always wondered that. on one hand, it is said that angels have no free will, they do only as God commands them. So if it was Allah's wish that Imam Husssain AS should embrace martyrdom, why would Gabriel come down and offer to finish off Yazid's army? he has no free will, so how could he even make the offer. clearly, a myth

on point 3 - many a things that may or may not have happened. guess we will never know. however, if i am not mistaken, i did hear the same tale in some other Shia waaz, so... let's put this in the same bracket as 1, believe in what your heart resonates to

guy_sam2005
Posts: 842
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:46 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1755

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:25 am

Fatema Yamani wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:11 am so when Mkenys's MOTHER FATHER WIFE SON AND DAUGTER died he remained cool and when there was a time between their burial and sipara he took advantage of the time and went for shopping and sightseeing, that was the level of his mourn and dukh dard.
Very cheap comment and people like this do not only bring shame to community but humanity as well.inspite of so many differences noone has said such things about any indiviual.

Mkenya
Posts: 547
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:16 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1756

Unread post by Mkenya » Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:07 pm

guy_sam2005: You have eased my hurt.

zinger
Posts: 2210
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1757

Unread post by zinger » Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:58 am

guy_sam2005 wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:25 am
Fatema Yamani wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:11 am so when Mkenys's MOTHER FATHER WIFE SON AND DAUGTER died he remained cool and when there was a time between their burial and sipara he took advantage of the time and went for shopping and sightseeing, that was the level of his mourn and dukh dard.
Very cheap comment and people like this do not only bring shame to community but humanity as well.inspite of so many differences noone has said such things about any indiviual.
Guy Sam, you have to understand who you are talking to. he/she/it is the resident virus who has come to this forum under over 80 different names now becuase he/she/it has been exposed by me and kicked out many times


Bohra Gentleman
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2023 4:36 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1759

Unread post by Bohra Gentleman » Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:02 am

Sultaan ul bohra becomes bakri infront of presidents and PMs

Gareeb bohras naa agal he becomes sher :lol: and owner of the world

check the body language

juzer esmail
Posts: 295
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:24 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1760

Unread post by juzer esmail » Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:41 am

Train shoot-out victim
Attachments
IMG-20230812-WA0043.jpg

Bohra Gentleman
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2023 4:36 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1761

Unread post by Bohra Gentleman » Sun Aug 13, 2023 2:26 am

Yes India is becoming unsafe for many reasons now

Mkenya
Posts: 547
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:16 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1762

Unread post by Mkenya » Sun Aug 13, 2023 12:45 pm

Kaka Akela: I am still awaiting your response to my private message.

Mkenya
Posts: 547
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:16 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1763

Unread post by Mkenya » Sun Aug 13, 2023 12:49 pm

If you would not then at least retract it.

Mkenya
Posts: 547
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:16 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1764

Unread post by Mkenya » Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:09 pm

Can someone direct me to one of Sheikh Sadiq Ali's nasihat where
the following phrase appears.

Ghoda te ghoda ghadera ghadera
Moti te moti kankar te kankar

Bohra Gentleman
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2023 4:36 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1765

Unread post by Bohra Gentleman » Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:33 am

Mkenya wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:09 pm Can someone direct me to one of Sheikh Sadiq Ali's nasihat where
the following phrase appears.

Ghoda te ghoda ghadera ghadera
Moti te moti kankar te kankar
it is there and very apt

search in PDF

juzer esmail
Posts: 295
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:24 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1766

Unread post by juzer esmail » Mon Aug 28, 2023 11:19 am

This message is for Sheikh Aliasgar, MSB, Kolkata.

I would appreciate if koi maaro misaal Shaikh Aliasgar ne pahunchaave.

You referred to Syedna Mufaddal as ‘Allah 2’ (Your words were ‘Neeche na Allah’).

You have made a sensational discovery that should rank alongside the phenomenon of the hermit in a mountain cave who was instructed ‘Read!’ by Jibreel in 610 AD.

Your discovery gives us hope.

Maulana (sorry Allah 2) will soon dispense with his glasses (Allah cannot be myopic).

Maulana will stop the use of a walking stick (Allah does not need anyone’s support).

Maulana will continue to remain young and never pass away (Allah cannot die).

Maulana’s three sons will be renamed Jesus 1, 2 and 3 (because they are the sons of God).

Maulana will start making appearances here, there and everywhere because Allah is omnipresent.

Maulana will hug Narendra Modi again in public and this time Modi sahib will be filled with love for all humanity and embrace imaan (suggested name ‘Nooruddin Mohammedi’).

Maulana will cause India to win the World Cup 2023 (whoever is on the side of Allah cannot lose).

For your contribution to lifting the veil over the eyes of the world, you should be given triple haddiyat, raised to aala martabaa and your story inscribed in daawat ni taareekh so that it can be recounted hundreds of years from now for moomineen to listen awestruck and say ‘Shaikh Aliasgar saved us from going astray!’

The world bows to you.

zinger
Posts: 2210
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1767

Unread post by zinger » Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:16 am

juzer esmail wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 11:19 am This message is for Sheikh Aliasgar, MSB, Kolkata.

I would appreciate if koi maaro misaal Shaikh Aliasgar ne pahunchaave.

You referred to Syedna Mufaddal as ‘Allah 2’ (Your words were ‘Neeche na Allah’).

You have made a sensational discovery that should rank alongside the phenomenon of the hermit in a mountain cave who was instructed ‘Read!’ by Jibreel in 610 AD.

Your discovery gives us hope.

Maulana (sorry Allah 2) will soon dispense with his glasses (Allah cannot be myopic).

Maulana will stop the use of a walking stick (Allah does not need anyone’s support).

Maulana will continue to remain young and never pass away (Allah cannot die).

Maulana’s three sons will be renamed Jesus 1, 2 and 3 (because they are the sons of God).

Maulana will start making appearances here, there and everywhere because Allah is omnipresent.

Maulana will hug Narendra Modi again in public and this time Modi sahib will be filled with love for all humanity and embrace imaan (suggested name ‘Nooruddin Mohammedi’).

Maulana will cause India to win the World Cup 2023 (whoever is on the side of Allah cannot lose).

For your contribution to lifting the veil over the eyes of the world, you should be given triple haddiyat, raised to aala martabaa and your story inscribed in daawat ni taareekh so that it can be recounted hundreds of years from now for moomineen to listen awestruck and say ‘Shaikh Aliasgar saved us from going astray!’

The world bows to you.
as horrendous as the claim is, your wit is incredible. i ROTFLMAO :lol:

allbird
Posts: 609
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:01 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1768

Unread post by allbird » Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:45 am

Seriously did this shaikh AA wrote such a madeh ? am i missed something. Where can i get a copy or audio ?

Sheikh Ali sadiq
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:44 pm

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1769

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:39 am

allbird wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:45 am Seriously did this shaikh AA wrote such a madeh ? am i missed something. Where can i get a copy or audio ?
it was perfectly fine written and nothing wrong in it

few ghadera remain ghadera all their life and can never become ghoda, it was directed to munafiq and double-faced idiots, even when they age old they fail to understand simple facts and figures.

Shk Mohammed Yamani
Posts: 204
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 1:13 pm

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1770

Unread post by Shk Mohammed Yamani » Fri Sep 01, 2023 1:22 pm

Travelling like a drug Lord.
Breakfast in London
Lunch in Paris
Dinner in New York
Whah bhai Whah, Su Nirali Shaan che Dunya na Allah ni..
Modi ji big juki juki ne whah Whah kare che
IMG-20230901-WA0000.jpg
Attachments
IMG-20230901-WA0000.jpg