Bohra whatsapp duniya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
zinger

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

Unread post by zinger » Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:09 am

Humsafar wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:03 pm
zinger wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:36 am while i can understand their sentiment, maybe a mannat, IMHO, this is like people rolling towards Balaji temple and again, IMHO, such mannats should be avoided

there are other ways to thank whomever you prayed too, for intercession, like maybe do their ziyarat, maybe sponsor a ziarat for someone else etc.. but i feel that this walking/crawling/rolling etc should be avoided. i am not going to get into a debate of this being an Islamic/Non-Islamic practice, because with my limited knowledge, i think it clearly falls under the latter

once again, i respect their sentiment, but perhaps they could have been dissuaded from doing... but then again, if the only person who can stop them has happily given his "blessings".. what more can i say :roll:
I want to sympathise with these stupid, misguided souls but cannot bring myself to do so. It is because of people like these we've clowns like Mufaddal. To me, this crawling on all fours is the worst act of slavishness I've seen Bohras stooping to. This is true, unmistakable regression--it is as if the evolution never happened. From being upright, dignified humans -- the ashraful makhlukaat -- Bohras are reverting to being bonobos. Regression it may be but it is no mean achievement. The mafia clergy has accomplished this feat in a span of one generation. Contrast this with the evolutionary process, it took millions of years for quadruped monkeys to evolve into biped humans! I had given up on Bohras a long time ago but there was always some hope. Even that hope is dashed now.
i agree with you to a very large extent Humsafar saab.
when i see the Bohra youth today, i am absolutely astounded and boggled, for the extent to which they have allowed themselves to be brainwashed.

correct me if i'm wrong but somehow, i feel people were still more dignified and sober during the time of Burhanuddin Maula.

with Muffy Maula, i feel that people, even the young ones (and perhaps especially the young ones) have thrown their logic, common sense and intellect right out of the window

the amount of fanaticism on display today is astounding... i dont even dare call it as devotion.. it is literally blind worship

i guess that even if Muffy Maula ask people to do something absurd... i am sure they will come in droves to fulfil his wish... and i pray i never see the day

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:03 pm

Humsafar wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:03 pm
zinger wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:36 am while i can understand their sentiment, maybe a mannat, IMHO, this is like people rolling towards Balaji temple and again, IMHO, such mannats should be avoided

there are other ways to thank whomever you prayed too, for intercession, like maybe do their ziyarat, maybe sponsor a ziarat for someone else etc.. but i feel that this walking/crawling/rolling etc should be avoided. i am not going to get into a debate of this being an Islamic/Non-Islamic practice, because with my limited knowledge, i think it clearly falls under the latter

once again, i respect their sentiment, but perhaps they could have been dissuaded from doing... but then again, if the only person who can stop them has happily given his "blessings".. what more can i say :roll:
I want to sympathise with these stupid, misguided souls but cannot bring myself to do so. It is because of people like these we've clowns like Mufaddal. To me, this crawling on all fours is the worst act of slavishness I've seen Bohras stooping to. This is true, unmistakable regression--it is as if the evolution never happened. From being upright, dignified humans -- the ashraful makhlukaat -- Bohras are reverting to being bonobos. Regression it may be but it is no mean achievement. The mafia clergy has accomplished this feat in a span of one generation. Contrast this with the evolutionary process, it took millions of years for quadruped monkeys to evolve into biped humans! I had given up on Bohras a long time ago but there was always some hope. Even that hope is dashed now.
Bro Humsafar: I would not compare Bohras to bonobos. At least bonobo monkeys have a lot of sex, something I am not sure one can say for sure about bohris!

In all seriousness, though. This is just a minor symptom of Bohra obsequiousness. Have you ever seen a Bohra stand up to anything, anywhere? To be a modern Bohra is to be a genuflecting primate, permanently on all fours in front of Ibn Abi Sufyan and his family. The guy before the present baboon on the Bohra da’i throne was a megalomaniac of the highest order. So this is par for the game: when you are in the presence of “god”, specially an insanely angry one, perhaps it is best to get on all fours so he does not do bodily harm to you!

And all those who are saying “manaat this and manaat that”: this is complete and total nonsense excuse. Allah does not demand such behavior and does not provide you with things just because you promise to do humiliating things. Clearly, Bohras worship some Iblisi power, maybe a jinn or other evil spirit, who demands such humiliation and degradation. Certainly, this has no connection with Islam, which is a religion of dignity, equality and fraternity.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:48 am

Biradar wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:03 pm So this is par for the game: when you are in the presence of “god”, specially an insanely angry one, perhaps it is best to get on all fours so he does not do bodily harm to you!
Haha :D :D True. But when one is on all fours, one becomes susceptible to other possibilities also! :wink: Which Bohras experience anyway, on all fours or not.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:00 am

أَفَمَن يَمْشِي مُكِبًّا عَلَى وَجْهِهِ أَهْدَى أَمَّن يَمْشِي سَوِيًّا عَلَى صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ

Who is ˹rightly˺ guided: the one who crawls facedown or the one who walks upright on the Straight Path?

Surah Mulk Ayah 22.

قُلْ هُوَ الَّذِي أَنشَأَكُمْ وَجَعَلَ لَكُمُ السَّمْعَ وَالْأَبْصَارَ وَالْأَفْئِدَةَ قَلِيلًا مَّا تَشْكُرُونَ

Say, ˹O Prophet,˺ “He is the One Who brought you into being and gave you hearing, sight, and intellect. ˹Yet˺ you hardly give any thanks.”

Ayah 23

Fatema Yamani

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:42 am

why you posting Quran here?

dont you know bohras have left Quranic teachings long back, for them Quran is just arabic text to read day and night but not to understand it.

bohras are most jhahil but good cultured (white clothes and long beard) muslim sect in Islam :lol:

Reporter

Unread post by Reporter » Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:46 am

Update: These men seem to be near the end of their journey. They are totally exhausted after about 50Km of crawling. Don't think they had prepared for this undertaking by way of physical exercise, practice or had built up stamina. Hope they were given thorough medical examination on completion. One fears they might have damaged their joints, bones, body structure badly.

Attachments
WhatsApp Video 2022-11-02 at 5.12.19 PM.mp4
(8.19 MiB) Downloaded 288 times

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:58 pm

Reporter wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:46 am Update: These men seem to be near the end of their journey. They are totally exhausted after about 50Km of crawling. Don't think they had prepared for this undertaking by way of physical exercise, practice or had built up stamina. Hope they were given thorough medical examination on completion. One fears they might have damaged their joints, bones, body structure badly.

This is really really hard to watch. Someone should have discouraged them. Where is the voice of sanity in this community?

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:18 am

DELETED
Last edited by zinger on Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:18 am

DELETED

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:20 am

think_for_yourself wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:58 pm
Reporter wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:46 am Update: These men seem to be near the end of their journey. They are totally exhausted after about 50Km of crawling. Don't think they had prepared for this undertaking by way of physical exercise, practice or had built up stamina. Hope they were given thorough medical examination on completion. One fears they might have damaged their joints, bones, body structure badly.

This is really really hard to watch. Someone should have discouraged them. Where is the voice of sanity in this community?

My sentiments exactly... out of the window, like i said earlier, i guess

Fatema Yamani

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:28 pm

some thing new I came to know today, so far only sheikh and other titles where saleable and people could purchase it but now the dupatta is also on sale and any one who can pay for it can wear it, I didn't knew this, two 2 3 guys who are morally and ethically corrupt people got "sharaf" to wear dupatta. :lol:

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:48 pm

My comment will stir the hornets nest

Go back 1400 yrs ago .if Khalifa Umar RA and Imam Ali AS had a dispute like we are meant to believe, but let's say they did, and had to go through SMS and STF drama, would the leaderless crowd in Madina wait for a court case to get everyone agree to a leader. Or while waiting erase everything Prophet SAW tried to build.

Would STS be a Muslim if that occurred if Islam had collapsed which it almost did during fitna wars, imagine STS and his group would be running as vegetarians around worshipping elephant in bushes of Rajkot like our ancestors did before Yemeni mission came to Gujarat. But aldo there would not be Islam in Yemen, they would have reverted to Judaism if the Khalifa Rashidun had not taken firm control of events. May be imagine Bohri would have been Jews, not too far from the mentality they have as if they are the only chosen ones.

I don't think Imam Ali AS was as bothered about being no 4 as much as his decendents or followers have made it look like. But reality is we all like reading and taking sides that is convenient. Forgetting none of us or Imam Zaman was present when these issues happened that is another mystery, a 2 year old child...really but that's for another day
allbird wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:14 am
Fatema Yamani wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:33 am

waiting for the court case result :lol:
:)

Fatema Yamani

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:14 am

Bohra spring wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:48 pm My comment will stir the hornets nest

Go back 1400 yrs ago .if Khalifa Umar RA
allbird wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:14 am

:)
I didnt read any thing futher this, Thankyou for what ever you have wrote

No compromise on name of Imam Ali and his wilayat

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:05 pm

Sorry to be a nitpicker, but it makes a huge difference.
Wilayat means London
Walayat means love/mohabbat

Fatema Yamani

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:11 pm

Kaka Akela wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:05 pm Sorry to be a nitpicker, but it makes a huge difference.
Wilayat means London
Walayat means love/mohabbat
Google agrees with me though :D
Attachments
2022-11-05_22-39_english to arabic.jpg

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:12 pm

Sister, I was born Shia love Ahlul-bayt, but not love them based on our preachers sermons but through facts that they were decendents.

But also not silly to ignore the fact that the Prophet SAW had companions and they too contributed to Islam. Politics aside facts are facts and Allah SWT will reward the companions for their deeds.

The tangible achievements of Umar RA that even as Shia we consume today, without thanking him.

He entrusted Shifa Abdullah, one of Prophet’s (saw) female companions, with a public role in monitoring and supervising commercial transactions in the entire marketplace of Medinah,
He expanded the caliphate at an unprecedented rate, ruling the Sasanian Empire and more than two-thirds of the Byzantine Empire. His attacks against the Sasanian Empire resulted in the conquest of Persia in under two years (642–644),
He established the garrison cities of al-Fustat in Egypt and Basra and Kufah in Iraq,
Umar's (ra) legendary administration is quoted by scholars throughout Islamic history, as he systematised the rule of vast territories, established the Islamic calendar, organised state pensions and upheld justice and security for a new empire.
Fatema Yamani wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:14 am
Bohra spring wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:48 pm My comment will stir the hornets nest

Go back 1400 yrs ago .if Khalifa Umar RA
I didnt read any thing futher this, Thankyou for what ever you have wrote

No compromise on name of Imam Ali and his wilayat

Fatema Yamani

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:17 pm

Fatema Yamani

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:29 pm

no wonder when Burhanuddin died his condition was really bad. every act this taheri-burhani clan has done was against the basics of Islam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnSbZB3xPR0

Fatema Yamani

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:48 pm

Some sane bohra walking with RG
Attachments
20221126_091632.jpg

Kaka Akela

Heard something strange happening in LA.

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:37 pm

Shahzada Malik bhaisaheb was sent to LA by SMS as a saheb e Dawat. He is supposed to visit each and every home and inquire about family's welfare and if he can help in any way and also convey the msg of doas from Dai.
But he is only helping himself. He only goes to those home who will do his ziyafat at $ 5,000/ if not he will send his minions to collect money for dawat khata. I have never heard of saheb e dawat demanding a ziyafat before??
Along with ziyafats he is asking or imposing exorbitant amounts for khumus, wajibaat and dawat khaata.
Is this demand for ziyafat a new innovation or new bidat???

think_for_yourself

Re: Heard something strange happening in LA.

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:46 pm

Kaka Akela wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:37 pm Shahzada Malik bhaisaheb was sent to LA by SMS as a saheb e Dawat. He is supposed to visit each and every home and inquire about family's welfare and if he can help in any way and also convey the msg of doas from Dai.
But he is only helping himself. He only goes to those home who will do his ziyafat at $ 5,000/ if not he will send his minions to collect money for dawat khata. I have never heard of saheb e dawat demanding a ziyafat before??
Along with ziyafats he is asking or imposing exorbitant amounts for khumus, wajibaat and dawat khaata.
Is this demand for ziyafat a new innovation or new bidat???
Years ago, when I was more naive, he came as Saheb-e-Dawat to our city. I did a ziyafat as requested but the check I wrote to him was upwards of 5K and the one written to Dawat e hadiyah was 786! I felt robbed after he left. Also, he hit my kids on the forehead and I was afraid they would get a concussion! The guy is an absolute AHole and a danger to those around him.

juzer esmail

Unread post by juzer esmail » Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:59 am

*Kissed letter, what's in a paper?*

Yesterday in UK, during maa Fatema Shahadat Majlis, our local Aamil Saheb pro tcduced a printout of a "MISAAL SHARIF", This being a letter from Aqa Moula, the so called spiritual guru of the Shia cult sect, The Dawoodi Bohra, he went ahead and kissed it about 3-4 times in different parts. He then passed it around to all present so that they could also get some barakat. What was observed then was very enjoying. The chamchas first got hold of this letter and before they started reading the contents they started kissing the letter number of times and then passing it along. Systematically the letter was kissed by one and all of the menfolk in the Majlis, nobody was interested in the zikr of moulatona Fatematuz Zahra.
By this time the women were getting restless. So another 3 printouts were ordered so that the womenfolk could also get sawab of kissing a printout of a letter from Aqa Moula Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin.
It so happened that one woman kissed only the top part of the letter and passed it on. Seeing this one chamcha shouted quite loudly that she had made a terrible mistake. The top part of the letter had no name inscribed on it and she had kissed that part instead of the part of the bottom which had Moulas name and signature....
When emotions and sentiments run high that is the time the devil takes over and that's what happened last night in the Majlis when the so called MISAAL SHARIF (HOLY LETTER FROM THE MOULA's office) was read out.

Now can someone tell me how could anyone get barakat or sawab by kissing a name and signature. Is this what we were taught in our madrasas before.
I don't recollect this kissing of letter printouts before.
Is this ethical and islamic?
Shame on the local jamaat Aamil, bringing the indian/Pakistani mentality over to UK

Fatema Yamani

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:34 am

when Muffy will lose the case the same people will wipe their asses with his signature letter.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:08 am

I have seen this happened before in local Jamaat too, this is not only kissing the letter but first you do three Tasneem (Prostration Adaab like salutes) then take the letter kiss on the top part where Bismisllah is written then the content of the letter and then the bottom signature of the writer that is Aqa Moula's signature.

What they are doing is first making you receive the letter from adjoining person with respect then kissing Bismillah and then squeezing in their hidden agenda through the Quranic verses. Bohra's Islam has always being gift-wrapped that includes mishaaq and Mayaat which makes the observer think that this is the right path to heaven.

From a reliable source i was told that when Muffi was performing Hajj and doing tawaaf of Qaaba, bohris were breaking their tawaaf to do sajda to muffi. No a single person from Muffis team educated those bohras that you are in front of Allah SWT and muffi has no significant here, please save those sajdas for Saifee mahal and Badri Mahal, here muffi is half naked and bare like ordinary people in front of Allah SWT.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:35 am

allbird wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:08 am I have seen this happened before in local Jamaat too, this is not only kissing the letter but first you do three Tasneem (Prostration Adaab like salutes) then take the letter kiss on the top part where Bismisllah is written then the content of the letter and then the bottom signature of the writer that is Aqa Moula's signature.

What they are doing is first making you receive the letter from adjoining person with respect then kissing Bismillah and then squeezing in their hidden agenda through the Quranic verses. Bohra's Islam has always being gift-wrapped that includes mishaaq and Mayaat which makes the observer think that this is the right path to heaven.

From a reliable source i was told that when Muffi was performing Hajj and doing tawaaf of Qaaba, bohris were breaking their tawaaf to do sajda to muffi. No a single person from Muffis team educated those bohras that you are in front of Allah SWT and muffi has no significant here, please save those sajdas for Saifee mahal and Badri Mahal, here muffi is half naked and bare like ordinary people in front of Allah SWT.
hello, i dont know if i read this somewhere here or somewhere else..

i believe i read that technically, a Dai cannot do Hajj because they cannot leave the area that they are stationed in.

dont know if this is true and there is some doctrine behind it and if there is, what it is then

clarifications from knowledgeble people would be appreciated

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:05 am

When did Muffy do Hajj, I cannot remember when he even went to KSA?

Someone wrote Diai cannot leave their station, wow I wish Muffy remained in Mumbai forever. Diai not doing Hajj , why am I not surprised, he claims to be the real Kabaa. Keep him there, 😉

Kissing a letter printed on a printer, how stupid can Bohra be, but what do you expect from Brainwashed sheep.

[
quote=allbird post_id=183969 time=1670144937 user_id=806]
I have seen this happened before in local Jamaat too, this is not only kissing the letter but first you do three Tasneem (Prostration Adaab like salutes) then take the letter kiss on the top part where Bismisllah is written then the content of the letter and then the bottom signature of the writer that is Aqa Moula's signature.

[/quote]

Fatema Yamani

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:00 am

stupid bohras inviting trouble for them self by condemning their own muslims brothers ON CAMERA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z6giSgCQCY

Fatema Yamani

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:04 pm

comment please :lol:

I have no doubts his toilet is also Air Conditioned
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
he is the guy who talks about IMAM HUSSAIN (alahi salam) and his struggles. :?:
Attachments
2022-12-07_22-33_Syedna.jpg
2022-12-07_22-32_Syedna.jpg
2022-12-07_22-31.jpg