Judge Patel and the two Dai bonanza

Lighten up a little and talk about movies, music, books and recipes and more... this forum provides the flip side to the intense and serious discussion taking place in other forums. No topic is off-limit here so long as it is within the accepted norms of decency and decorum.
babdeen

Judge Patel and the two Dai bonanza

Unread post by babdeen » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:09 pm

From the hammock of Syedna Bab Deen

Dear Bohra followers (only non gullible kind),
After a year of ignoring lootera Muffadal and tired of Taher’s infallible claim, I have come upon a great story on two fake claimants of my Syedna title.

Gujju judge Patel of Indian low court is about to decide who gets close to $200 million dollars of looted Bohra money - Muffadal the direct descendant of two other looteras or Taher the hedge fund manager from Bakersfield. As a Syedna, I have inside scoop (taweel).
Please stay tuned for my grand return to the forum and an announcement on how the loot will be divided. Some of you may be entitled to some of the loot. So, kissing up is a good idea.

Syedna BAB Deen

momeenbhai

Re: Judge Patel and the two Dai bonanza

Unread post by momeenbhai » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:33 pm

looking forward to read

Vas_anwala

Unread post by Vas_anwala » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:54 pm

This is interesting. Give us all the juicy goss, Baapbin

babdeen

Unread post by babdeen » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:53 pm

Syedna BAB Deen: From the eighteenth green of my favorite golf course
During my fake investigation to get inside scoop on court case, here is what has entered my brain via semi-taweel.
(1) Both fake dais are peeing in their pants as Patel is gleefully extending the case while holding their naras.
(2) Potential Three way distribution of looted money has replaced me, the haq na dai, with some judge. Nalat on all three Looteras and bitcoins for me.
(3) With no share of looted money, I become the real mumin and follower of Ali.
(4) I have also discovered that I am the only dai with sense of humor. The other two have those functions shutoff during misaq.

Here is my advise to all Bohras with brains: Keep your money for your kids education instead of giving it to any real or fake dai. That gives me the best chance to reform Bohra community.
For those with brains shut off by Muffy clown, follow me blindly.
For those following Taher with infallible claim, read my infartable post.
Your friend Syedna BAB Deen

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:44 pm

Welcome and thanks for your Zahoor of Dai Babdeen. please do not leave us alone again to fend us poor, ignorant and fallible people at the mercy of our other two dais (plural of Dai)