Participants from Borivali, Kandivali and Malad Jamat

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
zinger

Participants from Borivali, Kandivali and Malad Jamat

Unread post by zinger » Fri May 03, 2019 1:23 am

If there is anyone here from either Mumbai Western Suburbs jamat of Borivali, Kandivali or Malad, can they please PM me?

momeenbhai

Re: Participants from Borivali, Kandivali and Malad Jamat

Unread post by momeenbhai » Fri May 10, 2019 4:27 am

I thought you are from slums of dharavi :lol: :lol: gutter kaa kida :lol:

feel free to cry to Admin to ban me :lol:

zinger wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 12:45 am
UnhappyBohra wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 12:10 am Mummy’s Boy how do you know SKQ did not oppose the selling of masalla space? Also how do you know Mazoon rutba was “powerful” in Burhanuddin Moula’s reign. There is a difference between “exalted”, “important” and “powerful.” Mummy’s boy, it is very evident that of all the people here, YOU are the most ignorant about the Bohra world. That is the evident because you are always trying to fish for scraps of information on this forum. AJ made a perfect point. You are always raving about MS and his pomp and glory, so pony up for the masalla space if you want to enjoy the pomp and glory..... This is what you get when you make a pact with the evil one. Free kababs and expensive worship!!
Guys, why are you even wasting time with this chap.

Dont you know that he is the resident virus on this forum?

He has come here, at last count, under almost 50 IDs, of which the last 49 were banned for being the virus that he is. this one is still active because he is atleast behaving himself

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Fri May 10, 2019 4:32 am

I always give back more than I receive.

so gutter kaa kida Mr zinger better behave in future, or will send you back to slums of dharavi :lol:

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Fri May 10, 2019 4:34 am

as of now I am throwing you in ban list. if I find you again speaking bad about me, will unban you to give reply which you deserve. :lol:
Attachments
2019-05-10_14-04_Participants from Borivali.jpg
2019-05-10_14-04_Participants from Borivali.jpg (7.66 KiB) Viewed 5683 times

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri May 10, 2019 6:04 am

Ha ha ha,

ban me or unban me, it doesnt make any difference. i honestly could not care less.

By the way, i hope you realised that your roza today just got invalidated for 2 reasons:
1. Pride (I always give back more than I receive)
2. bad language (gutter kaa kida)

by all means, unban me, reply to me, ban me again, see if i give two hoots