Request for Lai Latul Qadr Duas

If you have questions or want to share knowledge about Dawoodi Bohra religions and rituals please post them here. Any discussion outside the framework of Dawoodi Bohra beliefs and tradition is not allowed. This forum is primarily for sharing of information and knowledge.
zinger

Request for Lai Latul Qadr Duas

Unread post by zinger » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:56 am

Hello All,

Hope everyone is safe and sound and healthy

these are difficult times we are living in. Never thought we would see a day when the Kabba is empty or when US asks for help from India (no offence to anyone, but its true)

Anyways, looking at the situation right now, i dont think India will emerge from lockdown till atleast 30th April, maybe more too, if one is to believe the BCG report

In that case, i was wondering if anyone could be so kind, as to give me the list of all the mini-namaz and their Neeyat's for Lai Latul Qadr, in English please. Not Gujarati, not Arabic, English please

i have the neeyat for the 2 washeq's, but not the other namaz's and the way things seem to be, we might be celebrating Idd at home too, looks like, Allah Forbid

Stay safe everyone and thank you in advance

Mkenya

Re: Request for Lai Latul Qadr Duas

Unread post by Mkenya » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:30 pm

The month of Ramadhan with its fasts and fadhila raato including Lai Latul Qadr will soon be with us. Traditionally around Lai Latul Qadr, Kothar's coffers brim over with a lot of money. With the current restrictions on gatherings, lockdowns, etc. Kothar must be devising back-plans. Any speculations?

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:05 pm

zinger wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:56 am Hello All,

these are difficult times we are living in. Never thought we would see a day when the Kabba is empty or when US asks for help from India (no offence to anyone, but its true)

Anyways, looking at the situation right now, i dont think India will emerge from lockdown till atleast 30th April, maybe more too, if one is to believe the BCG report

In that case, i was wondering if anyone could be so kind, as to give me the list of all the mini-namaz and their Neeyat's for Lai Latul Qadr, in English please. Not Gujarati, not Arabic, English please

i have the neeyat for the 2 washeq's, but not the other namaz's and the way things seem to be, we might be celebrating Idd at home too, looks like, Allah Forbid

From the FD website. And I think they make it the front headline as the days approach.

https://www.fatemidawat.com/prayers/ama ... guidelines

And for all other occasions:

https://www.fatemidawat.com/prayers/ama ... r-prayers/

May Allah keep everyone safe and may all of us reach Ramadan and get a chance to do ibbadat in the blessed month. Ameen.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:01 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:05 pm
zinger wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:56 am Hello All,

From the FD website. And I think they make it the front headline as the days approach.

https://www.fatemidawat.com/prayers/ama ... guidelines

And for all other occasions:

https://www.fatemidawat.com/prayers/ama ... r-prayers/

May Allah keep everyone safe and may all of us reach Ramadan and get a chance to do ibbadat in the blessed month. Ameen.

This is wonderful. thank you so much

my other request now is if someone can share all the duas in in phonetic (not translated) English. keeping the laptop on during Lai Latul Qadr is going to be much too distracting :wink:

But once again @DCP, thank you

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:40 pm

If I am not mistaken, some one in the past has posted PDF files of all our Namaz and Duas in English Transliteration on this forum. May be Admin can help

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:18 am

SBM wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:40 pm If I am not mistaken, some one in the past has posted PDF files of all our Namaz and Duas in English Transliteration on this forum. May be Admin can help
i remember the book of Salat being posted. i have that. its just got the neeyats and duas for all namaz and washeq. it does not have the neeyat for all the small 2-rakat namaz of Lailatul Qadr

@admin - if it is there, would be much obliged if you could share it

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:38 am

Does anyone know if Fatemi dawat will be telecasting on Lai Latul Qadr live? will email them too, but just asking here, incase anyone know

Luke

Unread post by Luke » Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:16 am

Full list of all the namaz niyyats and duas will be found in the book called OUR WAY OF LIFE by Late Janab Ahmed Luqmani Saheb.
The book of namaz and dua which was posted on this site some years ago was a plagiarised version of the above book. It was removed because of copyright violation.
The book is published by The 1986 Bohra Reformist Trust in U.K. who hold the copyright.
Anyone interested in getting a copy should contact Moiz Rajabali by whatsapp on +44 7958 384581

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:06 am

Luke wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:16 am Full list of all the namaz niyyats and duas will be found in the book called OUR WAY OF LIFE by Late Janab Ahmed Luqmani Saheb.
The book of namaz and dua which was posted on this site some years ago was a plagiarised version of the above book. It was removed because of copyright violation.
The book is published by The 1986 Bohra Reformist Trust in U.K. who hold the copyright.
Anyone interested in getting a copy should contact Moiz Rajabali by whatsapp on +44 7958 384581
Thank you Luke. i shall reach out to him

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Thu May 14, 2020 11:53 am

zinger wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:38 am Does anyone know if Fatemi dawat will be telecasting on Lai Latul Qadr live? will email them too, but just asking here, incase anyone know
There is live relay of wasila and munajaat I believe.