Where is Maula?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ZainabQV

Re: Where is Maula?

Unread post by ZainabQV » Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:40 am

whereisms wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:25 pm https://whereis.ms
This website is good idea. Keep the spotlight on Maula who has disappeared from public view without explanation or comment. Where is he? Why has the public not heard from him in 6 months..... is he ok?

https://whereis.ms

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:59 am

I am not answering your comment for 2 reasons

1. People will confuse SMS is the same Moula as Maula in your statement. Nauzubillah if new readers accidentally think i was equating SMs to Imam Ali AS

2. It will distrat the topic of where is the coward SMS and his sisi sons when rest of the world is fighting covid
Shabab wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:11 am
Bohra spring wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:39 am I will repeat where in Quran it is mentioned that the 21 imams Bohra follow are described.

Ali AS being the successor is not in the Quran. It is implied contextually. There is not literal statement. Ghadeer is a Sunnah narrative.

If you have a verse that states there will be 21 Imams give the reference on this blog.

I am not disputing Ali AS eligibility for being successor . I am a Shia of Ali AS . But also know the 3 Khlifa have contributed immensly to spreading the Prophet SAW mission in his life and after his death. Ali AS was very close relationship to Abubakr RA and Umar RA.
"Man Kunto Maula Fa haza Ali-un Maula"

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:59 pm

Mashallah! You have given me some confidence in my search. Who is your mowla? Do we need these mowlas? I find them as Evangelical Christians/Bohras who wants suckers like you and me. Do you agree?

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:33 pm

I think the guy is lying somewhere with a ventilator tube down his throat. And they are training a body double.....

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:50 pm

Well I know at least 4 people who attended the the Rajab 19th gathering who are now deceased. So what you say is likely. He may have taken ill, survived and is now undergoing physical therapy to learn to walk and talk again.

Or he may have undergone plastic surgery to fix that blank rodent-like look :mrgreen:

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:17 am

ajamali wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:50 pm Well I know at least 4 people who attended the the Rajab 19th gathering who are now deceased. So what you say is likely. He may have taken ill, survived and is now undergoing physical therapy to learn to walk and talk again.

Or he may have undergone plastic surgery to fix that blank rodent-like look :mrgreen:
Deceased how? COVID?

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:52 am

objectiveobserver53 and ajamali
seems like Taher Fakhruddin did not give a good bayan in Muharrum because while Mumineen are still doing Azadari of Imam Hussain, the followers of Taher Fakhruddin have nothing but Yazidi Nafrat
Laanat on these two and the person who is teaching them.
admin- your forum has become now Taher Fakhruddin forum where they are allowed to say whatever they want. remember Syedi Muffadal Moula has more followers then Taher Fakhruddin and Bohras are known by Muffadan Moula not by someone hiding in America because he is afraid of virus in India . Why did Taher Fakhruddin not stay in Thane where he has more followers then America. Is he here to be safe from his followers who may have virus of did he come here to hid his loot he got from his father
and all these Taher Fakhruddin followers- why do you care where our Moula is, does any of the Muffaddal Moula's follower care where Taher Fakhruddin is and we donot care so why you care about our Moula Mufadal

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:15 am

abde53 wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:52 am objectiveobserver53 and ajamali
seems like Taher Fakhruddin did not give a good bayan in Muharrum because while Mumineen are still doing Azadari of Imam Hussain, the followers of Taher Fakhruddin have nothing but Yazidi Nafrat
admin- your forum has become now Taher Fakhruddin forum where they are allowed to say whatever they want. remember Syedi Muffadal Moula has more followers then Taher Fakhruddin and Bohras are known by Muffadan Moula not by someone hiding in America because he is afraid of virus in India . Why did Taher Fakhruddin not stay in Thane where he has more followers then America. Is he here to be safe from his followers who may have virus of did he come here to hid his loot he got from his father
and all these Taher Fakhruddin followers- why do you care where our Moula is, does any of the Muffaddal Moula's follower care where Taher Fakhruddin is and we donot care so why you care about our Moula Mufadal
Why does your asshole Moula care who we follow? Why does he tell our family not to talk to us if we follow STF? That’s why we are very keen to know if his bad deeds are catching up to him and if he is suffering.

Alhamdolillah our azaadari of Hussain was led in a splendid manner by Haq na dai while your chua is hiding in his rathole. STF’s guidance has always been that we refer to MS with respect. But I am weak and I can’t help hating his guts.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:22 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:17 am
ajamali wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:50 pm Well I know at least 4 people who attended the the Rajab 19th gathering who are now deceased. So what you say is likely. He may have taken ill, survived and is now undergoing physical therapy to learn to walk and talk again.

Deceased how? COVID?
Yes I know 4 people who attended the Rajab 19th gathering, fell sick soon after, languished in the hospital for months and then passed away of COVID 19.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:31 am

abde53 wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:52 am objectiveobserver53 and ajamali
Technically speaking I have an ITS card and I get counted among “Mufaddal moula” followers. I believe so do the 50000 people who watch STF waaz....I care what happens to MS because what happens to him will help me convince my family, whom I care for dearly, who are Trapped in a web of falsehood created by him.

At least we do not go around kicking helpless animals and calling them names and nor do we make hateful videos and knowingly hurt people by isolating them from their families. Nor do we celebrate the passing away of our Dai’s Mazoon with fireworks....

Numbers do not count for much abdeFake53. As you know there were only 72 with Hussain and thousands against him. Your Yazidi tolli will soon meet the fate of their leader.
Last edited by ajamali on Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shabab

Unread post by Shabab » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:35 am

Mufaddal BS should clear the air as soon as possible.

Not for me but for his own follower for them he is too important and thus he should inform them about his status.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:33 pm

Technically speaking I have an ITS card and I get counted among “Mufaddal moula” followers.
So Br Ajamil- if you have iTS that means you have Misaq on both side. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: so you want to be a winner regardless who is declared Dai by Judge Gautum Patel :D :D

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:01 pm

SBM wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:33 pm
Technically speaking I have an ITS card and I get counted among “Mufaddal moula” followers.
So Br Ajamil- if you have iTS that means you have Misaq on both side. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: so you want to be a winner regardless who is declared Dai by Judge Gautum Patel :D :D
I take no pride in being counted among the morons via my ITS card. I know who the rightful Dai is. My misaq is to Haq na dai and no one else. My family is hostage to the wrongful dai.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:11 pm

OO, AJ, I think you boys need to relax a little and let Allah Subhanahu be the judge of what is coming to MS. As we know, divine justice is at work in all matters. Mufaddal BS will eventually get what is coming to him as shall we all. He will pay for what he did to his father and he will pay for what he is doing to you and your families and indeed to all our families, tearing them apart as though they were his property. I am guilty of getting impatient myself but we must all have patience. Allah Subhanahu’s Justice is eternal.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:24 pm

Thank you Sister TFY for a good advice
Br Ajamali
Please explain why can not you cancel your membership with ITS and let your family be part of them. If you can not stand up to your own family and explain the difference between Right and Wrong, What do you think, just coming and posting on this forum will let you feel guilt free. While you may say "Samaaj Maa Rehvo Chey' then you have no moral right to call out names to SMS because then you are still hurting the feelings of your family members.
Brother can NOT have both ways.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:11 pm

SBM wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:24 pm Thank you Sister TFY for a good advice
Br Ajamali
Please explain why can not you cancel your membership with ITS and let your family be part of them. If you can not stand up to your own family and explain the difference between Right and Wrong, What do you think, just coming and posting on this forum will let you feel guilt free. While you may say "Samaaj Maa Rehvo Chey' then you have no moral right to call out names to SMS because then you are still hurting the feelings of your family members.
Brother can NOT have both ways.
SBM, I doubt that AJ’s family is under any delusions about the reality of MS. His challenges are on multiple fronts including threats to family members. I also think that you too are rushing to judgement as to AJ’s motives. I feel his pain and I would not presume to judge. Each person faces unique challenges under the threat of social boycott. That is why we have over 50K viewers (we have reports that for every hit, multiple people were watching) of STF waaz and very few out in the open.

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:21 pm

All of you claim to be out of folds of dawat but are so much concerned about whereabouts and well being of Aqa Moula. I hate to break it to you but us bohras know very well where he is and are updated quite often, contrary to popular belief.

All mumineen are getting daily dua misaal and almost every house is getting regular imamat raza letters which clearly state that Aqa Moula's maqaam is in Khandala. We are able to send in arzs for whatever we need and its being answered with letter mentioning that Moula is in Khandala.

Also it hasn't been 6 months since we last saw him. There was a live video on Ramzaan Eid and we got to see a photograph from Eid ul Adha. In regards to Ashara, I personally did not mind listening to all three Moula's waaz. Anyone who says otherwise are the ones who attend waaz with a frown or don't attend at all.

If he would do public meetings than that would be wrong and you all would be the firsts to point it out.

Someone, in the rage of jealousy, will say how do we know the letters are true do we have proof. I believe you would've asked Rasulallah the same question if you would've existed back then that where's the proof that quran is word of god or that you can see angels.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:30 pm

Qadir wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:21 pm All of you claim to be out of folds of dawat but are so much concerned about whereabouts and well being of Aqa Moula. I hate to break it to you but us bohras know very well where he is and are updated quite often, contrary to popular belief.

All mumineen are getting daily dua misaal and almost every house is getting regular imamat raza letters which clearly state that Aqa Moula's maqaam is in Khandala. We are able to send in arzs for whatever we need and its being answered with letter mentioning that Moula is in Khandala.

Also it hasn't been 6 months since we last saw him. There was a live video on Ramzaan Eid and we got to see a photograph from Eid ul Adha. In regards to Ashara, I personally did not mind listening to all three Moula's waaz. Anyone who says otherwise are the ones who attend waaz with a frown or don't attend at all.

If he would do public meetings than that would be wrong and you all would be the firsts to point it out.

Someone, in the rage of jealousy, will say how do we know the letters are true do we have proof. I believe you would've asked Rasulallah the same question if you would've existed back then that where's the proof that quran is word of god or that you can see angels.
Yes Qadir...I also get the emails saying he is in Khandala :D

Also, I will stop caring about him as soon as he stops threatening my family that they should break connections with STF followers.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:13 pm

We are able to send in arzs for whatever we need and its being answered with letter mentioning that Moula is in Khandala.
+
Br Qadir- you know that SMS never looks at your RAZA ARZI, it is some one from Jamea looks at and makes the judgement UNLESS you are one with BIG FAT ENVELOPE then may be some one from QASR E AALI will do the work
How do you know that he is KHANDALA, Is it possible that entire hierarchy which includes Mazoon and Mukasir as well SMS are AWOL and may be resting in SRI LANKA as they had planned that long time ago to get away from SEALED Saifee Mahal.
The rumors are that entire entourage quietly went to Sri Lanka after the public spat with local population and they decided to let the small group settle in as they have done enough BRIBE to Sri Lankan officials

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:30 pm

Sorry to pick your comment.

You are in search of your rightful Diai ?

What is the process to determine who is rightful?

Why do you need in your faith or conscience a Diai ?

What does Diai give you that the rest of Muslim Ummah or Shia don't get from a belief system perspective?

The other commentator about SMS cares about us from Khandala hideout.

Imagine if Prophet SAW hid when in trouble, or Ali, Hussein AS went into exile when had to fight? So your modern day self claimed representative and his egoist sons cannot run a regular zoom session? How precious and delicate!
ajamali wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:01 pm
SBM wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:33 pm
I take no pride in being counted among the morons via my ITS card. I know who the rightful Dai is. My misaq is to Haq na dai and no one else. My family is hostage to the wrongful dai.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:40 pm

Bohra spring wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:30 pm Sorry to pick your comment.

You are in search of your rightful Diai ?

What is the process to determine who is rightful?

Why do you need in your faith or conscience a Diai ?

What does Diai give you that the rest of Muslim Ummah or Shia don't get from a belief system perspective?

The other commentator about SMS cares about us from Khandala hideout.

Imagine if Prophet SAW hid when in trouble, or Ali, Hussein AS went into exile when had to fight? So your modern day self claimed representative and his egoist sons cannot run a regular zoom session? How precious and delicate!
ajamali wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:01 pm

No I said I have given misaq to the rightful dai. The one who was hidden throughout Muharram and Shere Ramadan and throughout the travails of a Pandemic is not the one.

How did I make my decision? I looked at the evidence of nass. I looked at what made sense given that a Mazoon has never in the history of dawat betrayed the dai but sons of duat have many a time done so.

What do I get from a dai? I get guidance that I can trust, wisdom and dua.

I did not need a “dai” like MS, but I did need one like SMB RA, SKQ RA and STF TUS.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:43 pm

Qadir wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:21 pm All of you claim to be out of folds of dawat but are so much concerned about whereabouts and well being of Aqa Moula. I hate to break it to you but us bohras know very well where he is and are updated quite often, contrary to popular belief.

Was that the example SMB set for MS? To hide during the months of Ramadan and Muharram and to shirk his duties?

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:31 pm

SBM wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:13 pm
We are able to send in arzs for whatever we need and its being answered with letter mentioning that Moula is in Khandala.
+
Br Qadir- you know that SMS never looks at your RAZA ARZI, it is some one from Jamea looks at and makes the judgement UNLESS you are one with BIG FAT ENVELOPE then may be some one from QASR E AALI will do the work
How do you know that he is KHANDALA, Is it possible that entire hierarchy which includes Mazoon and Mukasir as well SMS are AWOL and may be resting in SRI LANKA as they had planned that long time ago to get away from SEALED Saifee Mahal.
The rumors are that entire entourage quietly went to Sri Lanka after the public spat with local population and they decided to let the small group settle in as they have done enough BRIBE to Sri Lankan officials
Oh dear! I cannot decide what is worse, that MS is ill and there is a massive coverup so they can keep the cash register ringing, or that he is getting massages and pedicures in Bandarawela, while a family of five among his followers kill themselves out of desperation. Either way, the situation stinks.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:50 pm

SBM wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:13 pm
+
:lol: no surprise then that Qadir and his team could not find a stable internet connection :lol:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:40 am

Who knows--KARMA may be coming back,
Just like SMS paraded a sick SMB to collect money, SMS may soon be meeting the same fate-may get paraded thru Zoom conferences or may be they are preparing a BODY DOUBLE

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:23 pm

Body Double? Wow. Like Sadam Hussein. Guess what is coming? Yusuf Najmudding :D :) :( :o

ZainabQV

Unread post by ZainabQV » Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:46 am

Everyone is still wondering since no livestream from Maula - now for 180 days.

Ek Nazar Ek Nazar Ek Nazar Chahiye Mere Moula Teri Ek Nazar Chahiye.....

Allah na Dai, Nabi na piyara seems to be a bit the worse for wear and a little under the weather (?)

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:03 am

ZainabQV wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:46 am
Everyone is still wondering since no livestream from Maula - now for 180 days.

Ek Nazar Ek Nazar Ek Nazar Chahiye Mere Moula Teri Ek Nazar Chahiye.....

Allah na Dai, Nabi na piyara seems to be a bit the worse for wear and a little under the weather (?)
Nabi na dai Allah ne piyara thai gaya che, shayad......

(In Hindi, Allah ko piyara hona is a euphemism for -you-can- guess-what)

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:19 am

think_for_yourself wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:31 pm he is getting massages and pedicures in Bandarawela, while a family of five among his followers kill themselves out of desperation. Either way, the situation stinks.
Those potli messages in Sri Lanka are to die for....

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:18 am

Internet connection in khandala is fine, we all saw the webinar Husain Burhanuddin conducted from. There was no problem and the voice and video was clear. Even the Eid live relay from Khandala was clear and stable. don't know the real reason for no show.