Where is Maula?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ZainabQV

Where is Maula?

Unread post by ZainabQV » Fri May 22, 2020 3:26 am

What has happened to Maula? Something must be seriously wrong for him to be absent from public for >2 months, that too for the entire month of Ramadan.

It's been more than 70 days since he was last seen. Any 'insiders' know what is going on?

Ambassador_Mumbai

Re: Where is Maula?

Unread post by Ambassador_Mumbai » Fri May 22, 2020 3:57 am

You seem to be from STF gang. Why don't you tell us. We understand you cannot do so by using this handle, so why not create another profile and enlighten us all on this issue, I am confident that through your planted spies at SMS side you know very well what's going on.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri May 22, 2020 6:29 am

ZainabQV wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 3:26 am What has happened to Maula? Something must be seriously wrong for him to be absent from public for >2 months, that too for the entire month of Ramadan.

It's been more than 70 days since he was last seen. Any 'insiders' know what is going on?
His booking agent informed him that since he is not getting paid, he is not allowed to make appearances, but rest assured he will be appearing to those who are paying 5300 or so for ZIYAFAR Sharaf

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Fri May 22, 2020 7:45 am

ZainabQV wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 3:26 am What has happened to Maula? Something must be seriously wrong for him to be absent from public for >2 months, that too for the entire month of Ramadan.

This may be another calculated move to ensure the money keeps coming. He made himself scarce so now people will pay up just to see him. Donald Trump has nothing on this guy in the realm of conning the unsuspecting.

awakenedsoul

Unread post by awakenedsoul » Fri May 22, 2020 9:03 am

It is a well known fact that SMS is personally regressive to technology and technological change. He also doesn't like his pictures and videos publicised on electronic media which is the reason for the extra security on sites like zeninfosys,censorship and requirement of raza to take pictures or share them. It would take a lot to convince him to appear in a video livestream (maybe the huge ziyafat raqam will and all the abdes who contributed will get the 'azeem sharaf' of his deedar).
Or maybe he thinks livestreaming would mean stooping low to the level of FD and admitting that their 'youtube dawat' is actually a practical idea.
Or its a long term strategy as mentioned by OO53.

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Fri May 22, 2020 9:04 pm

Mufaddal dont want to step down from his larger than life and crazy fame life style.

Wants to keep the hype and curiosity to continue

Abde sheeps are well controlled right now by constant email and online jamiya army

So no need to break the silence

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Sat May 23, 2020 1:55 am

BUSHRA BUSHRA
Aqa Moula tus ye aaj na Mubarak din ma Alam e iman na sagla mumeneen mumenaat ane farzando na haq ma DUA MUBARAK farmawi che.
Moula tus na Dua Mubarak na paigam ni video
*Aaje duphere 1 pm*

[Link here]

Par batawa ma awse
Sagla mumeneen Aqa Moula tus na deedar ni Barakat hasil kare ane Moula tus na Dua na jawahir si potana damano bhari le. Koi ek mumin mehrum na rahe.
Moula tus na Deed ye apni Eid che.
Khuda Moula tus ne ta qayamat ba salamat baki rakhe.
Ameen

Justbeliever

Unread post by Justbeliever » Sat May 23, 2020 2:48 am

Qadir wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 1:55 am BUSHRA BUSHRA
Aqa Moula tus ye aaj na Mubarak din ma Alam e iman na sagla mumeneen mumenaat ane farzando na haq ma DUA MUBARAK farmawi che.
Moula tus na Dua Mubarak na paigam ni video
*Aaje duphere 1 pm*

[Link here]

Par batawa ma awse
Sagla mumeneen Aqa Moula tus na deedar ni Barakat hasil kare ane Moula tus na Dua na jawahir si potana damano bhari le. Koi ek mumin mehrum na rahe.
Moula tus na Deed ye apni Eid che.
Khuda Moula tus ne ta qayamat ba salamat baki rakhe.
Ameen
will any bill come after this deedar! :D

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sat May 23, 2020 4:31 am

I think he got Faiz from this forum that he ought to show his noorani chehra.....

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue May 26, 2020 3:13 am

i saw the video. was quite perturbed by what i saw.
Mufaddal Maula seemed to be in very low spirits.
His whole body languages and mannerisms were very unlike of him
He seemed depressed and unwell too.

I hope there is nothing wrong and it was just an off day for him.

Humble request to everyone to please not make sarcastic comments or take cheap pot shots, and i mean EVERYONE

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Tue May 26, 2020 4:46 am

Hraaam nu khadilu bau tiktu nathi.......100 waras 200 wars bau thai gaya....have Allah ne hisaab aapwano time aawi gayo che. Inshallah

awakenedsoul

Unread post by awakenedsoul » Tue May 26, 2020 9:55 am

zinger wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 3:13 am i saw the video. was quite perturbed by what i saw.

Humble request to everyone to please not make sarcastic comments or take cheap pot shots, and i mean EVERYONE
I think it is because of social isolation. This is a guy who rarely stays in one place and is always interacting with different mumineen everyday who come for deedar, bethaks, ziyafats etc. He has been isolated in Khandala for over 2 months now due to the pandemic and is probably accessible only by his immediate family. This kind of isolation can take a psychological toll on some people (there were also videos of depressed celebrities breaking down on the internet because of social isolation and being quarantined in one place).
This is just my take on it. Could be something else too.

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Tue May 26, 2020 11:42 am

Yes you are correct. Also it proves he is just mere human being with same human traits. And bohras should also stop making him GOD. And he should also stop PR to be GOD.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue May 26, 2020 11:59 pm

awakenedsoul wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 9:55 am
zinger wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 3:13 am i saw the video. was quite perturbed by what i saw.

I think it is because of social isolation. This is a guy who rarely stays in one place and is always interacting with different mumineen everyday who come for deedar, bethaks, ziyafats etc. He has been isolated in Khandala for over 2 months now due to the pandemic and is probably accessible only by his immediate family. This kind of isolation can take a psychological toll on some people (there were also videos of depressed celebrities breaking down on the internet because of social isolation and being quarantined in one place).
This is just my take on it. Could be something else too.
that is a possibility.

i hope and pray that that is all it is

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Wed May 27, 2020 12:30 am

I also hope and pray that he is just depressed, and missing his fan boys, and not sick of a virus contracted from one of his fan boys and that there won’t be another fake video that there will not be need for another charade.....just sayin’

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Wed May 27, 2020 12:36 am

He knows if he fails to gather people in Muharram and in masjid there is a good chance people will wake up from slumber. And then it will hard to hypnotise them again.

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Wed May 27, 2020 12:37 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 12:30 am I also hope and pray that he is just depressed, and missing his fan boys, and not sick of a virus contracted from one of his fan boys and that there won’t be another fake video that there will not be need for another charade.....just sayin’
Yes all mola mola chant from stupid abde and amtes must be missing.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed May 27, 2020 2:14 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 12:30 am I also hope and pray that he is just depressed, and missing his fan boys, and not sick of a virus contracted from one of his fan boys and that there won’t be another fake video that there will not be need for another charade.....just sayin’
it seems my appeal to people, and especially to you, seem to be falling on deaf ears.....just sayin’ :roll:

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Wed May 27, 2020 7:30 am

zinger wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 2:14 am
it seems my appeal to people, and especially to you, seem to be falling on deaf ears.....just sayin’ :roll:
Why are you going on about him looking sick and then someone said depressed? I saw the video too and I noticed. But I did not comment. You were the one who brought it up. It was a little rude to bring it up in the first place. What good does it do to get all sanctimonious now?

I was only wishing good things for him.

I would not wish the virus on anyone. Depression arising from isolation can heal once isolation ends.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu May 28, 2020 12:00 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 7:30 am
zinger wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 2:14 am

Why are you going on about him looking sick and then someone said depressed? I saw the video too and I noticed. But I did not comment. You were the one who brought it up. It was a little rude to bring it up in the first place. What good does it do to get all sanctimonious now?

I was only wishing good things for him.

I would not wish the virus on anyone. Depression arising from isolation can heal once isolation ends.
Well alright then. if you want to clarify that you were only wishing good for him, then let us leave the matter here.

As to why i bought it up, please do have a look at the title of the thread. that should give you an inkling as to the why

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:31 am

This explains a lot....Saifee Mahal a containment zone!!

Muffy’s relatives now prisoners in their own home. Karma, as they say is a *B17ch. Muffy was probably whisked away to Khandala A) either to protect him from his sick relatives Or B) To treat him for covid because he got infected too....

Since he cannot return to his disease ridden home he is now running away to Sri Lanka.
19D2A955-8BDE-4737-AEAF-4D811FA7A4BA.jpeg

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:51 pm

[DELETED]

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:55 pm

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:31 am This explains a lot....Saifee Mahal a containment zone!!

Muffy’s relatives now prisoners in their own home. Karma, as they say is a *B17ch. Muffy was probably whisked away to Khandala A) either to protect him from his sick relatives Or B) To treat him for covid because he got infected too....

Since he cannot return to his disease ridden home he is now running away to Sri Lanka.

19D2A955-8BDE-4737-AEAF-4D811FA7A4BA.jpeg
shifa nu pani and all that isnt working I guess. because ALLAH was not mention as he should have been.

ALLAH IS AWWAL AND ALLAH IS AKHIR
ALLAH IS ZAHIR AND ALLAH IS BATIN

and who ever will try to fight with ALLAH will perish for sure.

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:31 am

Thug life ...😎😎😎

Bohra Thief..

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:40 am

Fence sitters, what's up? Enjoying webinars & majlisis in place of jaman pasand jumaat ..huh...lol😄

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:43 am

*Aje rate Tuesday 9:30 IST, India ane USA na doctors, Burhani Medical Idara na tehet, Covid-19 lockdown ma su precaution rakhwa joiye ane kem amal karwoo joiye ehna waste ek zaroori seminar thasey, sagla khidmat guzaro ane mumeneen shamil thai*

09th June, Tuesday 9:30 PM, https://majlis.amalat.com
https://majlis.alvazarat.org
per mukwama awse.
Tamam mumineen, Do get conected V.Imp.#

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:20 am

any news

I heard from some jamiya morons that Muffy is too sick and almost on the death bed. true or false wallah o alam

[DELETED]

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:56 pm

RedBox wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:20 am any news

I heard from some jamiya morons that Muffy is too sick and almost on the death bed. true or false wallah o alam

[DELETED]
Hope that it is incorrect. Personally, I doubt it for the following reason - if he was not well, it is unlikely that he would go to Sri Lanka. After all they have much more connections and contacts in Mumbai, and they have access to medical care, and also the resources of Saifee hospital. So why would they go to Sri Lanka, where the contacts/connections would be much less.

Rashida saifuddin

Unread post by Rashida saifuddin » Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:50 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:56 pm
RedBox wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:20 am any news

[DELETED]
Hope that it is incorrect. Personally, I doubt it for the following reason - if he was not well, it is unlikely that he would go to Sri Lanka. After all they have much more connections and contacts in Mumbai, and they have access to medical care, and also the resources of Saifee hospital. So why would they go to Sri Lanka, where the contacts/connections would be much less.
they carry whole delegation with them of doctors and nurses and medicines, for them they have whole hospital with them all the time.

for rich guys they have every thing they want even in a jungle.... its just the poor who cant get medicine and hospital bed even in a city.

inquire how many bohras got free treatment in saifi hospital, or even they got bed there.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:42 am

Trouble in Ravan’s Lair......Disagreements over allowing Mufaddal Saifuddin into their midst - I guess they will need to up their bribe :lol: :lol:

https://www.lankanewsweb.net/67-general ... -called-in

https://www.lankanewsweb.net/67-general ... d-COVID-19