Where is Maula?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ajamali

Re: Where is Maula?

Unread post by ajamali » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:07 am

https://youtu.be/GGjt5fXDgYQ

This is a long report on SBUT...and they are hinting big problems with the trust. Is this why MS has dark circles around his eyes? Was the seventh grade dropout unable to manage a $5.45B fund? Has he run it to the ground?

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:50 pm

UnhappyBohra wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:35 am https://youtu.be/stwUt66kLfM?t=2215

And then there was this idiot anchor asking a brainless person to share his thoughts...
The fraud has no presence of mind, he could have very well inquired about the students, how is the university dealing with Covid19 and what steps are being taken to continue with education and protecting the students at the same time. There was a plethora of topics he could have talked about, but the dumbass couldn't think of anything. Clear lack of taaeed and basic Intelligence!! Instead he rudely walks away from the meeting without even giving an excuse for the sake of courtesy.

He could have prayed for the speedy end of the Pandemic and encouraged everyone to persevere in the pursuit of knowledge with courage.

TalibBhai

Unread post by TalibBhai » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:37 pm

According to andh bhakt. His salami was enough and was suffice to all he can speak.

:lol: :mrgreen:

Andh bhakti has no bounds.

juzer esmail

Unread post by juzer esmail » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:39 am

He has reached Colombo today alongwith his entourage on a flight via Dubai!
Maula Maula Mufaddal Maula!

Shabab

Unread post by Shabab » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:36 pm

juzer esmail wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:39 am He has reached Colombo today alongwith his entourage on a flight via Dubai!
He wont return soon for sure

juzer esmail

Unread post by juzer esmail » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:38 am

Shabab wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:36 pm
juzer esmail wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:39 am He has reached Colombo today alongwith his entourage on a flight via Dubai!
He wont return soon for sure
I just hope he and his ilk never set foot on Hindostan!

Shabab

Unread post by Shabab » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:44 am

he dont need to return, he has already auotomated all the process of dawat and amils are taking care of their regions.

has enough wealth for 10 generations. he can stay in jungle resort all his life.

Shabab

Unread post by Shabab » Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:17 am

Bohra jay jhak marane, muffy got what he wanted, safe heaven in jungle resort.

Sakina Asif

Unread post by Sakina Asif » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:43 pm

Doesn't matter where ever he stays he will be collecting the money from all over the world for his luxurious life. Every common man who believes him as a heavenly man will pay him blindly to fulfil his everyday needs. He doesn't care about the public as with how much hardship they are going through in this pandemic time. People should open their eyes and mind to understand how they play with their emotions. Their so called khidmat guzars black mail emotionally to people to collect money in different names. Hopefully soon our community will understand their game.

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:11 pm

I am an oldman over 90 Alhamdolillah. Have seen the times of 3 dai (s) now. I have seen the increase in greed progressively and continuously in our Dawat administration and i do not like what i see is happening. But in defense of Maula i must say he is not hiding from us in luxury villas, which he has many.
He is not coming in public because he is not a dumb Trump who was a super-spreader of Covid. Can you imagine if he came in public, how big a crowd will be pushing and shoving around him for deedar and other assorted arazes?? It is his kindness to sacrifice not doing ziyarat in RT just to protect momineen from Covid.
He is not doing live waaz relays again to protect momineen, doing waaz to an empty hall is very difficult if not impossible. It will lack all emotions.
As for the money is concerned, nobody is getting kicked out for not paying, it is their job to ask. But it is not used to buy his homes and luxuries, those comes from the salaams he gets and his investments in real estate and many industries. The money that is asked as contribution goes to supporting 4 jameas with supplies, food and salaries of ustads and many many other institutions and organizations, in addition to supporting about 2,000-3,000 do nothing bhaisaheb households. I think the current dai should tell these bhaisahebs to hit the road and reduce their numbers and entitlements. Iimit the number of generations they can stay a bhaisaheb then they become commoners. Every common Dawoodi bohra was a bhaisaheb a few generations ago. Ours is such a small community that we can all trace back to the first Brahmin Kaka Akela who converted to islam and our deen. A lot of our money then can be used to alleviate poverty among us commoners. Hope they read this msg and do what is right.

Shabab

Unread post by Shabab » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:46 pm

uncle ji you maybe 90 years old but sorry you have gained no wisdom and knowledge and common sense all your life.

the greed of dai has increased as per you which clearly shows none of the 3 persons was dai because a waliullah will never have small or big greed to start with.

yes, he is hiding from the public because there are people who will come and ask for help and he himself is running out of money quickly now, it's just the karma which is coming back to him.

not a single live Kalema or dua he has made in last 9 months, he himself was affected by covid but he doesn't want to accept it because that will drag down his status in public

do you know what is the fees of jamiya, each student pays around 150000 INR each year so there is no way he needs money for maintaining jamiya, even MSB and other schools are really expensive, no normal earning man can afford these schools.

please do some real world research , there is no wrong in learning even if you are 100 years old

virtual

Unread post by virtual » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:23 am

Kaka Akela wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:11 pm I am an oldman over 90 Alhamdolillah. Have seen the times of 3 dai (s) now. I have seen the increase in greed progressively and continuously in our Dawat administration and i do not like what i see is happening. But in defense of Maula i must say he is not hiding from us in luxury villas, which he has many.
He is not coming in public because he is not a dumb Trump who was a super-spreader of Covid. Can you imagine if he came in public, how big a crowd will be pushing and shoving around him for deedar and other assorted arazes?? It is his kindness to sacrifice not doing ziyarat in RT just to protect momineen from Covid.
He is not doing live waaz relays again to protect momineen, doing waaz to an empty hall is very difficult if not impossible. It will lack all emotions.
As for the money is concerned, nobody is getting kicked out for not paying, it is their job to ask. But it is not used to buy his homes and luxuries, those comes from the salaams he gets and his investments in real estate and many industries. The money that is asked as contribution goes to supporting 4 jameas with supplies, food and salaries of ustads and many many other institutions and organizations, in addition to supporting about 2,000-3,000 do nothing bhaisaheb households. I think the current dai should tell these bhaisahebs to hit the road and reduce their numbers and entitlements. Iimit the number of generations they can stay a bhaisaheb then they become commoners. Every common Dawoodi bohra was a bhaisaheb a few generations ago. Ours is such a small community that we can all trace back to the first Brahmin Kaka Akela who converted to islam and our deen. A lot of our money then can be used to alleviate poverty among us commoners. Hope they read this msg and do what is right.
In community when people have to pay money compulsorily is not community but an empire. My misaaq was put on hold for almost 1 year because my family was not able to pay hefty amount and clear all dues . The local Jaanab had taken 5,6 interview of me whether he know all thing or not. But my friend who was financially good was given direct access to misaaq without single question
When people of community are starving and doing suicide it don't think we need Jamaea and ustad first.
With all this money he can build schools and hospital is local level but no. He build MSB and Safiee hospital and you possible know who can access these institutions.
Last Word - Muffy is all about money .

virtual

Unread post by virtual » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:26 am

Kaka Akela wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:11 pm I am an oldman over 90 Alhamdolillah. Have seen the times of 3 dai (s) now. I have seen the increase in greed progressively and continuously in our Dawat administration and i do not like what i see is happening. But in defense of Maula i must say he is not hiding from us in luxury villas, which he has many.
We all know where the money goes
Attachments
Screenshot_2020-11-21_00-15-21.png

kseeker

Unread post by kseeker » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:19 am

virtual wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:26 am
We all know where the money goes
Seems like Modi has started relationship building with the next Dai already...

kseeker

Unread post by kseeker » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:49 am

I have also seen the time of 3 dais and it is surprising how different perspectives of the same events and timeline can be...

Though I agree that the institutions are those which are looting- you blame the bhaisahebs for leeching off it whereas it is the shehzadas (whom you completely fail to mention) who take 90% of the looted money for themselves.. The biggest looter amongst those Shehzadas was Mufaddal Saifudding.. Well actually it was Quaid Johar but atleast he had some brains and made a bit of money on his own as well (using the money looted on their father's name).. Mr Mufaddal has literally done nothing but eaten with both hands..

People who used to go directly to the 52nd Dai to pay their "Vajebaat" ( i love that word) , first had to go through Mr. Mufaddal who would decide what amount would be satisfactory.. thus following graciously in the footsteps of his father-in-law..

You say the Dai is not enjoying a luxurious life? He does not travel to cities or countries until and unless the local aamil of that area can 'guarantee' that XXXX amounts of dollars can be made on that trip.. The BEST houses are reserved for the Dai .. have you ever heard of him living in the Aamil's residence? Most Aamils also have grand lodgments and enough rooms for an elderly man to stay and fulfill all of his needs (note that I said needs and not wants)
You say he's not hiding in a villa though he has money.. can you please explain the sources of those villas? How did he come about owning them? Don't get me wrong - there is nothing wrong with being rich.. how that wealth is accumulated is a different question. Everyone from Mola Ali to Imaam Aamir had worked for their living in some form or another. Please feel free to shed light on his sources of income.

No one gets kicked out for not paying? Find a person for me who did not clear his sabeel and vajebaat dues (and now the thaali) and was allowed to get married in the jamaat, who was allowed to get their children's misaaq done or mainly, was allowed to be buried after death!..

The way you make excuses for these 3 Dais is very similar to how the Sunnis make excuses for Yazeed by saying it was all Ibn Ziad and his clan - Yazeed was never there and there is no record of him actually saying or ordering the attack on Imam Hussain...To that argument I say that Yazeed never punished Ibn Ziad on his return, he did not apologize to the Banu Hashim.. He conveniently took control over Iraq and Madina... so please, stop making excuses for the Yazeeds of our time.

Shabab

Unread post by Shabab » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:36 pm

As I said bhakt always finds a way from history to save their masters. Uncle ji is also a bhakt and his bhakti glasses is not allowing him to see the reality.

Shabab

Unread post by Shabab » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:08 pm

where is maula you ask

here he is :lol: relaxing at a resort in Sri Lanka
Attachments
download.jpg
download.jpg (10.25 KiB) Viewed 5677 times

Shabab

Unread post by Shabab » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:13 pm

Jokes apart a true leader would have urged to stay in INDIA to remain among his followers when they need him, but this rascal prefers to run to his resort for a relaxing holiday.

Shabab

Unread post by Shabab » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:15 pm

on other end taher never landed in INDIA at the first place, he preferred to remain on a luxurious farm in US to "guide" people :lol:

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:55 pm

https://english.alaraby.co.uk/english/i ... al-in-2020

I would claim STF is at least following Prophet Mohammad's (PBUH) advice. See the link above for the words of wisdom from the prophet of Islam.

------------------------- a part of which is quoted below -----------------------------------------------

The advertisement, organised by Gain Peace in the United States, outlines how the Prophet of Islam historically dealt with pandemics during his time, all of which are guidelines set by world health organisations to deal with the current Covid-19 outbreak.

"Wash your hands frequently, don't leave infected areas and don’t visit infected areas," the billboard says, advise linked to Islam's final messenger.

The guidelines are based on historic hadith, or narration, of the Prophet which has been widely shared across social media platforms since the current coronavirus outbreak began to spread across the world last year.

"When you hear that a plague is in a land, do not enter it and if the plague breaks out in a place while you are in it, do not leave that place," Prophet Muhammad said, according to the narration.

"Do not place a sick patient with a healthy person," the Prophet adds in another narration.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow !! just reflect on the wisdom of the above words, which for us believers are based on divine guidance.

STF is staying put at a place. That is consistent with what Prophet Mohammad said, so I don't know what you are complaining about? I think MS moving about (Khandala to Hasanfeer to now Sri Lanka) at least on the face of it does not appear to be consistent with the above narration, but Allah knows best.

Shabab

Unread post by Shabab » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:13 am

Taher was in India and flew to US hiding his tail behind his bum. So please cut the crap.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:59 am

Shabab wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:13 am Taher was in India and flew to US hiding his tail behind his bum. So please cut the crap.
He has a farm and a business in America. He works for a living. He probably had a 100 reasons to be in the USA. He left dawat in the care of his capable Mazoon and Mukasir. He is doing dawat's work from America. I think Mummy's boy prefers a Moula who sucks his people dry like a parasite and lives off their hard work.....

Mummy's crybaby has a thing for vile language and pure hatred...what's getting your goat Mummy's Boy? Did you get rejected for a green card? Are you feeling sorry for yourself stuck in India? Suck it up.

Shabab

Unread post by Shabab » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:44 pm

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:59 am
Shabab wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:13 am Taher was in India and flew to US hiding his tail behind his bum. So please cut the crap.
He has a farm and a business in America. He works for a living. He probably had a 100 reasons to be in the USA. He left dawat in the care of his capable Mazoon and Mukasir. He is doing dawat's work from America. I think Mummy's boy prefers a Moula who sucks his people dry like a parasite and lives off their hard work.....

Mummy's crybaby has a thing for vile language and pure hatred...what's getting your goat Mummy's Boy? Did you get rejected for a green card? Are you feeling sorry for yourself stuck in India? Suck it up.
Mr moron, I was responding to the DCP post that even taher moved. also we all know what business Taher does he is a fund manager and deals in stock market which was a BIG NO in burhanuddin books. any ways you are too dumb to understand all this. :lol:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:57 pm

which was a BIG NO in burhanuddin books.
Really then why Asian Paints had advertised in Times of India for their bonds offering 7.9% interest. The listing had name of one Shabbir Bhai Sahen with Saifee Mahal Address. The ad was posted on this forum a while ago.

juzer esmail

Unread post by juzer esmail » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:33 am

SBM wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:57 pm
Really then why Asian Paints had advertised in Times of India for their bonds offering 7.9% interest. The listing had name of one Shabbir Bhai Sahen with Saifee Mahal Address. The ad was posted on this forum a while ago.
Could you please post that ad once again? I haven't seen it and seems very interesting!

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:19 am

A part of saifee mahal also belongs to Fatemi dawat folks. And do you know who is Shabbir bhai Sahen?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:58 pm

juzer esmail wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:33 am
Could you please post that ad once again? I haven't seen it and seems very interesting!
I donot have the ad anymore but here is the detail

if you can get copy of "TIMES OF INDIA, FRIDAY, DECEMBER 18, 1992"
on page 10, you can see full page advertisement of Bombay Paints Limited offering 15% fixed Deposit Scheme (RIBA by definition) and one of the director who is listed with his home address is Shri Y.A.Ezzuddin, Vice Chairman address of Saify Mahal,Powai Road, Bombay[/quote]

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:00 pm

Qadir wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:19 am
A part of saifee mahal also belongs to Fatemi dawat folks. And do you know who is Shabbir bhai Sahen?
Sorry it was not Shabbir bhai saheb but YA Ezuddin and in 1992 there was NO Fatemi Dawat either
Last edited by SBM on Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

virtual

Unread post by virtual » Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:33 am

SBM wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:58 pm
juzer esmail wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:33 am
I donot have the ad anymore but here is the detail

if you can get copy of "TIMES OF INDIA, FRIDAY, DECEMBER 18, 1992"
on page 10, you can see full page advertisement of Bombay Paints Limited offering 15% fixed Deposit Scheme (RIBA by definition) and one of the director who is listed with his home address is Shri Y.A.Ezzuddin, Vice Chairman address of Saify Mahal,Powai Road, Bombay
[/quote]

Can you please tell me the which city edition was of time of India . My friend work in TOI i can try to retrieve the archive .