Deedar Mubarak and Calling Moula Moula.

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Sheikh_Sajjad_Husain

Deedar Mubarak and Calling Moula Moula.

Unread post by Sheikh_Sajjad_Husain » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:26 am

Can someone please with references from Dawat Kutubs please tell me, What is as per the Ismaili-Tayyibi-Dawoodi Aqeedah the spiritual significance of Deedar of Dai al Mutlaq and why do main stream Dawoodi Bohra's call Moula Moula when Syedna Saheb is passing by.

I have also seen them crying at times...even women cross all the boundaries of Mehram non-Mehram and get roughed up badly by Volunteers.

They also say to each other with lot of joy "ke Jeeti Gaya.. Jeeti gaya.." after the ritual is over...

What is going on in the mind of the common Dawoodi Bohra's what to do they stand to gain by this ritual.

Or is this also one of the recent innovation?

If it is, then what is the story behind it?

objectiveobserver53

Re: Deedar Mubarak and Calling Moula Moula.

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:02 am

https://youtu.be/WTBsc-00dl8

North Koreans crying upon deedar of their leader. It’s a similar kind of conditioning among Bohras.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:04 am

:D I believe teenage girls also cry when they see their favorite boy band :D

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:35 pm

This is recent innovation, innovated during the time of SMB. Due to abundance of Jamea junkies and their brain washing of the whole community in sabaqs and bayans, also their PR committee who keep hammering the community about how much sawab it is to do deedar of the dai etc.etc.
Rasulullah SA had said the the deedar of Molana Ali SA is ibadat and has sawab, so now they promote that line by calling the dai as the Dai of Rasulullah SA and Dai of Ali SA and Dai of Panjatan SA and instruct people to strive for deedar and qadambosi and in return earn sawab.
Also the community suffers from Stockholm Syndrome where in you love your abuser thinking that his abuse might reduce if you love him, but alas it doesn't reduce, it goes up and up by demands of money in various schemes and khatas even during hard times of Covid-19.
this reminds me of a hilarious incident that happened to me in Surat. I was at the home of a friend who is a ustad in Jamea visiting, and we were all (7 people) having tea together, it was around 5 PM. all of a sudden we heard shouting out side of Mola, Mola, Mola as SMB was arriving for ziyarat in the mazar. would you believe, everyone in that house including the ustad all ran out of the house to do the deedar of SMB leaving me (a mehman) there alone for 15-20 minutes, after they came back they were all bragging who had the best deedar.
The PR Cpmmittee purposefully announces that no one should come on the streets from where mola is passing and they give precise names of the streets and the route. why even announce if you really do not want them to come, specailly the routes. In realty they are playing reverse Psychology. so they can say we told you not to come but people love mola so much they came anyway. People are too dumb to understand the game playing.

AbdeYamani

Unread post by AbdeYamani » Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:11 pm

But I have seen old videos of STS in one the documentaries that is shown on 16th of every month, where in people are doing the same thing. (At a much smaller scale comparatively)

From what I know this started during the time of STS, there was a Jahil Raees of Surat Shk EssaBhoy Haydermota, whom nobody gave much respect in Surat.
He use to run after the Horse Cart of STS... STS saw opportunity in this and started discussing his ikhlaas among people and thus the Essabhoy got the attention he was looking for in the community and STS got an opportunity to promote his agenda.

AbdeYamani

Unread post by AbdeYamani » Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:58 pm

Kaka Akela wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:35 pm
Rasulullah SA had said the the deedar of Molana Ali SA is ibadat and has sawab, so now they promote that line by calling the dai as the Dai of Rasulullah SA and Dai of Ali SA and Dai of Panjatan SA and instruct people to strive for deedar and qadambosi and in return earn sawab.
By this Logic Even Amil Saheb's deedar is ibadat and has sawab and even his qadam should be bosed by mumineen muminaat and their farzandoz as Amil Saheb is Naib of Syedna Saheb... Also, the concept of Ismat should then cover Amil Sahebs of Syedna Saheb.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:32 am

My personal experience, i was standing and discussing some organizational matter with members of a committee and they were pacifying me by telling bhai we will not leave you alone we are with you till then end, Please have faith on us. While we are discussion this issue there was some commotion around that "Shezada sahib padhare che" i think it was Qaid Johar and all those members who mentioned we will not abandon you disappeared into thin air just for khidmat / Qadambosi of QJ. I was left there high and dry.
I walked away from there never to return.

Shabab

Unread post by Shabab » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:54 am

I dont know if you guys lying or really dont know that bohra actually believes their dai is ilaul ard ( god on earth) nauzobillah.

This is what is written in their " ala kitabo"

Amil and other those who have read those books may deny but this is exactly what they believe. They just keep purdah so that they dont get boyycott by Islamic world just like ahmadis.

This is eye wash.

Thats why deedar is so important for them.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:45 pm

Here’s Mummy’s Baby crying about things he knows nothing about once again.....

Shabab

Unread post by Shabab » Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:34 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:45 pm Here’s Mummy’s Baby crying about things he knows nothing about once again.....
and what do you know apart from writing useless posts which has no face value :lol:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:15 am

Shabab wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:34 am
objectiveobserver53 wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:45 pm Here’s Mummy’s Baby crying about things he knows nothing about once again.....
and what do you know apart from writing useless posts which has no face value :lol:
Chump, OO53's single post has a lot more face value than all of your posts combined, from all your different IDs even.

So like he said, shut your trap and stop commenting on things you know nothing about

AbdeYamani

Unread post by AbdeYamani » Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:31 am

Shabab wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:54 am I dont know if you guys lying or really dont know that bohra actually believes their dai is ilaul ard ( god on earth) nauzobillah.

Amil and other those who have read those books may deny but this is exactly what they believe. They just keep purdah so that they dont get boyycott by Islamic world just like ahmadis.

This is eye wash.

Even for a moment let's assume this to be true? is there a precedence for this euphoria during the time of previous Dua'ts or Imams.

Shabab

Unread post by Shabab » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:06 am

AbdeYamani wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:31 am
Shabab wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:54 am I dont know if you guys lying or really dont know that bohra actually believes their dai is ilaul ard ( god on earth) nauzobillah.

This is eye wash.

Even for a moment let's assume this to be true? is there a precedence for this euphoria during the time of previous Dua'ts or Imams.
this is very much true my friend, few morons are light years backward in ilm and knowledge that's why they think it is untrue, but if they knew what it is they would have apologized for being so stupid.

Shabab

Unread post by Shabab » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:08 am

AbdeYamani wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:31 am

This is eye wash.

if you get chance to get close to any person who thinks he has read those ala Kitab ask him these questions and tell him to speak truth.