Another Cruel & Greedy Amil as the list grows-----

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
MOHD HUSSAIN

Another Cruel & Greedy Amil as the list grows-----

Unread post by MOHD HUSSAIN » Fri Aug 01, 2003 4:51 pm

This is the copy of E-mail message received-We need some more bold & fighting individuals like Mr Zain Bhatia.

Soyem without Raza

As salaam, will you please forward to all e-mail addressees

Zainuddin Bhatia
Secretary, Jumat-e-Qutbi, Orange County

July 31, 2003

Jat Salaam Bad, Brother, I received your e-mail about the “Soyem” without Raza. Please correct yourself. The Momin bhai has lost his father, and you should have offered your condolences first before complaining about why other members attended his Father’s Soyem.

Please allow me to ask you few general questions with a request to reply to all members at your earliest.

* Why, so many members attended the Soyem? Why such incident was never occurred before?

* In my opinion it is only because, our Amil saheb is using Raza, Farman and such hukums very often, some time on hourly basis for any reasons, mostly to ascertain his authorities, his ego and to milk our members even discrediting Shehzada Sahebs and above and Dawat too. He demands the same khidmat momins are offering to our beloved Aqa Moula (t. u. s.) for himself. Sadly, as his farmans have reached limits, members have started Ignoring such farmans. Bhai Mustafa Giranri also did the same. In one latest case, our Amil had asked a member: How many members are invited for his darees? Who are the invitees? Who is going to cater meals and what kind of menu? He also wanted to change list of invitees and caterer and menu too!

* While granting Soyem Raza, our Amil Saheb should not furnish a list of many items including his fat salam and his personal requirements to a member, who has lost his dear one and is in great grief; rather, he should be humble enough to help the member and see how he can make the suffering of the member easy. He should allow our members to decide where and what way he would like to offer Soyem.

* Lately our Amil Saheb is threatening every one including the Board Members that, if he is removed, they are going to get a person worst than what he is; and that the new Amil will demand more money and more facilities than what he is asking.

* By the way, our Amil sahib has completed more than 4-years and deposited enough money for himself and family in many bank accounts; his initial image and charisma are fading each day, because of his greediness, deception and crookedness. It would be much better that either he should be asked to leave this Jumat respectfully or else he should be removed by letting the higher office (dawat e hadiyah) to take action.

Adna Khadim of our Jumat

Copy of this letter has been sent to Ali Vaqar Shezada Saheb with my own name.

All other members are also requested to send a copy of this letter to the following address with their own names:

C/O Sk. Nuruddin Yamani

6010 Shady Manor Dr.

Katy, TX 77449

<small>[ 08-01-2003, 02:46 PM: Message edited by: Admin ]</small>

MOHD HUSSAIN

Re: Another Cruel & Greedy Amil as the list grows-----

Unread post by MOHD HUSSAIN » Fri Aug 01, 2003 8:33 pm

The names of the amils in Los Angeles are are- Miyasaab Fakhruddin & Turab Bhaisaheb- Apprently these two individuals are the biggest theives they ever had-They have built a multi million dollar empire of real estate holdings out of their lootings in the area- Guys -It is times we report them to IRS & FBI so that they can serve their time!

mumin110

Unread post by mumin110 » Sat Aug 09, 2003 5:48 am

Two people on this forum will go to hell in their lifetime and they of course we all know what scorpion hole they will end up in.

Those two people are Mohd Husain and Jinx.

They are SO evil that even Satan probably comes to them to ask their help. Though in real life, the Satan is obviously the Great Engineer from Hell.

jinx

Unread post by jinx » Tue Aug 12, 2003 4:11 am

This Amil is a real bastard. Such a despicable man. But then again he is just following khotars rules. Birth, Marriage and death is time for khotar to make big bucks. Ppl are soo desperate and at the weakest point and these leaches(khotars) sure know how to make money from other ppl misfortune

First thing first
- This Amil is right when he say worse will come to replace his place but then again when has Burhanuddin and khotar ever had good amil in his payroll. Only Bastards, mafia and thug like amil ever worked for him. All the good amil has either been decommissioned or put to sleep
- Secondly, yes we should do something about him. Report his tax-evasiveness to IRS and get him deported. We deported Malikul Ashtar(Burhanuddin Son) and we sure can get rid of this smelly cockroach
- Even if a worse amil is reinstated in his place, we will just tell him we will not take any more $hit from him. Either buck up or ship out
- Raza is khotar game to subjugation, humiliate and enslave people. You are in the land of free and we should not take any more $hit from this greedy Indian who thinks this is India where he is entitled to fat salaams(bribe) and other dubious way to thicken his bank account

Please be an Informed Dawoodi Bohra by doing the right thing. Make your Imam proud of you, Make Allah swt bless your life and help your community. Say no to Burhanuddin and khotar tyranny.

MOHD HUSSAIN

Unread post by MOHD HUSSAIN » Tue Aug 12, 2003 9:01 pm

Thanx Jinx -Now do me a favor & pick up the phone & call IRS & FBI please- I have given info at multiple times -We need to put these crooks in jail or Deport them-I wish I could put them on the donkey sitting reverse & spin them around the community!!!!!!!!!

mumin110

Unread post by mumin110 » Tue Aug 12, 2003 9:07 pm

Originally posted by jinx:
Please be an Informed Dawoodi Bohra by doing the right thing. Make your Imam proud of you, Make Allah swt bless your life and help your community. Say no to Burhanuddin and khotar tyranny.
Hey bitch,
Mind your language
thanks

MOHD HUSSAIN

Unread post by MOHD HUSSAIN » Wed Aug 13, 2003 4:08 pm

Sure I would hate to argue with a rabid dog like Mumin 110-I don"t want 14 injections!

mumin

Unread post by mumin » Wed Aug 13, 2003 5:37 pm

Yes. Mohd Hussain speaks the truth. In my home town a 28year old boy came from jamia to be a local Amil. Withen a matter of a few months he hoarded himself with the mighty dollar. He asked for a car, furnture for his all paid for apartment etc. How the local committee can be mesmarized in such manner is beyond me. After majlis I have seen the cerebrally challenged mumineen kissing this punk of a mullas knees and feet. It amazes me. Instead of praying and asking from the creator they are praying to the created.

jinx

Unread post by jinx » Thu Aug 14, 2003 3:06 am

Br Mumin
The problem is Indian Amil are so used to Bribe system that it runs in their blood. They think that asking for money, house, car and other luxuries is their Burhanuddin given right. All the ppl know how wealthy Burhanuddin,his family and khotars lives and this is a a ticket for them to amas their own wealth. Our Spirutal father(burhanuddin) is teaching his agent how to rip off the community by example.