So Houston Jamaat will shift allegiance to Bush now that

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.

So Houston Jamaat will shift allegiance to Bush now that

Unread post by Guest » Thu Dec 14, 2000 7:31 pm

Alas Houston Jamaat and it's leader Malek-ul-Lashkar formidable efforts to curry (pun not intended) favour with Clinton and Gore have failed miserably. Their reported political donations of over $250,000 dollars to the Democrats in Houston with lavish dinners at the Houston Sheraton did not do too much. Even their pur josh duas for Gore during the Holy Month did not do the trick.<p>Perhaps they will now worship the rising sun- Bush.<p>Funny how every leader Kothar tries to ally ends up a loser or dead. Nawaz Sharif and Ms Bhuto got exiled.Other leaders like the Shah<br>and Karume of got either overthrown or assassinated.<p>Mind boggles!!!

Re: So Houston Jamaat will shift allegiance to Bush now that

Unread post by Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2000 10:12 pm

So what's next? Gore lost and with Bush in power things will change quite a bit for the Bhoras. Now "Paisani Vakhar Malik-e- Lashkar and Houston Jammat's heinous members will have to elope the Bush Administration with money and lavish dinners to gain certain benefits from the U.S. governemnt. The benefits I am talking about are tax evasion (Do you think the Kothar claims his colassal income to the IRS? Hell NO!), unlimited visas for kothar members and other benefits that will allow the priesthood to escape questioning from other varous government agencies.<br> Remember this time the idiotic bohras will have to pay a premium over the last amount they gave to the Clinton/Gore administration. In order to recieve acknowledgement from the Bush administration, I estimate $500,000 should do the job.<br> I wonder where will the money come from this time? All of it will come from the hard earned bank acconts of the Bohra community. Even worse they'll most likely use the community's funds without even consulting the<br>public and use the money any way they deem fit.<br> Since 1999 Houston has had more mullas, sheikhs and bhaisahebs(chamchas) than any other U.S. Jamaat. And on top of that the dumb "Paisani Vakhar Malik-e-Lashkar's ass is sitting on the "throne" with a feeling of excitement that tingles his beard everyday. Everyday when he enters the markaz, I'm sure he is thinking what I am thinking -- Isn't it great to have a bunch of fools greet me at the door with their hands together like a slave asking for forgiveness (although they are so innocent). Sitting on his comfortable sofa next to his illegitimate kids he is contemplating how great it is to keep recieving easy money from brainwashed Bohris. I bet deep down he realizes that the money is not being put towards a humane cause but is only making him richer. Why would he tell his follwers not to give him money. The nice houses, lavish cars, gourmet foods, and what else...(who really knows?) are hard to give up. These amenities of "life" have engulfed the Kothar for the last 50 years. I don't think they are in the position to give up these luxuries anytime soon.