Bilaspur Amil Saheb

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
mohammed_truthseeker

Bilaspur Amil Saheb

Unread post by mohammed_truthseeker » Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:27 am

Aamil Saheb of Bilaspur has reportedly vowed that he will make sure that all members of the Bilaspur Jamaat have completed Qadambosi of Aqa Moula.

For this the fees that has been determined is : -
Adults - 5200/- (dont know if it includes ticket and boarding)
Children - 1100/-

Reportedly the mumin of Bilaspur are thrilled.

Wasalaam,
Mohammed

Al Zulfiqar

Re: Bilaspur Amil Saheb

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:55 pm

sounds like a clever business scheme disguised as religion.

what is the bohra population of bilaspur?

assuming it is around 400 adults and 600 children, then the total take in the kothars coffers would be:
400x5200=20,80,000
600x1100=6,60,000
total= 27,40,000

a tidy sum for idol worship, if the accomodation expenses are to be added at the musafirkhanas, then another additional roughly 2,00,000 rs income.

if this bilaspur amil is getting say 10& commission on this, then he stands to make a cool 2 lakhs plus for herding the sheep to mumbai.

its time i grew my beard long, proclaimed myself as a maula and earning 20 lakhs per day, whilst at the same time getting the immense pleasure of humiliating all those who came to see my noorani chehra and give me money, by kicking them in the backside!!

JC

Unread post by JC » Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:59 pm

If this thug leader of bilaspur wants ppl to go and do the 'qadam bossi', someone whould tell him that it can be done. BUT he gets the 'privilidge' first - tell him to be ready for 'G*** Khosee' first, people will do that before proceeding to mombai. he than can burn a fire of moeny he will earn and 'Sainke' his g***!!

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:57 am

IF this Bhagwaan of theirs is so infallible,
IF this Bhagwaan of theirs is so pure,
IF this Bhagwaan of theirs cares only for the "khushee of mumineen" and lives only to spread the word of "God" and bring people to heaven, then why on earth does he need our money for it?

Someone correct me if I am wrong but The Prophet and Ali toiled in fields, worked and used their money to feed the poor, and Husain Imaam and his family gave their lives in the blistering heat of the Iraqi desert. Will tomorrow Burhanuddin bow his head so someone can cut it off? All in the name of saving Islam?
The little drama they all play out on Ashura of recreating Husain Imaam's last sajdaa has the exact effect they want: mass hysteria and emotional upheaval - quelled only by a good dose of maatam and weeping. This way evryone can believe in the goodness of their Maula, 'cause if Bhagwaan is doing sajdaa on Takhat on Ashura, then he must be the one true representative of God and Imaam.

Doesn't Imaam Al Zamaan whisper secrets in his ear? Doesn't he have a direct connection to heaven? Does it truly require fine linen and gold and limousines? Can't I go to heaven without having to buy a ticket in economy class first?
If The TUS really gave a sh*t about his flock, he wouldn't be accepting money from the hands of poor women, children, hardworking ordinary folks and setting up Rasme Saifee tamashas to collect even more salaam. (Over 480 nikaahs in Mumbai this week!)
Shaikh FazleHussain Yamani used to be the Aamil of Calcutta. When someone gave him a salaam, he never accepted it, rather, he took it to Taher Saifuddin, who immediately accepted it in the name of the Imaam. No doubt Imaam Al Zamaan sent him a wahii to take the money.
The Ismaili Imaam has done countless things to take care of the needs of his people, while this old man and his family have done nothing but rape and pillage people's money by promising them a seat on the next flight out to Heaven.

mohammed_truthseeker

Unread post by mohammed_truthseeker » Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:23 am

The population if Bilaspur is more than 1000 for sure. As far as I know the population is above 1500.

My relative who lives in bilaspur, she told me that the expenditure for her family if they decide to make the trip will come close to 13000/-.

I also want to point out that this relative of mine is not financially well off but stil they are planning to bear this expense because of their love of Aqa Moula.

They believe that if they make this trip then their days of poverty will be gone as they will get so much barakat.

pro_pig

Unread post by pro_pig » Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:51 am

moh u need to learn frm your relative.sure it will.

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:50 am

He is here to share his frustration.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:11 am

Originally posted by Gulf:
He is here to share his frustration.

Tell me honestly Gulf, are you not frustrated with the current state of affairs in our dawoodi bohra community?? If you are not, then either you are lying or you have moulded yourself to accept the situation for your own benefit, which makes you a selfish person.

One should have the courage to stand up to opression and fight till the end in whatever way one can, If one does not and simply accepts it, then his existence is a curse.

What we are seeing in our community is exactly opposite of what our Prophet and Imam Hussain stood for, If we accept it, then we are jaahils, there is no doubt about it.

profrog

Unread post by profrog » Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:44 am

what it looks like is that the progs are the ones who are increasingly frustrated by the state of bohras right now and you cannot do anything about it, so we have people who abuse demean and call us names but we do not care because we are with our moula and you have nothing

profrog

Unread post by profrog » Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:51 am

you quote the holy name of imam hussein sa all the time and you the same people who are against his matam,talk about hypocracy?

makberi

Unread post by makberi » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:10 am

its funny when these discounts are offered once in a while on bulk bookings....lol......

the shallowness of most bohras is visible when they expect to become financially well off from making the payments......most of them r not really bothered abt doin good deeds...but hope that the syedna's blessings wud help them get a better return out of their "investment" in the salaam..."ek apo khuda hazar aapse".....with that sorta of return who needs to invest in stocks or interest bearing bonds.....lol

the syedna promises "deen and duniya"...
deen=keeping beard, attending majlises wearing topi saya kurta etc...
while in duniya =lots of riches n luxuries of the world
but for a pious muslim, y shud he be bothered abt the 70-80 years he will spend on this earth..in comparison to the life in infinity he shall spent in his afterlife....
not that i claim to be a pious muslim or anythin i m just pointing out the contradictions here.....

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:03 am

Bro makberi,

It is impossible to imagine what is after life, because everything is here in life, after life is abstract, If we understand LIFE (which is a miracle) then we understand its reality which is death, thats it.

Most bohras go beyond this point to satisfy themselves, or rather secure themselves, this is where these men in white dress come in the picture, show them what they want to see and cleverly milk them to fill their own pockets.

Bohras have to realize that every moment that happens is a miracle in itself, This miracle happens without their knowledge or control, It just happens, thats how it is, No person can claim to perform miracles, because that would be a lie, a blatant lie.

makberi

Unread post by makberi » Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:18 am

likeminded .. as i said i m only tryin to point out the contradictions in the philosophy

if one believes that he will live only 70-80 years on this earth
and a life exists in infinity after that.....
one wud be only bothered abt the life in infinity.....

then y does the syedna promise worldly gains ......shudnt the focus be on gains in afterlife....

i think its becuz if the syedna focused mroe on the later...then how wud he explain his lifestyle n luxuries