al-Hidayath, etc

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.

al-Hidayath, etc

Unread post by Guest » Sun Dec 02, 2001 1:26 pm

Greetings,<p>Everytime I log on to my mail-service there seems to a plethora of unsolicited materials competing for my attention:<br>1)Dawa'h material from Sunni Islam;<br>2)Attacks on my Ahl ul Bayt Imam e Zamaan - probably coming from the same source that sends the Dawa'h Sunni materials;<br>3)And, fraudulent business opportunity solicitations. <p>We had better get used to this nuisance but my question to the people who are responsible for #1 & 2 is this:<p>Why is your Hidayat (Guidance) of any value or worth the paper it is written on when your Sharia'h enshrines Human degradations like:<br>i)Women are like field, so till her as ye see fit;<br>ii)In Jihad - ambush & slay Infidel Polytheists wherever ye find 'em;<br>iii)Stone to death adulterers & homosexuals;<br>iv)Limb amputations for petty theft;<br>v)Death for apostasy and blasphemy;<br>vi)Physical Heaven & Hell where the blessed will be physically awarded 72 houris/eternal virgins and thousands of slaves to cater to his whims;<br>vii)etc, etc.<p>How do you reconcile this degradations with the fact that Allah is Rahman (Benevolent)& Rahim (Merciful)?<p>Can this degradations truly be - a message of mercy for all Mankind?<p>Care to Explain or Debate? <p>If your Islamic practise/Sharia'h is so corrrupt and evil as outlined by (i) to (vii) and all Sunni muslim states rules by these Sharia'h then, shouldn't your focus be towards educating & enlightening your own true self before unloading your "non-sense" upon people who practise Islam at a different & higher spiritual capacity than you?<p>Something to think about but thinking is not in your contract, is it! <p>WaSalaam & Ya Ali Madad,<br>Asif Khan<br>faceupdown@yahoo.com