computer related help

Lighten up a little and talk about movies, music, books and recipes and more... this forum provides the flip side to the intense and serious discussion taking place in other forums. No topic is off-limit here so long as it is within the accepted norms of decency and decorum.
godfearer

computer related help

Unread post by godfearer » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:04 am

salaam

dear bro and sisters

i have good knowledge of computer hardware and os system

i feel glad i can help anyone through this skill

incredible

Re: computer related help

Unread post by incredible » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:12 am

I have a problem with my laptop,it suddenly shut downs,and finally it didnt start up, i gave it to repair and person told me there is problem with the chip on mother board is it true?

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:35 am

incredible wrote:I have a problem with my laptop,it suddenly shut downs,and finally it didnt start up, i gave it to repair and person told me there is problem with the chip on mother board is it true?
give it to a certified center, it looks like the person is taking you for a ride.

before shutting down does you laptop gives any beep and if yes how many.

also mention the model and brand of the laptop

godfearer

Unread post by godfearer » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:02 am

incredible wrote:I have a problem with my laptop,it suddenly shut downs,and finally it didnt start up, i gave it to repair and person told me there is problem with the chip on mother board is it true?

Salaam

Yes it can be true bcoz when system shuts itself and dont start then the possible cause is overheating, battery malfuntioning, or somewhere wrong in motherboard.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:28 am

yes you are correct i had a problem with batteries and it finally lead to malfunctioning of mother board,any ways now he changed the chip and every thing is okay.