Malikul Ashtar

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
juzrang

Re: look at this rascal

Unread post by juzrang » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:14 am

Akhtiar, before asking me to conduct forensics on this letter, why don't you do the same on the letter which explicitly states the Nass on Mufaddal Maula TUS bearing the signature and seal of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA?

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:17 am

juzrang wrote:Akhtiar, before asking me to conduct forensics on this letter, why don't you do the same on the letter which explicitly states the Nass on Mufaddal Maula TUS bearing the signature and seal of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA?
oh so muffy has letter with signature of his dai ship?

when was this letter signed? in London or at raudat tahera?

juzrang

Unread post by juzrang » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:21 am

monginis wrote:
juzrang wrote:Akhtiar, before asking me to conduct forensics on this letter, why don't you do the same on the letter which explicitly states the Nass on Mufaddal Maula TUS bearing the signature and seal of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA?
oh so muffy has letter with signature of his dai ship?

Is your tiny pea sized brain able to comprehend what's going on around you? Here.. see this letter..

http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... f=1&t=9120

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:25 am

juzrang wrote:
monginis wrote: oh so muffy has letter with signature of his dai ship?

Is your tiny pea sized brain able to comprehend what's going on around you? Here.. see this letter..

http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... f=1&t=9120
when was this sign? in London or at raudat tahera?

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:47 am

Cant you see the date....

Ohh sorry your online madrasa teacher must not have taught you read arabic..

juzrang

Unread post by juzrang » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:50 am

You dimwit.. it was signed in Saifee Mahal in 1388H.!

think

Unread post by think » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:03 am

juzrang; be also aware every dai has not followed the imam and muffi and his tola of goondas is one of them. Adam had two sons and one followed trhe oath of allah and the other did not. There are many many such incidences from nabis to imams to dais. that is the reason of so many firkas in islam.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:34 am

juzrang wrote:You dimwit.. it was signed in Saifee Mahal in 1388H.!
Br Juzer Rang and True Bohra
Simple Question
If SMS had this letter which you verified to be true then why every Abdes was asked to sign a letter, Should this genuine verifiable letter be enough in courts if and when SKQ decides to put his claim. Why knock at people's houses and asking them to sign.
Again if DAI is appointed by Imam then what is the purpose of asking people to sign the letter and bringing all these characters of Baba Ramdev and others to bring them to Masjid and make a big tamasha
Why this mockery?

ARB

Unread post by ARB » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:16 pm

^^Dont forget the hindu sadhu in whose dream SMB came and proclaimed nass. What was that all about?
ARB, let me tell you one thing. There were many saa'ils in the zamaan of Rasulallah (SAW). You don't think the prophet could have given them wealth if he wanted? Again, you guys make fun of Maula TUS saying crap like if he is gaib na jaankar then why did he do this and why did he do that.. Maula does everything with the ilhaam of Imam uz Zaman (AS) which is the basic Bohra belief and theology. If you don't believe this and you want reforms in the religion, then you are not believing in the Imam himself and your basic tenet of Dawoodi Bohra faith ceases to exist.

And again your false assumptions and hatred come to the fore when you say that Imam uz Zaman (AS) is on the sidelines. If he was ever on the sidelines, Maula TUS wouldn't ever refer to himself as Mamluk e Aale Mohammed (AS).

Firstly, it is very famous of the Prophet pbuh and Hazrat Ali who used to distribute all their wealth among the poor. And it was characteristic of Hazrat Ali who lived a life of poverty, giving to any beggar who would show at his house. There are many stories of this in the history books. But our Dai not only takes wealth from everybody, but does not distribute it to any poor mumineen. What the hell are you on about? You are saying Rasulallah didnot give wealth to the poor? hahaha

Imam uz Zaman is definitely kept on the sidelines. So if one calls himself Mamluk e Aale Mohammad, does that automatically make him one? Just like when you call yourself momin, does not make you one. The original dawoodi bohri theology has been changed, transfering the powers of the Imam, to the Dai. How can you be a true bohri if you believe that the Dai is kal-masoom? or made with the same noor as the Imam? These narratives were carefully propagated recently and do not exist in the Dawoodi bohra faith. The biggest fallacy, that the names of Allah are manifested in the Dais, when if this was possible, this rutba would have been of the Imams only, and not the dais. If all the powers of the Imam are also present in the Dai, then why is there an Imam for? If the DAI has the ability to take our hand and lead us to Jannah, then why do we need the IMAM for?

DO YOU SEE WHY THE IMAM IS SYSTEMATICALLY SIDELINED? Place your faith with the Imam, and not the current Dais who have assumed the power of the Imams.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:07 pm

juzrang wrote:You dimwit.. it was signed in Saifee Mahal in 1388H.!
oh I see but he was still waiting to declare him self mansoos untill his father became terminally ill?

I dont have any other word to call you but "Stupido"

and yet whole bunch of guys cant find 10 qualities in muffy to show he is "Dai" ?

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9463

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:34 am

Juzrang : u didn't reply to this comment of mine ?? It seems u only reply to specific posts. Ur silence on this post is conspicuous !
wise_guy wrote:Would Maula or any bhai saheb come to my house for the amount of money I wish to pay or not pay at all ??? Who stresses more on money ?? In Houston, a large number of families are not registered or registering in the jamat as a very high amount is demanded compulsorily (with high means, in 10s of thousands of dollars) for masjid and mawaid constructions costs. These costs are due at time of registration with the jamaat. Because of this, several people are not able to come to miqats and unable to fulfill their deen. Now tell me, what do you have to say about this Mr. Juzrang ?
juzrang wrote:.

I really pity you guys for stressing so much on money. You're blinded by the hatred that all the times you go on harping that how much money do we have to pay. That single thought cancels out whatever barakat you are supposed to get. The same way if you are descending Mt. Arafat and if you get a sliver of doubt in your mind about your sins being forgiven, nothing is a bigger sin than that.

The niyat of a mumin precedes his amal.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:21 am

Oh! then the nuss was done twice. And second time without mentioning the first one! Surprising, isn't it!

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:22 am

Nass on KQ was without any witness and yet you believe him...suprising, isn't it!!

monsuier74

Unread post by monsuier74 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:33 am

The Reason we would like to believe SKQ is that he has informed the masses that the Nuss was done on him 50 years ,whereas SMS to proove that the nuss was done on him he bring some non muslim person and creates a dream drama,meets political hoodwigs and creates an identity ,holds a gathering at Azad maidan to proove of his identity,takes blanks signatures.
earlier he had incorporates his name in the misaq prior to wafat of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin.
All the above strategies are not applied by SKQ.
I sincerely believe that if SMS is on haq why he has to do all these things ,have faith in the Almighty things will resolve.
Whereas as of now SKQ is on a spree of spreading knowledge whatever may be the reason.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:24 am

-KQ informed the masses....what has he informed that i was chosen 50 years back with no witness...
- Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin has nothing to prove because he has witness to testify things. KQ's son abdeali himself accepted that. Why is he not put into question.
- for name in meesaq, you can visit believesyednaqutbuddin.com
- KQ is spreading which of spree of knowledge??? translation of ikhwan as safa and all and that just makes you believe in him.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:41 am

true_bohra bhai,
Muffadal Saifuddin has what kind of witnesses, Nass event was all staged so that "monkey brains" abdes give allegiance to him. Did you hear SMB(RA) say that I am conferring nass on my son bhai muffadal bhai. A BIG NO! and regarding witnesses in the hospital, have any 3 shezadas come up with an audio recording or video footage from Hospital, A BIG NO!. if they really are on the path of truthfulness than why are they concealing and confining all this matters (like copyright for nass video).
regarding Dr.Abde Ali he himself was not aware of all these matters, because SKQ sahib had taken an oath with 52nd Dai-ul-mutlaq that he will not reveal it to anyone until the time is right (Demise of exisiting Dai-Ul-Mutlaq).

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:49 am

Believesyednaqutbuddin is not authorized or has any permission of Dawat, they are just trying play around with words and manipulating things.
SKQ sahib is atleast not taking any salaams or covers for giving knowledge to bohras all around the world!

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:00 am

But they are not providing and cock and bull stories. Every prrof is authenticated with dawat texts.

And KQ not takin salams. So what its good for you. Get knowledge from him n be a qutbi bohra

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:11 am

I consider myself as a good dawoodi bohra because culturally and traditionally i am tied to it.......but you people have become Muffadali bohras because you follow his version of dawat which is based on lies and deceit. I AM DAWOODI BOHRA NOT QUTBI BOHRA....BUT YOU DEFINATELY ARE MUFFADALI " GALE LAGAWILAO" ABDE.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:00 pm

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:true_bohra bhai,
Muffadal Saifuddin has what kind of witnesses, Nass event was all staged so that "monkey brains" abdes give allegiance to him. Did you hear SMB(RA) say that I am conferring nass on my son bhai muffadal bhai. A BIG NO! and regarding witnesses in the hospital, have any 3 shezadas come up with an audio recording or video footage from Hospital, A BIG NO!. if they really are on the path of truthfulness than why are they concealing and confining all this matters (like copyright for nass video).
regarding Dr.Abde Ali he himself was not aware of all these matters, because SKQ sahib had taken an oath with 52nd Dai-ul-mutlaq that he will not reveal it to anyone until the time is right (Demise of exisiting Dai-Ul-Mutlaq).
And yet you are making fool of yourself again. He fulfilled the oath? Which oath?

And yet if there was any oath the why did he disclose this to justice ahmedi.

And yes dont tell me that KQ passed this information to ahmedi without any witness in secret, Actually you are used to this bullshit since a few months.

Where was the oath at that time.

And if you are asking for a video of hospital then we do have a right to ask for a video that he should have taken 50 yrs back.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:04 pm

TB
If you can answer a simple question as per Juzerang there was a document signed in 1388 and as per you it is genuine and verifiable document if that is the case then Please reply about all this tamasha of witness from an Ordinary Hindu verifying the Nuss, why ask people to sign the petition if the Nuss is done with the Ilham of Imam
Just answer these simple questions I have asked earlier.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:20 am

true_bohra wrote:Nass on KQ was without any witness and yet you believe him...suprising, isn't it!!
This not the answer to my question. Can nus be done twice. The first nus has been done, and when proclaiming second time there is no mention of the fist one. According to Dr. Moiz version SMB was in full conscious when performed nuss to MBS.

james

Unread post by james » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:57 am

Maqbool wrote:. The first nus has been done,
What are you referring to ?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:31 am

Were is TB and Juzerang and what does Jimmie and Ziggy Boy have to say about this. When confronted with counter points they run away and stop picking on non relevant postings
Postby SBM on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:34 am

juzrang wrote:
You dimwit.. it was signed in Saifee Mahal in 1388H.!

Br Juzer Rang and True Bohra
Simple Question
If SMS had this letter which you verified to be true then why every Abdes was asked to sign a letter, Should this genuine verifiable letter be enough in courts if and when SKQ decides to put his claim. Why knock at people's houses and asking them to sign.
Again if DAI is appointed by Imam then what is the purpose of asking people to sign the letter and bringing all these characters of Baba Ramdev and others to bring them to Masjid and make a big tamasha
Why this mockery?

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:17 pm

Juzrang even didn't reply to this post of mine. I even pm'ed him but no response.
wise_guy wrote: Would Maula or any bhai saheb come to my house for the amount of money I wish to pay or not pay at all ??? Who stresses more on money ?? In Houston, a large number of families are not registered or registering in the jamat as a very high amount is demanded compulsorily (with high means, in 10s of thousands of dollars) for masjid and mawaid constructions costs. These costs are due at time of registration with the jamaat. Because of this, several people are not able to come to miqats and unable to fulfill their deen. Now tell me, what do you have to say about this Mr. Juzrang ?
juzrang wrote: wrote:

I really pity you guys for stressing so much on money. You're blinded by the hatred that all the times you go on harping that how much money do we have to pay. That single thought cancels out whatever barakat you are supposed to get. The same way if you are descending Mt. Arafat and if you get a sliver of doubt in your mind about your sins being forgiven, nothing is a bigger sin than that.

The niyat of a mumin precedes his amal.
SBM wrote:Were is TB and Juzerang and what does Jimmie and Ziggy Boy have to say about this. When confronted with counter points they run away and stop picking on non relevant postings

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:55 pm

Maqdam majlis for Shehzada Aali waqar Malekul Ashtar bhai saheb Shujauddin DM on Thursday

Shehzada Aali waqar Malekul Ashtar bhai saheb Shujauddin DM has arrived in Houston for the first time after wafat of Al Haiyal Muqaddas fi Aala Ilean, Mansoorul Yemen, Syedna wa Moulana Abul Quaid Johar Mohammad Burhanuddin AQ. Shehzada saheb brings with him the barakaat of forty days of Ibadat, with Khatmul Quran majlis, Zikr of Muqaddas Moula RA, and ziyarat of Imam Husain AS, Amirul Mumineen Moulana Ali AS, and duat mutlaqeen in Yemen, with Dai and Naib of Imamuz Zaman, Saiful Imam Ashaheer, Aqiqul Yemen, Syedna wa Moulan Aali Qadr Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS.

A khair maqdam majlis for Shehzada saheb will be held on Thursday 27th raat of Jamadiul Awwal ( March 27th), immediately after Maghrib and Isha namaz. All mumineen should attend, and get the barakaat.

Salwat jaman will be served after majlis, all mumineen, muminaat, and farzando are cordially given izan.

Faiz al Mawaid al Burhaniyah thali will not be distributed on Thursday March 27th.

think

Unread post by think » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:08 pm

band karo, yeh majhab ke naam pe yeh mumino ko lootna band karo. houston ka dawat e saheb sirif dawaat khane aur paisa banane ke liye houston ayaa hai. band karo yeh natak band karo. mumino ko lootna band karo.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:38 am

Saeed al Khair wrote:Shaitan Malik al Ushtar's 20 sex scandals are enough to explain what kind of rascal he is. In fact he killed two young girls,after enjoying. Both were his designated Nisbat holder(chosen ones).
Entire Houston is blind follower bunch of fools, otherwise his place is Jail.
Saeed Al khair bhai can you please elaborate about this traumatic events which happened! :shock: wasn't there any sting done on him?!?

think

Unread post by think » Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:08 pm

jo ghade aur ghore se batain karta ho us se kaho ke allah se batain karain.

ARB

Unread post by ARB » Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:59 pm

Faiz al Mawaid al Burhaniyah thali will not be distributed on Thursday March 27th
This is the actual reason of the thali. Control. With this, the kothar has big control on a majority of lower and middle class followers. When they wish, they can turn off your food, and force you to come to markaz, as who can afford to pay for thali and cook meals too. During the forty days mourning only one time meal was served in the thali, so people have to go to the mosque at night whether they like it or not ;) SMS is clever you have to give him that.