New Rules..!!

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SAJJAD

Re: New Rules..!!

Unread post by SAJJAD » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:15 pm

Welcome back Brother Al Zulfiqar after a long time. We really missed your posts.

Your New Rules Series are Rocking and Fantastic. Specially I like the title "Manhoos" :twisted:

ANA BOHRI

Unread post by ANA BOHRI » Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:04 am

Welcome back Br. Zulfikar.Its really great to see you back on forum.
take care

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:55 am

Bienvenue à nouveau :D :D

DMY

Unread post by DMY » Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:15 am

Welcome back with a bang!!!!

aflatoon

Unread post by aflatoon » Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:51 am

well conceived and well written rules AZ as per the traditon of continually brainwashing techniques in DB community since last 30 years i have seen many changes no doubt many of ur rules will see the light of the day in near future .

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:18 pm

thank you bros sajjad, ana bohri, dmy, aflatoon, boom et al..!

most of these news and rules are of course based on the info provided to me by 'deep throat', my trusted confidante' lurking deep inside saifee mahal...

some more exciting rules are heading your way.. keep watching this thread.

aflatoon

Unread post by aflatoon » Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:14 pm

keeping in mind the DB tradition you have posted already 36 rules so more 17 are awaited as of now the counting ends there.

porus

Unread post by porus » Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:37 pm

al Zulfiqar,

Welcome back. Have not headr from you tool az-zamaan. I hope you have been well but otherwise engaged in deep discussions with deep throat. I love your contribution.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:18 pm

aflatoon wrote:keeping in mind the DB tradition you have posted already 36 rules so more 17 are awaited as of now the counting ends there.
Isn't that a "Abde" tradition :roll: ?? As long as this sect exist, new rules are going to come.. So putting a limit to this thread would be injustice to it!!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:57 pm

porus,

thanks for your kind compliments and also concerns about my health.

alhamdolillah, i am doing fine healthwise, just been too busy physically and too preoccupied mentally with business and travel to contribute. i have tried to keep abreast of developments on this board whenever i could and am thankful that members keep contributing and participating with their usual fervour and enthusiasm. i learn a lot from here, this forum provides more inside news and information than all the sycophantic bohra websites put together and more..

it often confounds my fanatic abde friends how i am able to know so much and in such detail when i hardly ever attend our jamaat functions. for that alone, kudos are due to this forum. the very fact that so many die-hard abdes feel the need to come and defend their misplaced beliefs here, is a tacit acknowledgement of the power of this forum.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:42 pm

Welcome back Bro. Al-zulfiqar, we really missed your hillarious, tongue-in-cheek and bombastic inputs on this forum.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:55 am

So my sources were correct that AZ was hired as consultant to draw up new rules for cabinet of 53rd, now tell us did you charge the Hefty fees to Kothari Goons or are you on commission basis fee? :lol: and is that this the reason the Sabil has been increased 3 times in many places and are you also responsible for this new revenue generating idea of "WAJEBAAT FROM FARZANDO" If answer is yes, we need to recommend you to US Congress for our debt reduction :)
i heard the rumors :evil: that you also suggested that residents of Western and Gulf Countries should be charged $ 52.00 per month for car parking at Markarz. Is that true?
WELCOME BACK AND EID MUBARAK

DMY

Unread post by DMY » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:18 pm

As anajmi would say....there are couple more days before eid. :wink:

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:10 pm

bros gm and omabharati,

thanks for your hearty welcome!

and no, i am not an advisor at the nefarious military headquarters of this empire of evil. if i was, i would become an integral part of their machinery of exploitation and loot. then i would be busy raking in the greenbacks and bricks of gold and shovelling bucketfuls of diamonds etc, i would be rolling in the treasures of midas, but would be extremely poor of soul.

i'd rather have my humble bajra no rotlo and marcha ni chutney than the haram no khazano accumulated by manipulating the innocent and ignorant followers of the deen of allah!

but yes, some of the rumors you have mentioned will soon come to pass.... 'deep throat' will confirm them for me shortly when i post the newest rule.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:01 pm

new rules contd...

37) as the star of the 52nd dai fades alongwith his health and his spark of his life and the star of the manhoos, oops, sorry, the mansoos, ascends the skies, several new rules are being formulated by the mansoos' high powered executive committee.

a) all markaz's and masjids where there are dedicated car parks will charge $ 153/= per vehicle per year or its local currency equivalent.
b) as per grand bohra tradition all titled abdes sit according to their status and hierachy during majlises, bayans etc. the amil's kids/relatives have a special position, or any qasre aali's, followed by mkd's, nkd's, sheikhs, mullas etc. of course the zakereen have a special concession made for them as they play the important role of cheerleaders during majlises. but now the high powered committee (henceforth to be known as HPC) has decided to go further and sell spaces in concentric rings which come behind the titled polar bears. each ring will be marked and numbered on the flooring and payments fixed for each circle. thus if after the supply of polar bears is exhausted in the first 2 circles, then the circle of ordinary abdes will start from ring no 3, followed by descending nos. so the higher the numbered circle you wish to be seated in, the more you will pay. there will be some concessions at the discretion of the amil and his coterie of jamaat committee members who may recommend the names of zealous khidmatguzars, prominent members of burhani scouts or talented artiste's of the burhani pipe bands and/or visitors from other bilaads and moze's. It is expected that abdes will vye ferociously for this azeemushan sharaf to be close to the presiding amil/shezaada and be counted as moving in high circles. each fee paying abde will then have his own fixed space which will be his to enjoy annually from one ramzan to the next, until such time when this auction will be held again. this emulates the scheme implemented for the bohra ladies and thus creates equality between genders. su eni niraali shaan che!
c) those abdes who do not or cannot pay at all for the privilege of having any fixed space, will be counted among the pariahs and will be quarantined and seated near the washbasins and toilets where loudspeakers will relay to them the proceedings of the action on the main floor, so that they are not completely isolated and can partake of the divine pearls of wisdom dished out by the sages trained at our jamea's. aa hamara aqa ane mola na karam ane beshumaar ehsaan che ke aap ye gharib momeen ne pan saghla ma shaamil kidha che.
d) as per latest breaking news recd from 'deep throat', dawate hadiyah has almost completed negotiations with the brihan mumbai dabbawala's association to have dabbas delivered to each and every bohra household in mumbai at a very special price. there are quite positive signs and possibilities that they may even deliver the dabbas for free if the HPC can manage and convince the dabbawalas to convert to bohraism. some reports are filtering through that the dawate hadiyah (henceforth to be known as DEH) are contemplating a piece of land in dharavi where they can build very low-cost housing for these dabbawalas and guarantee their loyalty and allegiance to mansoos mola.
e) DEH has also signed a contract with the BMDA (brihan mumbai dabbawala's association) to impart their training and expertise to bohra jamaats around the world so that the same model of dabba home delivery can be implemented. it has been reliably learnt that one of the shezaadas has been nominated to study the BMDA model and acquire a certificate from them, so that he can be fully qualified and prepared for achieving this noble goal of having each and every abde and his family eating the same menu around the world no matter where they reside. this would be the single most unifying factor for all bohras and unprecedented in human history. this shezaada is presently taking practical lessons and experience by working incognito as a dabbawala, travelling on local trains, cycling to people's houses, collecting tiffins and scampering up and down stairs and lifts in pursuit of this amazing dream.
f) instructions and policies are also being formulated on concentrating bohra populations in every bilaad, moze and vatan around our markaz's and masajids, acquiring lands and developing them so that all our communities can live together, united in a common bond of devotion, faith and worshipful practice. this being a very vast subject requiring intense study and careful planning, i will be posting details on them at a later date, by which time 'deep throat' will also have more concrete expose's for me to post.....

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:05 pm

the silence from diehard abdes on this thread is deafening.... !!!

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:37 am

They are "shocked and awed" as Bush would say.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:13 pm

Smart wrote:They are "shocked and awed" as Bush would say.
they shouldnt be. the ideas quoted by 'deep throat' re: obtaining training and support from the BMDA should be welcomed by all abdes as that will enable them receiving a smooth and efficient tiffin service in the comforts of their home ...

as mentioned by aalaa maqam and other die-hards, these are earth shaking good news and may the munafekeens burn in jealousy..

hum daily khaye halwa malida, aap khao patla palida...

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:47 pm

new rules contd...

38) as the "koi bhi momeen bhuko na suey" (KBMBNS) tiffin service gathers momentum around the world in all the vatans, bilaads and mozes, the KBMBNS scheme is getting refined by the hour. the HPC at dawate hadiyah under the auspices of the manhoos... oops! mansoos, is adding on additional services and perquisites for the elite amongst momeneen, i.e. the nks's, mkd's, sheikhs and mullahs, not forgetting to throw in the hudud kiraam qasre aali zaada celebrities for variety. it has been realised by the the shrewd marwaris who sit on the HPC, that sooner rather than later the elite will rebel being lumped together with the ordinary hoi poloi batliwala, tyrewala and dogchainwala dal-chawal-palidu, run-of-the-mill abdes. they will need to satisfy their need to be different considering their status.

some of the ideas proposed to add value to the humble tiffin are the following:

1. regular tiffin, aluminium dabba- 3 compartments, with 3 rotis, kachumber, a slice of limbu, one dry veg, one non veg curry and plain chawal.
2. silver class, steel dabba - 4 compartments, with extra roti, 2 slices of limbu, achaar, kachumber, 2 veg, one non veg, and zeera rice.
3. gold class, steel dabba - 5 compartments, with 2 extra rotis, fancy salad, 2 veg, 2 non veg, peas pulao, and seperate pouches containing papad and mithaas.
4. platimum class, insulated thermos dabba, with 10 rotis, 2 types of fancy salads, achaar, papads, 2 veg, 3 non veg, everyday 1 bbq'd item like kababs or cutlets or tandoori chicken, chutneys, and 2 mithaas like barfi, pista/badaam/dryfruits pak etc.
5. diamond class - in this class the specific bhatiyara of your choosing from the talent pool of the KBMBNS committee will come to your house and cook for you the meals of your choice in the comfort of your own home. the committee will be responsible to see that he is well supplied with all the foods, ingredients and raw materials to fulfill your every command. this bhatiyara will not just cook, but also clean up after your meals, dispose the garbage and plan your meals in advance after consultation with members of your household.

other services are also being planned, like housemaid service, janitorial service, valet service etc. 'deep throat' is busy gathering info for me... keep watching this space.. !!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:57 pm

AZ
I think you did not get good inside information. You should know that our Moula loves Ice Cream and now in every Majlis they serve Ice Cream
Do you know what Class will be served Ice Cream may be TITANIUM or RADIUM CLASS

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:38 am

^
When is this radioactive class coming? It would really come with a big bang!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:28 am

bro oma,

my info from 'deep throat' is not only reliable, but also balanced and authentic. ice cream was considered, but as you can well understand, is not suitable for a dabba, no matter how insulated it may be.

but some new additions are being considered... please hold your breath for these exciting new revelations.

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:11 am

AZ greetings , does your source know when oz will benefit these blessings?

What if I convert to an abde and am living 240km from the nearest markuz, will they keep me mehrum ?

I also want ice cream?

And by the way I hope the tiffins for oz as for Canada are upsized for our waistline !

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:25 pm

oz,

this KBMBNS tiffin scheme is meant for abdes who generally tend to find habitat close to their respective markaz's or masjids, not for a loose and rebellious bohra whose aqeeda is questionable when he prefers to go and stay 200 miles away.

the dabba menu is fixed by the HPC, appointed by the manhoos and operating out of the bohra military command centre at saifee mahal in mumbai. if you subscribe to the diamond class service you can have the bhatiyara of your choice cooking whatever you desire no matter how remote your jungle/desert/mountain location. then you will not have to bother with all the mundane issues of the lower class abde harijans.

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:47 am

Az, I want the diamond class tiffin, and not the India size servings, upsized so something like the mega- diamond class.

What next , as you know in these countries Bai is not cheap when will the Bai service begin as kitchen queen needs more time to then just removing cooking time

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:06 am

this just in:
an update on rule no 38) re: KBMBNS dabbawala scheme...

a) on the payment of an additional 1 dollar or equivalent in local currency, abdes can get a small 1/4 tola bottle of syedna's phukelu pani for extra barakaat, included whenever they want in the dabba. this benefit extends across all dabba classes. of course one can always ask for a bigger 1/2 tola or even a 1 tola qty of the PP (phukelu paani) on the payment of extra money, rates of which will be fixed on demand.

i am sure that abdes will partake of this azeemushaan barakaat in their millions.

if devout bohras have any other suggestions, desires or comments, now is the right time at the inception of this noorani scheme to air them on this forum. all such ideas and suggestions will be conveyed to the bohra R&D command centre located inside saifee mahal.

thank you!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:49 pm

no valuable suggestions from dabbawala bohras?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:30 pm

an urgent update on rule no 38):

the HPC at DEH under the guidance of da man - the 'soos', has decided to appoint a medical commitee under the control of the management of saifee hospital, with board appointed doctors and nurses in every vatan, bilaad and moze', to monitor the vital signs of every abde who subscribes to the KBMBNS dabba scheme on a weekly basis. this is to verify the roohani effects of the noorani jaman being cooked and consumed by abde syedna devotees, which is miraculously imbibed with disease busting properties. this service will be free.

simultaneously, on the lines of the taabudaat forms presently filled in by ades and amtes, every dabba client will be asked to fill forms on a monthly basis showing how the KBMBNS tassawur is helping them spiritually. have they increased their adherence to namaaz, have they increased their daily duration and tempo of purjosh maatam, have they done any acts of kindness and charity towards the poor and deprived members of qasre aali, how often do they see the syedna and his man - da "soos" in their dreams and how have they been helped by these divine appearances? have they been contributing more money in their jamaat, were they motivated to sponsor a daris ni majlis, do kadambosi, go on ziyarat to mumbai, increased their motivation to obtain haadiyat and mafsuhiyat (mullapanu and sheikpanu), etc.

all these are important parameters in proving that the new aqa mola's initiatives are leading to both jismani and roohani benefits.

deep throat informs me that there is feverish activity going on concerning this new KBMBNS scheme. keep watching this space...

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:33 pm

no comments from abdes regarding this noorani mawaeed and tasawwur of the new syedna, da man the 'soos'?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:19 pm

new rules contd...

39) in order to deflect unwarranted criticism from ignorant fools who cannot understand the syedna's ghaib actions of appeasing and hobnobbing with tyrants, criminals and anti muslim fascists of the likes of narendra modi, bal thackeray, advani etc, felicitating them, honouring them and bribing them with crores of rupees, the HPC at DEH and this time with the additional personal involvements of the mukasir, maazoon and the new divine mola - da man the soos himself, it has been decided as follows:
a) since the actions of ali, hassan and hussain are all considered equal in terms of greatness, i.e. the compromise of ali with the first 3 khalifas, the compromise of hassan with moawiyah, and the martyrdom of hussain at the hands of yazeed considering their peculiar circumstances in each case, and the valiant and highly successful attempts of the kothari amils and agents all over the globe and incl. on this forum to prove that the passive resistance and compromise of hassan is equal in its value to hussain's sacrifice, it must now be translated into affirmative action to prove to a doubting world that we dawoodi bohras believe in the nobility of hassan's sacrifices for our ummah as much as we mourn for hussain.
b) thus starting in gradual phases, every alternate majlis will now be for maatame hassan, instead of the usual and steady diet of maatame hussain. hassan's story of sacrifice, compromise and appeasement of monsters like moawiyah (of the same ilk as modi) will be recounted and linked with syedna's painful but neccessary biradari with the modern day goons. this will be followed by purjosh maatam and labrez niyaze hassan for mumeneen, mumenaat and their navnihalo.
c) during all darees ni majlises, khushi ni majlises, ashura days, ramzan etc, maatam time must be compulsorily divided between hassan and hussain, since the compromise of one is equal to the shahadat of the other. so the first session must be for one brother and the second strictly for the other.
d) an air time of roughly 3 hours a week must be devoted to explaining syedna's actions in inviting notorious goons into saifee mahal, our masjids and outside functions etc, feeding them with labrez bohri khana, putting shawls on their holy shoulders and gifting them with fat envelopes loaded with money, allowing bohras to touch the feet of these goons and praising them effusively. this must be followed with the rasam mentioned under point b) as above.
e) it was debated by the HPC whether maatame hassan should be differentiated from maatame hussain by altering the beat and cadence of chest beating, i.e. a teen taal v/s a complicated 6 taal etc, so that devout abdes could distinguish the unique sounds and switch over from maatam of one to another effortlessly. but this proposal was considered to be a provocation, a veritable red flag to the reformist bulls and other detractors, and was thus abandoned immediately.
f) it has been strictly instructed that there should be no discrimination in the niyaaz jaman between majlis e hassan v/s majlis e hussain in terms of kharas, mithaas and jaman. this will serve to re-inforce the equality between the actions of hassan (and syedna) and the bravery, defiance and shahadat of hussain to which syedna has paid obesiance so far.

'deep throat' informs me that amils in all bilaads, vatans and mozes have been warned that due to extreme circumstances faced by syedna and kothar in justifying their actions, the above policies must be implemented asap. compromising with satan has to be equated with accepting shahadat for islam at the earliest. more news will be passed on as soon as they develop. keep watching this space...