New Rules..!!

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Ala maqaam

Re: New Rules..!!

Unread post by Ala maqaam » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:22 am

Zulfiq,

you are more stupid then i ever thought,just use ur brain next time before wasting so much time in posting stupidity and making joke of your sself.

matame Hussain (s) is symbolic and it does not just represent sacrifies and hardship of Hussain and ahlul bayt but all the opperessed in the world.

Momeenin dont need to do different kind of matram to differentiate between matame hassan and hussain,matame Hussain is universal and it represent all ahlul bayt and all momeenin who are opperesed in the world.

increase dimension on your thoughts.....

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:21 am

In order to fulfill his ultimate motive of Humilating Bohras, this guy don't even hesitate to make fun in the name of Imam Hasan (a.s.) and Imam Hussain (a.s.).
Zulfikar, For God sake spare such pious personalities atleast.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:54 pm

stranger wrote:
the name of Imam Hasan (a.s.) and Imam Hussain (a.s.). Zulfikar, For God sake spare such pious personalities atleast.
your plea is misplaced and should be directed at syedna and his hired goons who do not spare such pious personalities and capitalise on them to fill their coffers....

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:45 pm

Well said, AZ.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:33 pm

Safiuddin wrote:Well said, AZ.
thanks..... :o

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:53 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote: your plea is misplaced and should be directed at syedna and his hired goons who do not spare such pious personalities and capitalise on them to fill their coffers....
Before blaming others, look at What you are doing. You had just capitalised their names in order to add spice to the post and get attention of the fellow members. .But It is not funny anymore. You so called progressive, Is that the best you can offer to people ?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:51 am

stranger wrote:
You had just capitalised their names in order to add spice to the post and get attention of the fellow members. .But It is not funny anymore.
you are right, it is not funny anymore what the syedna and his henchmen are doing to the memory of great figures like hussain. making a mockery of maatam by making abdes do it between namaaz, during 'khushi' ni majlis, after eid khutbas, on the salgirah of syedna, for his illness, etc etc ad nauseum...

spouting the shahadat of hussain 24/7 and then felicitating goondas like modi and thackeray and quoting the example of hassan who compromised with a zaalim like moayiwah. see any contradition there, see any irony? see any mockery and hypocrisy in this? if you can't you are a classic example of an abde zombie, who has been turned into a retard by sinister forces for whom you are nothing but a fool to be parted from his money.

Ala maqaam

Unread post by Ala maqaam » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:39 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
stranger wrote:
You had just capitalised their names in order to add spice to the post and get attention of the fellow members. .But It is not funny anymore.
you are right, it is not funny anymore what the syedna and his henchmen are doing to the memory of great figures like hussain. making a mockery of maatam by making abdes do it between namaaz, during 'khushi' ni majlis, after eid khutbas, on the salgirah of syedna, for his illness, etc etc ad nauseum...

spouting the shahadat of hussain 24/7 and then felicitating goondas like modi and thackeray and quoting the example of hassan who compromised with a zaalim like moayiwah. see any contradition there, see any irony? see any mockery and hypocrisy in this? if you can't you are a classic example of an abde zombie, who has been turned into a retard by sinister forces for whom you are nothing but a fool to be parted from his money.
even as a third person,not as a dawoodi bohra or a progressive,i feel ur posts are absolute rubbish and childish.u dont even understand why matam is done,and what is the reason to remember hussain in each and every majlis.

u are seriously wrong in ur approach.

Ala maqaam

Unread post by Ala maqaam » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:32 am

mustafanalwalla wrote:
Ala maqaam wrote: 2 rakaat namaz is not prayed to syedna but it is prayed to Allah so that he keep his mercy upon dai,this is a nafil namaz same way we pray salatul hajaat or salaatul tasbeeh.

there is nothing wrong to pray for momeen.we can also pray for all momeenin in the same way.

we can also pray for our parents in the same way,if some body wants to pray for their parents.

Ooops... sorry :oops:
next time dont hasitate to pray for Dai and all momeen,keep this in mind all namaz prayed by shia are just for ALLAH and we dont believe in GOD which hold physical body like the way sunni/wahabi believes.

concept of ALLAH according to shia is much more strong and correct.we are the true worshiper of ALLAH.

and we are the people who give complete respect to his prophet and awliyah.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:20 pm

Ala maqaam wrote:
what is the reason to remember hussain in each and every majlis.
exactly! syedna remembers the bravery, defiance and ultimate sacrifice of hussain in every majlis and makes his slaves do purjosh maatam in his name, then follows the example of imam hassan who compromised with the devil. which according to abdes is perfectly fine, because what hassan did was justified and equal to what hussain did, i.e. getting himself and his family martyred and beheaded.

the question once again: if hassan's compromise is fine and having equal value as hussain's shahadat, then why doesnt the syedna highlight hassan's actions 24/7 too? he cant preach one thing and then do another. capeche?

if we can have constant zikr and maatam for hussain, then why not same for hassan? after all syedna recounts tear jerking sagas of one brother, but himself emulates the actions of the other. is this hypocrisy, cowardice or deception?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:13 pm

it is quite an eloquent statement when all so-called devout foaming-at-the-mouth-abdes keep away from this thread in droves...

is it cowardice or embarassment, a guilty conscience, anger and resentment or a lack of lingusitic capacity or just no defence?

su eni niraali shaan chhe....

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:11 am

does this mean that you are a foaming-at-the-mouth abde bored out of his mind and enjoying getting yrself splattered in mud?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:55 pm

mn,

if its not interesting to you, why do you keep responding?? as for adopting that falsetto patronising tone of a pseudo-macho suspect male and making pathetic attempts to talk down to me, its a bit rich coming from someone who only a short while ago was peeing in his pants after harassing a female at work and was in danger of not just losing his job but being sued for sexual abuse. a sissy and coward like you was then ostensibly (and most laughably of your own nocturnal admissions) rescued from his impending predicament by the syedna in your dreams...!!! :lol:

can there be a more telling commentary on the lack of marbles in that empty cranium of yours??! what is that i hear? sewage sloshing around in your boney skull?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:29 pm

hey nutcase,

i dont really give a rats ar** whether you or any of your cowardly abde colleagues reply to my posts/threads or not, i know they dont and wont because it makes them squirm in their rat holes. my question was purely rhetorical and a symbolic kick on their backsides. do you think i am really waiting like an expectant amte spinster for a fanatic abde groom??

as for personal attacks, do you call referring to someone as 'boyo', 'boy' etc a respectful form of address? first learn how to conduct a dignified debate and then lecture others, otherwise you will get rapped everytime you get way ahead of your limited intelligence.

as for intolerance, we have had enough of your us v/s them politics and frequent chameleon-like changes in color; professing open mindedness, what with your hindu wife and universality of religions and spirituality crap, and then showering contempt and ridicule on the progressives attempts at reform in a community whose deen has been thoroughly corrupted, abused and exploited by a corrupt and criminal clergy led by a weak and unfit leader who appears in your dreams at night to rescue you from the terrible consequences of your sexual shenanigans...!!

need any more reminders on your lack of morals, character and confused, puerile views?

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:53 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:hey nutcase,

i dont really give a rats ar** whether you or any of your cowardly abde colleagues reply to my posts/threads or not, i know they dont and wont because it makes them squirm in their rat holes. my question was purely rhetorical and a symbolic kick on their backsides. do you think i am really waiting like an expectant amte spinster for a fanatic abde groom??

as for personal attacks, do you call referring to someone as 'boyo', 'boy' etc a respectful form of address? first learn how to conduct a dignified debate and then lecture others, otherwise you will get rapped everytime you get way ahead of your limited intelligence.

as for intolerance, we have had enough of your us v/s them politics and frequent chameleon-like changes in color; professing open mindedness, what with your hindu wife and universality of religions and spirituality crap, and then showering contempt and ridicule on the progressives attempts at reform in a community whose deen has been thoroughly corrupted, abused and exploited by a corrupt and criminal clergy led by a weak and unfit leader who appears in your dreams at night to rescue you from the terrible consequences of your sexual shenanigans...!!

need any more reminders on your lack of morals, character and confused, puerile views?
AZ, your vocabulary is exquisite. and you are FUNNY!!!! Seriously, are you are professional writer or something?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:31 pm

prof,

that was most unusual. a most unexpected compliment coming from an extremely unlikely source!

inspite of our differences of opinion, it was very generous of you to acknowledge what you felt. thank you.

as for being a professional writer, i am flattered, but no. although i try hard to emulate my idols; P.G. Wodehouse, W. Somerset Maugham, Bernard Shaw and A.J. Cronin among others, i am but a faint shadow of their writing skills and legendary prowess.

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:29 pm

AZ,

I seconded profastian on it. your writing skills are amazing but unfortunately i can't praise your every post. :)

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:26 pm

stranger wrote:AZ,

I seconded profastian on it. your writing skills are amazing but unfortunately i can't praise your every post. :)
although i most gratefully acknowledge your secondment, i am fortunate that we do not see eye-to-eye for you to praise my every post, as that would then mean that i am trying to conform to your slavish opinions and aquiescing to your misplaced beliefs...

thanks anyway!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:41 pm

mustafanalwalla wrote: Really? then how come every so often you keep wondering why do we keep quiet? And why do you keep wondering where we abdes have gone after every post? If that doesnt look like an an amte spinster for a fanatic abde groom, then i dont know what is!!!

so you do admit you are a fanatic abde? and unless i spray some rat poison into their holes, the rats dont come out

Oh yeah? Looks who's talking. You've been far more undignified in your conversation, with me for one, so i can say this from personal experience, you're worse than me

mn, describing your sexual shenanigans factually makes my converstaion undignified?? they are your lafras for god's sake! if they were so undignified, why did you do them for god's sake?

I have admitted it openly, that i believe in our Dai but do not accept the corruption in our community either. I have never intervened in discussion which discusses the wrongs of our community, but yes, when you abuse our Dai and our Maatam, then i will reply. And for the last time, Syedna never appeared in my dream, the urge for me to call out to him happened during the day, when i was wide awake

you are welcome to "believe" in the dai and his magical powers when you get strong urges to daydream about him while at work. as for being critical of the way the kothar has perverted the solemn observance of muharram, does that mean 'abusing' maatam? is there something wrong with your grasp of english? or is that also due to the strong urges you get for the syedna while wide awake?

No thank you. if i need any reminders, i'll look at myself in a mirror

thanks for admitting to your character deficiencies

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:18 am

mn,

i have just posted a comment addressing the abde males of bohra society on the thread "female circumcision" by GM.

please read it as it perfectly describes your pitiable plight.. you are not be blamed my son, its the cruelty you have been subjected to by the nefarious kothari R&D scientists located deep inside the dungeons of saifee mahal.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:58 am

mustafanalwalla wrote:i have read it and replied to you on it.

In case you missed it, let me reiterate "Obviously, the stork delivered you"
your replies betray your low IQ. do you even understand the term 'emasculation'..? or is that you are unable to concentrate on anything for more than a nano second, the strong platonic urges for syedna overpowering your every waking moment?? :wink:

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:14 am

mustafanalwalla wrote: So if you believe that all Bohra men, over the last 2 Dai's are emasculated, it can only mean that the stork did indeed deliver you... :mrgreen:
lol :mrgreen: Good One Mustafa Bhai :lol:

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:52 pm

mustafanalwalla wrote:Emasculation is the removal of the genitalia (castration) of a male, notably the penis and/or the testicles.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emasculation

So if you believe that all Bohra men, over the last 2 Dai's are emasculated, it can only mean that the stork did indeed deliver you... :mrgreen:
your reply in itself clearly betrays the emasculation of your mind, which btw you had to look up on the internet to find out what it means...!!

any strong urges for the syedna today, mn?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:34 am

new rules contd..

40) in order to make a clear statement to the entire bohra abde community and to the world at large, esp. the sunni pests, who keep demanding to know what the bohra beliefs are, the HPC at DEH (high powered committee at dawate hadiyah) has decided to define what makes a bohra, i.e. the correct definition of a bohra.

this is a preview of the manifesto which will be further refined and then sent to all amils in all bilaads, vatans and moze's.

a dawoodi bohra is a shia ismaili tayyebi dawoodi muslim (SITDM) of the mustaa'lian sect who believes that allah sent down several prophets and the last one was muhammad. besides muhammad himself, 4 members of his immediate family are counted as panjatan paak who are revered by bohras and belief in them is sacrosanct
the panjatan are divine, infallible, and thus blameless, sinless and perfect

the imams who succeeded the panjatan were also all divine and thus infallible, blameless, sinless and perfect

a dynasty of fatimi imams established an empire in egypt and ruled as absolute emperors, enjoying a life of pomp, luxury and grandeur. their fabulous lifestyle full of ceremony, ease and indolence became the appropriate template to be emulated by the last 2 bohra dais, who have chosen to fashion their behaviour and rule on the fatimi emperors/imams and not on the austere life and simple practices of the founding fathers of our shia and islamic sect

the 21st imam was under threat from his enemies and being a mere innocent toddler was whisked away by his guardians into hiding and relative safety

he obviously reached the age of maturity while incognito, married maybe once or several times and multiplied his clan fruitfully

it is a cornerstone of the SITDM's beliefs that the line from imam tayyib continues; unseen, unabated and unbroken, all the while in mysterious and secret hidden locations while they watch over us and are in complete touch with every little detail and nuance of our society

while making urgent and hasty preparations to flee, the wee tayyib conferred nass on one of his chosen dais of whom there were many in those days and in various hierarchies; from the chief hujjatul al balaagh to dai ul balaagh to finally the lowly and ordinary dai who functioned as a missionary in remote stations

since tayyib was in no position to work out the technical modalities for this transfer of power and duties associated with this divine spiritual mission and to arrange the public swearing-in of the new appointee at a grand and opulent ceremony; a pious, but wealthy and influential yemeni lady called hurratal maleka, who was a great benefactor and adherent of our sect, undertook the formalities on infant tayyib's behalf

she took it upon herself, of course in accordance with instructions left behind by 3 yr old tayyib, to anoint the chosen dai as an absolute or supreme missionary - dai ul mutlaq, who would not be limited by any restrictions in his mission of inviting non-believers and infidels to our ranks

it was considered prudent, in the face of continued hostility from surrounding fanatic tribes, and of long term benefit, to look eastwards to expand this sect as there were not many ripe pickings available for their beliefs in the arab gulf countries

the mission in india landed in trouble when the by-now majority indian adherents rebelled against being controlled and ruled by a miniscule minority from abroad

thus the split and subsequent deviant dawoodi sect came into existence and has continued although with various hiccups and internecine quarrels amongst the claimants to the gaddi, although all the dais until the last few continued to vigorously bring in more converts to our faith, considering that as their foremost article of faith

with the advent of the last 2 world wars and the consequent opportunities for bohra traders to accumulate wealth from military contracts for war efforts and the creeping polarisation of all world societies, the last 2 dai's have abandoned their proselytization missionary activities altogether and have concentrated on building the wealth of their community and in direct proportion, their own

the SITDM's believe that since allah sent down the prophets to be succeeded by divinely appointed imams followed by the caravan of supreme infallible dais, this is a divine chain and thus every functionary in this chain is infallible, sinless, perfect and absolute in his authority. so far this chain does not include the regional and local functionaries called amils, sent out by the dai to every city, town and village to administer the unruly and sometimes rebellious abdes, maximise monetary collections for himself and the dai's family, (who need this pitiful pittance to keep their bodies and souls together) and enforce absolute obedience to the dai

the dai's sole purpose is to emphasise that total, slavish and complete faith in him is equal to devotion and worship of allah. this is a divine mission entrusted in him by allah himself, by encouraging sajda to the dai's divine presence, equating himself with the kaaba and automatically thus the lord and master of the hajr al aswad, and actively spreading the theory that he is immortal.

the dai is the sole living authority on the quran and no one, but no one, is authorised by allah to interpret, analyse and disseminate the wisdom between its pages, except him

now once this chain of divinity is established and completely and totally accepted by his devout followers, (of course under a divine oath called misaaq) then no deviation is tolerated or allowed and even the slightest non-conformation by 0.001%, can lead to the displeasure of the supreme leader and thus social ostracism and denial to participate in communal activities of any sort

the last 2 dais have made it a cornerstone of the SITDM faith and the very raison de etre' of their spiritual journey through this miserable world, that the remembrance and ritual mourning for the martyrs of kerbala is an absolute must and must be observed at all times of the day, between obligatory prayers, and at both sad and joyous occasions like weddings, birthdays, graduations, success in business, study or jobs, both eids, the birth of newborn babies, and even the greatly happy occasions of the dai's birthdays, at winning sports tournaments like cricket, table tennis and after card games or any other games of chance which lead to winnings

signs of any rebellion, non-obedience and scepticism from abde bohras will invariably result in incurring the extreme wrath of allah and eternal punishment in the most terrifying regions of hell

unless the sinner repents with prolonged periods of penance, apologies, public humiliations and very substantial monetary offerings, he has no hope for salvation and dai will not allow allah to interfere in the cleansing process of the mortal sinner

dai has the sole rights to judge your soul now and in the hereafter, depending on your degree of obedience, as well as your continous participation in religious, social and cultural events, and the outwardly manifest signs of worshipping dai, established by the sums of money you shower on him and his deserving family.

no SITDM may be accorded a burial without the pleasure and release from the dai through his local emissary, and once this divine permission is obtained, the dai's personal note to allah is enclosed in his shroud for smooth entry into jannah. this guarantees a comfortable and peaceful spot and stay in paradise with all standard amenities included. please note that 99.999% of human beings incl. other muslims, are not assured of these creature comforts

the visible and physically identifying signs of a true bohra male are his white-as-snow dress which includes a long tunic over loose but soft pants, a further buttonless cloak which lends a regal and angelic demeanour, the head is respectfully covered with a unique white, gold or silver crocheted cap and the face is adorned with an untrimmed and uncut beard which is allowed to sway free and unruly, unrestricted from any encumbrances like hair nets or clips, ties and pins etc

a bohra female wears a 2 piece loose garment to cover her head and torso from the waist down. this is usually very colorful and decorated with expensive and elaborate patterns, embroidery, beads, sequins, silver and gold threads. they are made to resemble the colorful hooris who will greet the devout abde bohras when they barge through the gates of paradise

a bohra who has surrendered his complete body, soul and mind to the dai's authority must never ever question his actions and words, neither those of his divine family, amils and working committees of jamaats, for they all flow in unbroken tributaries from divinely pristine sources and merge into the pure waters of the ganges

a SITDM once established as a worshipper, is forever forbidden from weighing any action, utterance or behaviour of the syedna and his chain of commandants against the quran, or the life and teachings, practices and hadees of the prophet and the panjatan paak. a devout bohra has no authority, knowledge or sanction to do so and cannot harbour any erroneous observations/doubts that he/she may feel that they have on the (mistakenly) deviant behaviour of the divine leaders

this manifesto is almost complete for review by the syedna and his mansoos and the mansoos' hitherto hidden mansoos. 'deep throat' informs me that this may be released after ashura, but may be gradually expounded by syedna during his muharram discourses as a prelude to the slaughter of the innocents at kerbala...

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:36 am

mn,

talk of the moon and sixpence... !! go figure.... :)

porus

Unread post by porus » Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:43 pm

Al Z,

Thank you for your brilliant contributions. You are peerless among contributors here. What, with matchless wit, you hit the nail right on its head! Please continue enlightening us.

Did I say thank you? Well, thank you a bunch!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:49 pm

porus,

thanks for your rather extravagant compliments, which are way more than i deserve. to wit, i'll agree, but enlightenment? that is what i glean from YOUR posts, and often i feel like a humble student at the feet of your knowledge.

you are welcome

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:36 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:porus,

thanks for your rather extravagant compliments, which are way more than i deserve. to wit, i'll agree, but enlightenment? that is what i glean from YOUR posts, and often i feel like a humble student at the feet of your knowledge.

you are welcome
Why don't you guys get a room....

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:51 am

In another thread you were interested in someone suckling breasts and over here you want them to get a room. Now we know why the abde idiots have less blood going to their brains. Cause they have a limited supply (after the kothar has sucked much of it) and from your posts we know where the rest is going. :mrgreen:

Ala maqaam

Unread post by Ala maqaam » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:02 am

anajmi wrote:In another thread you were interested in someone suckling breasts and over here you want them to get a room. Now we know why the abde idiots have less blood going to their brains. Cause they have a limited supply (after the kothar has sucked much of it) and from your posts we know where the rest is going. :mrgreen: