New Rules..!!

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Al Zulfiqar

Re: New Rules..!!

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon May 30, 2016 5:01 pm

after suffering many trials and extreme tribulations, i have managed to secure the release of "deep throat" from the clutches of the demons and gargoyles of saifee palace, where he was confined deep in the dark dungeons, deprived of proper nourishment and subjected to gory BDSM practices at the hands of experts in these dark arts.

nevertheless, deep throat has always managed to remain several very carefully thought out steps ahead of the dastardly tortuous clergy, and through his cleverly placed network of informants embedded deep inside the saifee mafia, has managed to collect tons of secret data.

i am glad to inform you that i am in the process of collating these nuggets of information and will be bringing them to light here on this forum very soon. keep watching this space as i put mine and deep throat's life in your hands. an army of thugs, assassins and troglodytes have been put on the payroll of mufatlal and his blood-thirsty band who will not hesitate to eliminate all daawat na dushman without the least bit of compunction.

inna lid dai e wa inna dai e rajeun.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon May 30, 2016 5:05 pm

Welcome back Bro Al Zulfiqar, we missed you a lot !!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon May 30, 2016 7:23 pm

BUSHRA--BUSHRA--BUSHRA
Dai nau Zahoor Thayo,, Bada ney Dai Al Zulfiqar nau zahoor Mubarak.. Ramdan na aawa phela hamara Dai Al Zulfiqar aawi gaya.
Now this forum would also have two Dais.. Al Zulfiqar and Babdeen
:P :D :) :lol:

SAJJAD

Unread post by SAJJAD » Mon May 30, 2016 9:24 pm

Welcome back Bro. Al-Zulfiqar Saheb. I am so glad you came back on Forum after a very long time :D .

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Mon May 30, 2016 10:08 pm

Marhaba Ya Alzulfiqar

We missed you Bhai... ab jaldi se purani posts ka revision karo aur virus log ka muh band karo.

Aymelek

Unread post by Aymelek » Tue May 31, 2016 3:43 am

Welcome back Br. Zulfiquar...veterans like you are missed on the forum.

Hope you stick around this time..

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue May 31, 2016 3:46 am

Dear AZ bhaisaaheb

Grand welcome, delighted to see your post. Look forward to exciting revelations from deep throat .. and please stay around .. dont go in purdaah ...

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue May 31, 2016 7:48 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:after suffering many trials and extreme tribulations, i have managed to secure the release of "deep throat" from the clutches of the demons and gargoyles of saifee palace, where he was confined deep in the dark dungeons, deprived of proper nourishment and subjected to gory BDSM practices at the hands of experts in these dark arts.

nevertheless, deep throat has always managed to remain several very carefully thought out steps ahead of the dastardly tortuous clergy, and through his cleverly placed network of informants embedded deep inside the saifee mafia, has managed to collect tons of secret data.

i am glad to inform you that i am in the process of collating these nuggets of information and will be bringing them to light here on this forum very soon. keep watching this space as i put mine and deep throat's life in your hands. an army of thugs, assassins and troglodytes have been put on the payroll of mufatlal and his blood-thirsty band who will not hesitate to eliminate all daawat na dushman without the least bit of compunction.

inna lid dai e wa inna dai e rajeun.
haa haa haa, welcome back AZ. we have had our differences in the past but you truly were sorely missed.

you will be astounded by the new leaf that i have become BTW :mrgreen:

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue May 31, 2016 11:09 am

Foremost among the new rules being promulgated is one which is earth-shaking in its profound implications. This goes to the very core of our bohra spiritual beliefs. It is, in its simplicity, a deft but highly skilful move in deflecting oft-spouted criticism about the actions of the bohra lord of the worlds, their dai and rabb. This statement which will be issued soon from the highest pulpit during the holy month of penance, abstinence, restraint and charity – ramzan – basically disarms every reformist weapon, every doubt and look askance from the intelligentsia who dare to question the shepherd who guides their herd of sheep. The rule is as follows:

Rule 72

The dai who is hazrate aaliyah imamiyah qudsaniya, ilah ul ardh , natiqe quran, haqiqi kaaba, moajiza na saheb, shafiq and noorani bawa of bohras and rabbul alameen of the rest of humanity and all living and inanimate objects, has a sacred duty to collect monies, gold, silver, precious stones, jewellery and assets, both of the moveable and immovable variety, stocks, bonds and debentures etc etc on behalf of the hidden imam. Having done so, in all humility and deference to the imam’s divine commands, the disbursement, dispensation and allotment of said funds is SOLELY upto the imam, who may do so as he sees fit. If muffy travels by chartered first class flights, or by queen mary cruise liner, or by luxury a/c rail coach or vanity van (a’ la the bollywood stars), whether he eats a 50 course meal on a silver thaal, or he has superlative villas on all 5 continents or in every country on earth, or he indulges in shikar of endangered beasts about to be extinct, or personally performs fgm on innocent and unsuspecting female infants, it is all due to explicit instructions from the imam. Mufatlal is simply following orders, however apocryphal they may be, from his boss and chosen representative of allah. No mortal be it a bohra or non-bohra has any right to question how he spends his funds. It is the imam, hidden from our gaze who is directing the show, pulling his strings. The dai is a mere marionette’, putty in his hands, dancing to his tune, a most pitiable figure, a victim of position and circumstance. This implies of course, that the imam is the villain or ringmaster who cracks his whip and the dai obeys, no matter how weary and creaky his bones. Proof of this is the past dai who did the imam’s bidding even though his shrivelled and wrinkled body had almost given up. He allowed himself to be dressed and trussed up, paraded through the streets, while his teeth and eyes and senses were long gone and departed, pitiable sights for the discerning.

Once this policy statement is announced, no bohra will ever question mufatlal’s actions, this includes bohras of deviant groups such as progressives, aliya’s, 48’ers, sunni bohras, nagoshiyas et al. Be prepared!

Inna lid dai e wa inna dai e rajeun

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue May 31, 2016 11:15 am

zinger wrote:
haa haa haa, welcome back AZ. we have had our differences in the past but you truly were sorely missed.

you will be astounded by the new leaf that i have become BTW
yes, zinger, i am very pleasantly surprised at the new you! better late than never... allah ke ghar mein der hai, andher nahi.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue May 31, 2016 11:19 am

thanks to all the dear friends who welcomed me back. bhai sbm, please do not drown me in the ocean of kufr, i am merely a medium for deep throat to convey his messages.

Ateka

Unread post by Ateka » Tue May 31, 2016 1:58 pm

Zulfiqar Bhai, Welcome!!! Very pleased to hear from you again.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Tue May 31, 2016 2:43 pm

A proper welcome to Alzulfeqar
"Kid Is Back"

Hey ja, I think juelz is back in town

[CHORUS]
Juelz back and he's better than ever
This is crack and it's better than ever
Get, get back 'cause whatever's whatever
Hey ya'll, hey ya'll the kid is back

[VERSE 1]
I'm back and I'm back and I'm back and I'm back in affect
I'm back and I'm back and I'm back as a matter of fact
I'm jabbin', I'm jabbin', I'm jabbin', I'm jabbin' 'em back
What's happened has happened and I'm what's happenin' back
I'm packin' a mack in the back of the cadillac
I'm badder than that than half of the bastards who rap
I'm battin' at that with a baseball hat and a bat
I'm fuckin this track I been fuckin this track up, I'm doin'
I come with the mack, if you bust that shit back up, I'm shootin'
He front and he act up, there's nothin' to back up his shootin'
I bubble the crack 'cause I cut it to packs and I move it
It's nothin' to that, but it's somethin' to that 'cause I do it
They runnin' you back, I'm runnin' it back, I'm movin'

Let the fun begin.............

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Tue May 31, 2016 2:47 pm

Welcome Back Al Zulfiqar bhai....you were missed. Glad to have you back... :)

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue May 31, 2016 6:34 pm

rule no. 73

i) it has been decided at the highest levels by the HPC of the DEH that our aqa and maula should be awarded with some title or the other every month. all mumeen and mumeenat are exhorted to exert every human effort in scouting the universe for such honorifics. witness the recent award of the "humanitarian of the year", phd from karachi university, chancellorship of aligarh muslim university, title of aqeequl yemen ostensibly conferred on mufatlal by his dead but al hayy father, the 'aali qadr' honorific he has taken for himself, etc etc. it does not matter from where this title, degree, award or position can be obtained, whether it be timbuktoo, dakar, kismayu, langkawi, antananarivo or baton rouge, jhumri talaiyaa, gangtok or bhutan. even if it is a honorary dean of the insane asylum in kuala lumpur, or chief selector of the punjab kabaddi association, chairman of the mumbai municipal workers union or head of the kamathipura sexworkers front for social justice. as long as it is sounds important and is accompanied by a fancy looking embossed certificate presented at a glittering function with pomp and ceremony (hosted and fully paid by the saifee dons of course) it is all passe'. influential mumeneen residing in the west are especially requested to seek such favours.

any abde with oodles of valvalo who can conjure up such a zalzalo will be rewarded with a shaikh title, with extra cylinders such as NKD, MKD and so on, with the customary shawl, silver coin and busaheba's moto sahifo thrown in for extra measure. the abde thus bestowed has to return the favour with a grand ziyafat and najwo function where his family's women folk will be presented to the lord of the worlds for inspection and tabassum.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:45 am

Muffy Mafatlal Maula would be grumpily amused to read his strategies in this manner. I dream to see Muffy maula give speech in this fashion .. his rants would be so more interesting.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:46 pm

rule no. 73 contd.

ii) after the successful implementation and emasculation of abdes vide roti making schemes, it has now been decided that all abdes will have to compulsorily enroll in stitching classes. this education will be done in phases: in the first phase, abdes will learn how to thread needles, mend clothes, i.e. re-attach buttons, repair frayed bottoms of hijars, kurtas and do rafoo. in the second phase after mastering these basic techniques, abdes will learn how to measure, cut and stitch clothes. experts in this field are being brought in from surat who have been in this trade since generations. in the later stages, if abdes wish to do so, they can learn how to design clothes, do embroidery, kadai work, needlepoint work, make laces, stitch collars, mirror work etc. there is no limit. but in case any abdes are dreaming of measuring amtes for design work, that will be strictly forbidden.
iii) abdes will also be instructed in the art of topi making, how to use kasab, the correct dimensions of the topis, and those who are shaikhs will also have to learn how to make their pagrees. all materials will be available from the jamaat offices in all moze's, vatans and mohallas at a fee of course.
iv) it is planned that abdes must also be taught on how to do jhaadu (fagiya in kiswahili) at home, or where vacuum cleaners are available, on their correct usage and application of its accessories viz. for curtains, cracks and crevices, carpets, hardwood and bare floors.

all above courses are a beshumaar ehsaan and nemat of our shafiq bawa and have to be completed to the satisfaction of the amils and jamaat committee members who will arrange imtihaans as per khushi and raza of our aqa and mola. these imtihaans will be carried out at the devri mubaraks of the respective amils of your moze and vatan. on successful testing, abdes will be awarded gold-edged certificates stating the degree earned such as khayyat ustaaz (expert tailor), daktur al tandheef (graduate of cleaning), [aka champion of jhaaduwala's], with the customary nariyal and paan supari.

really, how can we thank our haqiqi kaaba enough? he is the lord of both the worlds, his bounties and benedictions for us are unending and limitless!!! khuda emne qayamat tak sehato aafeeyat and umrak taveel ma baqi ane baqi ane baqi rakhjo ane amne ena abido ne emna thanda saya ma khushaal zindagi ata karso. aameen!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:11 pm

an important commentary on the above rule:

deep throat conveyed to me that there was considerable opposition to the formulation of this new policy by qasre ali on the grounds that engaging abdes in activities hitherto confined to amtes might lead to further emasculation among abdes. whereas the resultant weakening of resistance and mental slavery is most welcome, there are fears that this may cause physical impotency among abdes as well. the negative fallout of this would of course directly translate into an arrest in the growth of a compliant momeneen population, leading to an eventual shrinkage in revenues. smaller families of sheep, or infertility among abdes would make the dawat redundant in the long term. demographics scholars, based on sound malthusian econometrics, arrived at the solid conclusion that this programme would wipe out the dawoodi bohra community within the next 50 years. these findings, as one would expect, caused great alarm and consternation, esp among the likes of quid johnny, malik ul chusaniyo, the new mukasir and maazoon and their immediate families who foresaw their own pvt fiefdoms crumbling with obvious reduction in their ayyashi and debauchery.

but all their concerns and doubts at the success of this master scheme were laid to rest and in fact turned to massive celebrations when this issue was presented to mu-faad-daal. he smiled cryptically from behind his fungus like facial hair and made just one comment: "hame qasre aali ane baite zainy na hudud kiraam ne har ek moze ane vatan ma khidmat anjaam dewa moklawsu. bawaji saheb ye emne e misal tayyar kidha chhe. zaroor padse to amilo ne pan khidmat ma lagavsu"

samajhdar ko ishaara kaafi hai... !!!

ana lid dai e wa inna dai e rajeun

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:56 am

Na maqdam ni majlis ,na Sharbet na mithai
Zuhoor thaya saadgi ma ,hamara Zulfiqar bhai.
Khulse have nava kothari raaz
Purana topic no ,jadeed aghaaz.
Umeed che Noorani ne ke have na jaai
Ahlan Wa sahlan mara mohta bhai.

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:45 pm

Admin bhai, here we desperately miss the thumbs up icon....

10 thumbs up for AZ bhai and Mnoorani.

SAJJAD

Unread post by SAJJAD » Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:21 pm

Welcome back Dear MNoorani Bhai

We really missed your Shayeri Too

Umeed che Sajjad ne ke have tame pan parda ma na jaso :D

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:20 pm

noorani bhai,

your shayaris are always very well constructed and as any good poem should, convey volumes in a few lines!!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:54 pm

rule no. 74.

the ex syedna, dead as a dodo but still al hayy, took care of the external appearance and uniforms of abdes and amtes, with the white saaya, kurta, hijar, topi, ridha etc. but his more illustrious son the mu-faad-daal scam artist, has decided to now cast his noorani and ghaib na jaankar x-ray gaze on the inner garments as well. at this point, for obvious reasons, he is only addressing the innerwear of abdes alone. touching amtes' lingerie secrets at this stage would be explosive considering the sensitivities currently prevailing over the fgm issue.

thus do not be surprised if at some point post-ramzan a decree is promulgated into a divine farmaan that all abdes should immediately cease wearing western style underwear with y fronts, x fronts or whatever. these did not exist 1400 years ago, they are corruptions bought in from the immoral west, provide easy access with these pocket style openings for lustful proclivities and thus promote going astray from the daawat nahej as so superbly spelt out for us on a daily basis by our noorani bawa shaffiq, our ilah ul ardh and haqiqi kaaba.

with a concentrated push for us, the chosen momeneen, to emulate the pristine practices of yore, it will now be compulsory for all abdes to protect their crown jewels with the traditional single piece LANGOT. this will also serve to remind all abdes that when we leave this mortal world, that too will be with our corpses shrouded in one single large piece of cloth. this is also in line with the ehraam for haj and umra wherein we repent and do penance with tawaf.

once this rule is implemented, langots will be made available at all jamaat offices, deeni kutubs outside raudat tahera and at all mazaars, at saifee mahal and outside the various daras's in surat, karachi, nairobi etc. it is emphasised that langot materials will only be in white and cotton cloth. no fancy colors or other materials for all abdes, with the exception of shaikhs, amils, hudud kiram from qasre aali and baite zainy. according to their status in the religious hierarchy, they will be issued soft egyptian cotton, muslin, gauze, silk and finally baby fleece and velvet only for the lord of both the worlds.

lest, anyone think they can get away by flouting these rules, please note, there will be designated mutawwas with the power and deeni authority to check you at will. as ejamaat cards, special passes for kadambosi, etc are checked at the entrance to mawaids, masjids and rozas, there will be strict checking for this as well. checking/dressing rooms are being readied at all security entrance points and trained eagle-eyed mandoobs of the dai will have a quick look to see that rules are adhered to and that said article of critical security is in place.

since most of the hapless mumeneen have no idea how to don this accoutrement, a series of brief sabaks will be conducted at every jamaat, moze and vatan by the resident madrasa moallims. only 10 mins are neccessary to learn and no excuse will be tolerated. not wearing a langot, in order to escape from this admirable exercise is also not acceptable as it may lead to severe strictures. such as public blacklisting and withholding of raza. one measure of the ikhlaas and aqeedo of an abde will be gauged from how tight the langot has been applied. this indicates how strongly you are holding on to the dai's daaman, as it is only he who will lead you to jannatul baqi.

abdes, take note, please do not go out to replenish your stocks of rupa, jockey, hanes, champion and fruit of the loom et al briefs and shorts. langots are coming, do not waste your money. save it and invest in these malabis mubaraka to earn khushi of your aqa and mola!

inna lid daie wa inna lid daie rajeun...

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:23 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:rule no. 74.

the ex syedna, dead as a dodo but still al hayy, took care of the external appearance and uniforms of abdes and amtes, with the white saaya, kurta, hijar, topi, ridha etc. but his more illustrious son the mu-faad-daal scam artist, has decided to now cast his noorani and ghaib na jaankar x-ray gaze on the inner garments as well. at this point, for obvious reasons, he is only addressing the innerwear of abdes alone. touching amtes' lingerie secrets at this stage would be explosive considering the sensitivities currently prevailing over the fgm issue.

thus do not be surprised if at some point post-ramzan a decree is promulgated into a divine farmaan that all abdes should immediately cease wearing western style underwear with y fronts, x fronts or whatever. these did not exist 1400 years ago, they are corruptions bought in from the immoral west, provide easy access with these pocket style openings for lustful proclivities and thus promote going astray from the daawat nahej as so superbly spelt out for us on a daily basis by our noorani bawa shaffiq, our ilah ul ardh and haqiqi kaaba.

with a concentrated push for us, the chosen momeneen, to emulate the pristine practices of yore, it will now be compulsory for all abdes to protect their crown jewels with the traditional single piece LANGOT. this will also serve to remind all abdes that when we leave this mortal world, that too will be with our corpses shrouded in one single large piece of cloth. this is also in line with the ehraam for haj and umra wherein we repent and do penance with tawaf.

once this rule is implemented, langots will be made available at all jamaat offices, deeni kutubs outside raudat tahera and at all mazaars, at saifee mahal and outside the various daras's in surat, karachi, nairobi etc. it is emphasised that langot materials will only be in white and cotton cloth. no fancy colors or other materials for all abdes, with the exception of shaikhs, amils, hudud kiram from qasre aali and baite zainy. according to their status in the religious hierarchy, they will be issued soft egyptian cotton, muslin, gauze, silk and finally baby fleece and velvet only for the lord of both the worlds.

lest, anyone think they can get away by flouting these rules, please note, there will be designated mutawwas with the power and deeni authority to check you at will. as ejamaat cards, special passes for kadambosi, etc are checked at the entrance to mawaids, masjids and rozas, there will be strict checking for this as well. checking/dressing rooms are being readied at all security entrance points and trained eagle-eyed mandoobs of the dai will have a quick look to see that rules are adhered to and that said article of critical security is in place.

since most of the hapless mumeneen have no idea how to don this accoutrement, a series of brief sabaks will be conducted at every jamaat, moze and vatan by the resident madrasa moallims. only 10 mins are neccessary to learn and no excuse will be tolerated. not wearing a langot, in order to escape from this admirable exercise is also not acceptable as it may lead to severe strictures. such as public blacklisting and withholding of raza. one measure of the ikhlaas and aqeedo of an abde will be gauged from how tight the langot has been applied. this indicates how strongly you are holding on to the dai's daaman, as it is only he who will lead you to jannatul baqi.

abdes, take note, please do not go out to replenish your stocks of rupa, jockey, hanes, champion and fruit of the loom et al briefs and shorts. langots are coming, do not waste your money. save it and invest in these malabis mubaraka to earn khushi of your aqa and mola!

inna lid daie wa inna lid daie rajeun...
Damn you Al Z... Damn you to the deepest depths of hell.... :twisted:

I just picked up 5 sets of Hanes undies and briefs cause there was a sale in Pantaloons :shock:

I want to be reimbursed now from the salaam money that you get :P

And next time, ask Deep Throat to drop a few hints now and then :lol:

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:34 am

zinger,

don't you know, the saifee palace is a black hole? things can only go in, nothing can come out. your hanes chaddies have gone beyond the point of no return... but why worry? they can be safely used by those who are outside the orbit of the kothar, people like bhai sbm, hussain ksa, canadian, and myself. all you need to do is ship out said undies, unused of course, and lo, its money in your bank.

its a good thing i got this inside message in time from deep throat, otherwise you would have ended up in a bigger hole..

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:23 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Welcome back Bro Al Zulfiqar, we missed you a lot !!
AZ had to be zahir means world is ending or he was released as prisoner of war, from dungeons of jamia and flirting with zadis , do we celebrate or mourn ..does AZ know the state of bohra planet world affair, I thought he cared :D we have STF, .It is 2016, Reformist are still few , there is new group Sahiyo, I have more grey hair, Abdes which he only cares about are growing in numbers but mainly in India and through birth. SMS did a successful Houston trip but Canada was denied the Barakat, sumarising for him so he does not have to Read 9000 blogs

Welcome back. Good timing with massive clampdown on media releases from SMS , no photos of hunts, ziafats. .., recycling old comments, site was dull. STF tries to throw a spanner now and then, FGM case ends next week or so, I leaving . So you can bring the ratings up once again.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:08 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:zinger,

don't you know, the saifee palace is a black hole? things can only go in, nothing can come out. your hanes chaddies have gone beyond the point of no return... but why worry? they can be safely used by those who are outside the orbit of the kothar, people like bhai sbm, hussain ksa, canadian, and myself. all you need to do is ship out said undies, unused of course, and lo, its money in your bank.

its a good thing i got this inside message in time from deep throat, otherwise you would have ended up in a bigger hole..

pleeeease do let me know if there is something in the pipelines on glares... i just ordered a pair of Raybans online :shock:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:09 am

zinger wrote:
Al Zulfiqar wrote:zinger,

chee chee chee... they are all used... :(

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:28 am

chee chee chee... they are all used... :(
In that case wrap it nice gift box and present to your local Aamil as Tehniyat... donot tell them what is inside they will think it is stock or a Bond. :lol:

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:37 pm

zinger,

i would suggest that you in fact leave your soiled undies unwashed for a few weeks and then gift pack them as per bhai sbm's instructions but send them to mufatlal c/o saifee palace, malabar hill, mumbai. do not forget to enclose with it your receipt of purchase from pantaloons + the courier expenses + compensation for the inconvenience suffered by you and lil johnny during the transition process from hanes to langot.

it is high time mufatlal realised that putting your hands in an abde's pocket is a far minor crime as compared to reaching deep inside an abde's hijar or pants and fingering their most valuable asset.