Moziza-Miracles

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Fateh

Moziza-Miracles

Unread post by Fateh » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:36 am

Are miracles are important to prove that any priest of any religion who can do miracles are true & nearer to god?

think

Re: Moziza-Miracles

Unread post by think » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:28 am

not so. It depends on one's trust in Allah. miracles happen to me all the time without any intervention from any mullah or big mulla. I ask Allah for help and it is given to me, but in his time not mine. yes and yes I can surely say that a lot of miracles have happened to me . My Allah has taken care of me.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:37 am

I had failure of vital organ. I was given up for dead and was asked to go to Hospice to die. We prayed to Allah SWT and lot of family members and friends and brothers and sisters in many Masajids prayed for Shifa. We found a surgeon and a Hospital to Impalnt a device. I am alive and mobile with the assistance of electro mechenical device.

I did not need any Mulla, Maulana or prist. Just faith in Allah SWT.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:27 pm

Muslim First wrote:I had failure of vital organ. I was given up for dead and was asked to go to Hospice to die. We prayed to Allah SWT and lot of family members and friends and brothers and sisters in many Masajids prayed for Shifa. We found a surgeon and a Hospital to Impalnt a device. I am alive and mobile with the assistance of electro mechenical device.

Bro. MF, if you had prayed to the dawoodi bohra dai, you would not have needed the surgery and the device.

think

Unread post by think » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:36 pm

zulfi; do you mean that with the dai intervention, he would have been led into jannat by the dai?no need for surgery.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:44 pm

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:44 pm

think wrote:zulfi; do you mean that with the dai intervention, he would have been led into jannat by the dai?no need for surgery.
Jannat ka khwab bahot Khubsurat hey magar baccho aur pota poti ke sath kuch do char din guzarne mile he uske liye Allah SWT ka bada ahsenmund hu. I do not know how long these device will last but I do not dwell on it.

I believe way to Jannah is only thru your good deeds and worship of Allah SWT as shown by Prophet SAW. I believe ultimately Prophet SAW will ask for salvation of those Muslims who will fall short, No Dai, Mulla, Maulvi, Pir or saint can lead you to Jannah.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:20 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:Bro. MF, if you had prayed to the dawoodi bohra dai, you would not have needed the surgery and the device.
But the cost of a personal appointment would have been 10 times more then what he paid for surgery and the device, moreover he wouldnt have been able to claim medicare benefits on this cost too as he would not have any invoice from the dai to substantiate the said claim.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:00 pm

Br GM
I live in wonderful country.
I have my own consulting business mainly serving states in Infrastructure for 32 years. I have not paid single penny to get jobs. They were strictly on merit and quality of work. As far as cost of my operation and maintance, believe me, It did not cost me a single dollar. I believe my stay at 2 hospitals and, cost of devices must have cost more than million. My preset cost is co payment for medications and ofcourse cost of insurance.

So Allah is very kind. BTW my religion does not coat me penny unless I decide to contribute.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:52 pm

Bro Muslim First,

May Allah (swt) grant you a long and healthy life, Ameen.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:02 pm

Br GM
JAK

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:50 am

Muslim First wrote:I had failure of vital organ. I was given up for dead and was asked to go to Hospice to die. We prayed to Allah SWT and lot of family members and friends and brothers and sisters in many Masajids prayed for Shifa. We found a surgeon and a Hospital to Impalnt a device. I am alive and mobile with the assistance of electro mechenical device.

God has given some time to iblees too. So donot be so sure that it was your prayers. In fact I am sure it wasn't.
Hell is now just a switch away from you. SO be afraid, be very afraid :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:31 am

mustafanalwalla wrote:
profastian wrote: God has given some time to iblees too. So donot be so sure that it was your prayers. In fact I am sure it wasn't.
Hell is now just a switch away from you. SO be afraid, be very afraid :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Not nice Prof. Let's be good to others, it doesnt matter who. Otherwise how different are we from them!
What?? I am just stating facts here. MF is going to hell, isn't he?? I think this is a universal truth.

MurtazaVds

Unread post by MurtazaVds » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:40 am

Muslim First wrote:
Jannat ka khwab bahot Khubsurat hey magar baccho aur pota poti ke sath kuch do char din guzarne mile he uske liye Allah SWT ka bada ahsenmund hu.
yea u should be thankfull to ALLAH that ALLAH permit u to dream that
and let it be in your dream only

and bro profastian

its universal plus islamical truth.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:10 am

mustafanalwalla wrote:Look Brothers. all im trying to say that is where a person is headed is a function of their OWN destiny. Why should we be the ones to play judge, jury and executioner?

But more importantly, why go down to the gutter level of some of the members here?
So should we start calling apples as oranges?
MF is going to hell. It is a fact. Should I start saying that he is going to heaven or he may go to heaven. Now that would be absurd :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:44 am

profastian wrote: So should we start calling apples as oranges?
MF is going to hell. It is a fact. Should I start saying that he is going to heaven or he may go to heaven. Now that would be absurd :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ask only Allah’s help
Ahmad 1:293

Imam Ahmad recorded that Ibn Abbas said that he rode the Prophet SAW’s Camel while sitting behind the Prophet SAW and the Messenger of the Allah SAW said to him,

((( O boy! I will teach you words [so learn them]. Be mindful of Allah and he will protect you, be mindful of Allah and he will be on your side. If you ask, ask Allah, if you seek help, seek it from Allah. Know that if Ummah gather their strength to bring you benefit, they will never bring you benefit, except that which Allah has decreed for you. Know that if they gather their strength to harm you, they will never harm you, except that which Allah has decreed for you. The pens have been raised and the pages are dry.)))

Muddai laakh bura chahe to kya hota he, Wahi hota he jo manzure Khuda hota he

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:58 am

MF is shivering in his boots now..
The truth has set him free.
Please MF do not head for the switch. Not yet :wink: :wink:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:27 am

profastian wrote:What?? I am just stating facts here. MF is going to hell, isn't he?? I think this is a universal truth.
A perfect example of how the incessant 24x7 matam, 2 kharas 2 mithas, participating in salgirah carnivals like bufoons and reverse sajdas have depleted the IQ's of abdes to abnormally way above danger levels. Another example of the fantasy world they are made to live in................ "Fakt hamej jannat ma jaasu karan ke hamara paase to jannat ni pass chhe (ruku chithi), which has no expiry date as it doesnt expire even after abdes have expired", "aa sharaf to fakt hamnej malse baaki badha jahannam ma jalse". "Aa sharaf leva maate hame kitli maraavi chhe ae to fakt hamej janiye chhe".

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:33 am

profastian wrote:MF is shivering in his boots now..
The truth has set him free.
Please MF do not head for the switch. Not yet :wink: :wink:
Ignorant and Imbecile person like profestian cannot read golden hidaya from Prophet of Allah.

This is what Prophet said in above Hadith.

The pens have been raised and the pages are dry.

What is written for me is already written.
me no worry

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:52 am

think wrote:not so. It depends on one's trust in Allah. miracles happen to me all the time without any intervention from any mullah or big mulla. I ask Allah for help and it is given to me, but in his time not mine. yes and yes I can surely say that a lot of miracles have happened to me . My Allah has taken care of me.
Salam bhai,i agree with you its depends on one's trust in Allah.But fact is showing the different picture.All Muslims of any sects trust in Allah but they are more seen at the door of mullah, maulavi than masjid why?

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:05 am

Fateh wrote: Salam bhai,i agree with you its depends on one's trust in Allah.But fact is showing the different picture.All Muslims of any sects trust in Allah but they are more seen at the door of mullah, maulavi than masjid why?
Muslim run to door of Mulla, Maulvis and Bohra run to door of Maulana or Graves of their saints bacause they are Ignorant and Imbecile.

Read this carefully again Br Fateh
Ask only Allah’s help

Imam Ahmad recorded that Ibn Abbas said that he rode the Prophet SAW’s Camel while sitting behind the Prophet SAW and the Messenger of the Allah SAW said to him,

((( O boy! I will teach you words [so learn them]. Be mindful of Allah and he will protect you, be mindful of Allah and he will be on your side. If you ask, ask Allah, if you seek help, seek it from Allah. Know that if Ummah gather their strength to bring you benefit, they will never bring you benefit, except that which Allah has decreed for you. Know that if they gather their strength to harm you, they will never harm you, except that which Allah has decreed for you. The pens have been raised and the pages are dry.)))

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:19 am

Muslim First wrote:
Fateh wrote: Salam bhai,i agree with you its depends on one's trust in Allah.But fact is showing the different picture.All Muslims of any sects trust in Allah but they are more seen at the door of mullah, maulavi than masjid why?
Muslim run to door of Mulla, Maulvis and Bohra run to door of Maulana or Graves of their saints bacause they are Ignorant and Imbecile.

Read this carefully again Br Fateh
Ask only Allah’s help

Salam bhai,i got your point very well but its also true that Allah thyself not come to earth to help any one but he help by sending thy creature what ever it may be,For example our Isa nabi (a.s.) did various miracles through him Allah helped the people.

think

Unread post by think » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:56 am

brother Fateh; your name is Fateh, which means success, because of your solid faith and trust in your Allah . Moula Ali was known as fateh Ali for his success in war . The Rasul was not by his side to fight his wars. He was in the battle field all by himself with his Allah given gift of zulfiqar. yes, other people could be an instrument in your success . All the Nabis and all the imams and all the god fearing persons had the same message throughout history" have faith and believe in the one that has breathed a part of himself in you, This is the universal message and that is the only reason why all the sacrifices have been made, either Issa nabi or Imam Hussain. "La illa ha illallah" none other, no one but Allah, if you care to ponder, why is this sentence as it is. why could it not be I am Allah.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:45 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
A perfect example of how the incessant 24x7 matam, 2 kharas 2 mithas, participating in salgirah carnivals like bufoons and reverse sajdas have depleted the IQ's of abdes...

bro gm,

you forgot to add an additional fact: that those abde idiots who claim to be well-educated and smart, yet believe in the false mojizas of syedna, a sinner himself, are even more IQ depleted than the ignorant jaahils.!!

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:40 am

think wrote:brother Fateh; your name is Fateh, which means success, because of your solid faith and trust in your Allah . Moula Ali was known as fateh Ali for his success in war . The Rasul was not by his side to fight his wars. He was in the battle field all by himself with his Allah given gift of zulfiqar. yes, other people could be an instrument in your success . All the Nabis and all the imams and all the god fearing persons had the same message throughout history" have faith and believe in the one that has breathed a part of himself in you, This is the universal message and that is the only reason why all the sacrifices have been made, either Issa nabi or Imam Hussain. "La illa ha illallah" none other, no one but Allah, if you care to ponder, why is this sentence as it is. why could it not be I am Allah.
Salam bhai Thanks ,yes from your thoughts we can conclude that we have to pray Allah for his help & he give us hidayat through nabi,vasi,imam,dai or we can say guru or master.Is it so?

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:58 am

mustafanalwalla wrote:
profastian wrote: God has given some time to iblees too. So donot be so sure that it was your prayers. In fact I am sure it wasn't.

Not nice Prof. Let's be good to others, it doesnt matter who. Otherwise how different are we from them!
Mustafa,
It is Allah who desires that we first curse the Shaitan and seek protection from Allah from Shaitaan Rajim,and then invoke Allah for his mercy and benevolence. Dont you recite the below verse each time before reciting the Holy Quran.

"Auzobillah his samihil alleem minash shaitaan nir rajim. Bismillah hir rehman nir Rahim".

I had suggested to you earlier also in one of the threads not to show softness or politeness to Shaitaan lest he lures you into his trap. I again suggest you take a break from this forum and do some study assignment under your local Aamil's supervision.

You are most welcome to join us in cursing the Shaitaan. :)

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:47 am

progticide wrote: Mustafa,
It is Allah who desires that we first curse the Shaitan and seek protection from Allah from Shaitaan Rajim,and then invoke Allah for his mercy and benevolence. Dont you recite the below verse each time before reciting the Holy Quran.

"Auzobillah his samihil alleem minash shaitaan nir rajim. Bismillah hir rehman nir Rahim".

I had suggested to you earlier also in one of the threads not to show softness or politeness to Shaitaan lest he lures you into his trap. I again suggest you take a break from this forum and do some study assignment under your local Aamil's supervision.

You are most welcome to join us in cursing the Shaitaan. :)
Bro Progticide,
Can you please define "Shaitaan" ?

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:23 am

Every enemy of the Dai-e-Mutlaq is Shaitaan.
Whoever wishes ill for the Dai-e-Mutlaq is Shaitaan.
Whoever nurtures hatred or promotes hatred for the Dai-e-Mutlaq is Shaitaan.
Whoever belittles the authority of Dai-e-Mutlaq is Shaitaan.
Whoever, allies with/supports/encourages/endorses any of the above Shaitaan is also Shaitaan.

This is my rule of Thumb for identifying Shaitaan.

AgnosticTheist

Unread post by AgnosticTheist » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:39 am

progticide wrote:Every enemy of the Dai-e-Mutlaq is Shaitaan.
Whoever, allies with/supports/encourages/endorses any of the above Shaitaan is also Shaitaan.

Makes perfect sense. But does Allah also identifies that person as a Shaitaan?

I am just asking question. Please don't apply your rule of thumb to me :).

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:31 am

AgnosticTheist wrote:
progticide wrote:Every enemy of the Dai-e-Mutlaq is Shaitaan.

Makes perfect sense. But does Allah also identifies that person as a Shaitaan?

I am just asking question. Please don't apply your rule of thumb to me :).
AT,
Good question indeed. Please reserve your query for the Day of Judgement. Until then, I shall follow my rule of thumb and you follow yours, that is if you have a thumb. :mrgreen: