This Forum Is Creating Panic In Kothari Circles.

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ghulam muhammed

This Forum Is Creating Panic In Kothari Circles.

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:58 pm

This Forum is definitely creating panic in Kothari circles. First it was the expose on Ziafats which made them restrict viewership to their PRO sites like zeninfosys, malumat etc. Not only did they prevent non e-jamat members from viewing their sites but out of panic and fear they even stopped posting a single Ziafat, Hadiyat or Mafsusiyat on the same.

Then came the expose on Mansoos wherein he had tried to get cozy with a Qatar Airways Air Hostess who, to his surprise turned out to be a dawoodi bohra girl. This incident was widely reported alongwith photographs which created lot of embarrassment for mansoos and gave him bad publicity. Now after a lull, kothar is slowly trying to defend the actions of its masters. It so happened that today during the vayez on the occasion of the Dai’s birthday, Mansoos made a mention of the job of an air hostess. During the vayez he advised amtes into not taking up this job as it required them to wear western dresses which were non-bohri. Now where was the need to even touch this vague topic in a vayez which was dedicated to the Dai ? This is nothing but a clear case of GUILTY CONSCIENCE.

Al Zulfiqar

Re: This Forum Is Creating Panic In Kothari Circles.

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:35 pm

going further, mansoos has instructed that in the future he will only charter entire aircraft on which all air-hostesses will be amte syednas dressed in ridha. he will refuse travel on commercial flights where the female flight crew are not dressed in quomi libaas ul anwar.

in fact on all his chartered flights henceforth, only the miraculous faize mawaid burhani dabba food will be served. of course his dabba will consist of 7 star labrez food - 4 kharas. 4 mithaas, milk-shakes, 3 types of rice dishes, soups, salads, chaats, fruits, special banarasi paan filled with gulkand and dried fruits, cooked in the kitchens of saifee mahal by the best bohra chefs in the world. each and every aircraft toilet will be suitably furnished after much renovation, to follow the fatimid rules of bathroom and w.c. etiquette, being equipped with lota, chakri and lungi's.

the mansoos has sternly issued instructions that all amtes presently serving as air-hostesses should come and see him in saifee mahal, where after talaqqi and kadambosi, he will take their pvt sabak and then re-take their misaq.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:55 pm

kudos to the forum :D

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:20 pm

Bro AZ,

The question is whether the airline will be named as "Burhani Airways" or "Mansoos Airlines".

think

Unread post by think » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:47 pm

Most certain that other than the men; women are also reading the happenings on this site. Please come on board and express your views. Be part of the true and just society of bohri's . Speak your mind.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:46 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:Bro AZ,

The question is whether the airline will be named as "Burhani Airways" or "Mansoos Airlines".
the plan is to name it as "PAGLA AIRLINES". the mansoos will use the planes to host ziyafats, nikahs, rasme saifee, kadambosi, khatna na sehra's, granting of mafsuhiyats and hadiyats and above all, inviting selected yamla 'pagla' deewana's to fly with him who offer him fakher najwa's of 72 lakhs and above.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:36 am

think wrote:Most certain that other than the men; women are also reading the happenings on this site. Please come on board and express your views. Be part of the true and just society of bohri's . Speak your mind.
Well well how many Bohra women care about FGM ? If they cannot stand up against something that causes physical damage to their bodies, how will they ever speak out against other form of abuses. This is a challenge to women who are out there....really do you care about the faith your children are being taught, your freedom...do you know you have not held any significant position in the dawaat since Queen Arwa....huuriya
ديمقراطية
you are treated second class, see what Burhani women stands for...mithi shitabi, cooking classes, rida, topi stitching...this is how you seat in the food chain...the best you can hope for is your husband becomes a sheikh and you can seat in the bensahebs thaal...this is the Dawoodi Bohra tradition...you are brainwashed to uphold for your men

Busaheba is the current role model...how to be a good house wife sing good madehs? ok the tifin has releived your cooking workload...yes you have sabaqs that you can attend ...wow you have learnt the detailed tawil....you now know the real meaning of najwa ! How impressive

mentally and physically abused...yet silent keeping the lid on bitterness

askz

Unread post by askz » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:02 pm

Bohra spring wrote:
think wrote:Most certain that other than the men; women are also reading the happenings on this site. Please come on board and express your views. Be part of the true and just society of bohri's . Speak your mind.
Well well how many Bohra women care about FGM ? If they cannot stand up against something that causes physical damage to their bodies, how will they ever speak out against other form of abuses. This is a challenge to women who are out there....really do you care about the faith your children are being taught, your freedom...do you know you have not held any significant position in the dawaat since Queen Arwa....huuriya
ديمقراطية
WHAT ABOUT THE BEHANSAHEBA'S ARE THEY GOING THROUGH F.G.M. OR ITS FOR ONLY COMMON BOHRA WOMEN?

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:21 pm

see the movie Land Gold Women and you will understnd why we treat women as possesions...FGM is like a dog-collar so they do not stray !

In Kothar Land = Dawaat & Abdes
Gold = the revenue
Women = off course amtes

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:57 pm

Mufaddal Bhai Saab, himself would be visiting the website and enjoy the debates here !!!
Famously said :
Keep friends close, enemies closer !!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:21 pm

humanbeing wrote: Mufaddal Bhai Saab, himself would be visiting the website and enjoy the debates here !!!
i do not think he has the level of intelligence to come here, read and understand the issues...

asad

Unread post by asad » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:50 am

humanbeing wrote:Mufaddal Bhai Saab, himself would be visiting the website and enjoy the debates here !!!
Famously said :
Keep friends close, enemies closer !!
does he even understand how computers or any technology is used. in the recent Waez he was not able to read a single line in english properly and fumbled many times before completing it. Nothing against him if he dosnt know English or computers, only problem is he will be giving advice or raza to people on these things also.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:24 am

muffy is a certified schizophrenic and delusional suffering from hallucinations and most probably also afflicted with bi-polar disorder.

the proof is he hears 'voices' from beyond the grave, he imagines his dead brother conversing with him for jannat, he deludes himself that imam hussain's horse dhuljanah had conversations with hussain before his slaughter, etc.

i am sure more evidence of his mental diseases will automatically present itself, the longer he remains on his 'naqli' throne.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:13 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:the plan is to name it as "PAGLA AIRLINES". the mansoos will use the planes to host ziyafats, nikahs, rasme saifee, kadambosi, khatna na sehra's, granting of mafsuhiyats and hadiyats and above all, inviting selected yamla 'pagla' deewana's to fly with him who offer him fakher najwa's of 72 lakhs and above.
It rather reminds me of the film "Pagla Kahin Ka" in which the lead actor Shammi Kapoor is admitted to a mental hospital as he has become PAGLA (PAAGAL) !!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:50 pm

bro gm,

now you have hit the nail squarely on its head and inferred my real meaning in naming the airline "PAGLA AIRLINES"....!!

Grayson

Unread post by Grayson » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:21 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:muffy is a certified schizophrenic and delusional suffering from hallucinations and most probably also afflicted with bi-polar disorder.
Sigh. Salaams brother.

Let me start by saying, you're one of my favorite contributers to this forum. Your diatribe and wit knows no bounds, and I can't help but chuckle at your outgoing style. I genuinely find amusement in it, and don't take most of your insults against our Dai to heart as a (young and naive) life of having talked to athiests and those of other faiths has allowed me to accept others points of view. But such statements, come off too strong for the everyday laymen (me as well to a good extent).

Your anger, your points and your style is likely justified; you could probably whip me in shape with a sharp retort in no time (one that I'll read with a smirk despite myself). But I kindly request you not to use such extreme language against the Dai and his Mansoos. Point out what's wrong; point out the faults! Say what's happening and snarkily reply why you disagree, but don't attach the insults to the person himself. I know you know this: it drives away many (orthodox/on the fringe) people.

I want people to read this forum. When you have defenders and aamils using words like yours as misplaced justification to portray this site as nothing but foaming seperatists, it angers me that they have an excuse to push their point. I agree that we're fools to even take that point to heart and not explore based on our own independence, but you know better than me that the sheeple succumb to such jedi mind tricks.

I want your points to resonate and mean something but see it hard to happen when laced with such barbs. I apologize for the brash (and likely arrogant) suggestion, but stick by it too.

Isn't the point to reach out to people no matter how far out the heard as a whole seem? Our pathos runs higher than logic. Few see the latter when the former resonates so strongly. A man as smart as you could show us what true force is; no trickery needed.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:45 am

Zameen ke khuda ne ye kis ghadhay par shawl charahde hai.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:01 pm

grayson,

it is a doctor's honor-bound duty to pronounce the exact diagnosis of his patient. it does not matter if the patient is a celebrity or religious leader or even the president of usa!

i have provided proof of why the mansoos is a delusional schizophrenic and suffers from hallucinations in the same post where i have given my diagnosis. you have chosen to ignore the same and only focused on the honest diagnosis. your concern for the feelings of an 8 lakh strong community which will not like to hear such a brutal expose' of their mansoos is of no concern to a medical person. the facts are facts, however unpalatable they may be. if you have oral cancer, i cannot euphemistically call it a mouth ulcer to please your fans and family! a rapist, murderer or thief is called exactly that when enough evidence is presented in court. the legal authorities are not obliged to sugar-coat their findings so that the convict's family and friends suffer no offense!

btw, if this huge community are naive, gullible simpletons who swallow such crap from their mansoos, then they deserve no sympathy anyways.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:20 pm

an interesting observation of mine..

has anybody noticed that all of syedna mb's sons seem to have some or the other mental and behavioural abnormality?

quid johnny suffers from delusions of grandeur and has a constant need to feed his need for public attention and glorification. ergo, his attempt to buy a fake degree from some fictitious and fraudulent university in sri lanka, his botched attempt at 'killing' the nascent rebellion in udaipur thereby making it much worse. his dabbling in grandiose scams like bhendi bazaar project, gold collection for zarih of fatema, etc.

idris is a megalomaniac who loves finding links of his name in the quran and yells to make his point. he is a psychotic fool who imagines himself to be some great potentate.

malekul chuster is a despot and power-hungry money grabber suffering from a severe inferiority complex, who is trying desperately to have his son taha elevated to the post of the next dai after mansoos.

mansoos is a certified schizophrenic and delusional suffering from personality disorder and hallucinations. he too has a constant need to justify the position thrust upon him by conjuring up false mojizas and making fantastic claims about hearing voices from the grave and jannat! he suffers from low self-esteem and is a ditherer and weakling.

i will be expounding upon the other nincompoops anon. it seems as if insanity, bi-polar disease and mental disorders are rampant among smb's family. perhaps more knowledgeable persons like brother gm, who has close connections inside the looney bin, can shed better light on this family of loons.

Grayson

Unread post by Grayson » Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:22 pm

Al zulfiqar,
Except they’re not “facts” backed up by hardcore evidence: you call it how you see it, which I have no qualms over.

My main issue on arguing with denunciation is that it’s not progressive at all. You speak of valid points, but your approach condescends rather than brings to reason. You could argue my assumptions of treating people like they’re brainwashed does too, but I don’t see anyone of any belief as “simpletons” or pity them either (despite prior words such as “sheeple”; I don’t truly view them as such. I do view their mindset of blind faith like that however, as it doesn’t sit well with my logic.) I see a chance to aid those in need of it; or atleast convey truth.

If this community deserves no sympathy, this forum is for naught. It seems the aforementioned does not hold affirmative cause despite many different views, contributers agree that people can only help themselves.

I have loved ones I believe hoodwinked in certain matters and am not backing down without getting valid points (the one’s that actually resonate) through whatever means possible. I feel your methods are ineffective in conveying anything of benefit to those that aren’t already leaning your way (as I’m sure you feel with mine). The goal is neutrality in exposure; appeal to human morals.

Reason > Anger. No matter how justified the latter.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:50 pm

Grayson wrote:
Al zulfiqar, they’re not “facts” backed up by hardcore evidence:

- My main issue on arguing with denunciation is that it’s not progressive at all.
- I don’t see anyone of any belief as “simpletons” or pity them either
- I have loved ones I believe hoodwinked in certain matters
- I feel your methods are ineffective

none of your points i have highlighted above, are 'facts' backed up by hardcore evidence.

Grayson

Unread post by Grayson » Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:56 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
Grayson wrote:
Al zulfiqar, they’re not “facts” backed up by hardcore evidence:

- My main issue on arguing with denunciation is that it’s not progressive at all.
- I don’t see anyone of any belief as “simpletons” or pity them either
- I have loved ones I believe hoodwinked in certain matters
- I feel your methods are ineffective

none of your points i have highlighted above, are 'facts' backed up by hardcore evidence.
The first one most certainly isn't; I'm just pushing for my way of doing things as you have yours due to respectable disagreement.

The last three are based on opinion which I like to think the words themselves clarify.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:44 pm

so basically, you are free to express your illogical opinions based on faulty logic, while you ask for hardcore evidence from those that state facts?

and the whole point of your postings here is that you want documentary proof of the crimes committed by our clergy, well.. what's the guarantee that you will dismiss those proofs based on your 'opinions' which are illogical and arbitrary?

that is why i repeat once again, you should form a team with bohra spring. sit down with him and bandy around your ideas and his couched in impeccable and erudite language, pass some resolutions a' la the united nations and further your agendas for reform. all of us on this forum are not your class, you are simply wasting your time here with us petty bourgeoise.

Grayson

Unread post by Grayson » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:54 pm

No. I see (your) logical discourse in return. Show me how what you've done has worked and I'll stop disagreeing with it.
Plans/movements start out with opinions based on a goal and personal logic on how to implement it. I voice mine and see what others have to offer.
I have no experience or intelligence of my own to know mine is right; if anything, correct me with an approach I can wrap my head around. I don't seem to agree with the use of harsh words. I personally haven't seen progress that way.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:58 pm

Grayson wrote: I have no experience or intelligence of my own
thanks for admitting what i had already concluded a few dozen posts ago. now i will know better not to waste my time with a confirmed idiot like you.

Grayson

Unread post by Grayson » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:06 pm

Ahh and that's the problem in the first place. All the confirmed idiots deserve is condescension. The method works well. I immediately believe everything you've ever said.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:09 pm

Grayson wrote: I immediately believe everything you've ever said.
which confirms that you are an even bigger idiot and retard than i thought you to be.

Grayson

Unread post by Grayson » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:10 pm

yes, brother. your abuse confirms it.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue May 28, 2013 6:03 pm

The Urus celebrations of 51st Dai is supposed to be one of the most important events for abdes which is given utmost publicity with photographs splashed all over Kothari websites but due to the continuous exposure of the clergy's publicity stunts on this forum not a single photograph of the grandeur and glitterati surrounding the urus has been published in any of the kothar sponsored websites !!!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue May 28, 2013 8:25 pm

on top of which i have chosen the correct time to expose the 51st's adultery, immorality, megalomania and murderous acts!