Thankyou dawoodi-bohras.com

Report issues and problems regarding the Forum or troublesome members here. If you have suggestions and ideas on how we can improve this Forum/Website please let us know.
lawyer

Thankyou dawoodi-bohras.com

Unread post by lawyer » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:18 am

Thankyou http://www.dawoodi-bohras.com

I am least bother if this website will change any thing with bohra community, but this website has made great changes in my life, and biggest help from this website was to find my soul mate, I am glad I have found my wife from this website and I am happy and proud that she is also open minded and logical about the religion. of course all help is from ALLAH SUBHANU, but I am thankful this website became the medium : )

no tehsir un nikah helped me, but I am happy that this website solved my query.

kudos to admin and all the contributors of this website.

if I can ever help in some way to this cause do let me know : )

Thankyou.
Ali

Admin

Re: Thankyou dawoodi-bohras.com

Unread post by Admin » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:16 pm

Thank you for letting us know. We're glad we could be of help. Please help spread the word.

lawyer

Unread post by lawyer » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:05 pm

Admin wrote:Thank you for letting us know. We're glad we could be of help. Please help spread the word.
Dear Sir,

I tried to spread the word, and guess what jhahil bohra thinks this is dawat naa dushmano ni website, so yaha pe aana haraam hain :roll:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:12 pm

lawyer wrote:Dear Sir,

I tried to spread the word, and guess what jhahil bohra thinks this is dawat naa dushmano ni website, so yaha pe aana haraam hain
This stereotype quotes are for everything that PDB stands for although with the advent of internet and consequently this website I have been seeing some real changes in bohra psyche. Could anyone have ever imagined bohras taking a stay order on any of kothar projects ? Well this is exactly what has happened in the SBUT case, demolition work is stopped as some bohras have realised that they have got a raw deal. Bohras are now voicing their protests in whispers which will some day turn vocal.