Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
RedBox

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

Unread post by RedBox » Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:00 am

Most probably Taher and Muffy both will die before the court orders.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:22 pm

bohraspy wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:17 am [Dawoodi Bohra suit] Reproductions of ongoing trials are not permitted and journalists are expected to know this: Bombay High Court
https://www.barandbench.com/news/litiga ... -plaintiff

I think the Indian court is corrupt. do you think syedna taher fakhrudin will give an apology? i think stf should do a counter case saying that its corrupt freedome of speech
I don't know what has happened here. Would like to know; Inshallah we will find out.

In my humble opinion, STF should respect the court rules (even though they may not be fair, they are what they are), tender an appropriate apology, get on with his case, not try to fight the Indian legal system - which he would almost certainly lose.

Also, I found the following statement from the judge, obvious to most non-abde bohras, interesting:

------------------------ from the article --------------------------------

He also stated that since it was the plaintiff who had approached the Court, the plaintiff was "rigidly subject to the Court's discipline, procedure and rules".

"It makes not the slightest difference who the Plaintiff is or he imagines himself to be," Justice Patel added.

------------------------ end of quote

it is interesting that the judge has to mention, "imagines himself to be" :D :)

His comment was directed to STF, but I hope that the judge thinks equally of SMS and all those who come before him for justice.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:02 pm

SMS has gone to Kenya for Ashura but real intent is to raise money for the court case. Now he has more ammunition to get more money out from the abdes. :twisted:

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:14 pm

I dont think SMS needs any more money.

They are making alot from real state projects world wide now.

Income from mazaar rooms and setups will soon surpass all their previous income resources. Only in Ahmedabad they are making 5000 room for people visiting roza. Such projects are going on in almost all mazaarat.

yfm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Clase in Mumbai High Court

Unread post by yfm » Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:49 pm

Then why are we pressed us to give them zakat and wajebat and salaam and ziafat money?

No body doubts that these SMS and his group are making lots of money. But they end up using it for activities like court cases and other Allah provided plagues to them. And of course the corrupt kothars in their group who keep most of it. We are only expecting that they don't loot us of what we make. But RedBox saheb, is that going to happen.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:00 pm

bohraspy wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:17 am [Dawoodi Bohra suit] Reproductions of ongoing trials are not permitted and journalists are expected to know this: Bombay High Court
https://www.barandbench.com/news/litiga ... -plaintiff

I think the Indian court is corrupt. do you think syedna taher fakhrudin will give an apology? i think stf should do a counter case saying that its corrupt freedome of speech
Does anyone have an update on this topic? Thanks in advance.

juzer esmail

Unread post by juzer esmail » Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:10 am

RedBox wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:14 pm I dont think SMS needs any more money.

They are making alot from real state projects world wide now.

Income from mazaar rooms and setups will soon surpass all their previous income resources. Only in Ahmedabad they are making 5000 room for people visiting roza. Such projects are going on in almost all mazaarat.
Is that 5000 rooms? Unbelievable!

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:05 pm

Religious tourism will be next big thing in bohra world.

Room rents are already sky high and will continue to rise because people are happy to pay.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:49 pm

Frankly, the real world is money. The spiritual world does not negate money, but teaches us the values that brings salvation and meaning to our existence and remembering that Allah has created us as his agents, viceroys, Caliphs on this earth (eardhi). If we can make money in the process of being good Caliphs, then that is a score card. It reflects what we have done beyond the ordinary. There are many score cards of those who have contributed to the betterment of our existence not just from those who call Dawoody Bohras, but also from the diaspora at large. And these have no monetary value. But there is always the shaytan. There can be no better Shaytan than either the mowlas (our spiritual leaders be there STF of SMS) and their kothars who enslave us, milk us and leave the masses in destitute positions only because they want the gold to make them look valuable. Real Gold does not rust. But Gold that is not spiritual chastised, will rust and the dawoody bohras will be the ones to be questioned by our Allah. Why did you accept such shrieks when Allah had given them a brain and a mind. Why did they accept mowlas to be the intercessors, when they knew that they were being oppressed. What will they answer? All they can say is that the religious tourism that the mowlas created for them made them believe that the path to janat was to obey these mowlas who amassed great wealth. Then Allah will ask them about the Pharohs, and about Nabi Yusuf, and about Noah and ask them if they read the Quran and heeded the faith. They will answer, they believed the Mowlas and that was the extent of their faith. Then Allah will tell them that "Religious tourism will be next big thing in bohra world" but not in the Jannat. Maybe in the jahanam! :wink:

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:00 am

yfm wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:49 pm Frankly, the real world is money. The spiritual world does not negate money, but teaches us the values that brings salvation and meaning to our existence and remembering that Allah has created us as his agents, viceroys, Caliphs on this earth (eardhi). If we can make money in the process of being good Caliphs, then that is a score card. It reflects what we have done beyond the ordinary. There are many score cards of those who have contributed to the betterment of our existence not just from those who call Dawoody Bohras, but also from the diaspora at large. And these have no monetary value. But there is always the shaytan. There can be no better Shaytan than either the mowlas (our spiritual leaders be there STF of SMS) and their kothars who enslave us, milk us and leave the masses in destitute positions only because they want the gold to make them look valuable. Real Gold does not rust. But Gold that is not spiritual chastised, will rust and the dawoody bohras will be the ones to be questioned by our Allah. Why did you accept such shrieks when Allah had given them a brain and a mind. Why did they accept mowlas to be the intercessors, when they knew that they were being oppressed. What will they answer? All they can say is that the religious tourism that the mowlas created for them made them believe that the path to janat was to obey these mowlas who amassed great wealth. Then Allah will ask them about the Pharohs, and about Nabi Yusuf, and about Noah and ask them if they read the Quran and heeded the faith. They will answer, they believed the Mowlas and that was the extent of their faith. Then Allah will tell them that "Religious tourism will be next big thing in bohra world" but not in the Jannat. Maybe in the jahanam! :wink:
u mean allah will folow ur script............

TalibBhai

Unread post by TalibBhai » Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:50 am

At least learn to write Allah

I know abdes rarely care about any thing other than their leader. but atleast for the word Allah write it properly and with respect.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:53 am

TalibBhai wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:50 am At least learn to write Allah

I know abdes rarely care about any thing other than their leader. but atleast for the word Allah write it properly and with respect.
is that all u could argue about...........pity..

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:42 pm

If you can atleast learn writing Allah that will be enough for you in this life. I dont expect much from abdes. :roll:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:17 am

guy_sam2005 wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:53 am
TalibBhai wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:50 am At least learn to write Allah

Friend Guy Sam, TBH, i too was aghast that, forget adding the proper suffix of Allah i.e. SWT (which i too am guilty of), you write Allah with a small 'a', which honestly, in my book, is an inadvertent error, but instead of humbly accepting it, you have the cheek and audacity to say that thats all one can argue about

that the person you are arguiing with is a moron who honestly doesnt deserve 3 seconds of your time is a different matter,
but please, drop the intellectual attitude

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:51 am

RedBox wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:42 pm If you can atleast learn writing Allah that will be enough for you in this life. I dont expect much from abdes. :roll:
why would anyone want to meet ur expectations?

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:53 am

zinger wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:17 am
guy_sam2005 wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:53 am
Friend Guy Sam, TBH, i too was aghast that, forget adding the proper suffix of Allah i.e. SWT (which i too am guilty of), you write Allah with a small 'a', which honestly, in my book, is an inadvertent error, but instead of humbly accepting it, you have the cheek and audacity to say that thats all one can argue about

that the person you are arguiing with is a moron who honestly doesnt deserve 3 seconds of your time is a different matter,
why would 1 need audacity to post anything with a pseudonym on a forum that is full or errors and lies,,,,,,,,,,

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:18 am

guy_sam2005 wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:53 am

why would 1 need audacity to post anything with a pseudonym on a forum that is full or errors and lies,,,,,,,,,,
It does not take audacity. It takes arrogance and a complete lack of understanding of Allah Subhanahu. You guys are drunk on the love of a person who is taking you away from God.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:57 pm

guy Sam 2005, there are two ends that your mowla has not talked to you about:

1. is to sit on and the other to think with. It has nothing to do with either in your case, except you lack "tamiz" and acceptance of others and their beliefs.

2. You don't need audacity but you surely are in fear of survival if you reveal who you are. That means you can use this forum to amuse yourself, without any costs or price to pay.

3. There are those wh!ose balls have not fallen in to their testicles and therefore they have no balls. They are young and not have attained the age of manliness. Do you fall in to this category? Obviously No!

4. So even though you have balls, you do not act and behave as a man with balls or no balls. You are incognito, a person behind the skirts of his mummy "mowlal mowla". That is why you dispute whether you
why need audacity to post anything with a pseudonym on a forum that is full or errors and lies,,,,,,,,,,
. To you this amusement part. But ask your self if that is so.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:59 am

guy_sam2005 wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:53 am

Bhai Guy Sam, the audacity is in you not accepting that it was a mistake, which i admit i too have made in the past, but when corrected, have gratefully and gracefully accepted my mistake.

pseudonym, yes, there are many, as is mine, although a few handful of people here know the real me, as i know them..

maybe errors and lies too, agreed. but the errors and lies are from people who, TBH, have nothing to do with the reformists. they are larks, like you and i, who come, ruffle feathers, shit around a bit and fly away

the real reformist i know, i can vouch for their honestly and integrity

this has turned into an unnecessary long post so i shall leave it here now

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:17 pm

Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession Of Dai Case In Mumbai High Court
Why has the above topic degenerated into drivel which has absolutely nothing remotely associated with it.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:26 pm

Mkenya wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:17 pm Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession Of Dai Case In Mumbai High Court
Why has the above topic degenerated into drivel which has absolutely nothing remotely associated with it.
Agree... lets stick to the topic at hand

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:51 pm

zinger wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:26 pm
Mkenya wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:17 pm Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession Of Dai Case In Mumbai High Court
Agree... lets stick to the topic at hand
Completely agree.

In fact, I would like to go a step further, if possible, and here is the request/suggestion:

Do not delete the postings (as people being free to express their thoughts is the strongest point of this forum), but is there anyway to mark and easily retrieve/search the postings relevant to this topic? Something like the "starred" messages in WhatsApp, or any other approach. I mean this thread has 3000+ messages, and the few hundreds relevant to this topic, it would be good to get access to those easily.

Any other suggestions? From forum members or the admin?

Same would help for the other threads too, but we can start with this one.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:18 pm

We can not stick to topic to the hand if that only satisfies some who are interested in the court case without putting the debate on the context. Why has this come to the courts? What precipitated this move? Is it only power or money? Or is it to do why the founding fathers were driven to organize and form the REFORMIST movement so the lives of the Reformist Bohras would improve. The founding fathers of the Reformist movement had given up on the Dais. And yet this group here are trying capsize the Reformist Movement by continuously trying to wait for the day when one of the dais in the court battle will emerge as the successor. Our Founding Fathers would care a hoot about that event. And so should we. I am so pissed off with these mowlas and their progeny that I am going to observe Ashura on my own in my own soul. Sorry my good friends but I think this Mowlas/Dais are more of CEOs than spiritual leaders like Gandhi or Nelson Mandela. We are getting poor and poor because they are not building institutions as our Reformist Founding Fathers wanted but an empire where these Dais and their family considers us commoners as peasants instead of what our prophet pbuh valued us. I am very unhappy of the class differences they have created within us. Yet all my brethren here want to know who the winner is going to be and therefore interested in the Court battles. Don't we deserve to be ashmed of ourselves by asking our tech professionals to develop API's so they can search what they want to read and be elites as the Dai's want to be. :mrgreen: :wink: :twisted: :evil:

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:52 pm

Simple Question

To whose benefit are these dais fighting for the succession of dawoody bohras dai legitimacy?

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:15 am

"It makes not the slightest difference who the Plaintiff is or he imagines himself to be," Justice Patel added.

He imagines himself to be lord of the worlds.

G@#d dhowani tameez nathi ane chala che lord of the worlds banwa.

Taheri party will have special place in hell.

Not because they claiming daiship now. But because they have enjoyed all their life and now suddenly playing the victim card.

Sheikh Ali sadiq

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:27 am

Taheri gang will respond to this post be like....
Attachments
download (1).jpg
download (1).jpg (8.46 KiB) Viewed 4295 times

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:36 am

RedBox: Ane andhshradah ni puthma dhuaan fuhaan thei rahi che napushank (impotent) kaum.

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:53 am

Leadership is important but it is important to keep the leader in check and balances.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:27 pm

Do we need clergy man as our leaders? They have failed us so far.

Why don't we try Clergy Woman for a change? May be Eve can lead these clergy man to some sensible path.

:D

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:13 pm

The Israelis take care of their people, the Ismailia (the Aga Khans), take care of their people. We have Dai (representatives of the Imams). They can not even take care of them selves. Yet they make us believe, that we are the only ones who will go to Janat and these Dais will take us there.

They don't even take care of us here on earth. They rob us of every penny we can save. They give us Karze Hasanat, yet they fleece us in the process.

They collect every way they can from us to fight their succession case in the Bombay courts.

How on earth are we so conned that even after all these turbulence, we still follow them.

It is because they have put the fear of Allah in us. They will not bury us in our karbastaan, when we die.

Ya Allah.