Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
allbird

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

Unread post by allbird » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:28 am

Salam Alikum,

Does anyone know the reason why SMS has not returned to Saifee Mahal in last 2 years. Saifee Mahal is practically vacant, SMS and entourage are traveling state to state, city to city but never heard he has come back to saifee mahal.

TalibBhai

Unread post by TalibBhai » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:42 am

Its a haunted place now...

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Sat May 01, 2021 6:31 am

Haunted by who's ghost ?

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Sat May 01, 2021 6:55 am

Those who died without peace.

Those who were greedy
Those who broke promises
Those who wanted to live forever
Those who never cared about core Islamic values.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Sat May 01, 2021 1:13 pm

It is the same reason that Shaytan asked Allah and Allah said to Shaytan, that he has the Toilet and Kabrastan to dwell in. 😁😂😒

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Wed May 19, 2021 6:43 pm

We start a petition to classify Netanyahue in the same category as Hitler. Hitler wanted to wipe out the jews. Netanyahu wants to wipe out the Palestinians and of course MS and FT wants to wipe out the progressive Dawoody bohras and those in the mainstream bohra stream by denying them the "Chithis".

Any comments.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Wed May 19, 2021 7:11 pm

allbird wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:28 am Salam Alikum,

Does anyone know the reason why SMS has not returned to Saifee Mahal in last 2 years. Saifee Mahal is practically vacant, SMS and entourage are traveling state to state, city to city but never heard he has come back to saifee mahal.
An excellent observation...could be for various reasons...but the fact that he(DBMS) is considered all powerful and knowing , but can't even muster the courage to enter the esteemed saify mahal , says a lot about his sham and illegitimacy.

DBMS: Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Wed May 19, 2021 9:15 pm

These dais have milked us so much that I am waiting for one of the guys who was milked to come back from heaven and tell us that MS and TF followers Have been banned from Jannat. :twisted:

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Wed May 19, 2021 10:32 pm

yfm wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 9:15 pm These dais have milked us so much that I am waiting for one of the guys who was milked to come back from heaven and tell us that MS and TF followers Have been banned from Jannat. :twisted:
Who precisely has “milked” you and how? Just trying to understand. And while you are waiting for someone to come back from jannat, why don’t you also follow the leprechaun for his pot of gold....

TalibBhai

Unread post by TalibBhai » Wed May 19, 2021 11:50 pm

masoom bhakt doesnt even know how he is milked by his thug leader :lol:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu May 20, 2021 12:54 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 7:11 pm

An excellent observation...could be for various reasons...but the fact that he(DBMS) is considered all powerful and knowing , but can't even muster the courage to enter the esteemed saify mahal , says a lot about his sham and illegitimacy.

DBMS: Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb
From what i have heard, Saify Mahal was originally willed to Syedna Khozema Qutbuddin. After his death, it has been passed to Syedna Taher Fakhruddin who has now started to lay claim to the property, hence the MS camp is being slowly removed

ofcourse, this is something i have heard and could be heresay and hence, can neither confirm nor deny this

bohraspy

Unread post by bohraspy » Fri May 21, 2021 12:17 am

i think he has gone there few times
i got some information he was there for the sts orus waaz in rajab and maybe before that.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Sun May 23, 2021 4:50 am

bohraspy wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 12:17 am

i think he has gone there few times
i got some information he was there for the sts orus waaz in rajab and maybe before that.

Thanks for updates :)

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Sun May 23, 2021 6:34 am

yfm wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 6:43 pm We start a petition to classify Netanyahue in the same category as Hitler. Hitler wanted to wipe out the jews. Netanyahu wants to wipe out the Palestinians and of course MS and FT wants to wipe out the progressive Dawoody bohras and those in the mainstream bohra stream by denying them the "Chithis".

Any comments.

Are we jews of Islam (Dawoodi Bohras ) , what i found was bohras community is most khudgaraz community. They will use you when needed and discard you like rubbish when their jobs are done. All this habits are coming from top saifee mahal echelons, all these shaikhs and Mullahs who are raised in hierarchy are brainwashed to believe that they are now superior to the other common bohra's. Most of them are financially well off big businessmen or politically well connected and they are used to get their PR work done.

In bohras community if you are rich or in someway useful to shahzadas and Amils then you deserve an important role rest of the members are used to pay up, shut up and make up numbers.

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Sun May 23, 2021 10:23 pm

Agreed

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Mon May 31, 2021 12:20 am

Of course I agree with Allbird:
xxxx
Are we jews of Islam (Dawoodi Bohras ) , what i found was bohras community is most khudgaraz community. They will use you when needed and discard you like rubbish when their jobs are done. All this habits are coming from top saifee mahal echelons, all these shaikhs and Mullahs who are raised in hierarchy are brainwashed to believe that they are now superior to the other common bohra's. Most of them are financially well off big businessmen or politically well connected and they are used to get their PR work done.

In bohra community if you are rich or in someway useful to shahzadas and Amils then you deserve an important role rest of the members are used to pay up, shut up and make up numbers.
xx
And of course I want to add with sadness that these well to do bohras are a disgrace to the bohra community just as in the saying, you can not buy love, these rich and well to do bohras believe that they can buy a place in jannat with all their wealth and arrogance, if they serve the shahzadas. They could get a chance in the jannat if they acted with humility and served the community instead of these shahzadahs. I don't think they are stupid but consumed with arrogance and pride that these shahzadees fuel them with.

But I disagree with the comparisons of the Jews. The Jews have to sects, the phaisees and the saducees. However, they help each other in every way they can. Maybe it is what Hitler did to them that made them become so united and protective of each other. The Dais, need a Hitler. Their own factions within their own family may be a curse from the Allah Almighty and moreover, a Hitler in their own making. One day when they perish, the Bohras will be alaas free. :mrgreen:

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:40 am

the Bohras will be alaas free. :mrgreen:

Insha Allah Ameen

TalibBhai

Unread post by TalibBhai » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:42 pm

allbird wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:40 am the Bohras will be alaas free. :mrgreen:

Insha Allah Ameen
what happened any news

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Sat Jun 05, 2021 5:33 pm

All TalibBhai wants to know, is that "what happened any news". I am sorry Seyedna TalibBhai, no news is good news is what you have to live with. As long as you are not contributing your hard earned money in the form of Husseini scheme or Mohamedi Scheme or now Taheri Scheme, just long for the news "the Bohras will be alaas free. :mrgreen:". By the way, this will not come in your life time 🤣

TalibBhai

Unread post by TalibBhai » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:17 am

I dont care about bohras who are abdes and dont wanna see, I am just concern about good people and myself and we are already free.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:41 am

TalibBhai wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:42 pm
allbird wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:40 am the Bohras will be alaas free. :mrgreen:

Insha Allah Ameen
what happened any news

No, nothing happen...nor happens life goes on. Good on you, you are free :)

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:54 pm

Our audience is small compared to the large population of the Bohras who are struggling just to make their lives better.

Why am I worried about them? I should only worry about myself. Join the Bohra community with those who are rich or in someway useful to shahzadas and Amils then I may deserve an important role unlike the rest of the members who are used to pay up, shut up and make up numbers. :wink:

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:09 am

I have a question related to the below pasted quote from the wikipedia link

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Successio ... _al-Mutlaq

Cross-examination of Abdul Quadir Nooruddin (DW3)

The cross-examination of Abdul Quadir Nooruddin (DW3) was scheduled for 9, 10 & 11 June 2021[196] but later deferred due to the pandemic-related restrictions.[198] The Defendant also filed an application in relation to some news reports, which is to be listed on 21 June 2021.[198]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Does anybody know which news reports are referred to above ?

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:55 pm

I applaud Dal-Chawal-Palidu for wanting facts at the root level. But what does this do good to anyone who does not care about the Dai-ul-mutlaq? :mrgreen:

Those who care, are not here anyways.

TalibBhai

Unread post by TalibBhai » Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:27 am

any idea how long will this case run approx time

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:37 pm

Until you log in next time :mrgreen:

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:27 pm

I hear STF on his sermon on why we have to say salwat. I hear all the chamchas of SMS give their sermons how important it is for us to give allegiance to these Seyednas because they are the road to jannat. We have to acknowledge their succession rights even though they have NO :mrgreen: clue themselves of these requirements on Nas.

My question to them is what is their responsibility to us the bohra subjects. Do they create an organization where we feel and believe, we are part of Mowla Ali and Muhammad salawat us wasalam.

Or are we the tax payers as the jews were during the Roman Empire. The Dais are the Romans and we bohras are the jews. They milk us, take wajebaat and Sabeel from us and constantly asking us to pay dues under the Taheri, Mohammadi and Husseina Schemes. Where is all these money going except Seyedna Taher Saifuddin telling us why question where the dirt goes after your shower. Is our hard earned money dirt that goes in the gutter or is it hard earned money that we want to help our community prosper. It is only the Dais who prosper and that is why no one cares about this Dais. All we care about is our Islam but not under the shadow on the Dai-ul-mutlaq. :mrgreen: :twisted: :evil:

bohraspy

Unread post by bohraspy » Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:17 am

[Dawoodi Bohra suit] Reproductions of ongoing trials are not permitted and journalists are expected to know this: Bombay High Court
https://www.barandbench.com/news/litiga ... -plaintiff

I think the Indian court is corrupt. do you think syedna taher fakhrudin will give an apology? i think stf should do a counter case saying that its corrupt freedome of speech

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:10 pm

Do you think any of these Dais have any humility ?

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:58 am

Kyaa hua aa gaya faisla? :lol:

Indian courts are joke