Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
yfm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

Unread post by yfm » Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:15 am

wink: :lol: :? Mkenya, Please write in English. I don't know what you are writing. It is surely not apni zaban.

Syedna Aaliqadr Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS was born on 23rd of Ramadan al-Moazzam 1365 H [Lailatul Qadr] 20th August 1946, Tuesday in Surat. When Syedna Taher Saifuddin ra were informed about it, he wrote a note saying his name as “Aali Qadr Mufaddal”. The gematric value [adad] of “Aali Qadr Mufaddal” in Arabic is 1365 which is the Islamic Hijri calendar year of his birth.

What has this got to with Kaka Akeala, staunch believer of Mufaddal Saifuddin. :mrgreen:

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:13 pm

This bug must have its own contribution to all topics. Maybe he likes his name. My advice is that he write in English as is universally accepted. If this is too much to ask then just fade away. He is not obligated to answer all the posts. Maybe this guy likes to see his name spelled out.

I took your advise and read the translation. But I still don't understand what you are referring to. Maybe I did not study in Jamea and therefore I am sorry you will have to be more clear and explain if you are referring to Kaka Akela or just rambling in general as this bug.

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Thu Aug 24, 2023 2:24 pm

આ બગમાં તમામ વિષયો પર તેનું યોગદાન હોવું આવશ્યક છે. કદાચ તેને પોતાનું નામ લખેલું ગમતું હોય. મારી સલાહ છે કે તેણે અંગ્રેજીમાં લખવું જોઈએ કારણ કે તે સર્વસ્વીકૃત છે. આટલું પૂછવું હોય તો જરા ઝાંખા પડી જાય. તમારે બધી પોસ્ટનો જવાબ આપવાની જરૂર નથી. કદાચ આ વ્યક્તિને પોતાનું નામ લખેલું જોવાનું ગમતું હોય.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:38 pm

Sorry I can not read gujrati either. I can only read English.

Google Translation:

This bug must have its contribution on all subjects. Maybe he likes to write his own name. My advice is that he should write in English as it is universally accepted. If you want to ask so much, it will be a little blurred. You don't need to reply to all posts. Perhaps this person likes to see his name written on it.

I can see that your beef is that I respond to all posts. That is not true. I only respond to posts where I believe anyone can agree or refute what is posted. That is the goal of a forum. It is addressed to all. You don't have to be personal but just enjoy the discussion. We should not be attacking any one.

In my opinion, when I am bored I come to read the posts as a recreational pass time.

I think this whole discussion on the Dawoody Bohra Succession is now mute. Both the dais are enjoying their careers, making money in the process and we bohras are left with an empty bag.

No body cares about Dais any more except for personal reasons, not spitirtual. No body believes that the Dais are infallible and their guidance comes from the Imams.

I am only sorry that this progressive community is not making progress here or elsewhere. Those who are making progress and contributing to the welfare of the community members are doing so silently, quietly without any attention.

I have found as I travel and meet many bohras, that no one cares about the Dais but are vigilant in helping fellow bohras to rise up and be self sufficient bohra members.

After all we have roots in a magnaminous heritage.

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:15 pm

yfm: It is definitely NOT you that responds to all posts. My dear friend, it is another person that I am targeting. I have always enjoyed reading your posts. Keep it up!

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Mon Aug 28, 2023 6:26 pm

That is very kind of you to take time and send me a pleasant message, Mkenya. It was very good of you and encouraging.

Gratefully,

YFM

Sheikh Ali sadiq

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:36 am

what is the outcome of 7 8 years of hard work in courts and millions of fees spent on lawyers from both side?

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:43 pm

You know when the kings fight, who suffers? It is the peasants.

These dais are fighting for what? So they can have the power.

But what do they feed the peasants, us mumineens? That the right dais will take us to heaven.

It is not the message of our Prophet, the Koran, the word of Allah that will take us to the heavens, but the right dais. How absurd?

Yet we believe that and what happens? The money that should be spent to improve our lives on earth is spent enriching the rich. Because their decision is higher than the Koran.

Did our Mowla Ali or Imam Hassan follow that guidance. Mowla Ali served the muslims and Islam. Imam Hassan did not sacrifice the lives of Muslims to fight Mawya.

Yet our dais sacrifice the lives of us so they seize power. Because there is a lot of wealth in that power.

what is the outcome of 7 8 years of hard work in courts and millions of fees spent on lawyers from both side? Apparently so the right dai will be acknowledged. Yet for peasants, ordinary bohras is being deprived of money that will have them to better their lives.

Are we a progressive dawoody bohra community, if we are only interested in the outcome of the court case?

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:01 am

Hello Everybody,

I have a question regarding the June 4th, 2011 London time when SMB was in Cromwell Hospital.

On 4th June, when SMB allegedly did nass, where was Malequl Ashtar bhaisaheb? 8 PM to 10 PM on June 4th, was Malequl Ashtar bhaisaheb physically in London? That is the question.

I remember long time back somebody mentioned that the next day he announced in Houston. So does that mean he was in Houston on June 4th? The reason I am asking is that I read somewhere that he was mentioned as a nass witness for June 4th.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:11 am

zinger wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:01 am
allbird wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:32 am

Amazing ! but what is the opinion of the general community, what do the Bohra's from Pakistan think, have opinion on this video clips ? Does Bohra's from Yemen also belong to this category ? Why doesn't our Syedna follow the suit of these people and attend Hindu Guru's discourse. So confusing whether what Bohra's are doing and does Qasre Aali Saheb's and other attend hindu puja's.

what a bunch of morons. :shock:

am so glad that their faces were shown. if i see them ever, im going to ask them a question or 2 about listening to a man, nay a fake guru, crow baba or baggy baba as i call him, and what exactly did they learn?

man.. i cant belive these idiots... they are giving the community a horrible name. :roll:
This guy wants to convert Pakistan into a Hindu nation. I wonder what Bohras from Pakistan think? Look at thsi link.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/QbfBzWiP7mQ

I am totally fine for them to go to a good sanathan bayaan, but really, of all the people, this is the guy they could find :-)

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:56 pm

Malequl Ashtar bhaisaheb physically in London? That is the question.

Malequl Ashtar claims he can be in London, Houston, Mubai, Karachi all at the same time. His spirit travels not his physical body.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:30 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:11 am
zinger wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:01 am

what a bunch of morons. :shock:

am so glad that their faces were shown. if i see them ever, im going to ask them a question or 2 about listening to a man, nay a fake guru, crow baba or baggy baba as i call him, and what exactly did they learn?

man.. i cant belive these idiots... they are giving the community a horrible name. :roll:
This guy wants to convert Pakistan into a Hindu nation. I wonder what Bohras from Pakistan think? Look at thsi link.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/QbfBzWiP7mQ

I am totally fine for them to go to a good sanathan bayaan, but really, of all the people, this is the guy they could find :-)

this baggy baba is a joke anyways. he is popular only because modi, bj party and godi media props him up.

otherwise he is just another fly-by-night ass baba

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:50 am

You can not but give credit to the Dawoody Bohras Dia-ul-mutlaq!

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:54 am

I am not a bohra orthodox and therefore I will not be part of these bohras. But I am after all a descendent of bohras.

_Zulfikaar_

Unread post by _Zulfikaar_ » Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:00 am

Bhai what is the status of the court case ? It has almost been 3 months dont know whats going on...

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:29 pm

_Zulfikaar_ wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:00 am Bhai what is the status of the court case ? It has almost been 3 months dont know whats going on...
Good question. Wish I knew. Anybody who has any relevant information, please opine here.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:24 pm

:wink: Since I don't have the clock or the calendar or the crystal ball, all I can say is that it will be sometime before Noon someday.

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:35 pm

An Urdu shayar wrote: "Jo nasha intezaar mein hei, woh mulaqat me nahin"

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:12 pm

Wah wah Mkenya bhai.

Excellent.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:02 am

It seems like that the Supreme Court at least gives a date (or, an appropriate date) when it is going to pass a judgement. For example, we knew about one or two days before that Court was going to rule on "same-sex" marriage.

Does the high court also do that? And if so, do they have some date when they may pass judgement on the "Bohra Succession Court Case"?

Just wondering.

Sheikh Ali sadiq

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:15 am

I am certain that numerous matters and conversations are occurring behind the scenes, but given that Taher is openly criticizing Mufaddal S, it is unclear whether the agreement is still in progress or has been canceled. It could also serve as a smokescreen designed to keep the general public in a state of bewilderment and confusion.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:51 pm

Sheikh Ali sadiq wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:15 am I am certain that numerous matters and conversations are occurring behind the scenes, but given that Taher is openly criticizing Mufaddal S, it is unclear whether the agreement is still in progress or has been canceled. It could also serve as a smokescreen designed to keep the general public in a state of bewilderment and confusion.
Since you are certain that numerous conversations are happening, do you have any idea what is being discussed?

Division of property, other stuff?

And since you mention an "agreement", could you enlighten ordinary bohras like us what the outline of that agreement was looking like.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:02 am

Mkenya wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:35 pm An Urdu shayar wrote: "Jo nasha intezaar mein hei, woh mulaqat me nahin"

waah Ustaad, Waah.

what an amazing way to start the day. love it

Sheikh Ali sadiq

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Mon Oct 23, 2023 1:50 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:51 pm
Sheikh Ali sadiq wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:15 am I am certain that numerous matters and conversations are occurring behind the scenes, but given that Taher is openly criticizing Mufaddal S, it is unclear whether the agreement is still in progress or has been canceled. It could also serve as a smokescreen designed to keep the general public in a state of bewilderment and confusion.
Since you are certain that numerous conversations are happening, do you have any idea what is being discussed?

Division of property, other stuff?

And since you mention an "agreement", could you enlighten ordinary bohras like us what the outline of that agreement was looking like.
Current leaders resemble camels in the sense that, like camels, it's challenging to predict where they will ultimately align themselves. It is evident that this struggle primarily revolves around property matters, and it's clear that discussions are underway regarding the distribution of assets and an agreement for access to the central location. Only time will reveal the precise outcome.

Sheikh Ali sadiq

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:35 am

Islam espouses principles of equality and the worship of a single God. However, it appears that the leadership of the Dawoodi Bohra community deviates from these fundamental Islamic tenets. While they may discuss the Quran and ethical values, their actions often seem to promote division and inequality among community members. For instance, they bestow lavish titles and privileges in exchange for financial contributions, which accentuates the gap between the affluent and the less fortunate.

Moreover, for the past century, they have restricted people from independently reading and comprehending the Quran. This tactic seems designed to distance individuals from the teachings of the Quran. Today, it is rare to find ten individuals in your area who can claim to have read the Quran with a genuine understanding; most have merely memorized it like parrots without comprehending the content. This has been a deliberate strategy by the leadership to keep people ignorant of the true teachings of the Quran. Consequently, a sense of humanity and comprehension is nearly extinguished within the community, and people are quick to provide substantial sums of money to their leaders, yet they turn away those in need. This is a crime that has been perpetrated over time with careful planning.

Sheikh Ali sadiq

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:39 am

ઇસ્લામ સમાનતાના સિદ્ધાંતો અને એક ભગવાનની પૂજાનું સમર્થન કરે છે. જો કે, એવું લાગે છે કે દાઉદી બોહરા સમુદાયનું નેતૃત્વ આ મૂળભૂત ઇસ્લામિક સિદ્ધાંતોથી ભટકે છે. જ્યારે તેઓ કુરાન અને નૈતિક મૂલ્યોની ચર્ચા કરી શકે છે, તેમની ક્રિયાઓ ઘણીવાર સમુદાયના સભ્યો વચ્ચે વિભાજન અને અસમાનતાને પ્રોત્સાહન આપે છે. દાખલા તરીકે, તેઓ નાણાકીય યોગદાનના બદલામાં ભવ્ય ટાઇટલ અને વિશેષાધિકારો આપે છે, જે સમૃદ્ધ અને ઓછા નસીબદાર વચ્ચેના અંતરને વધારે છે.

વધુમાં, છેલ્લી સદીથી, તેઓએ લોકોને સ્વતંત્ર રીતે કુરાન વાંચવા અને સમજવા પર પ્રતિબંધ મૂક્યો છે. આ યુક્તિ કુરાનના ઉપદેશોથી વ્યક્તિઓને દૂર કરવા માટે રચાયેલ લાગે છે. આજે, તમારા વિસ્તારમાં દસ વ્યક્તિઓ મળવા દુર્લભ છે કે જેઓ સાચી સમજ સાથે કુરાન વાંચ્યા હોવાનો દાવો કરી શકે; મોટાભાગના લોકોએ સામગ્રીને સમજ્યા વિના માત્ર પોપટની જેમ યાદ રાખ્યું છે. કુરાનના સાચા ઉપદેશોથી લોકોને અજાણ રાખવા માટે નેતૃત્વ દ્વારા આ એક ઇરાદાપૂર્વકની વ્યૂહરચના છે. પરિણામે, સમુદાયમાં માનવતા અને સમજણની ભાવના લગભગ સમાપ્ત થઈ ગઈ છે, અને લોકો તેમના નેતાઓને નોંધપાત્ર રકમ પ્રદાન કરવા માટે ઉતાવળ કરે છે, તેમ છતાં તેઓ જરૂરિયાતમંદોને દૂર કરે છે. આ એક એવો ગુનો છે જે સમયાંતરે સાવચેતીપૂર્વક આયોજન કરીને આચરવામાં આવ્યો છે.

Sheikh Ali sadiq

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:39 am

इस्लाम समानता के सिद्धांतों और एक ईश्वर की पूजा का समर्थन करता है। हालाँकि, ऐसा प्रतीत होता है कि दाऊदी बोहरा समुदाय का नेतृत्व इन मौलिक इस्लामी सिद्धांतों से भटक गया है। हालाँकि वे कुरान और नैतिक मूल्यों पर चर्चा कर सकते हैं, लेकिन उनके कार्य अक्सर समुदाय के सदस्यों के बीच विभाजन और असमानता को बढ़ावा देते प्रतीत होते हैं। उदाहरण के लिए, वे वित्तीय योगदान के बदले में भव्य उपाधियाँ और विशेषाधिकार प्रदान करते हैं, जो समृद्ध और कम भाग्यशाली के बीच अंतर को बढ़ाता है।

इसके अलावा, पिछली शताब्दी से, उन्होंने लोगों को स्वतंत्र रूप से कुरान पढ़ने और समझने से प्रतिबंधित कर दिया है। ऐसा लगता है कि यह रणनीति व्यक्तियों को कुरान की शिक्षाओं से दूर करने के लिए बनाई गई है। आज, आपके क्षेत्र में ऐसे दस व्यक्ति मिलना दुर्लभ है जो यह दावा कर सकें कि उन्होंने कुरान को वास्तविक समझ के साथ पढ़ा है; अधिकांश ने सामग्री को समझे बिना इसे तोते की तरह केवल याद कर लिया है। यह लोगों को कुरान की सच्ची शिक्षाओं से अनभिज्ञ रखने के लिए नेतृत्व की एक सोची-समझी रणनीति रही है। नतीजतन, समुदाय के भीतर मानवता और समझ की भावना लगभग समाप्त हो गई है, और लोग अपने नेताओं को पर्याप्त धनराशि प्रदान करने में जल्दबाजी करते हैं, फिर भी वे जरूरतमंदों को दूर कर देते हैं। यह एक ऐसा अपराध है जिसे समय के साथ सावधानीपूर्वक योजना बनाकर अंजाम दिया गया है।

Sheikh Ali sadiq

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:40 am

اسلام مساوات اور ایک خدا کی عبادت کے اصولوں کی حمایت کرتا ہے۔ تاہم، ایسا معلوم ہوتا ہے کہ داؤدی بوہرہ کمیونٹی کی قیادت ان بنیادی اسلامی اصولوں سے انحراف کرتی ہے۔ اگرچہ وہ قرآن اور اخلاقی اقدار پر بحث کر سکتے ہیں، لیکن ان کے اعمال اکثر کمیونٹی کے ارکان کے درمیان تقسیم اور عدم مساوات کو فروغ دیتے نظر آتے ہیں۔ مثال کے طور پر، وہ مالی تعاون کے بدلے شاہانہ القابات اور مراعات دیتے ہیں، جو کہ امیر اور کم نصیب کے درمیان فرق کو واضح کرتا ہے۔

مزید یہ کہ گزشتہ ایک صدی سے انہوں نے لوگوں کو آزادانہ طور پر قرآن پڑھنے اور سمجھنے سے روک رکھا ہے۔ ایسا لگتا ہے کہ یہ حربہ لوگوں کو قرآن کی تعلیمات سے دور کرنے کے لیے بنایا گیا ہے۔ آج، آپ کے علاقے میں دس ایسے افراد ملنا نایاب ہیں جو یہ دعویٰ کر سکیں کہ انہوں نے قرآن کو صحیح فہم کے ساتھ پڑھا ہے۔ زیادہ تر نے مواد کو سمجھے بغیر اسے محض طوطوں کی طرح حفظ کر لیا ہے۔ یہ قیادت کی طرف سے لوگوں کو قرآن کی حقیقی تعلیمات سے ناواقف رکھنے کی دانستہ حکمت عملی ہے۔ نتیجتاً، معاشرے میں انسانیت اور فہم کا جذبہ تقریباً ختم ہو چکا ہے، اور لوگ اپنے لیڈروں کو خاطر خواہ رقم فراہم کرنے میں جلدی کرتے ہیں، پھر بھی وہ ضرورت مندوں سے منہ موڑ لیتے ہیں۔ یہ ایک ایسا جرم ہے جو وقت کے ساتھ محتاط منصوبہ بندی کے ساتھ کیا جاتا رہا ہے۔

Fatema Yamani

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:07 pm

The manner in which every member of Kasreali and Baytezaini is encouraged to express their opinions in Surat and to lead a Sabaq distinctly illustrates that Muffy and his team are assessing and closely monitoring the content of their discussions regarding the present state of Dawat under Muffy's leadership. It is evident that they are being called upon to demonstrate their allegiance to Muffy as per their Misaaq.