Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
zinger
Posts: 2203
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3691

Unread post by zinger » Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:33 am

Fatema Yamani wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:24 pm follow Naqiyah Burhanuddin on insta She is wife of Hussain BS

in the last 3 days she has totally exposed the ITS system and how there is a problem between rich and poor in the community, I must say she is very brave to accept it and put it in public
didnt see anything on her page. is she conducting podcasts on IG?

Fatema Yamani
Posts: 213
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:59 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3692

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:02 am

She kept lots of screenshots of complains from the people on her story.

guy_sam2005
Posts: 842
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:46 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3693

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:01 am

Fatema Yamani wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:24 pm follow Naqiyah Burhanuddin on insta She is wife of Hussain BS

in the last 3 days she has totally exposed the ITS system and how there is a problem between rich and poor in the community, I must say she is very brave to accept it and put it in public
Well thats what u boasted when u came on this site that you will do...fitnat

Fatema Yamani
Posts: 213
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:59 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3694

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:32 am

guy_sam2005 wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:01 am
Fatema Yamani wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:24 pm follow Naqiyah Burhanuddin on insta She is wife of Hussain BS

in the last 3 days she has totally exposed the ITS system and how there is a problem between rich and poor in the community, I must say she is very brave to accept it and put it in public
Well thats what u boasted when u came on this site that you will do...fitnat
su bole che...Engish sikhi le nai to Guarati maa lakh jhahil abhan

Mkenya
Posts: 546
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:16 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3695

Unread post by Mkenya » Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:36 am

No wonder most of the former posters have left this forum. Personal attacks and uncivil posts have brought this form to a pitiful level.

Kaka Akela
Posts: 477
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:01 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3696

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:11 pm

@ MKenya:
Please take a dose of your own medicine. In response to my last post you personally attacked me for my old age. I have been on this Forum for over 20 years, yes we did have some very scholarly discussion in the beginning, but now it has degraded to personal attacks, foul language and basic ignorance of our deen. Consider me also as a former poster.

_Zulfikaar_
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:16 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3697

Unread post by _Zulfikaar_ » Thu Jul 13, 2023 3:07 am

Fatema Yamani wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:24 pm follow Naqiyah Burhanuddin on insta She is wife of Hussain BS

in the last 3 days she has totally exposed the ITS system and how there is a problem between rich and poor in the community, I must say she is very brave to accept it and put it in public
It almost seems that there is a Maryam in the house of Firoun !!!
But the character of her husband seems lousy who is mostly the dai in waiting.
If you stay in a golden mahal and never understand what it is like to perspire for a few bucks, or there is something like the concept of earning money. My hopes are limited.
I personally saw Husain BS somedays back and he almost behaved as a king with one of his staff. The problem is not that he is bad but he has such a shielded life due to which they will never be able to develop working class empathy if at all.
Such an observation is depressing after going through muffy for the last 10 years.
Essesntially muffy is also not bad but he simply does not understand the problems faced by ordinary folks.
You tell me which rational guy will tell you to change your name if you get divorced twice ?
These guys maybe good but they simply live a shielded and a very entitled life to fully understand the scope and spectrum of the problems and thus make them totally useless to the upliftment of the community.
I doubt is the shia system of absolute power better or the shura system of consultative power ?

Fatema Yamani
Posts: 213
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:59 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3698

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:53 pm

What I find about naqiyah is that she is living alone either in Mumbai or in US she is always bored and always hoping that her husband will give her time. She keeps on taking her son on national and international tours to pass time. Seems like she is really not very found of bohra royalty she posts many funny and islamic posts just like an other women on internet. It's really interesting to see that she is fully aware that normal bohras are facing too many issues with ITS and other community affairs.

allbird
Posts: 607
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:01 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3699

Unread post by allbird » Sun Jul 16, 2023 6:52 am

Kaka Akela wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 4:26 pm Bro allbird:

You are not wrong in all your questions, but you do have many questions that i have no answers to as i am not a jamea graduate, or even an insider to what goes on in saifi Mahal. What i know is based on faith. My faith in my misaq and my faith that imam is present and living on this earth. If a Dai does something wrong he is answerable to imam and khuda ta'ala directly, no skin off my back.
I am unable to answer in detail to all the questions you raised as i am washing, ironing, folding my ashara clothes and packing my bags for Dubai, if my wife was alive she would have helped a lot as i am 89 years old now and not very fast moving person due to the old age aches and pains.

Basically, the definition of faith is to believe in something that you don't see; and the reward of the faith is that you will see what you believed when you die.
I believe along with 1,000s of other Dawoodi Bohras that SMS is my dai, whatever he does is fine with me as i have given misaq to him and handed over my soul to him. I don't care what he does with all the money(s) he gets, i am not his watchdog but he is mine.
It is a matter of trust. Either you can trust some on not its upto you, you can not trust halfway and then pick and choose what else to trust or not trust. Trust is like pregnancy, either you are pregnant or not pregnant, there is no halfway about it.
Syedna Moayyed shirazi used to do sajda to imam Mansoor daily. One day Imam Mansoor got angry and told him not to do sajda anymore( just him),
His son imam Moiz was standing nearby and saw and heard all this. When Syed moayyed approached him crying as to why Imam Mansoor stopped him from doing sajda then imam Moiz told him to keep doing sajda no matter what imam says. So sajda is not new thing started by dai.
There ais a difference in sajda to Allah and sajda to imam and dai. Sajda to dai is actually should be called taqbeel ul ard, which means kissing the earth where mola is. Have ever seen a devotee lying down full body on the ground when they come in presence of the Dali lama??? I am sire some Buddhists wuestion that too, which is even worst than sajda.

Now i have to get back to packing chores.

Thanks for your response and all the others who followed this questionnaire thread. When Imam Mansoor AS said NOT to do sajada yet S. Moayyed continued it's called NA-FARMANI, And i am not sure about authenticity of this story, it sounds twisted to suit someone purpose.

Anyway please continue your journey, stay safe and see you back on this forum as we left you. No matter which side you are on you are much respected and valued.

Dua - ma -yaad anne if i have said or wrote some words which may be hurtful so please maaf karjo. but please say active and keep in touch have safe journey


zinger
Posts: 2203
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3701

Unread post by zinger » Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:50 am

allbird wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 6:52 am
Kaka Akela wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 4:26 pm Bro allbird:

You are not wrong in all your questions, but you do have many questions that i have no answers to as i am not a jamea graduate, or even an insider to what goes on in saifi Mahal. What i know is based on faith. My faith in my misaq and my faith that imam is present and living on this earth. If a Dai does something wrong he is answerable to imam and khuda ta'ala directly, no skin off my back.
I am unable to answer in detail to all the questions you raised as i am washing, ironing, folding my ashara clothes and packing my bags for Dubai, if my wife was alive she would have helped a lot as i am 89 years old now and not very fast moving person due to the old age aches and pains.

Basically, the definition of faith is to believe in something that you don't see; and the reward of the faith is that you will see what you believed when you die.
I believe along with 1,000s of other Dawoodi Bohras that SMS is my dai, whatever he does is fine with me as i have given misaq to him and handed over my soul to him. I don't care what he does with all the money(s) he gets, i am not his watchdog but he is mine.
It is a matter of trust. Either you can trust some on not its upto you, you can not trust halfway and then pick and choose what else to trust or not trust. Trust is like pregnancy, either you are pregnant or not pregnant, there is no halfway about it.
Syedna Moayyed shirazi used to do sajda to imam Mansoor daily. One day Imam Mansoor got angry and told him not to do sajda anymore( just him),
His son imam Moiz was standing nearby and saw and heard all this. When Syed moayyed approached him crying as to why Imam Mansoor stopped him from doing sajda then imam Moiz told him to keep doing sajda no matter what imam says. So sajda is not new thing started by dai.
There ais a difference in sajda to Allah and sajda to imam and dai. Sajda to dai is actually should be called taqbeel ul ard, which means kissing the earth where mola is. Have ever seen a devotee lying down full body on the ground when they come in presence of the Dali lama??? I am sire some Buddhists wuestion that too, which is even worst than sajda.

Now i have to get back to packing chores.

Thanks for your response and all the others who followed this questionnaire thread. When Imam Mansoor AS said NOT to do sajada yet S. Moayyed continued it's called NA-FARMANI, And i am not sure about authenticity of this story, it sounds twisted to suit someone purpose.

Anyway please continue your journey, stay safe and see you back on this forum as we left you. No matter which side you are on you are much respected and valued.

Dua - ma -yaad anne if i have said or wrote some words which may be hurtful so please maaf karjo. but please say active and keep in touch have safe journey
i echo the same sentiments as @Allbird to @kakaakela - have a safe trip kakaji and remember us all in your dua.

your posts are indeed a sight for sore eyes at times becuase i can almost feel your gentleness and kindness in your words

please do come back soon, you will be missed

allbird
Posts: 607
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:01 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3702

Unread post by allbird » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:32 am

Fatema Yamani wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:41 pm Thats Bohras for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82o0SY07TyM

Amazing ! but what is the opinion of the general community, what do the Bohra's from Pakistan think, have opinion on this video clips ? Does Bohra's from Yemen also belong to this category ? Why doesn't our Syedna follow the suit of these people and attend Hindu Guru's discourse. So confusing whether what Bohra's are doing and does Qasre Aali Saheb's and other attend hindu puja's.

allbird
Posts: 607
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:01 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3703

Unread post by allbird » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:32 am

Fatema Yamani wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:41 pm Thats Bohras for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82o0SY07TyM

Amazing ! but what is the opinion of the general community, what do the Bohra's from Pakistan think, have opinion on this video clips ? Does Bohra's from Yemen also belong to this category ? Why doesn't our Syedna follow the suit of these people and attend Hindu Guru's discourse. So confusing whether what Bohra's are doing and does Qasre Aali Saheb's and other attend hindu puja's.

zinger
Posts: 2203
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3704

Unread post by zinger » Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:01 am

allbird wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:32 am
Fatema Yamani wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:41 pm Thats Bohras for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82o0SY07TyM

Amazing ! but what is the opinion of the general community, what do the Bohra's from Pakistan think, have opinion on this video clips ? Does Bohra's from Yemen also belong to this category ? Why doesn't our Syedna follow the suit of these people and attend Hindu Guru's discourse. So confusing whether what Bohra's are doing and does Qasre Aali Saheb's and other attend hindu puja's.

what a bunch of morons. :shock:

am so glad that their faces were shown. if i see them ever, im going to ask them a question or 2 about listening to a man, nay a fake guru, crow baba or baggy baba as i call him, and what exactly did they learn?

man.. i cant belive these idiots... they are giving the community a horrible name. :roll:

yfm
Posts: 334
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:31 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3705

Unread post by yfm » Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:44 pm

Seyedna Mufadal is making headways in Egypt and all over the Earth. I have no idea about the heavens. :roll:

Seyedna Taher is no where near Seyedna Mufadal.

Am I right?

Fatema Yamani
Posts: 213
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:59 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3706

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:46 pm

Who in his right mind would take such pic especially with medals which does not makes any sense. :lol:
Attachments
Screenshot_20230809_001437.jpg

yfm
Posts: 334
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:31 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3707

Unread post by yfm » Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:00 pm

What is wrong with the picture? I think it shows Seyedna Mufadal looking like Seyedna Mohamed Burhanuddin.

All those medals make us bohras feel proud.

Unlike those buffoons who in the previous pictures portray?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82o0SY07TyM

zinger
Posts: 2203
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3708

Unread post by zinger » Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:57 am

Fatema Yamani wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:46 pm Who in his right mind would take such pic especially with medals which does not makes any sense. :lol:
Virus, didnt you parents teach you to keep your mouth shut if you dont know something? dont display your ignorance.

if you dont know what the medals are, then it certainly will not make sense to you, so you might as well just STFU.

i for one, dont know what they are for. i just responded to you, to put you in your place.

now, go slither away

Kaka Akela
Posts: 477
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:01 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3709

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:22 am

Syedna Aali Qadr Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS was presented with the Wishah al-Neel (Nile Sash) by his excellency the President of Egypt Abdel Fattah al-Sisi on 7th August, 2023 in al-Qahera in recognition of his continued cultural, charitable and social efforts in Egypt. ( Egypt's highest civilian Award).

Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA was presented with the Wishah al-Neel (Nile Sash) on 5th February, 1978 (27th Safar al-Muzaffar, 1398 H) in al-Qahera on the occasion of the inauguration of the zarih mubarak of Maulatona Zainab AS.

Fatema Yamani
Posts: 213
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:59 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3710

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:01 pm

yfm wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:00 pm What is wrong with the picture? I think it shows Seyedna Mufadal looking like Seyedna Mohamed Burhanuddin.

All those medals make us bohras feel proud.

Unlike those buffoons who in the previous pictures portray?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82o0SY07TyM

please remind me what MS has done so far for the Islam or the Bohras in general to deserve any such medal or awards?

any books written?
any free schools or hospitals started?

mazarat which he is developing are now highly expensive and only rich can afford it

if any thing else write it here

zinger
Posts: 2203
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3711

Unread post by zinger » Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:20 am

Fatema Yamani wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:01 pm
yfm wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:00 pm What is wrong with the picture? I think it shows Seyedna Mufadal looking like Seyedna Mohamed Burhanuddin.

All those medals make us bohras feel proud.

Unlike those buffoons who in the previous pictures portray?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82o0SY07TyM

please remind me what MS has done so far for the Islam or the Bohras in general to deserve any such medal or awards?

any books written?
any free schools or hospitals started?

mazarat which he is developing are now highly expensive and only rich can afford it

if any thing else write it here
he must have spent a boatload of the community money on some project there (read as donated/given business) to get those ribbons. Doesnt take an much intelligence to realise that

yfm
Posts: 334
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:31 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3712

Unread post by yfm » Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:23 am

:evil: But nothing we can do to change it. People pay 200,000.00 dinars for ziafat only for 45 mins, less than an hour. So he has free money coming in to do what he can.

But I believe he creates connections for these businesses and gives them karze hasant (interest free).

But I agree, only the rich benefit.

Only the rich believe that he is the path to Jannah.

We are helpless. Those with money makes this jamat go around.

Those without money only have this site to complain but with no avail.

If we were to follow the example of Imam Hussein, we would not give allegiance to these dais and continue with our lives. That is all we can do.

Kaka Akela
Posts: 477
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:01 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3713

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:03 pm

Well, i am back from hot hot hot Dubai where night time temperature was like 109 degrees F, days were close to 120 degrees F. Survived the heat because the nizam to protect from heat was very good. Shades were provided over the lines to get in, all places to sit were air conditioned.

I am here to respond to brother MKenya's request to respond to my comment about him taking a dose of his own medicine.
Dear MKenya, i scrolled back for a long time on this thread but i did not locate your comment about my old age to point to.
So, i sincerely apologize publicly for making that comment, now i don't even recall what I saw or read in your write up to make my comment.
Please forgive me, i have no malice in my heart.
Bro MKeya also asked about couple of lines from Syedi Sadiq Ali Saheb.
It is from a madeh he wrote in shaan of Dai by the title," Murshid che logo khuda na barabar ::: samjhoo to samjho, na samjhoo to na smjho.
I can not give the page number as there are 2 versions of the collections of his writings. I have the old one and you may have the new one. Just look up this madeh in the table of contents and will find it.
After coming back from Dubai, i was feeling very tired, with cough and some stomach issues but i am slowly coming out of it. DMY

yfm
Posts: 334
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:31 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3714

Unread post by yfm » Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:54 pm

:wink: What you saying kaka akela?

Think you spent too much time with the Dais and have become dies yourself

zinger
Posts: 2203
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3715

Unread post by zinger » Thu Aug 17, 2023 1:10 am

Kaka Akela wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:03 pm Well, i am back from hot hot hot Dubai where night time temperature was like 109 degrees F, days were close to 120 degrees F. Survived the heat because the nizam to protect from heat was very good. Shades were provided over the lines to get in, all places to sit were air conditioned.

I am here to respond to brother MKenya's request to respond to my comment about him taking a dose of his own medicine.
Dear MKenya, i scrolled back for a long time on this thread but i did not locate your comment about my old age to point to.
So, i sincerely apologize publicly for making that comment, now i don't even recall what I saw or read in your write up to make my comment.
Please forgive me, i have no malice in my heart.
Bro MKeya also asked about couple of lines from Syedi Sadiq Ali Saheb.
It is from a madeh he wrote in shaan of Dai by the title," Murshid che logo khuda na barabar ::: samjhoo to samjho, na samjhoo to na smjho.
I can not give the page number as there are 2 versions of the collections of his writings. I have the old one and you may have the new one. Just look up this madeh in the table of contents and will find it.
After coming back from Dubai, i was feeling very tired, with cough and some stomach issues but i am slowly coming out of it. DMY
Welcome back Kakaji. Good to read your post again.

glad you are feeling better now.

you said the arrangement was good, so does that mean people were sitting outside of enclosed spaces? like in open lots or something?

merely asking out of curiosity

Kaka Akela
Posts: 477
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:01 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3716

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Thu Aug 17, 2023 1:43 pm

No sitting outside in non-A/c places for waez. Only there were lines to get in the masjid, courtyard or mawaid, and those were covered to protect from harsh sun. The volunteers were conscious of heat and there were many to scan the ITS cards to make stay outside in the shade as short as possible.

Mkenya
Posts: 546
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:16 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3717

Unread post by Mkenya » Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:52 pm

Kaka Akela, In my many years on this forum I have always participated with extreme vigilance not to hurt or insult anyone.
I accept your apology. And many thanks.
Over time this platform has become populated with posters who think their contribution will educate the world. Posters from the glorious past have eased themselves out of this forum just because of the level to which it has sunk. Some posters keep reincarnating themselves with umpteen pseudonyms to see their names in print. They cannot even put a sentence together but consider themselves duty-bound to enlighten us on all topics.

yfm
Posts: 334
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:31 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3718

Unread post by yfm » Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:03 am

:wink: :lol: :mrgreen: wah wah kaka Akela.

I don't know why they don't come from the hiding and be normal scared folks instead of being abnormal scared folks.

Maybe the Dais have shimers waiting around in sheeps clothes.

Mkenya
Posts: 546
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:16 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3719

Unread post by Mkenya » Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:45 pm

Mdudu huyu lazima awe na mchango wake kwenye mada zote. Labda anapenda jina lake liandikwe. Ushauri wangu ni kwamba aandike kwa Kiingereza kama inavyokubalika ulimwenguni kote. Ikiwa hii ni nyingi kuuliza basi fifia tu. Halazimiki kujibu machapisho yote. Labda mtu huyu anapenda kuona jina lake limeandikwa.