different strokes for different folks

Lighten up a little and talk about movies, music, books and recipes and more... this forum provides the flip side to the intense and serious discussion taking place in other forums. No topic is off-limit here so long as it is within the accepted norms of decency and decorum.
MMH

different strokes for different folks

Unread post by MMH » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:04 pm

Women praying in different directions because all of them had their own reasons for where the qiblah was.
Attachments
namaaz.jpg

Bori85

Re: different strokes for different folks

Unread post by Bori85 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:52 am

MMH wrote:Women praying in different directions because all of them had their own reasons for where the qiblah was.
Wierd! Any idea where was this picture taken?

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:26 am

what is happening here?

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:46 am

Bori85 wrote:
MMH wrote:Women praying in different directions because all of them had their own reasons for where the qiblah was.
Wierd! Any idea where was this picture taken?

I have taken this picture so I can vouch that I saw ladies praying in different directions.

Sufi, each of these women had their own logic to where the qiblah was and that's why they prayed in the direction as per their logic...I just happened to be watching and took the picture...and before you ask...I did not pray....

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:47 am

and this is Dubai.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:34 am

I am not getting this, how is this even possible?

I mean no one was leading namaaz? is this a newly built building?

not just me but my entire family and friend circle is amazed....so do reply soon :mrgreen:

think

Unread post by think » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:48 am

I am completely shocked. And this is happening in dubai which is a stronghold of the zadas and where they milk a lot of mumineens.
There is some thing else going on in Houston jamaat also.
Ashtar chuster is in his home turf of houston these days. A mumineen came to him saying one of their family members was sick. Guess what ashtar chuster did. He gathered a few of his chamchas and they all did matam of imam hussain so the person can get well. and all this for a hefty price and the woman was very happy that the sick person would be well again since a zada did matam. when will these people learn that zada ashtar chuster is a con artist number one. The woman could have asked directly from Allah or moula Ali or Imam Hussain and would have had the prayers answered. No miracles happen when these zadas shed crocodile tears or give phoonk or tasbi or handkerchief. control is not in the hands of the zadas hands but in the hands of "ALLAH".

TheLiberatedOne

Unread post by TheLiberatedOne » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:45 am

hahaha.... that was Hilarious! what a shame!....

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:29 am

think wrote:I am completely shocked. And this is happening in dubai which is a stronghold of the zadas and where they milk a lot of mumineens.
There is some thing else going on in Houston jamaat also.
Ashtar chuster is in his home turf of houston these days. A mumineen came to him saying one of their family members was sick. Guess what ashtar chuster did. He gathered a few of his chamchas and they all did matam of imam hussain so the person can get well. and all this for a hefty price and the woman was very happy that the sick person would be well again since a zada did matam. when will these people learn that zada ashtar chuster is a con artist number one. The woman could have asked directly from Allah by taking wasila of moula Ali or Imam Hussain and would have had the prayers answered. No miracles happen when these zadas shed crocodile tears or give phoonk or tasbi or handkerchief. control is not in the hands of the zadas hands but in the hands of "ALLAH".
please see corrected.....there is a huge difference my brother.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:43 am

Sufi monk wrote:I am not getting this, how is this even possible?

I mean no one was leading namaaz? is this a newly built building?

not just me but my entire family and friend circle is amazed....so do reply soon :mrgreen:

This is at a Bohra Hall in a bldg. called Zafrannah. The building is 3 to 4 years old I think...It was a private shitabi. The women were not paying imaamat but what I find odd is that there was no arrow to show qiblah directions in the Hall when all the occupants are bohra...

I must tell you one more thing, I have heard that there are jinns in this building... :roll: So if you hold a dares or shitabi, the sadars do not preside over the occasion at the Hall..they ask the hosts to have them dine at home! I think these pious souls are afraid of being confronted by Jinns... :evil:

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:50 am

this is getting more and more interested, if Amil is afraid of jinn why does he allows people to pray and come in such building, I am now worried about u as well :twisted: lol

no one had qibla direction application in mobile?

or may be all were possessed by jins :shock:

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:17 pm

Sufi monk wrote:this is getting more and more interested, if Amil is afraid of jinn why does he allows people to pray and come in such building, I am now worried about u as well :twisted: lol

no one had qibla direction application in mobile?

or may be all were possessed by jins :shock:

Thanks for your concern Sufi...this shitabi happened just before the Jinn discovery/ stories started. I haven't covered all the women, but there was 1 group who went by the qiblah directions on their phone :lol: .. they give raza for functions but I don't think the aamil/ sadar is there...
I haven't been invited to this hall lately so I don't know...

alam

Unread post by alam » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:23 pm

When qiblah direction is unknown, and it's Namaaz time, then the bayaan I've heard from sabaks is to pray in all farizat Namaaz in all 4 direction. That is if there is doubt.