Donation

Report issues and problems regarding the Forum or troublesome members here. If you have suggestions and ideas on how we can improve this Forum/Website please let us know.
Admin

Donation

Unread post by Admin » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:36 am

We received this email, thought of sharing with you all.
---------------------------

Subject: Donation
Message: You criticize that the Community is asking for money, imagine you to run a small website like yours you are asking for donation so you can imagine a community like this and giving all the facilities in Karbala, haj and other ziyaraat place would not require money? . The point is you have noting to contribute and that is why you use your satanic verses to stray honest and humble mumineen away from their Dai

anajmi

Re: Donation

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:49 am

This is good news for this forum. Did you respond to this email?

alam

Unread post by alam » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:18 am

Reply to To the sender:

Honest and humble mumineeen deserve honesty and humility from those whom they look up to.

Honest and humble Mumineen have been led astray by the bullying, abuse, and deceit of the regime of QasreAali Aal, aamilsahebs, Jameea agents, Kothar etc, etc, etc.

Honest and humble human being's deepest prayers have been answered by giving them a platform to voice, read and reflect upon that which they already know to be true in their hearts and their experience.

I am A Dawodi Bohra and Mumin mukhlis - close to regime described above, who has had an opportunity to ponder upon the contributions from forum members and to occasionally offer my thoughts.

I dream about the day this forum becomes pointless, Because dissent and free speech is restored in our community.

Until then, my gratitude to the website owners and Admins.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:45 am

simple answer is, there is lot of difference between donation and forced gunda gardi and loot.

if I like some one or some place I will donate by my will and not by force.

Bori85

Unread post by Bori85 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:26 am

Admin wrote:We received this email, thought of sharing with you all.
---------------------------

Subject: Donation
Message: You criticize that the Community is asking for money, imagine you to run a small website like yours you are asking for donation so you can imagine a community like this and giving all the facilities in Karbala, haj and other ziyaraat place would not require money? . The point is you have noting to contribute and that is why you use your satanic verses to stray honest and humble mumineen away from their Dai

So after reading this email , what was the reply from the Admin? we would like to see your reply and the response to your reply.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:38 am

Admin wrote:giving all the facilities in Karbala, haj and other ziyaraat place would not require money?
They take donation to run these facilities but they do not pass it on to the mumenins. They charge for every thing even for food at Karbala. And the donation goes to ayyasi like hunting and all.