Search found 285 matches

by canadian
Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:24 pm
Forum: Bohras and Reform
Topic: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018
Replies: 56
Views: 7016

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

The way these ‘level_headed’ and ‘momeenbhai’ express themselves, they must be qasre-aali folks, because only these low class people can be so vulgar.
I doubt ordinary bohra folks will stoop so low.
by canadian
Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:55 pm
Forum: Bohras and Reform
Topic: Bohras for Change: Manifesto
Replies: 33
Views: 3730

Re: Bohras for Change: Manifesto

level_headed wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:49 pm
Aap dekhte reh jaaoge when he gets a state welcome in Australia and USA .
levelheaded

Do you really think that governments in Australia and USA are as corrupt as some in Asia and Africa?
by canadian
Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:57 pm
Forum: Bohras and Reform
Topic: Bohras for Change: Manifesto
Replies: 33
Views: 3730

Re: Bohras for Change: Manifesto

Can any one tell us 1. why the dai family is ‘royal’, i.e. why there are shahzadas and shahzadis (princes and princesses); why are all addressed as sahebs? 2. Why do we have to do sajda to them? 3. Why is daiship hereditary? 4. Why are all Bohra syednas addressed as His Holiness? Is this title self-...
by canadian
Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:38 pm
Forum: Bohras and Reform
Topic: Bohra WhatsApp duniya 2017
Replies: 223
Views: 47314

Re: Bohra WhatsApp duniya 2017

^ ^ ^
I think it is genuine, because the Toronto jamaat has sent out a similar form to be completed by each household.
by canadian
Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:16 pm
Forum: Bohras and Reform
Topic: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics
Replies: 442
Views: 123408

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

Momeenbhai:

Thank you. You have shown your true class .
by canadian
Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:23 pm
Forum: Bohras and Reform
Topic: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics
Replies: 442
Views: 123408

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

Ali (Alahi salaam) Ameer ul Momeenin. Those who cant even take his name properly how would they understand him? And those who know how to take his name correctly, will curse the first three khalifas and then will let their followers be beaten up by mobs and themselves run away with police protectio...
by canadian
Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:56 am
Forum: Bohras and Reform
Topic: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics
Replies: 442
Views: 123408

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

’I know everyone on this forum loves aqa ali immensely so i humbly request, please use words extremely carefully when using them for molana ali... god forbid, in our collective ignorance we might commit a sin!!” Is this not a classic example of how to scare people away from any criticism or asking a...
by canadian
Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:20 am
Forum: Bohras and Reform
Topic: Moula tus in Paris
Replies: 38
Views: 4484

Re: Moula tus in Paris

The concern is finding such a representative of Allah. Can you point out such a person to me? If you have a good suggestion as to whom we all should take as a representative of Allah, please tell on this forum. What about Mahatma Gandhi, Nelson Mandela, Mother Teresa, Martin Luther King, Vinoba Bha...
by canadian
Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:07 pm
Forum: Bohras and Reform
Topic: Bohra WhatsApp duniya 2017
Replies: 223
Views: 47314

Re: Bohra WhatsApp duniya 2017

Mkenya wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:41 pm
What is OHBAT!
I asked a mulla/khidmat guzaar and he said it means practice or rehearsal.
Our leaders are determined to make the Bohras forget their mother tongue and instead use this bastardized "lisan ul dawat".
by canadian
Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:52 am
Forum: Bohras and Reform
Topic: Bohra WhatsApp duniya 2017
Replies: 223
Views: 47314

Re: Bohra WhatsApp duniya 2017

^^^ Bayans by children, practice runs (ohbat) for muharram majlis, matams after namaaz, matams at darghas, matams at cemeteries, matams at weddings or at any happy or sad occasion, sajda to a mortal, calling oneself “abde sayedna”, bastardized language becoming ‘dawat ni zabaan’, zakat and other due...
by canadian
Mon May 22, 2017 7:18 pm
Forum: Bohras and Reform
Topic: Misaq the practise of oath taking in Dawoodi Bohra
Replies: 44
Views: 3366

Re: Misaq the practise of oath taking in Dawoodi Bohra

I am very much sabeel payer and not just that I sponsor 10 days of dabba to all needy in my place every month. Alhumdolillah because it helps them. I have presence in 8 different countries and attached receipt is from my home town in India. I pay sabeel every where because this money is used for ma...
by canadian
Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:22 pm
Forum: Bohras and Reform
Topic: Will notes ban affect cash flow of Kothar?
Replies: 29
Views: 11420

Re: Will notes ban affect cash flow of Kothar?

^ ^
Sheikh saheb:

Do you really have to use such bad language to get your point across?
by canadian
Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:48 pm
Forum: Bohras and Reform
Topic: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016
Replies: 1065
Views: 254682

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

image.jpeg Bunglow gifted by SMS to Tanzania President in Dar es Salaam When I left Tanzania long ago, Julius Nyerere was president and if I remember correctly, the above photo is of his official residence on the ocean front near the harbour entrance. Does it therefore mean that MS bought this prop...
by canadian
Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:44 pm
Forum: Islam Today
Topic: Sunnah of the Prophet
Replies: 26
Views: 1619

Re: Bohras for Change

^ ^ ^
anajmi:
I give up. As I told the other gentleman, I agree to disagree. Unfortunately the more you will write the more I shall think that you are an intolerant, nasty, rude person! Peace. :(
by canadian
Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:41 pm
Forum: Islam Today
Topic: Sunnah of the Prophet
Replies: 26
Views: 1619

Re: Bohras for Change

So-called Muslims who are intolerant will always end their argument by saying that it is the Sunnah of the prophet. They will not talk about what is fardh. And if you don't keep a beard, they will indirectly insult you to be feminine. End of argument.
by canadian
Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:34 pm
Forum: What is happening in your Jamat?
Topic: Mullahs on the main frame
Replies: 4
Views: 1763

Re: Mullahs on the main frame

sugguma wrote:[quote=______________________________

Does any Canadian regular jamaat goer know if any resolutions re. FGM have been passed in any of the Canadian Jamaats...or has it happened only in UK, Usa and Australia, Kenya and Europe?
Not in Toronto jamaat.
by canadian
Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:02 pm
Forum: What is happening in your Jamat?
Topic: Mullahs on the main frame
Replies: 4
Views: 1763

Re: Mullahs on the main frame

Not only accountability and invasion of privacy are bothersome, but also the ‘royalty” of the dai’s family, the sajda to the dai and his henchmen, the permission to sit in the masjid (for God’s sake why do I have to do “tasleem” and wait for “raza” of a mere mortal in God’s house?), asking the dai t...
by canadian
Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:33 pm
Forum: Bohras and Reform
Topic: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics) - 2016
Replies: 293
Views: 48655

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics) - 2016

^ ^ Saif53: Biradar bhai may or may not accept that he is confused; but can you kindly explain your master's (SMS') changing tunes regarding SKQ. Maybe he can also explain the various colours of his master SMS .... from gulam of Mazoon, to dawat na dushman, to gale lagawis, to laanat on kakaji ........
by canadian
Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:17 am
Forum: Islam Today
Topic: Sunnah of the Prophet
Replies: 26
Views: 1619

Re: Bohras for Change

^^
There is nothing in the Quaran about beard. I did not say that the prophet did not keep a beard. But if he did it does not mean that I must have one. Similarly the prophet did not use a motor car , a telephone or a computer, but you and I do.
by canadian
Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:44 am
Forum: Islam Today
Topic: Sunnah of the Prophet
Replies: 26
Views: 1619

Re: Bohras for Change

altaf, Sir: For the benefit of stupid people like me, could you kindly provide scientific proof of all the benefits of keeping a beard. Next time I go to Eastern European countries or Indonesia, I shall ask those Muslim women if not keeping purdah makes them less Muslim. I am assuming you are from ...
by canadian
Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:12 am
Forum: Islam Today
Topic: Sunnah of the Prophet
Replies: 26
Views: 1619

Re: Bohras for Change

altaf, Sir:

For the benefit of stupid people like me, could you kindly provide scientific proof of all the benefits of keeping a beard.
Next time I go to Eastern European countries or Indonesia, I shall ask those Muslim women if not keeping purdah makes them less Muslim.
by canadian
Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:35 am
Forum: Islam Today
Topic: Sunnah of the Prophet
Replies: 26
Views: 1619

Sunnah of the Prophet

People talk of Sunnah, beards and purdah. Is there a picture of the prophet sporting a beard? Even if there was, may be he had no alternative but to have a beard because in those days there were no razors! Also the prophet rode a camel; why do these sunnah followers ride in a motor car? We have prog...
by canadian
Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:50 pm
Forum: Bohras and Reform
Topic: SKQ dialogue with California reform group
Replies: 67
Views: 17952

Re: SKQ dialogue with California reform group

seeker110 wrote:Why call this a religion, it is a club for the Gumrah and Misfits. Throw in some stupid people for good measure.
Agreed 100%
by canadian
Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:16 am
Forum: Bohras and Reform
Topic: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016
Replies: 1065
Views: 254682

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

^ ^
zinger bhai:

Sufi monk has come back to tell us how he went to Iraq and how he saved all the holy sites single handed. Our resident virus is "Incredible" with his many adventures, many id's, multiple residences and many enterprises. I cannot help but admire this character. :D
by canadian
Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:39 pm
Forum: Bohras and Reform
Topic: SKQ dialogue with California reform group
Replies: 67
Views: 17952

Re: SKQ dialogue with California reform group

^ ^ Bro. objectiveobserver53: So based upon your argument, Christianity was in existence for more than six hundred years, then why follow this new religion of Islam? Similarly if slavery was practiced for hundreds of years, why abolish it? And if the misaaq (which makes you swear to be a slave of a ...
by canadian
Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:33 am
Forum: What is happening in your Jamat?
Topic: Pest Control
Replies: 8
Views: 2453

Re: Pest Control

SBM wrote:
Tayyeb wrote:you mean there is a new scheme to control MS clan?
There is NO INSECTICIDE to control that clan unless you can NEUTER them. :lol:
Has any one any insecticide or method to control or eliminate this "Incredible" pest who mutates every now and then in to Al-Noor, Tayyeb, monginis, sufi monk, etc.??
by canadian
Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:45 pm
Forum: Bohras and Reform
Topic: Dawoodi Bohras in the media - 2016
Replies: 141
Views: 69192

Re: Dawoodi Bohras in the media - 2016

^^^
Kaka Akela:
Your question should be “when will ordinary folk wake up?”, not “when will clergy wake up?”.
The clergy is already wide awake and robbing the community left and right.
by canadian
Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:19 am
Forum: Bohras and Reform
Topic: Combat Kothar by Collective Commitment
Replies: 10
Views: 2582

Re: Combat Kothar by Collective Commitment

ponga bhori wrote:[quote="]
[/quote][/quote]

Bro ponga bhori:
Why should he be afraid of Allah, when Allah is his companion, his guide, his greatest strength?
by canadian
Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:55 am
Forum: Bohras and Reform
Topic: Combat Kothar by Collective Commitment
Replies: 10
Views: 2582

Re: Combat Kothar by Collective Commitment

FYI I AM NO RELATIVE OF KQ....I AM JUST A HUMBLE FOLLOWER OF SYEDNA MUFADDAL SAIFUDDIN TUS... WELL HAVE U REALLY CHECKED INSAF'S RELIABILITY....IF NOT CHECK IT AGAIN...YOU ARE MISTAKEN SOMEWHERE...WILL DISCUSS LAUGHING STOCK LATER ON AFTER U READ INSAF'S PREVIOUS POSTS.... true_bohra: My apologies ...
by canadian
Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:20 am
Forum: Bohras and Reform
Topic: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016
Replies: 1065
Views: 254682

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

PAL YOU MISSED AUSTRALIA :lol: I am surprised abde can spell Australia in one go. btw muffy didnt visited Australia from long time now, any reason? in fact I dont even remember he visited this continent ever? Australian dollars have more value than srilankan currency ask him to visit :lol: Noorani ...