Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
alivasan
Posts: 320
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 9:28 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#391

Unread post by alivasan » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:55 am

Reporter wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 8:33 pm
This is an old video but bears repeating for the arrogance this shameless man!

haramkhors..



think
Posts: 1800
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:15 am

#392

Unread post by think » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:02 pm

This guy definitely deserves this title. He hoodwinked many mumineens from Houston, Texas. To the extent that other than monetary gain he was able to make 60 and 70 year olds of Houston bow down to his peanut of a son . a 14 year old that liked to play video games.



gulam_parinda
Posts: 130
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:46 am

#393

Unread post by gulam_parinda » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:39 am

On Eid day people are performing namaz without imamat in maszid...Unable to verify city...
Attachments
VID-20180620-WA0042.mp4
(1.71 MiB) Downloaded 612 times



Reporter
Posts: 223
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:34 am

#394

Unread post by Reporter » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:08 pm

Tasneem Nizami takes on the money-grubbing amils...

Attachments
AUDIO-2018-06-23-00-22-08.aac
(8.29 MiB) Downloaded 452 times



Reporter
Posts: 223
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:34 am

#395

Unread post by Reporter » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:11 pm

Here's an anonymous response to Tasneem Nizami...

Attachments
AUDIO-2018-06-23-06-45-39.opus
(471.73 KiB) Downloaded 405 times



Reporter
Posts: 223
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:34 am

#396

Unread post by Reporter » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:13 pm

Tasneem Nizami responds...

Attachments
AUDIO-2018-06-23-06-46-06.aac
(1.63 MiB) Downloaded 411 times



Reporter
Posts: 223
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:34 am

#397

Unread post by Reporter » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:21 pm

Murtaza Munshi from Indore in support of Ms Nizami...

Attachments
AUDIO-2018-06-23-23-14-47.opus
(1.7 MiB) Downloaded 454 times



Reporter
Posts: 223
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:34 am

#398

Unread post by Reporter » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:36 pm

Don't blame the amils, it is the mafia boss, stupid.... says Hibtullah Attari of Udaipur

Attachments


AUDIO-2018-06-24-00-57-41.m4a
(5.03 MiB) Downloaded 1059 times




momeenbhai
Posts: 303
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

#399

Unread post by momeenbhai » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:56 am

Reporter wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:36 pm
Don't blame the amils, it is the mafia boss, stupid.... says Hibtullah Attari of Udaipur

Accha to Ali ke bugz ne tujhe qaum se bahar aur naimat se mehrum kar diya, are e bewakoof meri baat sun.

Ali (A) kaa naam to bahot badi baat hain, agar kisi sacche momeen ke naam se bhi tu kisi kaam ki shuruaat karenga to woh bhi kaam kamyaab ho jayenga. iska matlab hain puri zindagi mein tune Ali aur ek sacche momeen ki shaan samjh hi nahi aayi.

Allah kaa kalaam momeen ke naam mein hain. aur Ali ameerul momeenin hain. ye baat samjh ne ke liye dil mein pakizgi aur Allah ki shaan ka pata hona chahhiye.

Allah kaa kaba aur Allah ki kitaab Momeen kaa qalb hain.


*Note : of course I am talking about true momeen. who always acts in the way of Allah.



gulam_parinda
Posts: 130
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:46 am

#400

Unread post by gulam_parinda » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:41 pm

Reporter wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:36 pm
Don't blame the amils, it is the mafia boss, stupid.... says Hibtullah Attari of Udaipur

As per my knowledge he is not Hibtulla Attari...And if it's true then he was back stabbing progressives for nearly 4 decades by getting VVIP privilege from kotharis..and remain here progressive jamaat member for several years..But I agree with his quote that people and head cleargy is more responsible for present condition of community...



think
Posts: 1800
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:15 am

#401

Unread post by think » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:05 pm

gulam parinda is just a big show off. redirecting away from the topic and boasting himself



gulam_parinda
Posts: 130
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:46 am

#402

Unread post by gulam_parinda » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:34 am

think wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:05 pm
gulam parinda is just a big show off. redirecting away from the topic and boasting himself
No I am not redirecting topic...Hibtulla Attari is main progressive jamat member....Then why he was obtaining kothari's VVIP treatment...It means he was fooling their own progressive people...it's just a simple quary....Why double standard...

P.S.- If he is Hibtulla Attari



dal-chaval-palidu
Posts: 504
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:46 am

#403

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:46 am

Ramzan came and passed by, I just wanted to know what is the update on Badri Lacewala?

Has he still disappeared? Or is he back and was seen regularly in Ramzan?



gulam_parinda
Posts: 130
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:46 am

#404

Unread post by gulam_parinda » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:43 am

*Crying 😭 Class ..*

*Non Sense & Literally an Idiot people of our Community.!!*

Attachments
VID-20180703-WA0007.mp4
(4.65 MiB) Downloaded 616 times



allbird
Posts: 431
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:01 am

#405

Unread post by allbird » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:56 am

gulam_parinda wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:43 am
*Crying 😭 Class ..*

*Non Sense & Literally an Idiot people of our Community.!!*


These people are bawling and i was rolling with laughter literally. And that idi@t telling them to wipe their over their faces to bring shine on.

Funny Funny video :lol: :lol:



gulam_parinda
Posts: 130
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:46 am

#406

Unread post by gulam_parinda » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:01 pm

See what they are serving in FMB Shifaa Ki Thaali
Attachments
WhatsAppImage2018-07-03.jpeg


WhatsApp-Audio-2018-07-03.mp3
(498.42 KiB) Downloaded 177 times




think
Posts: 1800
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:15 am

#407

Unread post by think » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:33 am

stop taking fmb thali and adopt back the old culture of cooking what you desire to eat.

These people crying , I hear goats baa, baa, baa. how silly is this.



dal-chaval-palidu
Posts: 504
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:46 am

#408

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:49 pm

http://english.ahram.org.eg/NewsContent ... GP--m.aspx

Indian leader of Dawoodi Bohra sect donates EGP 10 mln to Tahya Misr fund



Pandora786
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:47 pm

#409

Unread post by Pandora786 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:35 am

After Singapore its Malaysia's turn. I wonder will he be allowed iinto KL since Malaysia is Anti Shite!

Here is a recent article :-
http://www.atimes.com/article/no-safe-p ... a-muslims/

_____________________________________________________
Mumineen / Mumenaat,

Baad Afzalus Salaam,

BUSRAH BUSRAH BUSRAH

Our Aqa Maula Syeda Aali Qadr Abu Jaffrus Sadiq Mufaddal Saifuddin Saheb tus has accepted the araz of Malaysian Jamaat and will be arriving Kuala Lumpur on the 20th July 2018 (Friday) night InShaAllah.

The Blessing of Allah Subhanahu va Ta'ala is showering on the mumineen of Far-East Bilads and specially on Malaysian and Singapore mumineen. The Dai of Panjatan-e-Paak SA, Dai of Ayimmat Tahereen will be among us to bless and shower us with barakat barakat barakat.

During this ayaam of Ashara Ohbat the Dai of Imam Husain SA himself will be leading us. We are indeed blessed to do matam and buqa in the presence of and in the Noorani Nazaraat of our Aqa Maula tus.

The onus is upon us mumineen of Singapore to get ourselves ready and travel to Kuala Lumpur to welcome our Maula with open hearts and to araz to Maula to come to Singapore.

Aqa Maula tus with karam and ehsaan will do Waaz Mubarak on Sunday (22nd July 2018) and mumineen, mumenaat and farzando of Singapore are urged to travel to Kuala Lumpur to do Talaqqi and par take in the Barakat of Aqa Maula's tus waaz. Not a single mumin or mumenaat or their farzando should be left out.

Farmaan from Dawat-e-Hadiyah has also come stating that "Singapore thi ziyadah si ziyadah mumineen hazeer thai ane Aqa Maula tus ni waaz ni barakat hasil kareh".

We will get azeem nekmat of Deedar, Kalam Noorani and if arrangements are possible to do qadambosi of our Aqa Maula tus.

Mumineen can leave on Saturday night or Sunday early morning to be in Kuala Lumpur for the Waaz Mubarak. It is a weekend and therefore there will be no problems of taking leave.

Anjuman-e-Burhani (Singapore) is looking into hiring of buses for mumineen to travel to KL and back and more information will be given out soon on this matter.


Vas Salaam,
Anjuman-E-Burhani, Singapore



ajamali
Posts: 303
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

#410

Unread post by ajamali » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:56 pm

Once again, Mufaddalies taking things to a new level of crazy!


lickers.mp4
(12.44 MiB) Downloaded 422 times



UnhappyBohra
Posts: 533
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:23 pm

#411

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:23 pm

A new level of Disgusting. Following in the footsteps of their disgusting leader. What a pity no one can find anything more productive for these kids to do. Even making them just wash the dishes instead of licking them would be more productive!



canadian
Posts: 299
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:57 pm

#412

Unread post by canadian » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:20 pm

ajamali wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:56 pm
Once again, Mufaddalies taking things to a new level of crazy!

lickers.mp4
What kind of parents allow their kids to do such disgusting acts and what kind of society/religion we Dawoodi Bohras are in? Don’t we realize that our leaders are uneducated, but cunning, vulgar thugs?



objectiveobserver53
Posts: 339
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

#413

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:45 pm

Holy Guacamole! There's more. This appears to be quite the thing among young brain-dead Mufaddalies (wait that's redundant!!)...Some kids go biking, some swimming but Mufaddali kids have their own sport...Licking and Picking! Move out curling there is a new sport for all seasons!! ROFLMAO
lickers2.mp4
(25.35 MiB) Downloaded 133 times



Ozdundee
Posts: 841
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 6:57 am

#414

Unread post by Ozdundee » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:22 pm

Experiment to reverse civilisation

Muffy wants to take Bohras to beginning of evolution

1. Kill wildlife. 18 Century
2. Men to cook, 12 century Mongol period
3. Remove cooking skills from women FMB 5000BC
4. Mutilate females 10th century
5. Remove western toilets 19th century
6. Chest beating and wailing ohbat 100,000 BC
7. Children scavenging for food 200,000 BC
8. New fatwa....500,000 BC
9. Forget Allah sing Allah na Diai 1000 BC pharoah era
10 new fatwa walk naked like apes...1 million years BC



dal-chaval-palidu
Posts: 504
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:46 am

#415

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:56 pm

Pandora786 wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:35 am
After Singapore its Malaysia's turn. I wonder will he be allowed iinto KL since Malaysia is Anti Shite!

Here is a recent article :-
http://www.atimes.com/article/no-safe-p ... a-muslims/

_____________________________________________________
Mumineen / Mumenaat,

Baad Afzalus Salaam,

BUSRAH BUSRAH BUSRAH

Our Aqa Maula Syeda Aali Qadr Abu Jaffrus Sadiq Mufaddal Saifuddin Saheb tus has accepted the araz of Malaysian Jamaat and will be arriving Kuala Lumpur on the 20th July 2018 (Friday) night InShaAllah.

The Blessing of Allah Subhanahu va Ta'ala is showering on the mumineen of Far-East Bilads and specially on Malaysian and Singapore mumineen. The Dai of Panjatan-e-Paak SA, Dai of Ayimmat Tahereen will be among us to bless and shower us with barakat barakat barakat.

During this ayaam of Ashara Ohbat the Dai of Imam Husain SA himself will be leading us. We are indeed blessed to do matam and buqa in the presence of and in the Noorani Nazaraat of our Aqa Maula tus.

The onus is upon us mumineen of Singapore to get ourselves ready and travel to Kuala Lumpur to welcome our Maula with open hearts and to araz to Maula to come to Singapore.

Aqa Maula tus with karam and ehsaan will do Waaz Mubarak on Sunday (22nd July 2018) and mumineen, mumenaat and farzando of Singapore are urged to travel to Kuala Lumpur to do Talaqqi and par take in the Barakat of Aqa Maula's tus waaz. Not a single mumin or mumenaat or their farzando should be left out.

Farmaan from Dawat-e-Hadiyah has also come stating that "Singapore thi ziyadah si ziyadah mumineen hazeer thai ane Aqa Maula tus ni waaz ni barakat hasil kareh".

We will get azeem nekmat of Deedar, Kalam Noorani and if arrangements are possible to do qadambosi of our Aqa Maula tus.

Mumineen can leave on Saturday night or Sunday early morning to be in Kuala Lumpur for the Waaz Mubarak. It is a weekend and therefore there will be no problems of taking leave.

Anjuman-e-Burhani (Singapore) is looking into hiring of buses for mumineen to travel to KL and back and more information will be given out soon on this matter.


Vas Salaam,
Anjuman-E-Burhani, Singapore
did MS actually visit Malaysia ? Just wanted to check.



momeenbhai
Posts: 303
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

#416

Unread post by momeenbhai » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:32 pm

yes he visited and performed iftitah of masjid and markaz.....



momeenbhai
Posts: 303
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

#417

Unread post by momeenbhai » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:35 pm

ajamali wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:56 pm
Once again, Mufaddalies taking things to a new level of crazy!



lickers.mp4
they may be taking it to next level, but you should be aware that Muhammed(sa) use to lick his fingers and plates completely before leaving his food plates.

taher ne poochi jo if he is aware of any sunnah.

btw dollar is getting stronger day by day I am sure taher is making millions out of thin air or maybe losing millions collected from his followers. :lol: :lol: :lol:



SBM
Posts: 6181
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

#418

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:48 pm

but you should be aware that Muhammed(sa) use to lick his fingers and plates completely before leaving his food plates.
Did he lick OTHER peoples fingers and Plates too :twisted:



momeenbhai
Posts: 303
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

#419

Unread post by momeenbhai » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:35 am

SBM wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:48 pm
but you should be aware that Muhammed(sa) use to lick his fingers and plates completely before leaving his food plates.
Did he lick OTHER peoples fingers and Plates too :twisted:
Are these kids licking others fingers?



gulam_parinda
Posts: 130
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:46 am

#420

Unread post by gulam_parinda » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:39 am

momeenbhai wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:35 am
SBM wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:48 pm


Did he lick OTHER peoples fingers and Plates too :twisted:
Are these kids licking others fingers?
Yes they are.....See this video properly...They are licking lots of spoons and I think they provide only 8 spoons per thaal in mawaid..
Attachments
VID-20180728-WA0010.mp4
(12.44 MiB) Downloaded 81 times