58 died in Saifee Mahal mishap

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
wise_guy
Posts: 700
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:52 pm

58 died in Saifee Mahal mishap

#1

Unread post by wise_guy » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:57 am

Just got info from some sources, including burhani guards that the total number of people who died in the Saifee Mahal stampede post the wafat of Syedna Burhanudding (RA) was 58 and not 18 as was reported in the initial and early reports.

In a popular gujarati magazine called Chitralekha, it has been reported in an interview from Shz Idris Bhaisaheb that each victim was paid 2,52,000 rupees as compensation whereas ground reality is that nobody was paid a single penny. Instead, full healthcare payment was collected by the respective hospital (I guess Saifee Hospital) from the families of the victim before their body was disposed to them.

Su niraali shaan che & mumin toh jannat ma vasi raya che :P

Bohra_by_birth
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:16 am

Re: 58 died in Saifee Mahal mishap

#2

Unread post by Bohra_by_birth » Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:42 am

I second that. A relative of mine died in the mishap. Not only was their family not paid a single penny, but were in fact harassed with the janaza dafan. And yes they were charged the full amount for the burial.

DB- MUMBAIKAR
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:20 am

Re: 58 died in Saifee Mahal mishap

#3

Unread post by DB- MUMBAIKAR » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:33 am

I lost my best friend and was in mumbai during this mishap.... its the biggest lie that anybody was paid any compensation... infact I clearly recall that the area Aamil (where my friend and his family lives) was so shameless that he collected extra hakun naffs and also forced the grieving family of my friend to sponsor a niyaz during the ensuing 40 days drama which was very cunningly camouflaged as Khatmul Quran by the Kothar... and all this on the night when my friend was to be buried !!!... His family was already deeply distressed and the aamil was adding salt to the injury.... i was deeply apalled by such attitude of kothar to the common bohras...

Unfortunately most bohras are completely blinded by this fanaticism of revering the "Moula" as some diety (like a hindu worshipping an idol)... until this incident i had respect for the position and rutba of Dai (although i never behaved like the crazy bohris) but after the demise of Syedna Burhanuddin and takeover by his wretched son, I have lost complete faith in our community.... Be it SMS or SKQ, all are here to suck money from the gullible bohras by giving false notion of taking them to jannat in the hereafter...effectively they are no different then your rogue babas like Asaram and such other rascals who are dime a dozen in india..

Confusd_DB
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:59 am

Re: 58 died in Saifee Mahal mishap

#4

Unread post by Confusd_DB » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:00 pm

I was also a fan of smb... I still am..

But that night changed... Me a bit... I dont have any spiritual connect with muffi... I never used to go to his waaz... Have never even done didar when I knew smb is not coming.

Actually me and my frnd were at the front gate of Saifee mahal when the mishap and Stampede happened. We were lucky that we diverted and gone to the narrow lane... Then we stand there for one hour... And since I was a fan I forced my frnd ti go in since crowd has thinned... We went in... I cried for hours... But they didn't allowed us to see... Maula...


A group of ppl including me even went inside Saifee mahal n shouted for muffi so that he can hear and let us see.... But he was asleep and didn't mind ppl shouting... Also, when we argued with the fake miya sahebs all told ki muffi Aaram farmawe che... We risked our lives to come over here... And muffi Aram farmawe che... His father is dead... N son has to do Aram rather than support his followers...


Then on the next day I preferred watching it on relay rather than going in personal... There I saw ppl walking on ppl... There also stupid bohra would have told maara upar thi toh Falaana bhai saheb gaya... Mane toh ajab sharaf milse... Such is the stupidity.... I'm glad... That even my mom n dad are very much enlightened...


We are neither supporting not denying anyone... We are just living our lives as we were...

Confusd_DB
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:59 am

Re: 58 died in Saifee Mahal mishap

#5

Unread post by Confusd_DB » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:02 pm

Sad to hear that Mumbaikar

salsabeel
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:38 pm

Re: 58 died in Saifee Mahal mishap

#6

Unread post by salsabeel » Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:03 pm

DB- MUMBAIKAR wrote:I lost my best friend and was in mumbai during this mishap.... its the biggest lie that anybody was paid any compensation... infact I clearly recall that the area Aamil (where my friend and his family lives) was so shameless that he collected extra hakun naffs and also forced the grieving family of my friend to sponsor a niyaz during the ensuing 40 days drama which was very cunningly camouflaged as Khatmul Quran by the Kothar... and all this on the night when my friend was to be buried !!!... His family was already deeply distressed and the aamil was adding salt to the injury.... i was deeply apalled by such attitude of kothar to the common bohras...

Unfortunately most bohras are completely blinded by this fanaticism of revering the "Moula" as some diety (like a hindu worshipping an idol)... until this incident i had respect for the position and rutba of Dai (although i never behaved like the crazy bohris) but after the demise of Syedna Burhanuddin and takeover by his wretched son, I have lost complete faith in our community.... Be it SMS or SKQ, all are here to suck money from the gullible bohras by giving false notion of taking them to jannat in the hereafter...effectively they are no different then your rogue babas like Asaram and such other rascals who are dime a dozen in india..
It is truly sad to hear your story, not only is there no support shown by the community leaders, but they are making the situation even worse. It is inhumane. But do not lose hope so quickly brother. SKQ is very different form what you are used to. He has given so much more money to the betterment of people than has been given to him. His sons have established, by Allah's grace, well performing businesses, with the niyyat of doing khidmat of dawat and mumeneen. Give him a chance, you have nothing to lose, but maybe, so much to gain.

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: 58 died in Saifee Mahal mishap

#7

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:12 pm

Not only were the victims of the stampede denied any monetary help but on the contrary they were asked to pay the burial charges (Kafan Chors) and there was not a single representative from Kothar to help the victims families in J.J. morgue and ensure that the dead bodies were handed over to them at the earliest. In fact, the families had to wait for hours together to get the dead bodies after completing the cumbersome paperwork.

wise_guy
Posts: 700
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:52 pm

Re: 58 died in Saifee Mahal mishap

#8

Unread post by wise_guy » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:53 pm

I challenge people like James and his brethren to post even a small piece of nonsense here. I guess, they will not have a single letter of defense on this subject. I think, this is it.. James should wave the white flag of loss and declare his defeat here!

M Taha
Posts: 372
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:56 pm

Re: 58 died in Saifee Mahal mishap

#9

Unread post by M Taha » Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:49 pm

wise_guy wrote:I challenge people like James and his brethren to post even a small piece of nonsense here. I guess, they will not have a single letter of defense on this subject. I think, this is it.. James should wave the white flag of loss and declare his defeat here!
james is just his master puppet, he doesnt have any thing to win or lose, he is getting paid for his non sense, and he is happy with it.

to accept defeat one needs courage and james and his alikes lacks it.

trvoice
Posts: 169
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:11 pm

Re: 58 died in Saifee Mahal mishap

#10

Unread post by trvoice » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:02 pm

M Taha wrote:
wise_guy wrote:I challenge people like James and his brethren to post even a small piece of nonsense here. I guess, they will not have a single letter of defense on this subject. I think, this is it.. James should wave the white flag of loss and declare his defeat here!
james is just his master puppet, he doesnt have any thing to win or lose, he is getting paid for his non sense, and he is happy with it.

to accept defeat one needs courage and james and his alikes lacks it.
That is if he is even getting paid. For most part I would guess he must be paying to do this. Azeem khidmat nu sharaf only for 53000

DB- MUMBAIKAR
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:20 am

Re: 58 died in Saifee Mahal mishap

#11

Unread post by DB- MUMBAIKAR » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:29 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:Not only were the victims of the stampede denied any monetary help but on the contrary they were asked to pay the burial charges (Kafan Chors) and there was not a single representative from Kothar to help the victims families in J.J. morgue and ensure that the dead bodies were handed over to them at the earliest. In fact, the families had to wait for hours together to get the dead bodies after completing the cumbersome paperwork.
I concur with your comments that not a single representative from kothar was present either in Saify Hospital or JJ Hospital... infact they were instructed to stay away because of the media attention that this tragedy had gained....infact the police informed that because of non-availability of the community leaders in hospital, the issue was complicated further and the bodies were required to be moved from private hospital (Saify) to Govt hospital (JJ) to complete government formalities since this was a stampede. The mishap happened at around 1.30 - 2.00 am in early morning on Saturday and the bodies were finally handed over to the relatives at late evening on Satuday almost after 18-20 hours after death without being kept in any preservation.

Unfortunately, this issue is already moved to the back burner and today nobody even talks about it. Surely lots of money have exchanged hands between muffy's henchmen and the maharashtra government to forget and erase this manslaughter of innocent people from their memories.

Its is appalling to note that these kothari mafias and more specifically SMS has no regret whatsoever. In the 40 days, not on a single day did they thought of dedicating a khatmul quran to these stampede victims. Forget dedicating khatmul quran, they were not even mentioned in any duas / bayans. It is a shame that the bohras are following such a butcher......May Allah Ta'ala give taufeeq to common bohras to understand the evil designs of these so called rehnuma's who are nothing more than parasites always waiting for an oppurtunity to only suck money from you and will not even care if you are crushed under their feets.

However, one must not forget that Allah Ta'ala is watching and it is foolish on the part of any human being (even if they are some high profile community leaders like SMS) that they will be spared of punishment for their misdeeds because of his lineage or status. Infact Allah's wrath on such people will be harsher...

Akhtiar Wahid
Posts: 804
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:22 am

Re: 58 died in Saifee Mahal mishap

#12

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:13 am

I concur with your comments that not a single representative from kothar was present either in Saify Hospital or JJ Hospital... infact they were instructed to stay away because of the media attention that this tragedy had gained....infact the police informed that because of non-availability of the community leaders in hospital, the issue was complicated further and the bodies were required to be moved from private hospital (Saify) to Govt hospital (JJ) to complete government formalities since this was a stampede. The mishap happened at around 1.30 - 2.00 am in early morning on Saturday and the bodies were finally handed over to the relatives at late evening on Satuday almost after 18-20 hours after death without being kept in any preservation.

Unfortunately, this issue is already moved to the back burner and today nobody even talks about it. Surely lots of money have exchanged hands between muffy's henchmen and the maharashtra government to forget and erase this manslaughter of innocent people from their memories.

Its is appalling to note that these kothari mafias and more specifically SMS has no regret whatsoever. In the 40 days, not on a single day did they thought of dedicating a khatmul quran to these stampede victims. Forget dedicating khatmul quran, they were not even mentioned in any duas / bayans. It is a shame that the bohras are following such a butcher......May Allah Ta'ala give taufeeq to common bohras to understand the evil designs of these so called rehnuma's who are nothing more than parasites always waiting for an oppurtunity to only suck money from you and will not even care if you are crushed under their feets.

However, one must not forget that Allah Ta'ala is watching and it is foolish on the part of any human being (even if they are some high profile community leaders like SMS) that they will be spared of punishment for their misdeeds because of his lineage or status. Infact Allah's wrath on such people will be harsher...
Quick correction Brother, SMS does not believe in Allah (SWT), they cleverly disguise Allah's name and say "KHUDA" which is a Persian Zoroastrian God. they have tricks and techniques to disguise each and everything of Islam, when times are bad they can easily counterfreit and make it sound like a donkey bark.
these people belong to the lowest and the harshest level of Jahanum, they get burned every split second and are made to eat there own defecate.
I was tensed and worried but i thought over it a night before, that what is my stance as a muslim, and some how there was a renaissance in me and i realized above all above everything there is Allah (SWT) and that is all whom i have to believe in and his words i.e. Quran-e-pak, rest is all astray.

Fakhruddinsuratwala
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:03 am

Re: 58 died in Saifee Mahal mishap

#13

Unread post by Fakhruddinsuratwala » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:41 am

Dear Wise Guy
Please send me the ChitraLekha issue and I will surely take the matter up with the Editor to correct his facts.
If anyone has it please send it accross.

regards.

F Suratwala
wise_guy wrote:Just got info from some sources, including burhani guards that the total number of people who died in the Saifee Mahal stampede post the wafat of Syedna Burhanudding (RA) was 58 and not 18 as was reported in the initial and early reports.

In a popular gujarati magazine called Chitralekha, it has been reported in an interview from Shz Idris Bhaisaheb that each victim was paid 2,52,000 rupees as compensation whereas ground reality is that nobody was paid a single penny. Instead, full healthcare payment was collected by the respective hospital (I guess Saifee Hospital) from the families of the victim before their body was disposed to them.

Su niraali shaan che & mumin toh jannat ma vasi raya che :P

Fed Up
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:44 pm

Re: 58 died in Saifee Mahal mishap

#14

Unread post by Fed Up » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:15 pm

I am really sorry to hear about those of you who lost their loved ones and friends. Allah (s.w.t) tamne sabar aape. But i am deeply saddened by the actions of the Shamless kothar. Its just too too much now. Honestly it feels disgusting to be a bohra anymore.

Bohra spring
Posts: 1350
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:37 am

Re: 58 died in Saifee Mahal mishap

#15

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:53 pm

The government was supposed to hold an inquiry and investigation, what has happened there ?

In west 18 or 58 people dying in such a situation would deserve a coroners , crown inquiry or parliamentary special committee inquiry . If the found neglect it would be classified crime and thereafter people charged.

Why is that not being pushed , reformists and well wishers , including SKQ should come forward and ensure this happens , so corruption does not push it under the carpet.

james
Posts: 586
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:06 am

Re: 58 died in Saifee Mahal mishap

#16

Unread post by james » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:10 am

wise_guy wrote:I challenge people like James and his brethren to post even a small piece of nonsense here. I guess, they will not have a single letter of defense on this subject. I think, this is it.. James should wave the white flag of loss and declare his defeat here!
Your obsession with me is unhealthy . Defend what ? That 18 people passed away and not 58 people ? Your sources are pretty thick .

james
Posts: 586
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:06 am

Re: 58 died in Saifee Mahal mishap

#17

Unread post by james » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:12 am

Fakhruddinsuratwala wrote:Dear Wise Guy
Please send me the ChitraLekha issue and I will surely take the matter up with the Editor to correct his facts.
If anyone has it please send it accross.

regards.

F Suratwala
wise_guy wrote:Just got info from some sources, including burhani guards that the total number of people who died in the Saifee Mahal stampede post the wafat of Syedna Burhanudding (RA) was 58 and not 18 as was reported in the initial and early reports.

In a popular gujarati magazine called Chitralekha, it has been reported in an interview from Shz Idris Bhaisaheb that each victim was paid 2,52,000 rupees as compensation whereas ground reality is that nobody was paid a single penny. Instead, full healthcare payment was collected by the respective hospital (I guess Saifee Hospital) from the families of the victim before their body was disposed to them.

Su niraali shaan che & mumin toh jannat ma vasi raya che :P
Grow a spine , google address , contact Chitralekha on your own . ( Need not be in that order . )

Maqbool
Posts: 848
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 4:01 am

Re: 58 died in Saifee Mahal mishap

#18

Unread post by Maqbool » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:41 am

James,
Why are you so stubborn. Do you have heart! Please understand the agony of family members who have died on that sad day.

In the article of Chtiralekha Sh. Idrisbhai saheb has said that they have given 2.52 lacks but in reality they have not given a single paisa. One of my distant relative was also killed in this mishap and I know this. MS bs has never spoken about this poor souls in his bayans after this incident.

There was Quran khatmi for 40 days for SMB saheb who is the person that he takes every one of us to jannat. His place in jannat is confirmed according to our faith. Does he require any dua from adna gulam? on the other hand the poor soul who gave their lives for their master and their master has abandoned them form the dua which they needed most.

saminaben
Posts: 132
Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:57 pm

Re: 58 died in Saifee Mahal mishap

#19

Unread post by saminaben » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:09 am

I'm saddened and angry about how careless and stone cold the responses have been to the people who are suffering. Doesn't the miyasahebs and sheiks sitting at badri mahal and their employees or paid khidmat guzaara have any heart at all? they treat us like dirt, and bully us and put us down, unless of course its time to collect money for something or the other. I know the parents of a young boy in his 20s who collapsed at saifee mahal and there is no Maula they feel they can go to from whom they would get any comfort. they wouldn't even consider going to SKQ for fear of their lives, leave aside grieving their son.

And this James bond comes here on this forum, where people are just trying to say what they can't say anywhere else, and he just acts like the same bully in the kothar. maybe this is proof or further proof of the evil that has entered dawat. Allah keep us in His hifaazat.

salsabeel
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:38 pm

Re: 58 died in Saifee Mahal mishap

#20

Unread post by salsabeel » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:50 am

To james,
you are the perfect example of why people dont want to be a part of your community. You portray how heartless your leadership is and you have no respect for anyone but the people who hold your strings.

james
Posts: 586
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:06 am

Re: 58 died in Saifee Mahal mishap

#21

Unread post by james » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:25 am

Maqbool wrote:James,
Why are you so stubborn. Do you have heart! Please understand the agony of family members who have died on that sad day.
Stubborn about what ? That 18 people passed away and not 58 ? It doesn't make me heartless to not believe the sources of wise_guy. And let's be clear about one thing . The threadstarter doesn't give one hoot about the agony of family members . This is another bitching thread sugarcoated under the garb of emotional claptrap . If he was sincere , he would have not goaded me and kept this thread for the agony of family members.He was trolling his own thread. How pathetic is that ?
In the article of Chtiralekha Sh. Idrisbhai saheb has said that they have given 2.52 lacks but in reality they have not given a single paisa. One of my distant relative was also killed in this mishap and I know this.
Have you read this article ? Till now we have only the word of wise_guy . The same OP where he says 58 people passed away on the basis of his sources . Will the family members of the 40 people please stand up ?

You may know for sure that there wasn't any inayat from Aqa Maula TUS on the word of your distant relative . Do you know for sure if Chitralekha has quoted Shz Idris BS DM saying 2.52 lacs ?
MS bs has never spoken about this poor souls in his bayans after this incident.
After giving you the benefit of the doubt ( distant relative ) , you come up with this piece of bullshit . On Milad Imam uz Zaman , Aqa Maula TUS mentioned the zikr of poor souls who passed away and he did the zikr again on Milad of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA . Tell me why should anyone believe your story of distant relative when you blatantly lie about this ?
There was Quran khatmi for 40 days for SMB saheb who is the person that he takes every one of us to jannat. His place in jannat is confirmed according to our faith. Does he require any dua from adna gulam? on the other hand the poor soul who gave their lives for their master and their master has abandoned them form the dua which they needed most.
Again , Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS mentioned the poor souls and said " E logo jannat ma pochi gaya " ( gist ) Please apologize to everyone for lying and rubbing salt in the wounds of the family members of the poor souls .

tasneempati
Posts: 260
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:44 am

Re: 58 died in Saifee Mahal mishap

#22

Unread post by tasneempati » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:51 am

You crap Jimmy boy how much you are being paid to defend those rascals in kothar. It is not matter of numbers whether it is 18 or 58, it is about pain & agony suffered by kith & kins of those killed.
james wrote:
Maqbool wrote:James,
Why are you so stubborn. Do you have heart! Please understand the agony of family members who have died on that sad day.
Stubborn about what ? That 18 people passed away and not 58 ? It doesn't make me heartless to not believe the sources of wise_guy. And let's be clear about one thing . The threadstarter doesn't give one hoot about the agony of family members . This is another bitching thread sugarcoated under the garb of emotional claptrap . If he was sincere , he would have not goaded me and kept this thread for the agony of family members.He was trolling his own thread. How pathetic is that ?
In the article of Chtiralekha Sh. Idrisbhai saheb has said that they have given 2.52 lacks but in reality they have not given a single paisa. One of my distant relative was also killed in this mishap and I know this.
Have you read this article ? Till now we have only the word of wise_guy . The same OP where he says 58 people passed away on the basis of his sources . Will the family members of the 40 people please stand up ?

You may know for sure that there wasn't any inayat from Aqa Maula TUS on the word of your distant relative . Do you know for sure if Chitralekha has quoted Shz Idris BS DM saying 2.52 lacs ?
MS bs has never spoken about this poor souls in his bayans after this incident.
After giving you the benefit of the doubt ( distant relative ) , you come up with this piece of bullshit . On Milad Imam uz Zaman , Aqa Maula TUS mentioned the zikr of poor souls who passed away and he did the zikr again on Milad of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA . Tell me why should anyone believe your story of distant relative when you blatantly lie about this ?
There was Quran khatmi for 40 days for SMB saheb who is the person that he takes every one of us to jannat. His place in jannat is confirmed according to our faith. Does he require any dua from adna gulam? on the other hand the poor soul who gave their lives for their master and their master has abandoned them form the dua which they needed most.
Again , Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS mentioned the poor souls and said " E logo jannat ma pochi gaya " ( gist ) Please apologize to everyone for lying and rubbing salt in the wounds of the family members of the poor souls .

DB- MUMBAIKAR
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:20 am

Re: 58 died in Saifee Mahal mishap

#23

Unread post by DB- MUMBAIKAR » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:39 am

The zada's & their chamchas collectively called "Kotha (r)" has been breeding a force of pimps like james, maxthemature, zinger et.el since so many years and their ONLY role is to either bring clients (any confused bohra in any kind of trouble relating to his religious obligations / duties) to be misleaded by these zada's who will milk them out of all their hard earned money OR in their spare time, to act like a watchman on this forum to subvert and divert all discussions with their irrational, illogical rants and bull crap.....

All you bunch of above mentioned pimps are humbly requested to either stop visiting this forum OR open / reactivate your dead brain (if you have not already mortgaged it to these zada's and can still find it intact in your skull !!!) and think rationally as a human being first and as a true bohra later and answer my following questions :

- Why were common bohras sent messages in the night to come and have last glimpse of the departed Dai ?
- Was it not done just to create a hype in the general public (non Bohras) and the media to showoff the so called love of bohra towards their Dai by calling them in hordes ?
- Why the consequences of calling all the mumineens in such a congested place like Walkeskwar not factored before shooting messages ?
- Was the death of 18 or 58 or any number of mumineen was a normal thing ?
- Did they die of for just cause ? If No, then how are they guaranteed Jannat by SMS?
- Does dying in the process of just getting a glimpse of a dead Dai gives somebody direct entry in Jannat as claimed by SMS?
- Wasnt it a mass murder by kotha(r) ? Will they ever take the responsibility of this?

I m sure that the departed soul of the 52nd Dai must have felt a lot of pain due to the mass massacre of the innocent Mumineens due to the irresponsible misadventures of his son..

PS: Mr. James will once again start his illogical rattling to the above questions (Aadat se majboor !!) and in the process try to subvert the discussion....
Last edited by DB- MUMBAIKAR on Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

ribbahs
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:45 am

Re: 58 died in Saifee Mahal mishap

#24

Unread post by ribbahs » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:48 am

DB- MUMBAIKAR wrote:I lost my best friend and was in mumbai during this mishap.... its the biggest lie that anybody was paid any compensation... infact I clearly recall that the area Aamil (where my friend and his family lives) was so shameless that he collected extra hakun naffs and also forced the grieving family of my friend to sponsor a niyaz during the ensuing 40 days drama which was very cunningly camouflaged as Khatmul Quran by the Kothar... and all this on the night when my friend was to be buried !!!... His family was already deeply distressed and the aamil was adding salt to the injury.... i was deeply apalled by such attitude of kothar to the common bohras...

Unfortunately most bohras are completely blinded by this fanaticism of revering the "Moula" as some diety (like a hindu worshipping an idol)... until this incident i had respect for the position and rutba of Dai (although i never behaved like the crazy bohris) but after the demise of Syedna Burhanuddin and takeover by his wretched son, I have lost complete faith in our community.... Be it SMS or SKQ, all are here to suck money from the gullible bohras by giving false notion of taking them to jannat in the hereafter...effectively they are no different then your rogue babas like Asaram and such other rascals who are dime a dozen in india..
mumbaikar!!! u hit d nail on the head bro.......
mum

zinger
Posts: 2066
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: 58 died in Saifee Mahal mishap

#25

Unread post by zinger » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:54 am

DBM, i can understand your anger and frustration. but calling me a pimp is not going to get you anywhere.

i have clarified it time and again that i am not a kothari spokesperson, mole, agent, saboteur or anything of that sort. so calling me names is not going to do anything but draw attention to your character with the kind of language you use.

M Taha
Posts: 372
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:56 pm

Re: 58 died in Saifee Mahal mishap

#26

Unread post by M Taha » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:57 am

zinger wrote:DBM, i can understand your anger and frustration. but calling me a pimp is not going to get you anywhere.

i have clarified it time and again that i am not a kothari spokesperson, mole, agent, saboteur or anything of that sort. so calling me names is not going to do anything but draw attention to your character with the kind of language you use.
you may not be kothar sponsor pimp or agent, but unfortunately you do sound like a PIMP.

so obviously people consider you as PIMP and nothing more.
Last edited by M Taha on Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

DB- MUMBAIKAR
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:20 am

Re: 58 died in Saifee Mahal mishap

#27

Unread post by DB- MUMBAIKAR » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:14 am

zinger wrote:DBM, i can understand your anger and frustration. but calling me a pimp is not going to get you anywhere.

i have clarified it time and again that i am not a kothari spokesperson, mole, agent, saboteur or anything of that sort. so calling me names is not going to do anything but draw attention to your character with the kind of language you use.
I do not need a character certificate from spinless people like you who has lost the capability to differentiate between right and wrong and only sings paeans in favour of Kothar. Any level headed human being with a normal working brain can understand that something terribly wrong is happening in our wonderful and illustrious community and to point this out is our moral duty...

zinger
Posts: 2066
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: 58 died in Saifee Mahal mishap

#28

Unread post by zinger » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:18 am

DB- MUMBAIKAR wrote:
zinger wrote:DBM, i can understand your anger and frustration. but calling me a pimp is not going to get you anywhere.

i have clarified it time and again that i am not a kothari spokesperson, mole, agent, saboteur or anything of that sort. so calling me names is not going to do anything but draw attention to your character with the kind of language you use.
I do not need a character certificate from spinless people like you who has lost the capability to differentiate between right and wrong and only sings paeans in favour of Kothar. Any level headed human being with a normal working brain can understand that something terribly wrong is happening in our wonderful and illustrious community and to point this out is our moral duty...
DBM, i completely agree with you that there is some thing going drastically wrong, but abusing me and others is not going to solve it. it is only going to push people away further.
believe it or not, we all want the same thing, to bring the glory back, but we can only do it together, not by abusing us and pushing us away...

zinger
Posts: 2066
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: 58 died in Saifee Mahal mishap

#29

Unread post by zinger » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:30 am

DBM, was trying to send you a pm, but realised you have disabled the option. can i request you to kindly enable it please?

thanks
Z

DB- MUMBAIKAR
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:20 am

Re: 58 died in Saifee Mahal mishap

#30

Unread post by DB- MUMBAIKAR » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:08 am

zinger wrote:
DB- MUMBAIKAR wrote: I do not need a character certificate from spinless people like you who has lost the capability to differentiate between right and wrong and only sings paeans in favour of Kothar. Any level headed human being with a normal working brain can understand that something terribly wrong is happening in our wonderful and illustrious community and to point this out is our moral duty...
DBM, i completely agree with you that there is some thing going drastically wrong, but abusing me and others is not going to solve it. it is only going to push people away further.
believe it or not, we all want the same thing, to bring the glory back, but we can only do it together, not by abusing us and pushing us away...
Mr. zinger i do not have anything personal against you but i definately have a serious issue against all those who are try to support or talk in favour of the kothar or any zada's inspite of knowing that each and every act of theirs smells of conspiracy, fraud, incompetence and cheating at each and every stage of our lives right from our birth till our death and even thereafter... Its sad to see all this more so if you are educated and know and understand the world around you...

The best example is here itself on this forum... all educated and level headed people raise certain valid and right issues about our community which affects us and others as any normal human being... now if we remain slient about it is upto us but even after seeing all the injustice and inequality all around we dont speak up and rather talk in favour of those who are doing zulm on us, then it is the biggest azaab....