The Glorious Quran

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
aliabbas_aa

Re: The Glorious Quran

Unread post by aliabbas_aa » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:01 am

let the members decide who is the munafiq here , your berating language proves who you are , bro anajmi gave clear proofs and you are the one who is persisting in ignorance after having exposed wanting people to shift focus by cursing and lamenting on bro anajmi.

how can you claim to be "true muslim" when your mola(idol) nor abdes himself never uses the word "muslim" and instead self glorifies themselves as "mumin" against the ayah of quran which prohibits certain people to proclaim themselves as "mumins".
Dont worry the days of this cult are numbered,mark my words.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:50 am

Oh look at me, I am pesticide, I didn't say potato, I said potato because potato is not the same as potato when I say it because I have two mouths. I am a two faced liar who can say potato and not mean potato!! And I have the power to make any word of the Quran mean anything, I can make a book mean a human and human mean a super human because Allah doesn't know I am an idol worshipper and have to elevate my idol even if I make a mockery of the words of Allah!!

Dhalika Kitabo refers to "That is The Book". Which means the book which exists in its completed form. So if this were to refer to a human, then it would have to be a human who has already memorized the Quran at the time this ayah was revealed and not a human who is an incomplete book. Which ofcourse is not possible since at the time this ayah was revealed there was no human who had memorized the complete Quran and pesticide agrees with that. So pesticides interpretation can easily be chucked out the window.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:09 pm

Dhalika Kitabo refers to "That is The Book".
Should say Dhalik-AL-Kitabo refers to "That is The Book". The AL is important.

Humsafar

Re: Quran

Unread post by Humsafar » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:14 pm

aliabbas_aa wrote:So i request the reform movement to please concentrate to reform the faith of the DBs all else will follow.
Abbas saheb, Please confine yourself to your salafism. We reformists here are not to be lectured on what we should reform. If you can't help us with our current agenda then at least for Allah's sake don't harm us by your "DBs should reform their faith" diatribe. As it is we reformists are badly misunderstood, we don't want the likes of you further creating confusion. This is an strictly Dawoodi Bohra issue, please understand and accept that. For reformists, salafism/wahabism or any other version of "true Islam" is not an option. Ok?

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:55 am

anajmi wrote: And I have the power to make any word of the Quran mean anything, I can make a book mean a human and human mean a super human because Allah doesn't know I am an idol worshipper and have to elevate my idol even if I make a mockery of the words of Allah!!
Kamzarf Mushriq o Munafiq,
I am sure you are referring to yourself with the above explanation. Isn't it you and your kind who translated Imam Mubeen in Quran 36:12 to mean a book/register?

Now who has made a mockery of the word of Allah, the almighty and benevolent. For the last 1400 years you have been misleading and misguiding fellow Muslims by translating the word "Imam Mubeen" in Quran 36:12 as "Clear Register" and "Roshan Kitaab". Thus, you and your mushriq kind have been indulging in translating a "person" in Quran 36:12 to mean "book".

You moron, the entire purpose of getting into this discussion with you, the moment you quoted Quran 2:2 , was to bring you deliberately to this point where you would call me an idol worshipper. The entire purpose of my quoting "That is the Book" to mean a "person" was to make you admit your own misdoings and misgivings. Now, when I translated Quran 2:2 to mean a person, I become an idol worshipper by making mockery of Allah's word. So by the same analogy you and your pathetic kind has been Kafirs and munafiqs for the last 1400 years because you have translated Quran 36:12 to mean a book/register.

Now, how does it feel to get the taste of your own medicine?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:14 am

Isn't it you and your kind who translated Imam Mubeen in Quran 36:12 to mean a book/register?
So you agree that just like me, you too are making a mockery of the word of Allah right? :wink:

By the way, Imam Mubeen has been translated as a book by the Quran itself. Look at ayah 78:29 and 5:15 and 54:52 and there are many other references in the Quran which prove that Imam Mubeen is referring to a book/register. I have posted the details in the other thread where your butt was fried - How would you verify the true Imam with the help of the false Dai. :wink:
You moron, the entire purpose of getting into this discussion with you, the moment you quoted Quran 2:2 , was to bring you deliberately to this point where you would call me an idol worshipper. The entire purpose of my quoting "That is the Book" to mean a "person" was to make you admit your own misdoings and misgivings. Now, when I translated Quran 2:2 to mean a person, I become an idol worshipper by making mockery of Allah's word. So by the same analogy you and your pathetic kind has been Kafirs and munafiqs for the last 1400 years because you have translated Quran 36:12 to mean a book/register.
:mrgreen: Your entire purpose was to get me to call you an idol worshipper and my entire purpose was to get you to call me a non-idol worshipper. I guess we both succeeded. :mrgreen:

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:54 pm

When Anajmi's mom was pregnant with him:

Anajmi's Grandpa: What do you wish, O Anajmi's father?
Anajmi's father: A son.
Anajmi's Grandma: What do you wish, O Anajmi's mother?
Anajmi's Mother: A daughter.

Anajmi's day of birth, Grandpa and Grandma visit maternity home.

Anajmi's Grandpa & Grandma: Who won between you two, o Anajmi's Father & Mother?
Anajmi's Father & Mother reply jubilantly holding up Anajmi: "We both succeeded".

:mrgreen:

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:00 pm

When pushed against the wall and you run out of cogent arguments then you see DB of all persuasion assume abbusing behavior.. They have this inherited gene or it learned from their highest religious leader since they were in their mothers womb. Even Br porus cannot controll himself when backed up to wall.
Wasalaam

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:37 pm

Bro Muslim First,

You can sense a grim outlook of defeat from pesticides last post. He has nothing to say. He has been well and truly humiliated in the last couple of days. He has nowhere to run. So as a sign of defeat, he turns to abuse. I was actually expecting him to go a couple of additional rounds, but I gave him more credit than I should've.