there is some thing really really fishy

Lighten up a little and talk about movies, music, books and recipes and more... this forum provides the flip side to the intense and serious discussion taking place in other forums. No topic is off-limit here so long as it is within the accepted norms of decency and decorum.
KhalifatulRahman

there is some thing really really fishy

Unread post by KhalifatulRahman » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:02 am

Bismillah...

this is a shoking news to me, but I will share it with you guys, there is some thing really really fishy about this forum, there is a very high chance that kothar itself in running this forum.

how do I know? from last few days, I am getting continues PM from ADMIN that I shud not declare any thing about kothar or I shud remove my profile.

even the ADMIN is just begging me to give respect to MUFADDAL and he calls him MUFADDAL MAULA.

I mean does ADMIN knows what maula means? Maula means friend and helper, but if progressives are running this forum they already know Mufaddal is neither maula nor any thing, there is some thing really serious going on.

i might get banned as well, but thats not an isssue.....

KhalifatulRahman

Re: there is some thing really really fishy

Unread post by KhalifatulRahman » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:13 am

and to my surprise ADMIN has so many concerns that I am willing to marry a shehzadi lol

I mean she is human as well right? why i cant have desire to marry a shehzadi?

dont tell me some group of shehzadis are operating this forum ROFL

KhalifatulRahman

Unread post by KhalifatulRahman » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:15 am

now I am getting sure that zadas are working for freemassonaries, coz this is how they work, they even try to propogate against own self to get sympathy from public, the way America blew up twin tower and killed own people in order to attack IRAQ and AFGHANISTAN.

this is a sign of freemassonaries action.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:25 am

OK
KR you are giving too much importance to yourself. You are an ego maniac who has not contributed any thing constructive on this forum.
The job of this forum was to educate Abdes without ridiculing their believes, from time to time some one like you pops on this forum and try to get all the lime light and when told to behave start labeling Admin.
KUDOS TO ADMIN FOR WARNING YOU, I THINK YOU SHOULD BE RESTRICTED AND SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO POST ON REFORM THREAD as instead of reforming Abdes, you are turning them off, WONDER IF YOU ARE A PLANTED KOTHARI GOON TO DISCREDIT THIS FORUM

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:51 pm

i agree with you brother sbm.

kr posts irrelevant stuff, shows signs of immaturity and is full of fantastic and sensational conspiracy theories. he loves getting into confrontations and useless arguments to stir the pot.

KhalifatulRahman

Unread post by KhalifatulRahman » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:59 am

SBM wrote:OK
KR you are giving too much importance to yourself. You are an ego maniac who has not contributed any thing constructive on this forum.
The job of this forum was to educate Abdes without ridiculing their believes, from time to time some one like you pops on this forum and try to get all the lime light and when told to behave start labeling Admin.
KUDOS TO ADMIN FOR WARNING YOU, I THINK YOU SHOULD BE RESTRICTED AND SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO POST ON REFORM THREAD as instead of reforming Abdes, you are turning them off, WONDER IF YOU ARE A PLANTED KOTHARI GOON TO DISCREDIT THIS FORUM
you are really intelligent, and I am sure uptil unused fresh brains like urs are in dawat, they have bright future.
Last edited by KhalifatulRahman on Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

KhalifatulRahman

Unread post by KhalifatulRahman » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:00 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:i agree with you brother sbm.

kr posts irrelevant stuff, shows signs of immaturity and is full of fantastic and sensational conspiracy theories. he loves getting into confrontations and useless arguments to stir the pot.
look who is talking? wow lollllllll

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:55 pm

Bro KhalifatulRahman,
I believe it's not unnatural to have such thoughts about conspiracy as specially when we are born in this sect (dawoodi bohra) that is trying to control all aspects of our life.. But this forum is not one of them.. Those fanatics are to busy collecting trophy's and making money.. This forum is not a threat to their empire and I'll tell you even why..
By the time a person gets aware of all the fact's and truth.. It's to late, because mostly are married by than and the children have been cut (FGM).. The children s go to madrasa and have already been brainwashed in a early age to become human worshiper (abde)..
It takes great courage and strength to pack the whole family's bags and leave all this behind.. We, dawoodi bohra's are not people of courage.. We are the kind of people that would desert our own blood.. We are a wick race.. Yes, they are a few whom manage to break away, now and then.. but that doesn't hurt their business..

So don't worry about those running this forum..We ALL know how weird they are :? I'm sure they're just some old women wearing gagra :mrgreen:

So just chill out bro and enjoy the ride :wink:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:11 pm

But when it comes to taking care of nutjobs on this forum, these old women in gagra do a great job. Just ask some of the nutjobs on this forum how these women have hammered them. :wink:

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:08 am

Bro KhalifatulRahman,
Just two more things I forgot to add and that is;
No matter how weird the Admin/s and their ruling are, your ID is safe and a another thing is you can always trust the senior members.. People like S. Insaf, ghulam muhammed and a few others, with whatever that maybe :wink:

KhalifatulRahman

Unread post by KhalifatulRahman » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:39 am

who am I?

I am 28 years old, CEO of my own company which I established 1 year back, single, quite good looking and Intelligent then any moronic royal family member.