Kothari Charities v/s Muslim Charity

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

Kothari Charities v/s Muslim Charity

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:45 pm

See how Muslim Community do charitable work. Besides Sihori/Thaali/Rida/Jaman/Niyaz, what kind of charity do the Abdes can showcase to the world
Clinic offering free healthcare for needy
http://wn.wsvn.com/global/video/flash/p ... d=86472635

SwordofTruth

Re: Kothari Charities v/s Muslim Charity

Unread post by SwordofTruth » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:54 pm

SBM wrote:See how Muslim Community do charitable work. Besides Sihori/Thaali/Rida/Jaman/Niyaz, what kind of charity do the Abdes can showcase to the world
Clinic offering free healthcare for needy
http://wn.wsvn.com/global/video/flash/p ... d=86472635
why do abdes need to showcase any thing?

if abdes can take care of own community it will be more than enough.

JC

Unread post by JC » Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:29 pm

Dai, Kothar and Abdes DO NOT believe in Charity ............ what they believe is that Abdes should KEEP PAYING Dai and his Kothar .......... THATS ALL!!

What kind of a Muslim (forget Momin) 'eats' Zakat money??!! This Dai and his zaadas not only eat zakat money, they use that money to bribe to earn favours ....

They do not have anything to showcase .........

haider_21

Unread post by haider_21 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:54 pm

Good morning everyone...nice ha....kothar and charity...lol....

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:57 pm

Who told you all that Kothar doesn't do charity. In fact, they are the highest spender on charity. But the problem is, they heavily believe in the 'Charity begins at home' saying !

hunni

Unread post by hunni » Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:08 am

I don't know what kind of charity you are talking about.

# Is FMB not charity ? My family pays a mere 552 rs for a month towards this. A family of 4 members paying 552 Rs for 1 time food for a month, which could otherwise cost me a few thousands easily. I am just talking for myself, there are 1000's other such families. I consider this as charity.

# Is SBUT (Saifee Burhani Upliftment Trust) not charity ? Which has promised to give a better lifestyle to around 3500 bohra families with a business opportunity for 1250 businessmen.

# Is establishing Musjids, Madarasas and providing better infrastructure not charity ? Today I see how well constructed our Musjids are. But when you go to see the Mia bhai's constructed Musjids, its speaks for itself. No comparison.

# Is paying crores of rupees to the politicians and government to safeguard mumineen not charity ?

# Having a beautiful scheme of Kardan Hasana Trust, where 1000's of mumineen benefit without paying any interest not charity ?

# Healthcare : This is organized every year in most of the jamaats during the milaad period, were free checkup is done for all mumineens. Jamaat mein jaaoge tou pata lagega na ?

There are countless such things, but its upto our innerself to realize and Thank.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:34 am

Hunni
Do you the meaning of CHARITY.
Charity is to help others

In your case your DABBA/TIFFIN is to feed you by you paying them. In charity you do not pay and only serve the deserving people.Now Dabba/Tiffin
scheme has become mandatory and they are collecting HUBOOB compulsorily
Upgrading Markaz is to create a nice comfortable for YOUR enjoyment and not for deserving unfortunate people
I can go on with line by line but you know it is useless to waste my time since your understanding of CHARITY need from basics and I am sure not going to do it. IT SEEMS YOUR DEFINITION OF CHARITY IS ME--ME--MYSELF-- AND I...
May be others who have more patients like Br AZ can elaborate more on this

hunni

Unread post by hunni » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:59 am

Brother SBM,
Ok agreed, my understanding of charity is wrong.
Could you please explain me then the meaning by live examples what you have done in your life as charity ?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:26 am

hunni wrote:Brother SBM,
Ok agreed, my understanding of charity is wrong.
Could you please explain me then the meaning by live examples what you have done in your life as charity ?
I donot brag about my charitable work. Many on this forum are very well aware of my work both from Abdes as well as other side
Question is What Kothari Goons who give out crores of rupees to Muslim killer like NaMo has done to help Muslims and her are some of the examples of Bohra poverty as posted on Bohra net
The above mentioned places have many more families who can not afford their
basic needs in order we
try to get more funds every year so that we can help more mumineen to live
better life and have good food
So how come we still have poverty in Mumineen families if you a die hard ABDE is defending all the charitan work done by Kothari Goons
Again their charity is to help themselves. So beside giving to Kothari Goons what kind of charitable work are you doing?

hunni

Unread post by hunni » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:07 am

First thing you have to understand is that nothing is full proof. Every organization has there own loop holes.
But do you know among various Muslim sects Bohras are not counted under Backward class. The standard of living of bohras is far better than other muslim communities on whole.

Also been poor or rich is a part of nature. Allah gives to whom He wills and vice-versa. At-least there are some efforts being made to improve this.

I am not here to support Kothar. I will support what is right and oppose what is wrong.

For your question on my Charitable acts:
Allah alone knows what charity I have done and will make, and I dont seek any reward for that in this world.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:06 am

[quote]But do you know among various Muslim sects Bohras are not counted under Backward class. The standard of living of bohras is far better than other muslim communities on whole.[/quote
And what is your reference. and if Bohras are so standard is so better why did bohraji had to start POVERTY IN AHMEDABAD.
Like we have been saying, Gahno Jivo has drained your brain to see the prism of reality.

hunni

Unread post by hunni » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:38 am

Brother SBM,

Please find the reference in the below link which gives the details of the OBC in the state of Gujarat. This is a full list of Muslim communities that are recognised in India's Constitution as other backward classes.

http://ncbc.nic.in/Pdf/gujarat.pdf

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:00 am

hunni wrote:I# Is FMB not charity ? My family pays a mere 552 rs for a month towards this. A family of 4 members paying 552 Rs for 1 time food for a month, which could otherwise cost me a few thousands easily. I am just talking for myself, there are 1000's other such families. I consider this as charity.
FMB works differently at different places, corruption may occur at local levels. However as concept from the centre is weak. There is no need to enforce FMB on each and every household, this has made the scheme impractical. If it was centred around needy, it would be a huge success and sustainable.

There is a famous saying : “There-Shall-Be-No-Free-Lunch” . what kothar is doing is stunts, not charity !
hunni wrote:# Is SBUT (Saifee Burhani Upliftment Trust) not charity ? Which has promised to give a better lifestyle to around 3500 bohra families with a business opportunity for 1250 businessmen.
SBUT is a mega con played by kothar, it is a fantastic master plan to channel all the black monies earned from all the sources and turn into white at same time earn accolades. It’s a total win/win situation for Kothari Inc and its stakeholders.

There are people who are benefitting who had nothing, whereas there are people who are loosing what they had. Prime real estates purchased by hardworking, simple bohras after decades of saving and dreaming are coerced to give up on their possessions for a cheap deal.

Kothar can provide fasntatic numbers and blue prints on paper, but history is witness, they have goofed up many a times. Kothar will turn bhindi bazaar into such a fantastic tourist spot with Dai’s mausoleums. Moreover SBUT is shaping up from public money not kothar’s. but they will reserve the maximum commercial profit and space. Watch it !
hunni wrote:# Is establishing Musjids, Madarasas and providing better infrastructure not charity ? Today I see how well constructed our Musjids are. But when you go to see the Mia bhai's constructed Musjids, its speaks for itself. No comparison.
Masjids, Markaz, Dargahs, Musafirkhanas are business fronts of kothar, they need to keep the facilities upto mark for their as well as their Subjects ( Praja). But not to forget such Masjids, Markaz, darghas are also built from people’s contribution and once completed even to keep them functional are paid by commoners.

Madrassas charge equal or more fees then a normal schooling ! Markaz / Town halls / Evans are used for private occasions and incomes earned are pocketed by jamat or kothar. Where is the CHARITY ?
hunni wrote:# Is paying crores of rupees to the politicians and government to safeguard mumineen not charity ?
Do you really mean this statement as your opinion or is it sarcasm from your side ?
hunni wrote:# Having a beautiful scheme of Kardan Hasana Trust, where 1000's of mumineen benefit without paying any interest not charity ?
Qaradan Hasana goes to those 1000 mumin, who need to boost their capitals for their thriving business. Where return on investment is assured and high which is further given back to kothar in name of ziyafats, najwas, mafsusiyat and others.
hunni wrote:# Healthcare : This is organized every year in most of the jamaats during the milaad period, were free checkup is done for all mumineens. Jamaat mein jaaoge tou pata lagega na ?
A simple routine body check up does not mean healthcare ! that to services of bohra doctors could be utilized for free or a paid doctor for one event during milaad to score points and raise the euphoria is not charity.

By the way saifee hospital is made from public money and yet there are no discounts / subsidy for any bohra. Is that charity ?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hunni ! my apologies for being rude ( if I m). I don’t wish to ridicule your thoughts. Just Debating, we can learn or unlearn what we believe.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:00 pm

hunni wrote:# Is FMB not charity ? My family pays a mere 552 rs for a month towards this. A family of 4 members paying 552 Rs for 1 time food for a month, which could otherwise cost me a few thousands easily. I am just talking for myself, there are 1000's other such families. I consider this as charity.

# Is SBUT (Saifee Burhani Upliftment Trust) not charity ? Which has promised to give a better lifestyle to around 3500 bohra families with a business opportunity for 1250 businessmen.

# Is establishing Musjids, Madarasas and providing better infrastructure not charity ? Today I see how well constructed our Musjids are. But when you go to see the Mia bhai's constructed Musjids, its speaks for itself. No comparison.

# Is paying crores of rupees to the politicians and government to safeguard mumineen not charity ?

# Having a beautiful scheme of Kardan Hasana Trust, where 1000's of mumineen benefit without paying any interest not charity ?

# Healthcare : This is organized every year in most of the jamaats during the milaad period, were free checkup is done for all mumineens. Jamaat mein jaaoge tou pata lagega na ?

There are countless such things, but its upto our innerself to realize and Thank.
Honey baby,

Which world are you living in ? Is it Mars or Jupiter ? You are totally a 'Nut Case' who badly needs to go back to kindergarden. What all you mentioned above are SCAMS and NOT CHARITY. Sorry for the language but it was the most polite adjective that I could use as an abuse.

Nietzsche

Unread post by Nietzsche » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:20 pm

Hunni is an imbecile, no counter argument to that fallacious defense of the Organization is needed. Now please, hunni, donate your life savings to the qardan hassana so that the money can promptly be donated to malek ul ashtar to buy his juvenile son another expensive car (how many poor families could be fed with that money?).

Nietzsche

Unread post by Nietzsche » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:24 pm

Oh really hunni, "Allah" gives to whomever he pleases? Yeah, he gives billions to rich, non Muslim businessmen who pay poor Chinese workers cents to fuel their empires.

#religionsucks