Petition to Aali Qadr Mansoos Mola to declare successor asap

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Al Zulfiqar

Petition to Aali Qadr Mansoos Mola to declare successor asap

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:51 am

yes folks. let's start a petition here to urge aali qadr mufaddal bhaisaheb saifuddin mansoos mola to declare his successor immediately to avoid the sort of problems faced by his beloved father syedna mohd burhanuddin which caused so much grief within their family and esp. with mazoon saab.

this will also increase their collections 3 fold as then abde bohras will be forced to pay for tranne mola. imagine the fun as bohras pray for the tulul umr of 3 molas, 2 rakats each, then do sajdas to all 3, have to give fakhir najwas to the trio simultaneously and celebrate their individual birthdays with customary fanfare and gusto befitting their shaanaat.

we are a staid, boring community, constantly mourning and beating ourselves silly. its time we became a community full of merriment and cheer. lets have the unique distinction of being the first dawoodi bohra community in history with 3 molas existing simultaneously. imagine the sawaab, the barakat, which will accumulate manifold with 3 molas all showering their benedictions on us at the same time. bohras will prosper 3 times faster, make tons of money x 3 times more, will have 3 times more good momeen kids, will perform 3 nikahs and take 3 wives, will perform dozens of khatna's with so many kids, will buy 3 houses each, will get 3 times more sharaf of ziyafats, iftars, paghla's, kadambosi's, get 3 different shaikh titles from all 3 mola's, etc etc!

can someone please help set up this petition on the internet so that we can have it signed and ready by eid ul adha to be sent on to kaderbhai mansoos?

anajmi

Re: Petition to Aali Qadr Mansoos Mola to declare successor

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:19 am

And if every Maula lives till ta qayamat can you imagine the condition of the bohras just before qayamat? They would actually be praying for it to come sooner rather than later!!

progressivebohra

Unread post by progressivebohra » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:40 pm

Don't rule out a power struggle amongst mansoos's sons. They may confine the Mansoos in the room next to smb

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:06 pm

Zulfiqar Bhai.,
I apologize for not taking your post seriously,,, it's to hilarious *3 Hahaha :lol:

questions

Unread post by questions » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:56 pm

Father, son and the Holy Ghost ..

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:56 pm

questions wrote:Father, son and the Holy Ghost ..
amen!

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:20 am

Who knows he might have given a letter like STS has given to Mazoon!

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:36 pm

Could be like signing his own death warrant. Iss hamam mei sarea crazy hain.

Nafisa

Mansoos and Mazun of Aaliqadar

Unread post by Nafisa » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:02 pm

Bushra on Eid
One Shaikh Tayyabali Khachrodwala of Kuthaar during discussion with my cousin(a big chmcha Shaikh of Mumbai) to establlish good relation with Taha bhaisaheb as he would be next crown prince, as per varios signs.
He also revailed that after Syedna Burhanuddin, Mufaddal Moula will appoint Qusai Bhaisaheb as his Mazun.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:15 pm

Nafisa wrote:He also revailed that after Syedna Burhanuddin, Mufaddal Moula will appoint Qusai Bhaisaheb as his Mazun.
What if the current Mazun is still alive ?? Will Muffy strip him off his post ?? Was there any such precedent before ?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:08 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
Nafisa wrote:He also revailed that after Syedna Burhanuddin, Mufaddal Moula will appoint Qusai Bhaisaheb as his Mazun.
What if the current Mazun is still alive ?? Will Muffy strip him off his post ?? Was there any such precedent before ?
right now too the mazoon is just a figure head, a joker in the eyes of the dai's family. what is there to strip him further, except his undies?

yes, a ceremonial stripping of his post would require some doing. my take on this is that perhaps muffy will abolish the posts of mukasir and mazoon altogether. in their altered scheme of things, there is no need for these 2 spare-part officials anyway.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:13 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:spare-part
LMAO HAhaha :mrgreen:

LFT

Unread post by LFT » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:25 pm

Unlikely that they strip the position - will eliminate two salaams. That would be a first...

Grayson

Re: Mansoos and Mazun of Aaliqadar

Unread post by Grayson » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:59 am

Nafisa wrote:Bushra on Eid
One Shaikh Tayyabali Khachrodwala of Kuthaar during discussion with my cousin(a big chmcha Shaikh of Mumbai) to establlish good relation with Taha bhaisaheb as he would be next crown prince, as per varios signs.
He also revailed that after Syedna Burhanuddin, Mufaddal Moula will appoint Qusai Bhaisaheb as his Mazun.
Likely an unfounded rumor as I'm skeptical of Kothar's Chest of Super Secrets being discussed so freely, but I would like to believe Taha bhaisaheb becoming the mansoos's mansoos would be the best thing for Dawoodi Bohras. It would alleviate opposition from Mazoon saheb's family, Taha bhaisaheb himself is a down to eath guy, in touch with mumineen of all strata, and it would be refreshing to have someone who's compassionate and booksmart. He's been involved with the lives of some family, and in regards to his general interactions with them that I'm aware of (admittedly, not an overwhelming amount), he seems like a competent and progressive individual who'd make a fine leader.

Al Zulfiqar

Re: Mansoos and Mazun of Aaliqadar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:25 am

Grayson wrote: I would like to believe Taha bhaisaheb becoming the mansoos's mansoos would be the best thing for Dawoodi Bohras.
so please get the petition prepared and be the first to sign it, thanks!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:03 pm

i have been told by someone in the know, that once the 52nd passes away, muffy will appoint his son as mansoos and declare him the mazoon. the present mazoon will then be forced to retire. re: the new mukasir, there is no word as of now.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:22 pm

"Grayson wrote:
I would like to believe Taha bhaisaheb becoming the mansoos's mansoos would be the best thing for Dawoodi Bohras.

This con artist still believes in the oldest trick in the book.
A. Get all the facts.

B. Sweep the main one under the rug. If not possible distort them.

C. Discuss the trivial and unimportant ones.

Grayson

Unread post by Grayson » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:33 am

I was inclined to snipe snidely in turn, but instead I'll try to keep this respectful, as you're likely older and more experienced.

I am a young man who's barely hit his 20s, from a well to do liberal minded orthodox family. I find (most) ideals on this site sympathetic and participate like any other forum member; I quip when I feel like it.

This is yet another instance in which you've called me out with an ad hominem remark. Which is fine, except your arguments are not only incoherent, but you don't continue to engage in debate when I reply. You hit and run from topic to topic popping up to share your view whether or not it makes sense to others.

Respectfully accept, that in your view, I do the same. Or please argue more coherently if you wish to persist in calling me out. I don't appreciate the slander. Thank you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To answer your allegations:

A) There are no facts. This is commentary based on rumor and conjecture; I shared a thought of mine.
B) Still unsure of what the main one is. I do not see how I swept 'it' under the rug or distorted. Kindly point out.
C) As my comment is in regards to succession, I do not see how I brought up information that is not on topic.

If it's specifically about me not responding about a petition, I personally have no desire to impatiently push for things without seeing how the present unfolds. I do not mind speaking my mind however. I believe this forum still allows me to.

JC

Unread post by JC » Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:31 pm

Muffy's sons have learnt one valuable lesson ........ when King is in Power the power brokers are his SONS and 'not' brothers ....... and even Muffy realizes that. QJ and Ibrahim can be pain you know where once 52nd passes away. So expect Muffy's sons taking over from Muffy's talented bros (the so called zadaas). Muffy's bros-in-laws would play 'king-makers' role behind the scenes. After Awal, Sani and Salis (that is Dai, Mazoon and Mukasir) a position of Mansoos has been permanently created - expect one or two more .......... this will get them more money and power as there would be so many Maulas to do Karam and Ehsan on abdes ....... the sytem stinks!!