Ramadan Calculation Method?-cont.

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
badrijanab

Re: Ramadan Calculation Method?-cont.

Unread post by badrijanab » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:38 pm

Muslim First wrote:
Son of Ameer al mumineen Mola Ali a.s. and Fatima bint Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.w. i.e. Imam uz zaman a.s. is presently in concealment and only selected people can meet him.
This is how goes fairy tail and will go on ta quyamat.
It means your Siah Sitta quoting Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.w. forecasting about Imam Mehdi a.z.s. in progeny of Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.w. - are all these books of fairy tales?

BlackSaya

Unread post by BlackSaya » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:45 pm

badrijanab wrote:
BlackSaya wrote:Bohras cant even get the start of the holy month of Ramadan right.

Therefore, bohras are astray from Islam.
You can declare yourself as God. But does that make you one? Mr./Mrs./others Black Saya- Prove from Quran.

Quran says: Orbit/Cycle of Moon and Sun = the calendar all months/days will always be fixed. All Non Bohras have non fix days = they all are astray.
See Porus post where Bohras in the east started Ramadan prior to the moon completing the end of Shahban.

Read my earlier posts, also see moonsighting.com and see the birth of the new moon in Ramadan. Again, nowhere in Quran or Hadith is the number 30 mentioned.

Again, failing first principals, your other points dont matter, since you cannot get the start of Ramadan even right.
Its like saying you believe in the Prophet (saw), but you dont believe in Allah (swt). Failed first principals.

Therefore as per your logic, All Bohras = astray

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:07 pm

Premise of your Imaan is based on quote from Porus, a website moonlighting.com, etc etc!!!! Afsos!

Blacksaya, their is really a satanic black saya on you that you are basing your Imaan on such WEAK premise.

Our Imaan is based on Quran.

Can you disprove: Quran says sun and moon have fix cycle/orbit period?

First you disprove above and there after I will show you in Quran about 30 days. I know you will fail in disproving above, then acknowledge same and I will show you 30days in Quran.

BlackSaya

Unread post by BlackSaya » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:17 pm

Since you started Ramadan before Shahban even ended (Scientific FACT), everything else you say can be thrown in the garbage. You failed the first principal of starting an Islamic month before the moon of the prior one has set.

Therefore, Bohras = Astray

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:21 pm

BlackSaya wrote:Since you started Ramadan before Shahban even ended (Scientific FACT), everything else you say can be thrown in the garbage. You failed the first principal of starting an Islamic month before the moon of the prior one has set.

Therefore, Bohras = Astray
Prove your contention from Quran? You cannot.

I have proven my part from Quran. And unlike you, we base our Imaan per Quran.

BlackSaya

Unread post by BlackSaya » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:30 pm

You have proven nothing. Your interpretation of Quran cannot be taken seriously since you have violated the first principal of Islamic months by starting Ramadan before Shahban has ended (Scientfic FACT).

Good think ur pristine sect doesnt have many followers, everyone here can see through your lies. Alhamdullilah the Truth always prevails. This year Allah (swt) has shown that your calender cannot be trusted.