Allah(SWT) & Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
silvertongue

Allah(SWT) & Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:16 am

The structure and teachings of our community has totally changed. As we can see that people are now more dependent on our Dai, Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin, rather than having Faith in Allah (SWT). Most of the bohris dont greet by saying Assalam O Alaikum, or dont reply Alhamdolillah. Instead they say "Mola ni Dua che". or "Mola che to Saglu j che". Iev also heard an amil quote that Just like Allah is the Lord in the heavens, Burhanuddin Aqa is our Lord on Earth. These things are making the bohris more blind and taking away from the real Noor of Allah (SWT). In Sha Allah I hope someday they open their eyes and understand the real meaning of Islam and its teachings.

AMAFHH

Re: Allah(SWT) & Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin

Unread post by AMAFHH » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:01 am

silvertongue wrote:The structure and teachings of our community has totally changed. As we can see that people are now more dependent on our Dai, Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin, rather than having Faith in Allah (SWT). Most of the bohris dont greet by saying Assalam O Alaikum, or dont reply Alhamdolillah. Instead they say "Mola ni Dua che". or "Mola che to Saglu j che". Iev also heard an amil quote that Just like Allah is the Lord in the heavens, Burhanuddin Aqa is our Lord on Earth. These things are making the bohris more blind and taking away from the real Noor of Allah (SWT). In Sha Allah I hope someday they open their eyes and understand the real meaning of Islam and its teachings.
Brother
i have also Noticed the same thing on my side and What they are doing cal be called SHIRK, ,
what i have read and experienced until know about the Bohra's as being a part of them for a long time
this community has been Hijacked by so Called Royal Family and they want to Rule on Bohra's so for that they have given this Community a Deen which has many similarity of Islam , saying that this is our correct religion Which is Not and to maintain the Rule they are using two Tactics that is FEAR & GREED (Laalach) ,
if the People can control on this Two things the whole structure will collapse

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:19 am

I recently saw a video of Dahod on whatsapp where a man is being humiliated by a mulla in front of a bhaisaheb and a huge crowd. Where he is scolded of eating tobacco or say Moharramaat. We do understand that this guy did some wrong things in his life but this is not the right way to make him understand. Would our beloved Prophet (S.a.w.w) or Any of the Imams do that ?..

HMALAK

Unread post by HMALAK » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:30 am

silvertongue wrote:I recently saw a video of Dahod on whatsapp where a man is being humiliated by a mulla in front of a bhaisaheb and a huge crowd. Where he is scolded of eating tobacco or say Moharramaat. We do understand that this guy did some wrong things in his life but this is not the right way to make him understand. Would our beloved Prophet (S.a.w.w) or Any of the Imams do that ?..
Can you post the video???? I have also heard about it but haven't got the video yet....

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:40 am

Heres the Video below

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:45 am

Watch it full and let me know your comments.

Just_a_muslim

Unread post by Just_a_muslim » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:16 am

Good luck trying to admonish Bohras... But it's sooo hard , no matter how logical your points are , they don't believe you , they have been sooo brainwashed !

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:19 am

I dont wana admonish them. They are free to believe what they want to because its useless to make them understand even the simple things. What I want is they shouldnt force anyone or humiliate or degrade a person who thinks little different about Dai and his Mansoos.

Aymelek

Unread post by Aymelek » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:27 am

silvertongue wrote:Watch it full and let me know your comments.
This is a street play / one-act drama enacted across various jamaats in many cities to highlight the side effects of tobacco and other addiction. It is not a real-life video of humiliation.

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:33 am

Well I got it from a friend who said that its real. Theres no drama in it. And he didnt sounded like hes joking coz hes kinda Mulla type. Or may be hes mistaken.

Al Fateh

Unread post by Al Fateh » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:47 am

cancer from tobacco is less harmful than the cancer of shirk spread by SMB his father and now his son muffy.

Al Fateh

Unread post by Al Fateh » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:57 am

instead of humiliating people why don't they educate them scientifically and also from QURAAN by teaching them translation?

I am sure most people will get away of tobacco....

just telling then leave wont help until "why" is explained.

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:02 am

Every Friday after Zohar Namaz I see some old sheikhs with a green bag moving here and there uttering " Qarze Hasana". For some reason I think, did it happened in the times of previous Dais. Then why this collection now. When I asked a question regarding the collection of all these najwas. I got a reply that the collection is for the Imam and when he will Zahoor He will have a great amount that could run a kingdom and we all will serve him and do Jihad with him.

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:03 am

Al Fateh wrote:instead of humiliating people why don't they educate them scientifically and also from QURAAN by teaching them translation?

I am sure most people will get away of tobacco....

just telling then leave wont help until "why" is explained.

For Them asking "WHY" means that you doubt the words and Farmaan of Mola. And you totally drop deep in their sight.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:03 am

silvertongue wrote:The structure and teachings of our community has totally changed. As we can see that people are now more dependent on our Dai, Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin, rather than having Faith in Allah (SWT). Most of the bohris dont greet by saying Assalam O Alaikum, or dont reply Alhamdolillah. Instead they say "Mola ni Dua che". or "Mola che to Saglu j che". Iev also heard an amil quote that Just like Allah is the Lord in the heavens, Burhanuddin Aqa is our Lord on Earth. These things are making the bohris more blind and taking away from the real Noor of Allah (SWT). In Sha Allah I hope someday they open their eyes and understand the real meaning of Islam and its teachings.
You have been hanging out or mingling with the wrong kind of people.

every DB that i have come across is either As salam aale kum or Kem cho bhai/ben and the reply has always been Waalekum as salam (not alhamdolillah) or Humme sara che bhai, tame kem cho

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:05 am

The thing is these kind of people does exist and Its not that easy when they are your childhood friends whom you shared your moments and thoughts with.

rang

Unread post by rang » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:42 am

100% Correct

Al Fateh

Unread post by Al Fateh » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:56 am

mumin_DB wrote:Unread postby silvertongue on Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:19 am
I recently saw a video of Dahod on whatsapp where a man is being humiliated by a mulla in front of a bhaisaheb and a huge crowd. Where he is scolded of eating tobacco or say Moharramaat. We do understand that this guy did some wrong things in his life but this is not the right way to make him understand. Would our beloved Prophet (S.a.w.w) or Any of the Imams do that ?..

Dear Silvertongue,

Teri maa ki choot - Teri maa ka bhosda for spreading wrong msgs - and wrong lnks to people..

wake up madarchod - first confirm where this video was taken - and chutiya this video was a drama - where they ere inacting as a tobacco eater and bhaisaheb and the act was perfomed infront of the crowd. and it wasnt in real or humiliating anyone.

I confirmed with my links and this video has been taken from Wagad town - Baswada -

you haramkhor - spread rumours abt your mother and sister
_DB

true abde hahahahaha

Imagine this kind of people dreams to enter heaven :roll:
Last edited by Al Fateh on Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:59 am

Are you talking abt me or Mumin_DB ?

Al Fateh

Unread post by Al Fateh » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:00 am

silvertongue wrote:Are you talking abt me or Mumin_DB ?
off course the one who abused.

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:11 am

Hmm... I hope that Mumin_DB is well guided and if not, the May Allah (SWT) guide him and forgive for all his words.

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:25 am

How are the peoples views where you live?

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:36 am

Silvertongue, i apologise to you on behalf of my brother-in-faith Mumin_DB.

we orthrodox DBs, being bashed so often on this site, tend to sometimes loose control and lash out.

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:41 am

zinger wrote:Silvertongue, i apologise to you on behalf of my brother-in-faith Mumin_DB.

we orthrodox DBs, being bashed so often on this site, tend to sometimes loose control and lash out.
Its okay brother.. I understand. Kabhi kabhi hota hai.. Forget it.. :-)

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:57 am

Alhamdolillah.. I thank to Allah innumerable times for helping me control my anger. And I appreciate your understanding as well. May Allah (SWT) Bless you.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:21 am

I saw the video and I have to say that the entire episode was staged. Do you see how the guy apologizes while holding on to the microphone? Seriously? Humility should not be confused with self-humiliation.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:34 am

The prophet (saw) has said that a muslim should try to hide his brother's shortcomings from others. However, here we see a blatant disregard of that advise of the prophet (saw) where one "mumin" is humiliating another "mumin" in front of hundreds of other "mumins"!!

bohra_manus

Unread post by bohra_manus » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:17 pm

zinger wrote:
You have been hanging out or mingling with the wrong kind of people.

every DB that i have come across is either As salam aale kum or Kem cho bhai/ben and the reply has always been Waalekum as salam (not alhamdolillah) or Humme sara che bhai, tame kem cho
Bro. Zinger,
I partially agree with you on one thing, the response to "As salam aleykum" and disagree with the rest.
I agree that for "As salam aleykum" is generally responded with "Waaleykum Salam" but to "Kem cho" the response is "Maula ni doa thi fine che"
Even during discussions ladies mainly say "Ya Mola" instaed of "ya Allah". My own sisters and sister in laws do this so do many ladies.
Also ladies take "Maula's vasilo" when concerned with any thing.

Al Fateh

Unread post by Al Fateh » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:30 pm

zinger wrote:Silvertongue, i apologise to you on behalf of my brother-in-faith Mumin_DB.

so do u plan to give misaaq to part time dai of yours this year?

btw _DB isnt you brother in faith, he thinks dai is full time dai and always correct, while you think you dai can utter bullshiit and do nonsense some times. LOL