Laanats and the Quran

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
abde husayn

Re: Laanats and the Quran

Unread post by abde husayn » Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:27 pm

Anajmi
I think you are missing my point. The dai is only to give dawah outside the community by the raza of the imam az'zaman. There hasn't been one dai in the period of star that has given dawah because it is the imam who instructs what should or shouldn't be said. My example with rasullah and moula ali are the same. Maula ali did not give dawah except by raza or instruction by rasullah.

So the idea that you can preach what you think is Islam is completely not based on the quran or sunnah. If fact there are plenty of examples where rasullah chastise those the taught without his approval.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:42 pm

think you are missing my point. The dai is only to give dawah outside the community by the raza of the imam az'zaman. There hasn't been one dai in the period of star that has given dawah because it is the imam who instructs what should or shouldn't be said. My example with rasullah and moula ali are the same. Maula ali did not give dawah except by raza or instruction by rasullah.
Which is precisely the reason I said that your Dai is not a "Dai" because he does not have the permission of the Imam to do dawah. The reason he did not get the permission is because the Imam knows the qualities of his appointees. The Imam knows that the Dai is a disgrace on the name of Islam and should not be spreading his version of Islam to others and dragging them to hell. And thankfully, because of the wisdom of the Imam, the spread of dawoodi-ism is only within the already fooled dawoodis!!

Al-Muizz

Unread post by Al-Muizz » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:05 pm

abde husayn wrote:Salam Al-Muizz,
While you responded with a lot of name calling...you didn't actually correct or "debunk" anything I wrote. Alhamdullah on your sabaqs attendance. btw sabaq has a q for qaf not a k for kahf. qibla also has a qaf.

When I disagree with someone, I tell them why I disagree and then bring forth the reasons and proofs of my disagreement.

I disagree with anajmi on the idea of Dai historically position based the history of Maulana Ali to Rasullah for example. The statements I made are facts and are also referenced in Uyun al'Akbar by Sayenda Idris Imadudin (ra). All the Imams had dais at various jazeerahs that would report back to the Imam az'Zaman and take farman or risalah to the mumineen of the region. Maula Abdullah and Maula Nuruddin were trained in Cairo by Imam Mustansir (as) and sent to Hind to perform dawat (ie they were dais). It was through them the Maula Tarmal and Bharmal came to Islam and began the silsila of dais in India.
It wasn't until Imam Tayyib (as) that the position of dai al mutlaq was formulated to be the rep of Imam.
To further the point, there were many dai al'duat (dai of the dais or supreme dai) during the Imam zuhur in our history that oversaw the various dais of the regions. Sayedna Muyyad din Shirazi reached this apex for example.

btw abde husayn means servant or slave of Husayn (refering to Imam Husayn) and I am neither rich nor powerful. I just listen to the bayans of my Maula (tus).

I beg to differ...see you don't know shit! Mufaddal Moula TUS emphatically told you not to spend your time in this fitnat, but what do you do? Continue on this trajectory, like you are some overlord given the authority by the Dai to preach! What an Idiot! It is time to STOP your so-called high headed ness drop your BULL$HIT, and concentrate on your own aqeeda instead of worrying about others. You obviously have not learnt ONE THING from all your bayaans. If we just forget about the other side, all this tempest would calm down. We ought to FOCUS on praying Quraan, and improving ourselves first, before preaching to others how to live! How many people have you helped in your so-called life? Why not IMPROVE a Mumineen's life for a change? There are COUNTLESS Boihras BEGGING in India...go to Burhanpur, etc. HELP them, don't PREACH to them about their aqeeda! Make a difference in another Mumineen's LIFE instead of worrying whose ass you are gonna kiss next, moron!

abde husayn

Unread post by abde husayn » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:36 pm

Al Muizz,
exactly why are you on this site based on your statement that I should be off and not exchange with fitnat?

Point to you statements, Muffadal Maula (tus) has constantly stated "tamare bhaiyo ne bolavo" referring to the mumineen who are not coming or have weak aqeeda. Most of the people on this website are dawoodi bohras and where a topi and kurta/saya to the majlis when they come. They are typically the guys sitting against the wall at the back of the masjid. they are the ones that like talking about this and that...but don't really do anything or pay anything towards the jamat. Why do you think Muffadal Maula was in Udaipur?

My point being here is only clarify when the belief as stated is incorrect per dawat teaching. I am not hear to sell myself nor brag. I recite quran daily, I give sadaqa to the poor mumineen as much as possible for me. I physically help my jamat and work at the masjid. This is as my maula teaches us and for Allah ta'Ala and myself. I practice my aqeeda to the best of my ability. I am asking those on the forum to do the same...including yourself. You cannot help anyone when your own ikhlaq (character) is poor.

The problem happens when you just forget about the other side...when you give up on them and don't show them right from wrong based on the actions of our maula and the past hudud al'kiram.

abde husayn

Unread post by abde husayn » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:45 pm

anajmi,

that's funny, your statements sounds like you know what should and shouldn't be taught...but your writing indicates you have very little knowledge of Islamic doctrines or history in general. What gives you the authority to say the Dai is teaching incorrectly when you yourself don't know?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:03 pm

What gives you the authority to say the Dai is teaching incorrectly
First of all, as you pointed out, he is not the Dai as he does not have the permission of the Imam to do Dawah. He never got Imam's permission during his entire reign. So, he is not the Dai. Second, if he is not the Dai, then he should not be teaching, because who knows what he is teaching? Who can validate what he is teaching is correct because he never got the Imam's permission!!
you have very little knowledge of Islamic doctrines
Do not confuse Islamic doctrines with dawoodi bohra doctrines. I have enough knowledge of both to know which one is full of shit.

abde husayn

Unread post by abde husayn » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:01 pm

anajmi
I think i specifically pointed out that Mufaddal maula is the Dai and the so called evidence pointed out by kq is very weak.

And what you consider Islamic doctrines are your interpretation of piece meal info you've collect. Most of it doesn't follow sunni or shia.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:27 pm

I think i specifically pointed out that Mufaddal maula is the Dai
Does he have the permission to do Dawah? If he does not, then he is not the Dai. He is just a figure head good at scaring you out of your money.
And what you consider Islamic doctrines are your interpretation of piece meal info you've collect. Most of it doesn't follow sunni or shia.
Still better than the fairy tales you people are taught. Ever heard about the talking ghoda of Imam Hussain which spoke to mufaddal?