Mufaddal Moula's humble request to Khuzaima Bhaisaheb

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Gulf
Posts: 674
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:01 am

Mufaddal Moula's humble request to Khuzaima Bhaisaheb

#1

Unread post by Gulf » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:12 am

In today's waaz mubarak Sayedna moulana Mufaddal (TUS) humbly requested to Sayedi Khuzaima bhaisaheb Qutbuddin to return to him. Moula has also appointed sahebs to go to araz on behalf of him.

Khuda Ta'ala yaari ane neq toufeeq aape.
Aameen.

voice
Posts: 173
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:08 pm

Re: Mufaddal Moula's humble request to Khuzaima Bhaisaheb

#2

Unread post by voice » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:23 am

Definitely it appears to be some kind of policy change. The tone has changed, it indicates either trying to save there face from possible loss in there credit (done through media) among the masses, other communities etc or likely that they are in state of panic due to possible court cases.

Maqbool
Posts: 844
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 4:01 am

Re: Mufaddal Moula's humble request to Khuzaima Bhaisaheb

#3

Unread post by Maqbool » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:36 am

He has also requested all the followers not to utter lanat on KQ. Will those who have utter lanat and used abusive language will regret?

Akhtiar Wahid
Posts: 804
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:22 am

Re: Mufaddal Moula's humble request to Khuzaima Bhaisaheb

#4

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:38 am

ABSOLUTE HEIGHT OF HYPOCRISY.....ALLAH (SWT) HAS PROVED THAT THIS DAWAT IS A SHIRK OVERALL!

silvertongue
Posts: 578
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:34 am

Re: Mufaddal Moula's humble request to Khuzaima Bhaisaheb

#5

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:55 am

What do u mean by that.. Sorry i didnt attend the waaz so missed it.. Can anyone please highlight the points That SMS mentioned in his Waaz today..

Jazakallah

Gulf
Posts: 674
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:01 am

Re: Mufaddal Moula's humble request to Khuzaima Bhaisaheb

#6

Unread post by Gulf » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:12 am

voice wrote:Definitely it appears to be some kind of policy change. The tone has changed, it indicates either trying to save there face from possible loss in there credit (done through media) among the masses, other communities etc or likely that they are in state of panic due to possible court cases.
Sayedna Mufaddal TUS have repeatedly told that he is not asking this due to any fear or pressure or policy or politics but requesting purely from the core of his heart.
We are hopeful for positive response KQ Saheb too.

silvertongue
Posts: 578
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:34 am

Re: Mufaddal Moula's humble request to Khuzaima Bhaisaheb

#7

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:19 am

SKQ asked for a Mubahila.. Did he get a reply for that or just a settlement will workout later ?

Bohra spring
Posts: 1293
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:37 am

Re: Mufaddal Moula's humble request to Khuzaima Bhaisaheb

#8

Unread post by Bohra spring » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:44 am

Gulf wrote:
voice wrote:Definitely it appears to be some kind of policy change. The tone has changed, it indicates either trying to save there face from possible loss in there credit (done through media) among the masses, other communities etc or likely that they are in state of panic due to possible court cases.
Sayedna Mufaddal TUS have repeatedly told that he is not asking this due to any fear or pressure or policy or politics but requesting purely from the core of his heart.
We are hopeful for positive response KQ Saheb too.
On what grounds is he asking SKQ to come over...

SKQ has claimed to be a diai, he has raised the stakes too high there is no room for back down. If anyone has played chess will understand .

SKQ was a mazoon so going back to mazoon again will look ridiculous, SKQ will most likely go to court and win a sizeable portion of assets and he will start a new sect with his followers. It will become like Alawi . He will have his own mazoon and mukasir. It is unlikely progressive will join SKQ. However SKQ will be a liberal and modern dawat.

SMS will not backdown that is he will not give up the position, he will fight to retain most but not all assets to SKQ even if wanted his brothers will not accept it. SMS will retain around 80% of the conservative followers and life will continue. Regularly youth will leave the community to become agnostic or convert to SKQ . SMS will create his on trouble when his Nass is contested between his sons and brothers.

Gulf
Posts: 674
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:01 am

Re: Mufaddal Moula's humble request to Khuzaima Bhaisaheb

#9

Unread post by Gulf » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:00 am

It is not about power & position but the right path of fatemi dawat where you earn respect of millions which is more than any amount of wealth exist on the earth & we hope Khuzaima BhaiSaheb will chose the right path.

Sceptical
Posts: 249
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:38 am

Re: Mufaddal Moula's humble request to Khuzaima Bhaisaheb

#10

Unread post by Sceptical » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:04 am

Gulf wrote:It is not about power & position but the right path of fatemi dawat where you earn respect of millions which is more than any amount of wealth exist on the earth & we hope Khuzaima BhaiSaheb will chose the right path.
Image

JC
Posts: 1624
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Mufaddal Moula's humble request to Khuzaima Bhaisaheb

#11

Unread post by JC » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:08 am

This is ALL about Power and Money!! I donot think so SKQ will go back, why should he?? This is the beginning on an End.

Gulf
Posts: 674
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:01 am

Re: Mufaddal Moula's humble request to Khuzaima Bhaisaheb

#12

Unread post by Gulf » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:15 am

silvertongue wrote:What do u mean by that.. Sorry i didnt attend the waaz so missed it.. Can anyone please highlight the points That SMS mentioned in his Waaz today..

Jazakallah
Three Sahebo na naam lidha ne farmayu k aap nazar muqam maani ne maro paigham pohchavjo, khuda emne (kaka ji saheb ne) taufeeq aape, shifa aape ne pachha aavi jaay me galey lagavi daees

Subhanallah, Rasulullah (SAW) apna par kachro feknar ni tabiyat pursi waaste jaaye, em sunu hatu, aaje joi lidhu ne k Mufaddal maula TUS Haqqan haqqa Rasulullah na dai chhe!

Akhtiar Wahid
Posts: 804
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:22 am

Re: Mufaddal Moula's humble request to Khuzaima Bhaisaheb

#13

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:29 am

Kachro toh hawein nikalse dawat no.....aa sab choro ni poll khul si......Muffy, Qaidy etc, Aa public ne khub ankh ma dhool nakhe che,
Aam public so tha huwa sher hain, ungli nahee kar warna cheer phad degi.....Ungli kardi hain ab!
ab sirf ek cheez ho sakti hain aur woh hain
BHAIYAJI.....SMILE PLEASE MALUMAAT PAR DALSU!

yusuf78
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:25 am

Re: Mufaddal Moula's humble request to Khuzaima Bhaisaheb

#14

Unread post by yusuf78 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:44 am

Gulf wrote:
silvertongue wrote:What do u mean by that.. Sorry i didnt attend the waaz so missed it.. Can anyone please highlight the points That SMS mentioned in his Waaz today..

Jazakallah
Three Sahebo na naam lidha ne farmayu k aap nazar muqam maani ne maro paigham pohchavjo, khuda emne (kaka ji saheb ne) taufeeq aape, shifa aape ne pachha aavi jaay me galey lagavi daees

Subhanallah, Rasulullah (SAW) apna par kachro feknar ni tabiyat pursi waaste jaaye, em sunu hatu, aaje joi lidhu ne k Mufaddal maula TUS Haqqan haqqa Rasulullah na dai chhe!
Which time & world you are living in ? You are so brainwashed may be from when you were very young,.. This is the world which is very practical, very straight to the business. They are all doing for personal benefits you really can't see very clear picture why muffy is welcoming his enemy then you are really mentally slave abde.

Biradar
Posts: 875
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:13 pm

Re: Mufaddal Moula's humble request to Khuzaima Bhaisaheb

#15

Unread post by Biradar » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:53 am

Gulf wrote:
silvertongue wrote:What do u mean by that.. Sorry i didnt attend the waaz so missed it.. Can anyone please highlight the points That SMS mentioned in his Waaz today..

Jazakallah
Three Sahebo na naam lidha ne farmayu k aap nazar muqam maani ne maro paigham pohchavjo, khuda emne (kaka ji saheb ne) taufeeq aape, shifa aape ne pachha aavi jaay me galey lagavi daees

Subhanallah, Rasulullah (SAW) apna par kachro feknar ni tabiyat pursi waaste jaaye, em sunu hatu, aaje joi lidhu ne k Mufaddal maula TUS Haqqan haqqa Rasulullah na dai chhe!
Here we see the propaganda machinery in full swing. Apparently, after flinging dirt on SKQ for the last few weeks, suddenly SMS has woken up from his slumber. In fact, during the time in which lanaats were being uttered, people were coerced to sign letters, effigies were being burned, photoshopped GIFs were being circulated, SMS quietly sat back and enjoyed the show. Now, he has the gall to say that he is the one who is taking the morally high ground. Anyone with half a brain can clearly see that during this time, SKQ has referred to SMS respectfully, never resorting to name calling and gutter tactics. Of course, abdes have less than half a brain to start with, so nothing else can be expected.

As A.Z would say: SMS, su eni nirali shaan chee.

Akhtiar Wahid
Posts: 804
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:22 am

Re: Mufaddal Moula's humble request to Khuzaima Bhaisaheb

#16

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:57 am

SMS ni wasili shaan.....Syedna Khuzema Qutbuddin Zindabad....he is the future of Dawoodi bohras, he is the Sultan, he has the charisma.....u can see and you can tell.....rest are like ash!

Biradar
Posts: 875
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:13 pm

Re: Mufaddal Moula's humble request to Khuzaima Bhaisaheb

#17

Unread post by Biradar » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:11 pm

SMS (TUS)'s hypocrisy is amazing. For decades he has been leading a campaign to malign the mazoon sahib. The truth was revealed during the zahir-batin debacle, and very well documented on this website. It was evident to everyone, even the most brain-dead abde that a systematic hate campaign was targeted towards the mazoon sahib. Now, SMS is pretending that it never happened, and will welcome him back with open arms. Really, these people are something else.

Al Zulfiqar
Posts: 4609
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:01 am

Re: Mufaddal Moula's humble request to Khuzaima Bhaisaheb

#18

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:18 pm

Gulf wrote:In today's waaz mubarak Sayedna moulana Mufaddal (TUS) humbly requested

why the humility now after all the laanats, gaali-galoch and threats of baraat to anyone who pledges allegiance to KQ?

to Sayedi Khuzaima bhaisaheb Qutbuddin to return to him.

return to him as what? as a paaltu kutta or maazoon, or as his uncle? so that he gives up his claims as the real appointed 53rd dai? muffy needs to clarify in concrete terms what he expects of his kaka.

Moula has also appointed sahebs to go to araz on behalf of him.

to do araz or go and beg? and if they dont succeed, then threaten and bully?

Khuda Ta'ala yaari ane neq toufeeq aape.

kone yaari ane nek taifeeq aape? muffy ne ke KQ ne? ke pachhi tara jeva bewaqoof ne?

Aameen.

Gulf
Posts: 674
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:01 am

Re: Mufaddal Moula's humble request to Khuzaima Bhaisaheb

#19

Unread post by Gulf » Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:23 pm

Finally PDBs will be the losers.
Wait n watch

SBM
Posts: 6243
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Mufaddal Moula's humble request to Khuzaima Bhaisaheb

#20

Unread post by SBM » Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:28 pm

Gulf wrote:Finally PDBs will be the losers.
Wait n watch
That is what you said about 6 years ago that this forum will no longer be in existance

Al Zulfiqar
Posts: 4609
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:01 am

Re: Mufaddal Moula's humble request to Khuzaima Bhaisaheb

#21

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:45 pm

Gulf wrote: Wait n watch
we have been waiting since decades and also watching the antics of the past dai and the 2 new ones. we have also been watching brainless abdes like you falling over themselves to justify as their new dai, a backward looking, extremist taleban type mulla who utters gaali-galoch and laanats at the drop of a hat and wants to push all bohra women into the stone age! an insanely mad-mulla who talks nonsense, threatens his followers and encourages his abdes to throw their wives who do not wear head-to-toe al qaeda style burkhas, out of the house and into the streets!

with your nonsensical statements you resemble a cannibal from the amazon who is challenging the finest brains at nasa. idiot.

hasman001
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:40 am

Re: Mufaddal Moula's humble request to Khuzaima Bhaisaheb

#22

Unread post by hasman001 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:53 pm

New message circulating on whatsapp. One can only laugh

I apolize (sorry) send any wrong msg ;picture bad words to khozema Qutubuddin saheb as over moula 53 dai Muffadal saifuddin TUS Can forgive: what happen past few days so please forgive me As overMoula Mohammed Burhanuddin RA teaches.
Ehsaan mere mola ka hai... jo ek mauka diya hain ! Dawaat ke darwaze khuley hain.... galey laga ne ye Sardar bethe hain.....
Syedna mohammed burhanuddin (ra) na vafat baad ghana sahebo ye ane mumineen ye davedaar par laanat boli che.
Par aaje mufaddal maula (tus) ye em farmayu ke kakajisaheb ne maro paigam pohchavo. Pacha aavi jai. Me gale lagavi lais.
Aap ye rehmat na darwaza haju khula rakha che. Aap dai che, ne aap jane che ke je din aap ena par lanat bolse te ghari si ena vaste jannat na darvaza band thai jase ane sijjeen ma eno hashar thase

Ye bhi ek mumin na farzand che balke ek dai na farzand che to ek bhi mumin no jaan zaye na jai em aap chahe che.

Aa mari adna gulam ni tasawwur che

JC
Posts: 1624
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Mufaddal Moula's humble request to Khuzaima Bhaisaheb

#23

Unread post by JC » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:24 pm

Trash throwing lady on Mohammad RA = People calling lanats and abuses to SKQ

Gulf - please have a heart before quoting something. Muffi is NO NO NO comparison to Mohammad RA. DO NOT DARE DO THAT ............. else for sure you will burn in hell ....... this is a brotherly advise.

maxthemature
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:30 pm

Re: Mufaddal Moula's humble request to Khuzaima Bhaisaheb

#24

Unread post by maxthemature » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:35 pm

Inspite of innumerous clips exposing khuzema and his own people taking
Left right and centre of him, mola did today unbelievable...dai tho dai che
We r normal humans and our love for mola is such that such
Fraudsters would be dealt harshly and wud be beaten black and blue
But mola has asked their families to return back to dawat
And mola emotionally said will embrace them if they come back to dawat
One of their daughter is returning back and has realised and rest
Matter of time! acceptance of nas which khuzema and his fmly did for 3 years(with clips proof sent earlier)now apologies and acceptance for the blunder they did is jus matter of time!
But if they wit ego or emberassment of what a huge blunder they have done then
Mola made it clear today in the most amazing waaz ever!
It certainly was history!
Muffadal mola tus zindabad! All the cursers of dai zaman rot in hell
And may all who have gone astray with no knowledge or half knowledge khuda taufeew aape!

Biradar
Posts: 875
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:13 pm

Re: Mufaddal Moula's humble request to Khuzaima Bhaisaheb

#25

Unread post by Biradar » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:37 pm

hasman001 wrote:New message circulating on whatsapp. One can only laugh
….
These people are complete fools. They are being jerked around like puppets by their Dear Leader (TUS), manipulated first into cursing, abusing, burning effigies and now into apologizing for the same behavior! Now, tomorrow when, as is 100% certain, SKQ will reject this "come hug me" approach, they will be doing their lanaati activities all over again.

Bohras are like ventriloquist dummies, puppets and toy soldiers in their mullah's grand plans. They have not one bit of self-reflection left, and will do and say anything they are told to. Truly, they have become nothing but absolute and totally submissive and subservient slaves.

Only Allah can help them now.

Mazakyo
Posts: 148
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 5:01 am

Re: Mufaddal Moula's humble request to Khuzaima Bhaisaheb

#26

Unread post by Mazakyo » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
Gulf wrote: Wait n watch
we have been waiting since decades and also watching the antics of the past dai and the 2 new ones. we have also been watching brainless abdes like you falling over themselves to justify as their new dai, a backward looking, extremist taleban type mulla who utters gaali-galoch and laanats at the drop of a hat and wants to push all bohra women into the stone age! an insanely mad-mulla who talks nonsense, threatens his followers and encourages his abdes to throw their wives who do not wear head-to-toe al qaeda style burkhas, out of the house and into the streets!

with your nonsensical statements you resemble a cannibal from the amazon who is challenging the finest brains at nasa. idiot.
Chor yaar Zulfi ghussa na kar. Dekh tu agar gali bhi lekhe tu Admin kuch nahin kehta. Aur hum agar do char jumlay likh dein tu wo censor kar deta hai.

murtaza2152
Posts: 253
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:26 pm

Re: Mufaddal Moula's humble request to Khuzaima Bhaisaheb

#27

Unread post by murtaza2152 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:44 pm

Biradar wrote:
hasman001 wrote:New message circulating on whatsapp. One can only laugh
….
These people are complete fools. They are being jerked around like puppets by their Dear Leader (TUS), manipulated first into cursing, abusing, burning effigies and now into apologizing for the same behavior! Now, tomorrow when, as is 100% certain, SKQ will reject this "come hug me" approach, they will be doing their lanaati activities all over again.

Bohras are like ventriloquist dummies, puppets and toy soldiers in their mullah's grand plans. They have not one bit of self-reflection left, and will do and say anything they are told to. Truly, they have become nothing but absolute and totally submissive and subservient slaves.

Only Allah can help them now.
LOL Biradar !
Yea only Allah can help us !
Your frustrations on Abdes is mindboggling :mrgreen:

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Mufaddal Moula's humble request to Khuzaima Bhaisaheb

#28

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:15 pm

All this drama and the late realisation of mistakes by Muffy's camp is a proof that this "Laanat" drama has MISERABLY backfired on him, thanks to this forum and watsup messenger !! He has understood that majority of abdes have taken this laanat and humiliation thing very seriously and instead of SKQ image getting tarnished it is the other way round. Moreover the signature campaign will not hold ground in the court of law nor an obscure letter written by SMB on an ordinary piece of paper. Actually SKQ has become Muffy's worst nightmare as SKQ knows all the nitty gritty, dramas, manipulation etc being conducted all these years, he must also be in the knowledge of all the bank accounts in various tax havens where all the ill-gotten wealth has been parked.

The "gale lagawu" act sounds similar to the one wherein the coward Shivaji 'gale lagawud' Afzal Khan and stabbed him at the back.

I feel SKQ should demand a public apology on national television for all the humiliations, just as how SMB did after showering laanats on the 3 khalifas !!

Biradar
Posts: 875
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:13 pm

Re: Mufaddal Moula's humble request to Khuzaima Bhaisaheb

#29

Unread post by Biradar » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:17 pm

murtaza2152 wrote:
LOL Biradar !
Yea only Allah can help us !
Your frustrations on Abdes is mindboggling :mrgreen:
My friend, there is no frustration. It is simple observation. Allah has given you a brain. However, you and abdes like you, have chosen to not use it. Islam is fundamentally a simple religion. What mullahs have done is to pervert it and make it their own personal bank, looting their followers at every possible occasion. And I do not mean just monetarily. I mean intellectually and morally.

Lets see the mockery your leader has perpetuated. Before the death of SBM (RA) you were taking the name of mazoon sahib in misaq. Then, SMB (RA) died and then you were cursing him, burning him in effigy. Now that SMS (TUS) has made some senseless emotional appeal, you are apologizing. All while conveniently forgetting that SMS (TUS) himself has perpetuated a hate campaign against the mazoon for decades now. And, worse, he kept silent while idiot abdes were running around like junglees cursing, burning and making mayhem.

I mean, one does not know to cry or laugh. You have no independent mind of your own, and like a dust mote are driven wherever the wind from your master blows.

maxthemature
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:30 pm

Re: Mufaddal Moula's humble request to Khuzaima Bhaisaheb

#30

Unread post by maxthemature » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:36 pm

All u guys even if shown live videos of rasullilah(saw) saying how dawat will progress
From imaam to daai till qayamat without the chain of nas breaking even once
And like it never has in the past 1400 years still u guys will talk shit and crap
And continue to do so till u guys die!and that's the bitter truth
Question one dai is questioning every duwat,hurratul maleka and imams
Ohh well most of the buch of ideots r frm other religion wit no knowledge
Whatsoever of dawoodi bhoras actually are! Then why bother wasting ur time here barking
24/7???
I will give u guys some other good websites or lord krishna and hanumaan
Pls comment over there!!! Or request admin to change the name of this
Site to ismaili or wahabifantasy or sumthin like thaaat!!