succession video removed

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Qutbi-Hero

Re: succession video removed

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:59 pm

MMH wrote:Have you all heard the sound of Aqa Maula's voice when he says “Khuda Barakat Aape” and when he says "Mufaddal bhai ne nass nu Taj"....there is a marked difference in both the sounds of Maula'a voice....obviously the new video is doctored and put up again...
Exactly what I'm thinking too - I'm sure the Muffy Mob will be using all kinds of devious "technological" tricks to reinforce their campaign... unfortunately Steven Spielberg is not part of their Mob, so all their "doctoring" is amateurish and easily noticed lol!

Wait - I just got a WhatsApp message with a picture of Spielberg giving Misaq to Muffy... DANGIT! :mrgreen:

salsabeel

Unread post by salsabeel » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:48 pm

Sceptical wrote:I have watched to both video (originally posted on famtemidawat.com and the other on tune.pk) : no difference for me, NO understandable words from SMB(ra) !

Questions, with the hypothesis that SMB had full mental abilities :
- Why did SMB(ra) need a script to anounce a nuss (he was holding a paper and was reading it) ?

but on the other side,
- why SMB didn't reject his son when he was doing Qadambossi after the "nuss"?
- He even held the shal with Mukasir saheb and QJ bs (at 27:50) .

This video is quite ambiguous. it will not be usable nor by SMS nor by SKQ in justice.
if you look at any normal ziyafat video, the actions performed by SMB are the same. Qadambosi then shaal. SMB may have just thought this was a ziyafat.

james

Unread post by james » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:55 pm

MMH wrote:
anajmi wrote: I take that back. After many tries, I was able to hear a faint “Khuda Barakat Aape”. An average video recording sound from these live events is not as good as hearing it live. The audience reaction made me listen to this piece a couple of times and I was able to make out the 3 words. They weren't clearly heard, but the audience reaction to them gives it away. I tried the same things with the words for the nuss, but got nothing. Apparently, neither did the live audience. Cause there is no reaction from them. In fact, nobody even stands up and repeats the words saying that nuss has been declared. This video seems to have been chosen as a nuss video almost as an after thought.

Have you all heard the sound of Aqa Maula's voice when he says “Khuda Barakat Aape” and when he says "Mufaddal bhai ne nass nu Taj"....there is a marked difference in both the sounds of Maula'a voice....obviously the new video is doctored and put up again...so James is listening to the new video and feeling happy about it but the rest are going by what they heard originally in the fatemidawat video...
I have heard the 'new' video several times and James is correct at exactly 26:53 "Mufaddal bhai ne nass nu Taj" can be heard, whether it is Aqa Maula's voice or not I am not so sure!!!
Firstly , thanks for backing me up that you can hear both statements quite clearly. Congratulations are in order . You have a different ear than Sceptical. You will be asked to join FBI and you will complimented on having supernatural powers. Ain't life grand ?

As for your ludicrous opinion that the " new video " is doctored , you couldn't be more wrong. The one on tune.pk was uploaded on 20th January 2014 and not on 15th February when it was pulled down from Youtube.

james

Unread post by james » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:58 pm

salsabeel wrote:My question is that why are they not releasing this video officially from vazarat. Are they fearing that the original doesnt have anything to go on, or are they fearing the doctored one will fry them in the courts.....

Vazarat department of Dawat will not release the video officially as Dawat has never used the platform of Youtube before and may not be doing so in future.

Both the videos are same . The pulled one from youtube and the one uploaded on tune.pk.

How gullible can you get ?

james

Unread post by james » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:03 am

anajmi wrote:
There is not a single word in that video by marhoum burhanuddin that can be clearly heard.
I take that back. After many tries, I was able to hear a faint “Khuda Barakat Aape”. An average video recording sound from these live events is not as good as hearing it live. The audience reaction made me listen to this piece a couple of times and I was able to make out the 3 words. They weren't clearly heard, but the audience reaction to them gives it away. I tried the same things with the words for the nuss, but got nothing. Apparently, neither did the live audience. Cause there is no reaction from them. In fact, nobody even stands up and repeats the words saying that nuss has been declared. This video seems to have been chosen as a nuss video almost as an after thought.

Good that you could hear it . Atleast that would shut up the lackeys who said " comatose " and whatnot.

More nonsense from you. This was the Nass E Jalili video right from the time it took place and not as an afterthought.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:05 am

I wouldn't know the difference if it were Nass E Swahili. I don't think there is any point in continuing this discussion. Those who cannot hear it, won't be convinced by those have heard it and vice versa. For those who have heard it, accept SMS as your Dai and move on. For those who haven't heard the Nuss, you still have a choice. Choose well.

khaqsaar

Unread post by khaqsaar » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:40 am

I have tried to listen to the audio portion " ..... nass nu taj" to clearly decipher the sound before- " nass nu taj", which is discernible. I have tried amplifying it, playing it slowly etc. but I cannot clearly decipher the sound. Perhaps it would take a better audio technology to refine the sound if at all possible.

alam

Unread post by alam » Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:31 am

anajmi wrote:If you look at this video, you will see hundreds of abdes sitting around. When the nuss is supposedly "clearly" announced at the 26:53 mark what is the reaction of the abdes in the gathering? Absolutely nothing!!!. Wouldn't you expect the abdes to start maataming on hearing the declaration of their 53rd Dai? Or were they just as confused as we are, wondering what the hell is going on. On the 32:40 mark when he says “Khuda Barakat Aape” you can hear the abdes shout at the top of their voices - "Ameen". But there is absolutely no reaction when nuss is declared. What this tells me is that the Dai probably wasn't keen on declaring nuss on SMS. So he was purposely incoherent when he is supposed to have declared nuss.
Bhai Anajmi - Very astute Analysis of the audio recording.
Could you give the exact link to what you refer to as "this" video?B because From what Igather, apparently there is more than one video floating around of the supposedly one and only Nass at raudat Tahera.

So people are actually listening to different videos of these called same Nass, and hearing it clearly or not clearly. Sounds like the videos have been edited.And perhaps explains why they are attempting to remove the you tube video.. Which is photoshopped, doctored and put back onthe web.

SMS camp Tampering with evidence. Wow. There is no end to their shame.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:18 am

alam wrote:
anajmi wrote:If you look at this video, you will see hundreds of abdes sitting around. When the nuss is supposedly "clearly" announced at the 26:53 mark what is the reaction of the abdes in the gathering? Absolutely nothing!!!. Wouldn't you expect the abdes to start maataming on hearing the declaration of their 53rd Dai? Or were they just as confused as we are, wondering what the hell is going on. On the 32:40 mark when he says “Khuda Barakat Aape” you can hear the abdes shout at the top of their voices - "Ameen". But there is absolutely no reaction when nuss is declared. What this tells me is that the Dai probably wasn't keen on declaring nuss on SMS. So he was purposely incoherent when he is supposed to have declared nuss.
Bhai Anajmi - Very astute Analysis of the audio recording.
Could you give the exact link to what you refer to as "this" video?B because From what Igather, apparently there is more than one video floating around of the supposedly one and only Nass at raudat Tahera.

So people are actually listening to different videos of these called same Nass, and hearing it clearly or not clearly. Sounds like the videos have been edited.And perhaps explains why they are attempting to remove the you tube video.. Which is photoshopped, doctored and put back onthe web.

SMS camp Tampering with evidence. Wow. There is no end to their shame.

The person Huzaifa Ezzy who has posted the official nass video in February is a free lance photographer and probably knows methods to edit videos. James, the video on tune.pk also came up after the video on fatemidawat video right? It could be an edited version as well....

james

Unread post by james » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:00 am

MMH wrote: The person Huzaifa Ezzy who has posted the official nass video in February is a free lance photographer and probably knows methods to edit videos. James, the video on tune.pk also came up after the video on fatemidawat video right? It could be an edited version as well....
Here is the timeline :

On February 14th , there was an update regarding the observation of the statement of " Bhai Mufaddal ne nass nu taj " on believesyednaqutbuddin.com. Originally , the author of the website provided the same youtube link from the uploaded video of Fatemi Dawat with a loop which directly skipped to 26:53. The comments by taher Saifuddin Lakdawala | February 4, 2014 at 2:11 pm and A Huge Fan | February 14, 2014 at 8:07 pm attest to this.

Then , the youtube link was pulled on 15th February and you can see the people in the comments section talking about the same. So the author of the website provided the link of tune.pk . It must have uploaded on 20th January by anyone for the benefit of Pakistani mumineen . ( Youtube is banned in Pakistan )

For people who are thinking that the videos on tune.pk and youtube ( Huzaifa Ezzy ) are doctored , you can make a request to Khuzaima to upload the video again .

Khuzaima has an official handle of Fatemi dawat on dailymotion website where he has uploaded only one video for the benefit of Pakistanis . He can use that handle to put this nonsense to rest . http://www.dailymotion.com/FatemiDawat#video=x1a5fo9

It could be fun as I am sure many mumineen along with me have videograbbed the original fatemidawat Youtube Video with Timestamps .

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:03 am

Biggest proof of lie from muffy toli is, whole 2 years they kept this video in secret, even when people asked for this video nothing came on surface for whole 2 years, until SKQ kept it on their site.

when muffy team understood this whole thing is going against them, they edited the main video and started circulating different versions.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:56 am

Then , the youtube link was pulled on 15th February and you can see the people in the comments section talking about the same. So the author of the website provided the link of tune.pk . It must have uploaded on 20th January by anyone for the benefit of Pakistani mumineen . ( Youtube is banned in Pakistan )

I dont understand why it was 'pulled' and after being 'pulled' instead of the same video getting uploaded, the tune.pk one was uploaded...why wasnt the original video from youtube put back? :?

sumi

Unread post by sumi » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:13 am

again the video now is removed from tune.pk too. PDB admin forum please upload it to PDB main site

james

Unread post by james » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:17 am

MMH wrote:

I dont understand why it was 'pulled' and after being 'pulled' instead of the same video getting uploaded, the tune.pk one was uploaded...why wasnt the original video from youtube put back? :?

Please keep up. The one on tune.pk was uploaded on 20th January 2014. I revisited the link . It says uploaded almost a month ago . It had nothing to do with youtube video by Fatemi Dawat taken off. And regarding reupload of the video , that you will ask Khuzaima . He already has an official handle . He should upload the video on dailymotion.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:20 am

I think court of law will definately do needful and analyz real video in the light of experts.

even after that people like james will hear, the things they want to hear, and not the truth.

james

Unread post by james » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:21 am

M Taha wrote:
people like james will hear, the things they want to hear, and not the truth.
Not just me .

Add anajmi and MMH from this forum too . :wink:

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:53 am

james wrote:
M Taha wrote:
people like james will hear, the things they want to hear, and not the truth.
Not just me .

James...I am looking for the truth...and I think this video has been fudged so though I can hear Mufaddal bhai ne nass no taj...the fact the rest of the words moula says are garbled and his voice when he says khuda barakat aape sound different, makes me feel the video is dubious..

true_abde

Unread post by true_abde » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:34 am

all these years you'll didn't listen to Syedna Mohd Burhanuddin's (ra) bayan, nasihat or waaz and quite fittingly you fail to hear one of His last few words as well...!!!!!!

james

Unread post by james » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:03 am

MMH wrote:
james wrote: Not just me .

James...I am looking for the truth...and I think this video has been fudged so though I can hear Mufaddal bhai ne nass no taj...the fact the rest of the words moula says are garbled and his voice when he says khuda barakat aape sound different, makes me feel the video is dubious..
It is not doctored at all. I have a copy of the one uploaded by Khuzaima on youtube. It is the same video which is there on tune.pk. You probably won't take my word for it nor am I going to ask you to. You should ask Khuzaima to upload the video on his dailymotion handle. That would be the only way for you to get satisfied.Good luck.

salsabeel

Unread post by salsabeel » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:10 am

true_abde wrote:all these years you'll didn't listen to Syedna Mohd Burhanuddin's (ra) bayan, nasihat or waaz and quite fittingly you fail to hear one of His last few words as well...!!!!!!
and all these years 'you' all did not accept Burhannuddin moula's (ra) mazoon, though you promised to believe in him as a mazoon for fifty years in your misaq, and quite fittingly you fail to accept him as a dai now. it is as if you contradicted Burhannuddin moula ra in his lifetime and also after he passed away.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:11 am

true_abde wrote:all these years you'll didn't listen to Syedna Mohd Burhanuddin's (ra) bayan, nasihat or waaz and quite fittingly you fail to hear one of His last few words as well...!!!!!!
actually those who heard SMB bayan all his life, and also UNDERSTOOD them are with SKQ,

and those who were back benchers in masjd and was just there to increase numbers and show thier presence are with MS.

for 50 years you and your master gave misaaq under hypocrisy....

go figure out. :wink:

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:19 am

Aa Muffy naapak Dawedar Firoun no hamshakal.....Darrr Khauff anney Fikar ma che, ehne liye aa hawein je haq na dai che syedna Qutbuddin moula ehne face nathi kari sakto, ehne liye ye immediately Kerbala, ne biji baddi hunting trips par bhagi rahyo che, bawa na wafat nu aane kai gam anne afsos nathi, magarmuch na annsu roi ne public na samne dhong karey che, Jahanam no tukro, aag ma jalse aa, Bawa ne satai satai ne marya che, aakhri palo ma itni zaifi maa ehne aaram anney sukoon ni zindagi aapu thu lekin aa behuda insaan besharam apna bawa ne belt si bandhi ne ghari ghari har miqat par palki ma lai aaoto, aqa Burhanuddin ne ghana ghamzada kida che ehne bacchao ye, aakhri waqt ma bhi Mueseum na show piece misal latai dida gurfa maa, anney 40 mumineen ni jaan lai di...Zaalil Zulmi ye, anney truck ma janaza paase bheti gayo jeke yeh own karto hoi ehne, Muffy tu jalse hazaro saal jahanam ni aag ma.....
Syedna Khozema Qutbuddin Zindabad

maxthemature

Unread post by maxthemature » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:44 pm

this is jus for mumineen and not sunnis wahabis,awliyas and other hatred filled enemies here
After innumerous proofs of kq and his sons accepting nas on muffadal mola tus for 3 years and their fraud games last attempt also didnt work!i m quite shocked why r people even discussing this
when they themselves know muffadal mola tus is the 53rd dai and after wafaat they started their dirty games

the last attempt was to try and delete few seconds clip where mola clearly said bhai muffadal ne nas nu taj and khuda barakat aape, nothing is doctered altered or shit that u guys r talking. we were in raudat and we clearly heard mola saying this swear on kuran for that.but fraudsters and their i.t team of 3 members cleverly deleted that in their screwed up website
may allah taala give taufeeq to all mumineen to embrace our beloved mola and allah knows best how kq and his fmly will b dealt here in the years to come and in aakherat!

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:14 pm

maxthemature wrote:this is jus for mumineen and not sunnis wahabis,awliyas and other hatred filled enemies here
After innumerous proofs of kq and his sons accepting nas on muffadal mola tus for 3 years and their fraud games last attempt also didnt work!i m quite shocked why r people even discussing this
when they themselves know muffadal mola tus is the 53rd dai and after wafaat they started their dirty games

the last attempt was to try and delete few seconds clip where mola clearly said bhai muffadal ne nas nu taj and khuda barakat aape, nothing is doctered altered or shit that u guys r talking. we were in raudat and we clearly heard mola saying this swear on kuran for that.but fraudsters and their i.t team of 3 members cleverly deleted that in their screwed up website
may allah taala give taufeeq to all mumineen to embrace our beloved mola and allah knows best how kq and his fmly will b dealt here in the years to come and in aakherat!
you are ready to swear on Quraan , but Mazoon sahab is also wearing on Quraan.

so I will definately listen to Mazoon who is much more in rutba then you.

the way Muffy reacted in last few days, it is clear he is cluless and he has nothing official to hold this claim.

I also know most of you will still remain with MS even after his stupidity, but thats okay it is your choice.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:15 pm

if you guys can give misaaq for almost 50 years with hypocricy you can do any thing to grab power.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:44 pm

The extreme hurry shown by Muffy in proving his claims is for everyone to see....... first it was the door to door visits of his paid lackeys to forcefully garner signatures from Bohras and in Qutbiwadi Surat, they were even forced to utter laanats on SKQ after signing on the dotted line, then the march pasts to Surat Collectorate office and other cities too, then day to day appearances of people who are not even remotely connected to Bohraism to sing his praises and vouch for his Nass, then the sudden appearance of video clips and letters confirming the alleged nass all of which were highly suspect and then laanats showered on SKQ by Muffy's brothers and others holding official positions in Dawat on a daily basis.

If someone is on Haq then why the hell does he have to display so much frustration and anxiety which seems to be the result of an inner guilt.

alam

Unread post by alam » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:12 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:The extreme hurry shown by Muffy in proving his claims is for everyone to see....... first it was the door to door visits of his paid lackeys to forcefully garner signatures from Bohras and in Qutbiwadi Surat, they were even forced to utter laanats on SKQ after signing on the dotted line, then the march pasts to Surat Collectorate office and other cities too, then day to day appearances of people who are not even remotely connected to Bohraism to sing his praises and vouch for his Nass, then the sudden appearance of video clips and letters confirming the alleged nass all of which were highly suspect and then laanats showered on SKQ by Muffy's brothers and others holding official positions in Dawat on a daily basis.

If someone is on Haq then why the hell does he have to display so much frustration and anxiety which seems to be the result of an inner guilt.

There is a questionnable matter the legal department (SKQ and perhaps Reformists too) needs to pay attention to regarding the possible tampering of the video tapes - editing, doctoring, which these days a 14 year old can do in a jiffy.

pheonix

Unread post by pheonix » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:59 am

james wrote:
anajmi wrote: I take that back. After many tries, I was able to hear a faint “Khuda Barakat Aape”. An average video recording sound from these live events is not as good as hearing it live. The audience reaction made me listen to this piece a couple of times and I was able to make out the 3 words. They weren't clearly heard, but the audience reaction to them gives it away. I tried the same things with the words for the nuss, but got nothing. Apparently, neither did the live audience. Cause there is no reaction from them. In fact, nobody even stands up and repeats the words saying that nuss has been declared. This video seems to have been chosen as a nuss video almost as an after thought.

Good that you could hear it . Atleast that would shut up the lackeys who said " comatose " and whatnot.

More nonsense from you. This was the Nass E Jalili video right from the time it took place and not as an afterthought.
I am sure the many techie proggies will be able to verify whether the video is doctored or not. A doctored video is very easy to verify. Also authentic documents are very easy to verify too and am sure Maula's diary in Syedna Mufaddal's possession will be bought in court to embarass Khuzi, if he is witless enough to go to court.

Also audio enchancement is possible, so if some proggy who has an itch, can have the audio in this video digitally enchanced so he can hear the truth clearly.

shehzada

Unread post by shehzada » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:48 am

This is not the only video they have removed. They probably don't want people to verify all of SMS's anti women and anti progress bayans but eventually the Taliban in him will come out. At this point in his life, you can't change what the guy is, he is a fanatic bent on taking us back to the 7th century.

james

Unread post by james » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:19 pm

shehzada wrote: bent on taking us back to the 7th century.
Subanallah. Back to the era of Rasullah SAW .

As an aside , you do profess to be a follower of Islam which was revealed by Allah Ta'ala and his Prophet SAW in 7th century ? What's your beef with 7th century ?