How many Adams did God create ?

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
silvertongue

How many Adams did God create ?

Unread post by silvertongue » Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:32 am

We have always heard about the story of Adam and his creation. But what is the true story which unfolds the very mystery of the ayat " Behold, thy Lord said to the angels: "I will create a vicegerent on earth." They said: "Wilt Thou place therein one who will make mischief therein and shed blood?- whilst we do celebrate Thy praises and glorify Thy holy (name)?" He said: "I know what ye know not." How did Angels knew that before the creation of Adam. Was there life before Adam ? So How many Adams did God create ?

If you have any logical answers please reply..

Jazakallah

Michigan

Re: How many Adams did God create ?

Unread post by Michigan » Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:35 am

I believe this exact verse has been discussed before in this forum.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8610

Regards

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:35 am

Actually the answer to that Question - How did Angels knew that before the creation of Adam.

is in the ayah itself. Allah responds to the angels - "I know what ye know not."

So, the question, "how did the angels know" is the wrong question. Allah says the angels didn't know.

New

Unread post by New » Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:08 pm

Ony zilch zero Adam was created. Adam was created by man and not by God. I am refering to man's imagination, which is unlmited. But this imiganation did not give rise to the evolution theory. It stands on a solid scientific logical ground. Samjo to samjo na samjo to na samjo. God help you...

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:13 pm

Evolution and Creation are not mutually exclusive. For example, doesn't matter how many billions of years you wait, iron will not evolve into a car. A human being is far more complex.

New

Unread post by New » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:08 pm

So is a simple virus or a bacterial cell. Sir you analogy is bit out of way. Show me where all the dinasours came from. There are far more complex things in this world than a man. We are always supreme by our own standards. Just like momeens are special. It is all human, human and...

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:46 pm

Dinosaurs had re-productive systems. After the first couple were created, the rest came from eggs. If it is all a result of evolution, then there is no reason why a car cannot evolve from iron, is there?

Ok, forget about the car, too complex. How about a bicycle?

ok forget about the bicycle, how about just a wheel?