Jihadis come again

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
rational_guy

Jihadis come again

Unread post by rational_guy » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:55 pm

As Mufaddal bs has come to Thane, the Jihadis have been told to circle Syedna Qutbuddin's bungalow on bikes and do naare baazi. They did it late friday (4th april) evening.

true_bohra bhai can you ask badrul jamali bs a question for us. Are the jihadis only used for coercing the community and not protecting it. They (and burhani guards) apparently were responsible for the most unfortunate deaths of our mumin brothers and sisters on 17th Jan at saifee mahal and they ran away from saifee masjid when it was attacked by others.

true_bohra since you sit and work at badri mahal, your access to badrul jamali bs should be fairly easy.

monginis

Re: Jihadis come again

Unread post by monginis » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:05 pm

true_bohra is just suppose to lick his master chappal and not to ask questions, so there is no point to request him for any thing.

it is beyond his powers.

btw- you have used wrong term, these guys are hooligans and mafia dont call them jihadi...

voice

Unread post by voice » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:33 pm

monginis wrote:true_bohra is just suppose to lick his master chappal and not to ask questions, so there is no point to request him for any thing.

it is beyond his powers.

btw- you have used wrong term, these guys are hooligans and mafia dont call them jihadi...
Agreed upon that Jihad term is degraded by anti-Islamic forces, therefore we should be cautious in using it. Please change the title of this topic.

monsuier74

Unread post by monsuier74 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:02 am

To all my brothers
Dont be so blinded by faith that you start hurting your own brothers and sisters.
You are just being used by the kotharis to avhieve their motive and once that is done you will be put aside.
When we see the Talibans and wonder how they brain wash the common people and make them suicide bombers.we know the fact that they are just trying to make their motive successful,the same thing is here in the name of khidmat we people arw being used.its time we should understand and start using our brains and stop hurting our own people.
It is noteworthy to see that the dawoodi Bohras individuals are very helpful and trustworthy(the whole world knows)and are always known for helping their own people so why today you have to stand against your own brothers and sisters.
If the matter is of faith then faith is something of a personal individuals choice everybody has a right to choose its own belief system and it cannot be forced upon .If anybody has decided to follow SKQ let it be so and if somebody likes to follow SMS let it be so

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:55 am

rational_guy wrote:As Mufaddal bs has come to Thane, the Jihadis have been told to circle Syedna Qutbuddin's bungalow on bikes and do naare baazi. They did it late friday (4th april) evening.

true_bohra bhai can you ask badrul jamali bs a question for us. Are the jihadis only used for coercing the community and not protecting it. They (and burhani guards) apparently were responsible for the most unfortunate deaths of our mumin brothers and sisters on 17th Jan at saifee mahal and they ran away from saifee masjid when it was attacked by others.

true_bohra since you sit and work at badri mahal, your access to badrul jamali bs should be fairly easy.
This is ridiculous. So now I have also become part of Kothar. FYI I have already disclosed my profession on this forum but for you any person opposing your views become part of Kothar.

I am not in contact with BAdrul Jamali BS and you guys only say that this site is in monitoring of Kothar then you msg would surely reach then why do you want me to convey it.

First zinger then James and now I too have become a member of Kothar.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:49 am

true_bohra wrote:
rational_guy wrote:As Mufaddal bs has come to Thane, the Jihadis have been told to circle Syedna Qutbuddin's bungalow on bikes and do naare baazi. They did it late friday (4th april) evening.

This is ridiculous. So now I have also become part of Kothar. FYI I have already disclosed my profession on this forum but for you any person opposing your views become part of Kothar.

I am not in contact with BAdrul Jamali BS and you guys only say that this site is in monitoring of Kothar then you msg would surely reach then why do you want me to convey it.

First zinger then James and now I too have become a member of Kothar....
the way you shamelessly lick kothari chappal on each thread, it does looks like you are living off on kothari dabba thali and paid peanuts to defend them. :roll:

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:20 am

Do not assume. ASSUME is making ass of U and ME

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:49 am

true_bohra wrote:Do not assume. ASSUME is making ass of U and ME
congrates finally you did got few fans "Human being" and "habeel" :mrgreen:

btw it was rational_guy who assume you are working in badri mahal, in my personal opinion you wont get hired by kothaar for any post. :wink:

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:07 am

very sorry state of conversation, all rubbish on this thread

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:47 am

monginis wrote:
true_bohra wrote:Do not assume. ASSUME is making ass of U and ME
congrates finally you did got few fans "Human being" and "habeel" :mrgreen:

btw it was rational_guy who assume you are working in badri mahal, in my personal opinion you wont get hired by kothaar for any post. :wink:
Kothar does not need anybody to represent them on this forum.

trvoice

Unread post by trvoice » Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:37 pm

Anyone claiming to be in "khidmat" is nothing more than an underpaid slave. And they range from a news paper to a good towel, eventually they will be used to wipe the a$$ and discarded.