bohrabhai wrote:Aa farman ne maathe chadhavta hua apna yahan Faiz ul Mawaid al Burhaniyah (Sharjah) ni Thaali ma har
mahina ma ek waar chikoli banaawa ma aavse Inshallah.
I recently heard there was gold collection drive in Sharjah in past few days for the new zarih construction of Ali.
Further there is an email issued from the jamaat that Ramadan masallah space allocation will be done only if all the below criterias are met:
1. Each Baalig member of the family has completed misaq in the last two months and Sharjah Jamaat records are updated for the same.
2. Participated in Ta'lim al Quran Survey
3. Muharamat form must have been submitted
4. Sabil - Personal and Shop/Establishment for 1434 is cleared
5. Wajebaat 1434 H should be cleared
6. No default on Qardan Hasana from Faize-Burhani, Taiyebi Qardan Hasana schemes, Muvasaat Qardan or any other Jamaat overdues
7. Dependent son of the age 18 years or above should have a separate Sabil ID even though he may still be studying or not employed, dependent son whose Sabil ID has been created in last two years but still Sabil not paid, must pay their Sabil dues.
8. e-Jamaat verification must be completed
9. Newly arrived members should have their e-Jamaat transferred to Sharjah and Transfer-In procedure completed at the Jamaat office
10. Photo in Imani Shear should be uploaded on http://www.anajmishj.org
11. Personal data such as email, mobile nos., residence & office nos., Mohalla must be updated
12. Masjid Project Fund amount must be cleared.
So i guess, they are in a collection overdrive. Now namaaz in masjid during Ramadan is also subject to clearance of all dues and submitting to their authority.
I guess someone who is Sharjah resident here and recepient of the email should forward it to Awaqaf trust in Sharjah. This will clearly expose the jamaat. They are anyways having hard time with Awaqaf.