NEW FORM OF QARZAN HASNAH

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
jamat_confused

NEW FORM OF QARZAN HASNAH

Unread post by jamat_confused » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:40 pm

What qarzan Hasnah stands for ? Is it for helping the needful or to make a joke of the applicant ?
In Burhanpur If one has to apply for loan from qarzan Hasnah scheme he has to deposit the same loan amount's value gold to the authorities, but if a person is having gold of same value why will he apply for loan, won't he sell the gold in market and go for his needs.
Also person has to clear all such dues at time of loan which are imposed on him as like Burhani Thali Fund, Aamil no salam 10% of the loan amount and other dues which they impose every day. Also the authorities don't even trust common man even after deposit of gold ornaments, they need blank cheques and a affidavit of applicant as security and 3 Guarantors approval.
Why this kind of jokes in the name of Qarzan Hasnah not stopping ?

monginis

Re: NEW FORM OF QARZAN HASNAH

Unread post by monginis » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:50 am

Qarzan hasanah is very noble act as per QURAAN, but in Quraan there is no mention of any GOLD len den, this was manipulated by kothaar to make money out of it.

y-kuc

Unread post by y-kuc » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:28 am

But if you are in any way involved with the kothar or any other kind of job in Dawat you are eligible ,depending on your position and contacts, for a Qardan Hasanah without collateral or with minimal collateral giving you a loan value of upto 6 times the value of collateral gold.

jamat_confused

Unread post by jamat_confused » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:42 pm

Ya i agree if u have contacts u can get qarzan hasnah loans easily. But here in Burhanpur if u r in Jamaat Working body u r blessed ! as u n ur relatives will be benefited easily and for common man the loan is a dream. Here in Jamat Working body members used to have a huge sum of amount in term of loans or mavazaat as they are the most poor creature on planet, as they get benefits of loan as well as other schemes as like housing loan facility which was provided some time back, They never offer the common people such schemes.
Even they have commission in each and every work done through Jamaat. But the question is Aamil Saheb is unaware of such things or he is also indulge in such things ????

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat May 24, 2014 4:49 pm

This scheme of qarz-e-hasana is the handiwork of the satanic minds of the corrupt shehzadas and it is nothing but a very big scam initiated to fool the gullible bohras. It is identical to the various panch varshia programmes and rural upliftment schemes intitiated by the corrupt Indian politicians and the aim and purpose of both these scams is to only benefit the people who are in power and to wrongly claim that it is for the benefit of the masses. Hence you see that more then 90% of the beneficiaries of the qarz-e-hasana are the rich and affluent over sized bohras (the Sheikhs,NKD's,MKD's,Mullas) and most of whom are partners with the higher ups in saifee/badri mahal due to which the money is indirectly used to finance their various business projects.

The pre-condition of availing the loan is to deposit gold which is a ploy to reduce the number of applicants drastically thereby increasing the rich ones access to the funds. It is a matter of commonsense that a real needy person who desires to have the loan is definately not going to be flush with gold ornaments because if he has assets in the form of gold then why would he not sell the same instead of going thru the rigorous, humiliating and insulting process duly framed by kothar. It is also another way of converting some of kothar's black money into white hence we see the magnanamous and large heartedness of the Dai when the amount of his contribution (community's money) towards qarz-e-hasana is always in crores. Hence the cycle of money rotates only within him and his family.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:39 pm

In my city, there has been favoritism but I have got my loan on time everytime. My business built on it.

Credit where it is due. I have benefited immensely from Qarzan Hasana schemes & I am neither connected, nor know any zada,Aamil, nor Shaikh,mullah,NKD etc.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:54 pm

AgnosticIndian wrote:In my city, there has been favoritism but I have got my loan on time everytime. My business built on it.

Credit where it is due. I have benefited immensely from Qarzan Hasana schemes & I am neither connected, nor know any zada,Aamil, nor Shaikh,mullah,NKD etc.
even I got such Qarzan when I wanted to go London for business studies, but guess what they hardly make problem for people coming from good/known family, they do drama with poor momeenin who needs small amount and those who could not speak in Amil office.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:45 am

Sufi monk wrote:
AgnosticIndian wrote:In my city, there has been favoritism but I have got my loan on time everytime. My business built on it.

even I got such Qarzan when I wanted to go London for business studies, but guess what they hardly make problem for people coming from good/known family, they do drama with poor momeenin who needs small amount and those who could not speak in Amil office.
Yes that is possible

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:36 pm

@ghulam mohammed aka bohra basher: There are few testimonials above with regards to people receiving Qarzana Hasanah. Criticizing each n everything is not good for your health. I have been reading all your posts and all are just mud slinging at bohras/dawat and bashing them. There are many good things happening in dawat as well. Why is admin not taking notice of Ghulam Mohammed's constant poison spewing.
ghulam muhammed wrote:This scheme of qarz-e-hasana is the handiwork of the satanic minds of the corrupt shehzadas and it is nothing but a very big scam initiated to fool the gullible bohras. It is identical to the various panch varshia programmes and rural upliftment schemes intitiated by the corrupt Indian politicians and the aim and purpose of both these scams is to only benefit the people who are in power and to wrongly claim that it is for the benefit of the masses. Hence you see that more then 90% of the beneficiaries of the qarz-e-hasana are the rich and affluent over sized bohras (the Sheikhs,NKD's,MKD's,Mullas) and most of whom are partners with the higher ups in saifee/badri mahal due to which the money is indirectly used to finance their various business projects.

The pre-condition of availing the loan is to deposit gold which is a ploy to reduce the number of applicants drastically thereby increasing the rich ones access to the funds. It is a matter of commonsense that a real needy person who desires to have the loan is definately not going to be flush with gold ornaments because if he has assets in the form of gold then why would he not sell the same instead of going thru the rigorous, humiliating and insulting process duly framed by kothar. It is also another way of converting some of kothar's black money into white hence we see the magnanamous and large heartedness of the Dai when the amount of his contribution (community's money) towards qarz-e-hasana is always in crores. Hence the cycle of money rotates only within him and his family.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:59 pm

wise_guy wrote:@ghulam mohammed aka bohra basher: There are few testimonials above with regards to people receiving Qarzana Hasanah. Criticizing each n everything is not good for your health. I have been reading all your posts and all are just mud slinging at bohras/dawat and bashing them. There are many good things happening in dawat as well. Why is admin not taking notice of Ghulam Mohammed's constant poison spewing.
If you are so much aggrieved by my post then why don't you counter the same logically and point by point instead of making a vague allegation. No one says that ALL the funds are channelled to zaadas via their agents, there are a few who do avail of the benefits, its like the UPA government waiving farmers loan worth Rs.One lakh crore, now investigate and find out as to how much money actually reached them and how much of it was siphoned off by the goonda politicians who declared agriculture income. Every crooked organisation has to show some genuineness as otherwise it would have to be closed down on public pressure.

Do you know that many zaadas also give qarze hasanah on an "Individual" level ? Now, why do they do this ? Have they turned saints overnight ? They do this to strengthen their own individual grip on abdes. I know many people who have taken loan from Qaid Johar and Syed ul Kher. Have these crooks suddenly developed concern for needy Bohras ?